Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4695378 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2016
Greatihex:
that is why we say that the premier league is tough and competitive. If any big team play so badly the way Barcelona did, they will not get anything out of the match.
Just look at man city struggling with Middlesbrough. Middlesbrough!!!
Atletico struggled with Real Sociedad and also lost..your point? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2016
I'm happy most folks here are beginning to question the decision of Enrique to completely freeze vidal out of the team, if it was Mourinho, the world would have stood up and noticed, infact the criticism of Mou's treatment of Schweini died down when Pep vs Toure ish became evident.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2016
patrickmuf:
I'm happy most folks here are beginning to question the decision of Enrique to completely freeze vidal out of the team, if it was Mourinho, the world would have stood up and noticed, infact the criticism of Mou's treatment of Schweini died down when Pep vs Toure ish became evident.
No one knows Vidal,that's why much attention hasn't been paid to it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2016
bykebyke:

No one knows Vidal,that's why much attention hasn't been paid to it.
So, why is nobody on Pep's case or Conte for dropping Ivanovic or Zidane for his treatment of James
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2016
patrickmuf:
So, why is nobody on Pep's case or Conte for dropping Ivanovic or Zidane for his treatment of James
Everyone knows Ivanovic is shït,can't complain.

Pep was clear to Toure,apologize to the club for comments made by His agent and he will play.

Zidane's treatment of James?
James plays for Madrid na,maybe not a lot due to Asensio/Vazquez but he plays,we can't ask the media to sound an alarm every time a player is benched by the manager.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2016
When barca lost to man city I said they can't win all cos they would beat Seville and they just did , though I couldnt watch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2016
Its funny to see people calllng for the coach head.

We should know no top team is playing well at the moment. Juve dey scrap win, bayern are dropping points, psg nko.

We should just calm down, we go hit top form soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2016
Tuchel with the hard hitting facts.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
usbcable:

CONSPIRACY THEORY

Sarabia is nursing hopes of Joining Barcelona.

Moreso he is a former Castilla pllayer hence he is trying to pay RM back by ensuring Barca wins.

The other 2 were just show boating as if they were 3 goals up. The coach will be the most stvpid if he doesnt deal with the 3 in training.

That Sarabia backpass is the dumbest thing ever. FIFA needs to investigate and ban him for match fixing
Walai, even me wey be Barça fan open mouth with that backpass, like WTF?! I come realise say i be Barça fan ooooo, hence I suppose like wetin him do as e favour my team.cheesy

Really, that was the dumbest thing ever!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
barackohandso:

grin
Nursing hopes kor, doctoring faiths ni.
Una dey top na im you dey para like this, if una come drop nko, that time you no go talk say he dey nurse hope, na surgery he go dey perform on hope
The dey top for now... After the international break na Atletico ooooo. So, automatic dropping of points for Madrid be that. Either they drop 2 or they drop the whole 3.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
dmcdad:

And I hope you didn't blame Lucho when we lost against City. Remember, Messi played.cheesy
After the city match, I simply commented my reserve grin. Messi also gave a good account of himself with a goal.what I reacted to was when some peeps were talking conspiracy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Paco will have his chance against Malaga. Suarez is suspended for that match.
so he gets to play only when suarez is suspended? Okay!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Greatihex:
that is why we say that the premier league is tough and competitive. If any big team play so badly the way Barcelona did, they will not get anything out of the match.
Just look at man city struggling with Middlesbrough. Middlesbrough!!!

This is the type of ignorance that has enveloped EPL fans. Were you in coma when Alaves beat Barcelona or when Madrid was drawing 3 games in a row?

Cologne and Hoffenheim have held Bayern to a draw at home already this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
dmcdad:

Walai, even me wey be Barça fan open mouth with that backpass, like WTF?! I come realise say i be Barça fan ooooo, hence I suppose like wetin him do as e favour my team.cheesy

Lmaooooo!
I still don't believe someone could do something like that! There is just no explanation for that rubbish! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is brilliant.

