Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4704781 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

Dont muddle up things, mou had problems with etoo because of his form. Pep wanted etoo out because of what was best known to him. He always feel threatened with players he cant easily boss around. You need to search for etoo's revelation on pep and watch. ''He is a good coach but he is not a man''. cool
when you've got nothing logical to counter with, you resort to cancelling posts... I prefer a very good female coach to one who is a man n parks it 10-0 tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

What villain treatment to south american players in epl are you talking about? Have you experienced racist action where you see the onlookers joining in mocking you for doing nothing wrong? If you are wack, you accept whatever is thrown at you. Not a quality player like etoo would accept trash. Osaze despite being a bit fair in complexion, was chased away from russia by racism. You can tolerate racism/bias actions from opponents but not from the same team you have sweated for to win laurels. No quality player would be in etoo's shoe and would not react. You dont treat a legend like sh1t. Don't expect everyone to pick banana thrown at him and eat it, like alves. Most of you barca fans didnt know why etoo was hitting his skin after scoring in that ucl final against man utd.

[img]http:///media/11-05-2016/nlDZ6D.gif[/img]

Heheheheh....this gif is a slap on United fans who are currently down. you just reminded us how Iniesta and Eto molested the best defenders then in the Epl managed by their most cherished coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Neymar should better buckle up o. angry angry

Hence he risks raising the Hazard debate back to life. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lmao. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thank you soceidad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Thank you soceidad.
You deh thank them?

When our own deh come? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mehn chealsea playing beautiful fottie...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:
You deh thank them?
When our own deh come? grin grin
Atleast no be only us go suffer am this season cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
I just need atleti to defeat real, dont draw o, defeat them....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao. grin grin
Over reacting...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
We just need a good victory against sevilla to end this sense of pessimism, present in a lot of our fans...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Hazard is yet to perform on that cold Tuesday or Wednesday night of UCL football where the big boys shine.

Hence, the debate is null and void.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Over reacting...
That's the founder of Grup14 bro. grin

Has never criticised Enrique until recently. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
We just need a good victory against sevilla to end this sense of pessimism, present in a lot of our fans...
I am not one those fans. I am brimming with confidence regardless of outcome of tomorrow's meeting with Sevilla. undecided grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
the hazard/neymar will come up anyways....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Neymar was nominated in the Ballon d'or and FIFA player of the year 2016 shortlist of which Hazard wasn't... He still has a big edge over Hazard. Hazard should be compared with Mahrez and the likes..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Upnepaa:
Hazard is playing well currently but Neyboi has been very consistent. Hazard should strive for more consistency.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
TRendlona:

Neymar was nominated in the Ballon d'or and FIFA player of the year 2016 shortlist of which Hazard wasn't... He still has a big edge over Hazard. Hazard should be compared with Mahrez and the likes..
mahrez?,guy make I hear word.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
TRendlona:

Hazard wasn't nominated because of his poor season.

If Hazard was on fire like this last season what are the chances of him not being nominated?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Hazard is playing well currently but Neyboi has been very consistent. Hazard should strive for more consistency.
Neymar consistent?

You must be joking. undecided undecided

*Edited*

Yes..In comparison to Hazard,He is more consistent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Really hope we put sevilla to d sword 2moro

It would help if we didn't misplace passes every other minute to give our opponent a chance to hit us on the counter. City was deadly when we were caught and it happened way too times for us.

I believe we can win but Suarez and Busquets have to find their form, they are both worrying me. Sergi Roberto needs to get his head straight nd gv d performance of his life 2moro else he'll b on the transfer spotlight again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmm neva knew eto fell out with dinho Tot dey were best pals

Wat hapnd ??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Hazard wasn't nominated because of his poor season.

This is why Neymar is still far ahead of him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Godgay:
mahrez?,guy make I hear word.

Who has been a better player this year between the both of them?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
TRendlona:

This is why Neymar is still far ahead of him.
Let's hope he maintains that far ahead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Neymar consistent?

You must be joking. undecided undecided

*Edited*

Yes..In comparison to Hazard,He is more consistent.
In 2013-14, Neymar averaged a goal or an assist every 104.8 minutes. In 2014-15, it was 92.3. In 2015-16, it was 89.9. This season, it is 64.3.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Let's hope he maintains that far ahead.

Ahmed Musa is scoring for fun in EPL. No one is comparing him with Neymar.

Pedro is dribbling like Maradona, no one is comparing him with Neymar.

Sanchez has scored more than Neymar this season, no one is comparing him with Neymar.

These 3 guys above have won something for their countries, yet no one is comparing.

The gap between Neymar and Hazard is wider than that of Mercury and Pluto.

No comparison angry

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Upnepaa:
In 100 games for barca Neymar has 59 goals and 30 assists
Neymar's attutude overshadows his brilliance
That picture epitomizes Neymars brilliance over Hazard

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonsnow92:

In 2013-14, Neymar averaged a goal or an assist every 104.8 minutes. In 2014-15, it was 92.3. In 2015-16, it was 89.9. This season, it is 64.3.

Abeg help me tell bykebyke. A goal or assist every 64 mins.

Legend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonsnow92:

I don't look at stats brah.

Stats will tell you Sergio Ramos is a better centre back than Pique.

I look at performances on the pitch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
My heart deh skip anytime I remember tomorrow.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
bykebyke:
I don't look at stats brah.
Stats will tell you Sergio Ramos is a better centre back than Pique.
I look at performances on the pitch.
lol Ok wait let me get this who should win the World best this season biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: dcrested(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.