Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,321 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4704908 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
undecided grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by landinfo: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
bykebyke:
Yaya Toure has apologised to Pep and Manchester City.

Lmao. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
I remember what etoo told pep after he wanted him out : '' I first reminded him that he was never a great player, but just a good player'' . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
landinfo:
That's his agent.

Yaya wrote a statement on his official website and also on his Facebook page.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
airmark:
I remember what etoo told pep after he wanted him out : '' I first reminded him that he was never a great player, but just a good player'' . cheesy cheesy cheesy
So?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Good News.

RightFooted Alba is not coming. grin cheesy grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
bykebyke:
Good News.

RightFooted Alba is not coming. grin cheesy grin

That's what they all say at first

But seriously now, i really think we need a right back come January, that position is really lacking, the load is looking too much for Sergio Roberto
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
bykebyke:

So?

Pep has problems managing big players. When etoo was having problems with him he had to ask iniesta and co to plead with him, after he told etoo, henry would be given his number 9 in the full glare of other barca players. etoo shut him up with over 30 goals that season. There is a reason ibrahimovic said pep was a good coach but was not a man. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
barackohandso:

That's what they all say at first

But seriously now, i really think we need a right back come January, that position is really lacking, the load is looking too much for Sergio Roberto
We need a rightback...Yes.

But it definitely should not be Bellerin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
airmark:

Pep has problems managing big players. When etoo was having problems with him he had to ask iniesta and co to plead with him, after he told etoo, henry would be given his number 9 in the full glare of other barca players. etoo shut him up with over 30 goals that season. There is a reason ibrahimovic said pep was a good coach but was not a man. grin
Doesn't matter.

All decisions Pep made during that time turned out to be good for the club,that's what matters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
bykebyke:

We need a rightback...Yes.

But it definitely should not be Bellerin.

Who do you suggest then?

I wouldn't go for Bellerin too given that our transfer dealings with Arsenal haven't really been good (Fabregas, Hleb, Song, Vermaelen et al). I would have added Henry but he gave us one wonderful full season. I would rather we buy from Liverpool (i'm seeing rumors of us bidding for Clyne); unlike Arsenal, our transfer dealings with them have been very successful (Mascherano, Suarez)

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
barackohandso:

Who do you suggest then?

I wouldn't go for Bellerin too given that our transfer dealings with Arsenal haven't really been good (Fabregas, Hleb, Song, Vermaelen et al). I would have added Henry but he gave us one wonderful full season. I would rather we buy from Liverpool (i'm seeing rumors of us bidding for Clyne); unlike Arsenal, our transfer dealings with them have been very successful (Mascherano, Suarez)
Clyne is a good option too,But I'm wary of the English Media that comes with him if we get him.

Rumours say we are going for Valencia's Cancelo,but he is a winger turned rightback,and I don't like him sef because Mendes represents him+

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
bykebyke:

Clyne is a good option too,But I'm wary of the English Media that comes with him if we get him.

Rumours say we are going for Valencia's Cancelo,but he is a winger turned rightback,and I don't like him sef because Mendes represents him+

Don't really know how good he (cancelo) is, but i don't think any la liga side would even consider selling an important player to us midway of the season. I'd rather we buy abroad TBH. Even Alcacer we bought from them hasn't hit the ground running
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sandro tearing it up at Malaga. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
bykebyke:

Doesn't matter.

All decisions Pep made during that time turned out to be good for the club,that's what matters.

Swapping Etoo for ibrahimovic wasn't a good move. In fact 2009/2010 ucl trophy was all for barca to pick up. Etoo's inter took it under his nose.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

Swapping Etoo for ibrahimovic wasn't a good move. In fact 2009/2010 ucl trophy was all for barca to pick up. Etoo's inter took it under his nose.
Etoo's Inter? grin

Was he their coach? grin
Wasn't Diego Milito more pivotal in their run to that trophy sef? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:36am On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Etoo's Inter? grin

Was he their coach? grin
Wasn't Diego Milito more pivotal in their run to that trophy sef? grin

Ibrahimovic couldnt do anything for barca in ucl and you said all pep's decisions were good. The following season he was sent back to italy and barca won ucl again. I couldnt understand how that etoo/ibra's deal turned good, something most barca fans later regretted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:37am On Nov 05, 2016
RaeMystix:

"Man Utd not again"
You had to take a swipe eh?. grin. All the swiping you're doing. OKay oh!.

Honestly... saying Man Utd's state of football is embarrassing is an understatement... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 2:57am On Nov 05, 2016
coded01:

Honestly... saying Man Utd's state of football is embarrassing is an understatement... grin
Hmmm!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2016
In as much as Eto'o is a barca legend, he's too egoistic n problematic....heck 70% of African players has attitude problems...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
10d0ve:
In as much as Eto'o is a barca legend, he's too egoistic n problematic....heck 70% of African players has attitude problems...

