Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,747 members, 7,875,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689366 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2016
dmcdad:

But you hate Lucho.cheesy
Die. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:43am On Nov 25, 2016
bykebyke:
Die. grin
Chai... Make God help you.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:45am On Nov 25, 2016
ddippset:
lol. some people actually wanted messi sold sometime ago. can you believe that?

Please do not mention names... I don't bombs thrown anyhow... shocked grin

Some people think/act the way they feel... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:49am On Nov 25, 2016
ddippset:
I think I made a top five list not him, are you confused?

Honestly I thought I was the only one that noticed...

I am beginning to think Dayo has a point...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:50am On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:

Na so we see am bro. I am just not good at digging posts, otherwise, I would have loved to dig some for all to see. grin

Do not... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:54am On Nov 25, 2016
airmark:

Based on my comments, the kind of person i picture you to be, is one painfully lean guy with dirty dreadlocks, red-eyed, whose room always smell of ganja, 24/7.

You are right... ddippset just figured that out... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Dmcdad, 10d0ve.

Neymar and Suarez aren't really at their best ATM but who should be more criticized? For me I think it's Neymar. Suarez is 29, he is already getting old, if we look at his performance over the years, he hasn't been bad at all from Ajax to Liverpool to Barcelona.

My point isn't that Suarez shouldn't be criticized of course he should judging by his poor scoring form. My main point is Neymar should be more criticized than Suarez. Neymar is seen as the next heir to Messi, He's 24 and at this age, Messi had already won 3 ballon d'ors. It's high time he stepped up his game by being more serious on the pitch, scoring goals and having great impact and influence on the team even when Messi is present. Neymar is a very fantastic player, he's the best player in the world below 25. Suarez's job is scoring and nothing else, Dmcdad once said he doesn't give a damn if Suarez plays rubbish as long as he keeps on scoring and I go with that too. Neymar as the next heir to Messi should not just limit himself to scoring and making assists, he should learn to be influential, charismatic and matured.

In conclusion, Neymar should be more criticized than Suarez.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:05am On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:
United trying to win Europa in a bid to play UCL as top 4 is not sure for them. The day they eventually crash out, we will start reading how Epl don't take Europa serious lipsrsealed

dmcdad:
That's what airmark would say. Imagine!

You dey mind them? when they crash out you hear that English sides dont care about Europa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:07am On Nov 25, 2016
TRendlona:
Dmcdad, 10d0ve.

Neymar and Suarez aren't really at their best ATM but who should be more criticized? For me I think it's Neymar. Suarez is 29, he is already getting old, if we look at his performance over the years, he hasn't been bad at all from Ajax to Liverpool to Barcelona.

My point isn't that Suarez shouldn't be criticized of course he should judging by his poor scoring form. My main point is Neymar should be more criticized than Suarez. Neymar is seen as the next heir to Messi, He's 24 and at this age, Messi had already won 3 ballon d'ors. It's high time he stepped up his game by being more serious on the pitch, scoring goals and having great impact and influence on the team even when Messi is present. Neymar is a very fantastic player, he's the best player in the world below 25. Suarez's job is scoring and nothing else, Dmcdad once said he doesn't give a damn if Suarez plays rubbish as long as he keeps on scoring and I go with that too. Neymar as the next heir to Messi should not just limit himself to scoring and making assists, he should learn to influential, charismatic and matured.

Well said. But all the while Neymar has been criticised, how many times has anyone pointed or singled out Suárez? My point? Neymar is the only one getting the hammer, which I think is unfair.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:09am On Nov 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

You dey mind them? when they crash out you hear that English sides dont care about Europa
If Chelsea had crashed out in 2013, they would obviously have sair the same thing. If you question them as to why Chelsea won it albeit they claim EPL teams don't give a heck about it, you start getting flimsy excuses as to why Chelsea were able to win it and others couldn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 25, 2016
dmcdad:

Well said. But all the while Neymar has been criticised, how many times has anyone pointed or singled out Suárez? My point? Neymar is the only one getting the hammer, which I think is unfair.

Of course he should be the most criticized. You think sei e easy to sit for Messi throne?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:29am On Nov 25, 2016
jonsnow92:

You don't love Neymar as much as i do
I adore him

Against Malaga there was a particular high looping ball Thrown at Neymar...He was off balance and shouldn't have controlled the ball...Yet he produced a Zidane Esquee Turn off balance and controlled the ball brilliantly!!.. Thats Neymar
The point We are making is simple too
He should have grown far more
He's 24
At 24..Ronaldo,Messi,Delima,Ronaldihno,Zidane already had World best in their Kitty
Whereas Neymar has shouldered the responsibility of a Whole country since he was a teen and has over 50 international goals... We want him to do more and cement his place with the Greatest
Our criticism is born out of Love not Resentment or Hatred!

Guy I don't know you but...

Why provoke my Guy? angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2016
dmcdad:

I have decided to drop this argument. There is no point arguing further. I have made my points, anyone who decide to not take cognizance of em, then that's not my problem.

I'm a Barcelona fan before any player. I am no player fan before club. I love Messi and Neymar like there is no tomorrow, but even the duo don't even stand a chance where Barcelona is. There is even no competition. I try as much as possible to be objective with my views. No one criticised Pique more than myself, Johnpaul88 would bear witness to that. But then, he is a gem in my eyes. Mascherano was an apple of my eye, but I have stated it this season how I would love Umtiti to take his place.

The reality is that, many of us here detest Neymar. It's no news bykebyke, coded01 and co don't like the dude. That's understandable. And it's also no news myself, homesteady and some others like Neymar. But does that mean we shouldn't call a spade by its name? Absolutely not!