I throw my hats off for Enrique doing this. cheesy

Small credits to him. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
barackohandso:

Well, we'll judge by what we see him play in a Barca shirt, and that is crapp TBH. You don't just get benched or put out of match day squads for no good reason

Bartra too wasn't good enough, coded01 and i used to argue it when he was still around, though his case wasn't as bad as Vidal's but he just wasn't top quality enough for us

Na so oh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
How did Messi not finish this? grin

I wan cry. cheesy grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
barackohandso:

Well, we'll judge by what we see him play in a Barca shirt, and that is crapp TBH. You don't just get benched or put out of match day squads for no good reason

Bartra too wasn't good enough, coded01 and i used to argue it when he was still around, though his case wasn't as bad as Vidal's but he just wasn't top quality enough for us
But Mathieu is top quality? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:
My good Lord, when are you going to give us a player like Messi or at least half close to Messi. cheesy cheesy

It is very easy to compare Hazard with Neymar or any other elite players but its just blasphemy to compare any of these guys with Messi.

Messi alone should be in Tier 1, even Cr7 doesn't come close abeg.
Barca fans dey enjoy sha o.

You can say this again! cheesy wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
dmcdad:

Sorry bruv... Nothing for La Pulga. Argentina are going down, and not even Messi can avert that.

You say? undecided grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Imagine trying to defend Neymar for his abysmal showing today? undecided

Neymar vs Sevilla:
39 passes (77%)
1 assist
8 chances created
8 key passes
13 dribbles, 7 won
3 ball recoveries
5 crosses

He still played a very crucial role in the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
TRendlona:

Neymar vs Sevilla:
39 passes (77%)
1 assist
8 chances created
8 key passes
13 dribbles, 7 won
3 ball recoveries
5 crosses

He still played a very crucial role in the game.
Stats are deceiving mate,I look at performances.
He played shìt,the assist being the only good thing he did.

Dude lost possession 20times.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
bykebyke:

But Mathieu is top quality? angry

Matthieu has experience
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
dmcdad:

and we all tend to wonder why Sevilla as good as they are always end up playing Europa league.

Cant recall them having killer instinct strikers since time immemorial.

The guy vex me sotay I was plraying fervently for a Barcelona win (honestly). I am happy they lost I even wished it was 1-3 (Neymar too unserious, missing chances like )

I wanted them to realise the folly in the stupidity of complacency.

next time when they face a Real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern (in UCL) they will take things more seriously. They are too used to playing and humiliating the Dynamo Kievs of this world.

Useless club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
dmcdad:

The dey top for now... After the international break na Atletico ooooo. So, automatic dropping of points for Madrid be that. Either they drop 2 or they drop the whole 3.

This one wey Atletico dey lose anyhow for league so, dem go fit beat Madrid so?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
homesteady:

Lmaooooo!
I still don't believe someone could do something like that! There is just no explanation for that rubbish! grin

I am not sure if it was you or barackohandso I was telling on RM thread I can never wish Sevilla wins Laliga and yesterday they just justified my dislike for them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
barackohandso:

Matthieu has experience
Yet makes more mistakes than a defender half his age. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
usbcable:

and we all tend to wonder why Sevilla as good as they are always end up playing Europa league.

Cant recall them having killer instinct strikers since time immemorial.

The guy vex me sotay I was plraying fervently for a Barcelona win (honestly). I am happy they lost I even wished it was 1-3 (Neymar too unserious, missing chances like )

I wanted them to realise the folly in the stupidity of complacency.

next time when they face a Real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern (in UCL) they will take things more seriously. They are too used to playing and humiliating the Dynamo Kievs of this world.

Useless club

Don't worry, when they meet you guys, they won't disappoint

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Yet makes more mistakes than a defender half his age. grin

cheesy
That's why he's always on the bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
usbcable:

I am not sure if it was you or barackohandso I was telling on RM thread I can never wish Sevilla wins Laliga and yesterday they just justified my dislike for them

They can't win La liga, they're just not strong enough
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
usbcable:

Useless club

And Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Greatihex(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is the type of ignorance that has enveloped EPL fans. Were you in coma when Alaves beat Barcelona or when Madrid was drawing 3 games in a row?

Cologne and Hoffenheim have held Bayern to a draw at home already this season
is it a coincidence that pep is having his worst ever start to a season in epl? He has already confessed to the toughness of the epl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.