Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686268 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2016
bykebyke:
Neymar Neymar Neymar where should I start from for the idiot? undecided

Airmark..abeg give me the gif of that time he tried to do a dribble and forgot the ball.

That's a perfect response to people who call him the next Messi..Can't be disrespecting the house of Lionel like that. grin

No gif for you. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2016
coded01:

The way you typed... you said something like just like man city game... It's actually the other way round... you feel me... cheesy
I meant that... Like the City game where we played greatly in one half and poorly in the other half. This one is same, although the difference is they flipped the halves. City's game was superb first half and lacklustre second. While this was a shambolic first half and a vibrant second.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:05am On Nov 07, 2016
dmcdad:

I meant that... Like the City game where we played greatly in one half and poorly in the other half. This one is same, although the difference is they flipped the halves. City's game was superb first half and lacklustre second. While this was a shambolic first half and a vibrant second.

Na so oh...

I don't understand this Neymar/Hazard comparison...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 07, 2016
airmark:

Vitolo, vietto and that stvpid sarabia abi what kind of dindinrin name is he called, made your guys to be praising enrique. If sevilla had gone like 4 goals up in that first half, they would have been singing another tune by now. I have never watched a top league match so annoying like this in my life. Sarabia faced stegen, under no pressure, goal post yawning, decided to do a backheel pass to his player crowded with barca defenders, outside of the box. I will only watch real vs barca/atm matches. These other teams are not serious at all.
Lmao. grin

He probably thought He was offside. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:18am On Nov 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao. grin

Exactly... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:23am On Nov 07, 2016
Nobody is talking of Sergi Roberto! Is he already out of his depth?
2 games in a row now, he has made errors that led to goals! Today's own was annoying, he just made an error like 4 mins before the error that lead to the goal!

If Enrique is wise, he should mend what ever issue he has with Vidal and start playing him! Even if his tactics are not good for the team, competition for spaces would partly supplement that aspect!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 07, 2016
homesteady:
2 games in a row now, he has made errors that led to goals! Today's own was annoying, he just made an error like 4 mins before the error that lead to the goal!

If Enrique is wise, he should mend what ever issue he has with Vidal and start playing him! Even if his tactics are not good for the team, competition for spaces would partly supplement that aspect!

Cup games are coming,If Enrique does not play him then,water don pass Garri be that. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 07, 2016
You ain't wrong bro. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 07, 2016
People weh know,know. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2016
Sorry for the pictures o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:53am On Nov 07, 2016
homesteady:

Was actually discussing about it with bykebyke yesterday when he was glad that Bellerin isn't coming to Barca. We need a natural RB, if a good winger had faced Roberto with what he played yesterday, he would have caused a penalty.

Woh, just forget that Vidal guy. I swear, Abbey George sabi play pass that guy. I'd rather play Mascherano there instead if we can't get a suitable RB come January
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 07, 2016
barackohandso:

Was actually discussing about it with bykebyke yesterday when he was glad that Bellerin isn't coming to Barca. We need a natural RB, if a good winger had faced Roberto with what he played yesterday, he would have caused a penalty.

Woh, just forget that Vidal guy. I swear, Abbey George sabi play pass that guy. I'd rather play Mascherano there instead if we can't get a suitable RB come January
Lmao..for Alaves game the guy no try at all,imagine getting dribbled by farmers. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 07, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:10am On Nov 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao..for Alaves game the guy no try at all,imagine getting dribbled by farmers. undecided

The guy no sabi nada. Against Liverpool for pre season, Milner wey don finish come be like Ronaldo that day, dey give am different sizes. Make we just count our loss sell the guy for January abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Lionel Messi scores his 500th goal for Barcelona (both official and friendly games)

#Legend cool

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 07, 2016
In few days we go again with Argentina.

Keep yourself in pristine condition.