Alot of us look for a way to criticise Neymar with everything he does or didn't do. Neymar can be childish, that's true. He can be resentful on the field of play, that's also true. But does that take away the fact that he is a fantastic footballer? Not at all. He is still growing up, and I believe with time his attitudes would change. Heck, Ronaldo would be 32 in a few months, yet he behaves awkward almost every now and then. Does that take his potential as a footballer away from him? Not at all.

Reality is, everyone can never be Messi. As cool and humble as Messi is, he is nowhere near Iniesta when it comes to being humble and cool. I am yet to see Iniesta lose his cool, at least like I have seen Messi in some few occasions. Or do I mention Kaka? Point is, everyone can never be the same. Not in any way saying Messi is bad, nah far from it... Just saying there are varying degrees of humility, and the likes. We just need to appreciate everyone in their own unique way, that's all.

I case my rest.

Truth is bitter... Thank you padi mi... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:34am On Nov 25, 2016
coded01:

Honestly I thought I was the only one that noticed...

I am beginning to think Dayo has a point...

Dayo has always had points with you since bayern defeated barca . I dont know if it's his bald head that scares you. May be you think someone with big head will come out of your device and attack you in real life. Dayo has one head, though it may be bigger than yours but forget it. Na fukefuke dey there.

dmcdad:

You always want to start what you cant finish. I am in my cool corner, now you're involving me in something watery. continue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:37am On Nov 25, 2016
TRendlona:

Of course he should be the most criticized. You think sei e easy to sit for Messi throne?

Dont mind him. He was complaining of people hammering neymar, i was even expecting all sorts of furniture tools to be used on him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:41am On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:
United trying to win Europa in a bid to play UCL as top 4 is not sure for them. The day they eventually crash out, we will start reading how Epl don't take Europa serious lipsrsealed

No make Airmark see this... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:41am On Nov 25, 2016
ollah1:

Lol. He has aways been a confused man.

Shots fired... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:44am On Nov 25, 2016
dmcdad:

Wicked...grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:50am On Nov 25, 2016
airmark:

Dayo has always had points with you since bayern defeated barca . I dont know if it's his bald head that scares you. May be you think someone with big head will come out of your device and attack you in real life. Dayo has one head, though it may be bigger than yours but forget it. Na fukefuke dey there.

You always want to start what you cant finish. I am in my cool corner, now you're involving me in something watery. continue

Shots fired... grin grin grin

If Dayo catch you real life... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:52am On Nov 25, 2016
TRendlona:
Dmcdad, 10d0ve.

My point isn't that Suarez shouldn't be criticized of course he should judging by his poor scoring form. My main point is Neymar should be more criticized than Suarez. Neymar is seen as the next heir to Messi, He's 24 and at this age, Messi had already won 3 ballon d'ors. It's high time he stepped up his game by being more serious on the pitch, scoring goals and having great impact and influence on the team even when Messi is present. Neymar is a very fantastic player, he's the best player in the world below 25. Suarez's job is scoring and nothing else, Dmcdad once said he doesn't give a damn if Suarez plays rubbish as long as he keeps on scoring and I go with that too. Neymar as the next heir to Messi should not just limit himself to scoring and making assists, he should learn to be influential, charismatic and matured.

cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:21am On Nov 25, 2016
TRendlona:

Mind you, no one can sit on Messi's throne. That throne is Messi's alone. Ronaldinho had his, and Messi didn't have to sit on Ronnie's throne, but created his own throne. If when the time comes for Neymar to finally own the team, then that wouldn't be him sitting on Messi's throne cause he ain't worthy to sit on that throne. He would only make a throne for himself, rather than sit on Leo's throne.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:23am On Nov 25, 2016
airmark:

Imagine this hypocrite! When you badged in yesterday to quote me for dropping the argument, you were in your corner too, right? Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2016
Shots fired anyhow... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2016
dmcdad:

Mind you, no one can sit on Messi's throne. That throne is Messi's alone. Ronaldinho had his, and Messi didn't have to sit on Ronnie's throne, but created his own throne. If when the time comes for Neymar to finally own the team, then that wouldn't be him sitting on Messi's throne cause he ain't worthy to sit on that throne. He would only make a throne for himself, rather than sit on Leo's throne.

Alright sir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Lopetegui (coach Spain): "For The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2016 award I have voted for Messi, Cristiano and Ramos"

When Spain go fire this guy?..He is average,Imagine drawing to England. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2016
bykebyke:
Lopetegui (coach Spain): "For The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2016 award I have voted for Messi, Cristiano and Ramos"

When Spain go fire this guy?..He is average,Imagine drawing to England. lipsrsealed

Speaking to Lance, Neymar said of the Portuguese forward: 'Conquering trophies counts for a lot.

'He won the Champions League and now the Euros. He’s very close [to the Ballon d’Or]. Cristiano is a great player, I’m not hesitant on this.'

When Barca go fire Neymar & sell him to Getafe?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

When Barca go fire Neymar & sell him to Getafe?
Is that all?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2016
bykebyke:

Is that all?

Oh - naso that Neymar interview pain you reach? grin grin

Sell Neymar to buy Carrasco because the Brazilian Speaketh the truth?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Oh - naso that Neymar interview pain you reach? grin grin

Sell Neymar to buy Carrasco because the Brazilian Speaketh the truth?
No,it means he does not have good decision making,and it also shows on the pitch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2016
bykebyke:

No,it means he does not have good decision making,and it also shows on the pitch.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2016
bykebyke:

Selling Neymar to buy Carrasco is good decision making abi?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Devvy4 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.