If you know the kind of racisms/descriminations most african players experience, before getting to the top you wont criticise them for their egos. How would pep tell etoo, he would hand over number 9 jersey to henry, in the presence of his team mates? Pep later asked valdes and co to beg him when he discovered they couldnt find replacement for him during preseason. He silenced the mofo by scoring 35 goals or so, that season. When you have confidence in your ability, you dont take sh1t from a biased coach, who was not spectacular in his playing days.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

If you know the kind of racisms/descriminations most african players experience, before getting to the top you wont criticise them for their ego. How would pep tell etoo, he would hand over number 9 jersey to henry, in the presence of his team mates? Pep later asked valdes and co to beg him when he discovered they couldnt find replacement for him during preseason. He silenced the mofo by scoring 35 goals or so, that season. When you have confidence in your ability, you dont take sh1t from a biased coach, who was not spectacular in his playing days.
To Cruyff He was spectacular though. grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Really hate it that we are doing business with Jorge Mendes. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

If you know the kind of racisms/descriminations most african players experience, before getting to the top you wont criticise them for their egos. How would pep tell etoo, he would hand over number 9 jersey to henry, in the presence of his team mates? Pep later asked valdes and co to beg him when he discovered they couldnt find replacement for him during preseason. He silenced the mofo by scoring 35 goals or so, that season. When you have confidence in your ability, you dont take sh1t from a biased coach, who was not spectacular in his playing days.
Eto'o with all his talent, is too controversial for both club (s) n country...with the type of villain treatment south American players receive in Europe n especially EPL, they ought to be more erratic than their African counterparts, but No, Eto'o ll fallout with Dinho of all people, mou, pep, Cameroonian F.A, besiktas...etc... As for pep, getting one decision wrong all your career is a good record, considering he's spent 8/9 yrs coaching...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
10d0ve:
Eto'o with all his talent, is too controversial for both club (s) n country...with the type of villain treatment south American players receive in Europe n especially EPL, they ought to be more erratic than their African counterparts, but No, Eto'o ll fallout with Dinho of all people, mou, pep, Cameroonian F.A, besiktas...etc... As for pep, getting one decision wrong all your career is a good record, considering he's spent 8/9 yrs coaching...

What villain treatment to south american players in epl are you talking about? Have you experienced racist action where you see the onlookers joining in mocking you for doing nothing wrong? If you are wack, you accept whatever is thrown at you. Not a quality player like etoo would accept trash. Osaze despite being a bit fair in complexion, was chased away from russia by racism. You can tolerate racism/bias actions from opponents but not from the same team you have sweated for to win laurels. No quality player would be in etoo's shoe and would not react. You dont treat a legend like sh1t. Don't expect everyone to pick banana thrown at him and eat it, like alves. Most of you barca fans didnt know why etoo was hitting his skin after scoring in that ucl final against man utd.

[img]http:///media/11-05-2016/nlDZ6D.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lmao..
Shït(Goal).com writers won't kill me. grin grin

Carlo Gargonfoolish putting Messi at number6 in his top 25players of 2016 with Higuian number5. grin grin

Peter Stupid putting Messi at number 11 with Ibrahimovic/Quaresma above him. grin grin grin

Who knows how to block website please?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

What villain treatment to south american players in epl are you talking about? Have you experienced racist action where you see the onlookers joining in mocking you for doing nothing wrong? If you are wack, you accept whatever is thrown at you. Not a quality player like etoo would accept trash. Osaze despite being a bit fair in complexion, was chased away from russia by racism. You can tolerate racism/bias actions from opponents but not from the same team you have sweated for to win laurels. No quality player would be in etoo's shoe and would not react. You dont treat a legend like sh1t. Don't expect everyone to pick banana thrown at him and eat it, like alves. Most of you barca fans didnt know why etoo was hitting his skin after scoring in that ucl final against man utd.

[img]http:///media/11-05-2016/nlDZ6D.gif[/img]
If you like be Weah, That's not a licence to act up...you seem to be board member of barca to interprete every action to suit ur theory! Is he the first to receive racist treatment? Go straight to the point, what's ur point really? That pep is a racist? I guess Dinho, mou, besiktas president, Cameroonian F.A et al are all racist then...As for pep not being a great player troll line of urs, if you are as good as busquets/a bit higher level, then you won't be ruled out of football because of lack of skills ala mou!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao..
Shït(Goal).com writers won't kill me. grin grin
Carlo Gargonfoolish putting Messi at number6 in his top 25players of 2016 with Higuian number5. grin grin

Peter Stupid putting Messi at number 11 with Ibrahimovic/Quaresma above him. grin grin grin

Who knows how to block website please?
They are mad.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
10d0ve:
[s]If you like be Weah, That's not a licence to act up...you seem to be board member of barca to interprete every action to suit ur theory! Is he the first to receive racist treatment? Go straight to the point, what's ur point really? That pep is a racist? I guess Dinho, mou, besiktas president, Cameroonian F.A et al are all racist then...As for pep not being a great player troll line of urs, if you are as good as busquets/a bit higher level, then you won't be ruled out of football because of lack of skills ala mou![/s]

Dont muddle up things, mou had problems with etoo because of his form. Pep wanted etoo out because of what was best known to him. He always feel threatened with players he cant easily boss around. You need to search for etoo's revelation on pep and watch. ''He is a good coach but he is not a man''. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by landinfo: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

If you know the kind of racisms/descriminations most african players experience, before getting to the top you wont criticise them for their egos. How would pep tell etoo, he would hand over number 9 jersey to henry, in the presence of his team mates? Pep later asked valdes and co to beg him when he discovered they couldnt find replacement for him during preseason. He silenced the mofo by scoring 35 goals or so, that season. When you have confidence in your ability, [s]you dont take sh1t from a biased coach, who was not spectacular in his playing days.[/s]

Off course who takes a shi.t from a biased coach like Mourinho who was spectacular in his playing days winning not only the World Cup, the Champions League, the UEFA cup, Afcon, African Champions league, etc but was voted the World's Footballer of the Year award 50 times consecutively.....cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:

They are mad.
cheesy

cristina, bale, and Pepe all made top 3..

I saw the post..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Atletico 2nil down at the Anoeta.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.