MessiFc.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:47am On Nov 07, 2016
airmark:

Pm me, you, hensben, greatihex
Done thanks bruv
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:55am On Nov 07, 2016
Neymar can't even lace Messi's boot. Neymar is just like pogba, i.e. They are showboating footballers

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:09am On Nov 07, 2016
My good Lord, when are you going to give us a player like Messi or at least half close to Messi. cheesy cheesy

It is very easy to compare Hazard with Neymar or any other elite players but its just blasphemy to compare any of these guys with Messi.

Messi alone should be in Tier 1, even Cr7 doesn't come close abeg.
Barca fans dey enjoy sha o.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2016
Some people are typing with the back of their hands.
Great win, all thanks to the coach.
Soft work#
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2016
barackohandso:

I guess the Vidal was good, that's why Enrique bought him! I don't really believe he can just become that very bad! Even Song was still getting so many chances to play sef!

Keeping him out of match day squad is very bad! This is what he was doing to batra until he left!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Greatihex(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2016
airmark:

Vitolo, vietto and that stvpid sarabia abi what kind of dindinrin name is he called, made your guys to be praising enrique. If sevilla had gone like 4 goals up in that first half, they would have been singing another tune by now. I have never watched a top league match so annoying like this in my life. Sarabia faced stegen, under no pressure, goal post yawning, decided to do a backheel pass to his player crowded with barca defenders, outside of the box. I will only watch real vs barca/atm matches. These other teams are not serious at all.
that is why we say that the premier league is tough and competitive. If any big team play so badly the way Barcelona did, they will not get anything out of the match.
Just look at man city struggling with Middlesbrough. Middlesbrough!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2016
bykebyke:
In few days we go again with Argentina.

Keep yourself in pristine condition.

MessiFc.
Sorry bruv... Nothing for La Pulga. Argentina are going down, and not even Messi can avert that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2016
hensben:
Neymar can't even lace Messi's boot. Neymar is just like pogba, i.e. Wshowboating footballers

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2016
homesteady:

I guess the Vidal was good, that's why Enrique bought him! I don't really believe he can just become that very bad! Even Song was still getting so many chances to play sef!

Keeping him out of match day squad is very bad! This is what he was doing to batra until he left!

Well, we'll judge by what we see him play in a Barca shirt, and that is crapp TBH. You don't just get benched or put out of match day squads for no good reason

Bartra too wasn't good enough, coded01 and i used to argue it when he was still around, though his case wasn't as bad as Vidal's but he just wasn't top quality enough for us

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2016
airmark:

CONSPIRACY THEORY

Sarabia is nursing hopes of Joining Barcelona.

Moreso he is a former Castilla pllayer hence he is trying to pay RM back by ensuring Barca wins.

The other 2 were just show boating as if they were 3 goals up. The coach will be the most stvpid if he doesnt deal with the 3 in training.

That Sarabia backpass is the dumbest thing ever. FIFA needs to investigate and ban him for match fixing

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2016
coded01:

Exactly... grin
bykebyke:

Lmao. grin

grin
offside ko inside ni.

he had a ulterior motives.

its a Notice me tag for Barca to come for his services.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2016
usbcable:

CONSPIRACY THEORY

Sarabia is nursing hopes of Joining Barcelona.

Moreso he is a former Castilla pllayer hence he is trying to pay RM back by ensuring Barca wins.

The other 2 were just show boating as if they were 3 goals up. The coach will be the most stvpid if he doesnt deal with the 3 in training.

That Sarabia backpass is the dumbest thing ever. FIFA needs to investigate and ban him for match fixing

grin
Nursing hopes kor, doctoring faiths ni.
Una dey top na im you dey para like this, if una come drop nko, that time you no go talk say he dey nurse hope, na surgery he go dey perform on hope

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2016
Greatihex:
that is why we say that the premier league is tough and competitive. If any big team play so badly the way Barcelona did, they will not get anything out of the match.
Just look at man city struggling with Middlesbrough. Middlesbrough!!!

Keep quite. Man and Liverpool in recent years have turned to be scammed matches. Liverpool always outplay man u but latter either wins or gets a point.

Surely you won't say nather about this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2016
dmcdad:

Sorry bruv... Nothing for La Pulga. Argentina are going down, and not even Messi can avert that.
Okay o. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (6237) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.