Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689380 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Selling Neymar to buy Carrasco is good decision making abi?

grin grin grin
It's the wisest one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Lopetegui: FIFA Best coach award? "I voted for Luis Enrique, Zidane and Diego Simeone."

Spain are not gonna make it out of the group stages of 2018 World Cup with this coach. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2016
Chelseafan1:

See as u dey throw am to me like say na u be prosecuting counsel...lol

I was clearly talking about this season by including Pool as a title contender, they have no European commitment and are still much better than Spurs over all....

I for one cannot say who is gonna win the league but I can tell you its gonna be either city, Pool or Chelsea.

That means it's safe to say it's a three horse race going by this season.
Using your logic then, since Sevilla are currently doing fine, even better that Atleti, we can also say the league is between Barca, Madrid, Sevilla and Atleti. No?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2016
TRendlona:

wink

I am adding things up . I know that coded is not straight .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2016
airmark:

grin grin
How u take know? Do you know him personally?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2016
coded01:

No make Airmark see this... grin grin
Lol.... airmark that removed Spurs from the list of six Epl chasers because they sit fifth on the table while still counting Atletico as part of the only three teams that fight for la liga while sitting sixth on the log.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2016
TRendlona:

grin grin
How u take know? Do you know him personally?

Dayo will tell you more about him. He's a batty boy.

sebod:

Lol.... airmark that removed Spurs from the list of six Epl chasers because they sit fifth on the table while still counting Atletico as part of the only three teams that fight for la liga while sitting sixth on the log.

How many times have you seen Tottenham in 2nd or 3rd position at the end of the season in this decade apart from last season ? That should tell you more bro .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:

That means it's safe to say it's a three horse race going by this season.
Using your logic then, since Sevilla are currently doing fine, even better that Atleti, we can also say the league is between Barca, Madrid, Sevilla and Atleti. No?

Check the difference in points between these 3 EPL teams and that of the LaLiga teams, what can you deduce?

How can you tell me Atletico is still a title contender when Madrid is comfortably sitting at the top and leading them by 9 good points. cheesy cheesy

The ONLY contender I can see there is Barca, so I can authoritatively tell you that, this 2016/2017 LaLiga is between Barca and Madrid.

But for the EPL, the gap is still very close between doz 3 teams.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2016
airmark:

Dayo will tell you more about him. He's a batty boy.

How many times have you seen Tottenham in 2nd or 3rd position at the end of the season in this decade apart from last season ? That should tell you more bro .
Then, I need to know those teams that make up at least six clubs that always fight for the Epl that makes it more competitive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Check the difference in points between these 3 EPL teams and that of the LaLiga teams, what can you deduce?

How can you tell me Atletico is still a title contender when Madrid is comfortably sitting at the top and leading them by 9 good points. cheesy cheesy

The ONLY contender I can see there is Barca, so I can authoritatively tell you that, this 2016/2017 LaLiga is between Barca and Madrid.

Hmmmmmm, so it's now about the points garnered so far? So, if Barca lose their next two matches and are 10points behind Madrid, can we then conclude the league is a one horse race league? If Everton make some good run of play and find themselves on the 1st spot on the log while the likes of City, pool and Chelsea drop points, will it be okay to say they are also tittle contenders?

The truth is that, over the past few years, we know the genuine contenders while we know the pretenders. It's always been either Chelsea or City until last season where something unimaginable happened.

If the likes of Arsenal, pool and Spurs can't win the league with their gragra, why should they be counted as title contenders when we can't also count the likes of Sevilla, Bilbao, villareal and co too as title challengers.
The fact is that the Epl is somewhat overrated and the fans too are not helping matters. You can't claim La liga to be 2/3 horse race and label the epl 6/7 horse race while failing to name the six-seven teams that regularly contest for the title. Every league has its own peculiarity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
So Ramos scored an offside goal in the final?

Interesting how that didn't make waves,Imagine if it was Barca. lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
bykebyke:
So Ramos scored an offside goal in the final?

Interesting how that didn't make waves,Imagine if it was Barca. lipsrsealed
What sort of nonsense is this from atletico? They lost twice to the same team in the finals, I think they should be ashamed of themselves rather than reporting any offside goal. I have stopped taking Simeon serious since their second defeat in the UCL final. He motivates his team to play like animals against Barca only to always succumb easily to Madrid when it matters most. Yeye team?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:

What sort of nonsense is this from atletico? They lost twice to the same team in the finals, I think they should be ashamed of themselves rather than reporting any offside goal. I have stopped taking Simeon serious since their second defeat in the UCL final. He motivates his team to play like animals against Barca only to always succumb easily to Madrid when it matters most. Yeye team?
It's an Atletico fan doing the suing,not Atletico themselves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
bykebyke:

It's an Atletico fan doing the suing,not Atletico themselves.
The fan self dey craze grin instead of him taking up his mumu coach and players for failing the fans, he's trying what's not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:

Yeye team, Indeed!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:

The fan self dey craze grin instead of him taking up his mumu coach and players for failing the fans, he's trying what's not.
but what are the coach and players supposed to do when the officials decide to award an offside goal? in the first final real Madrid has to equalize after time added on. athletico have only been extremely unfortunate against real Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
ddippset:
but what are the coach and players supposed to do when the officials decide to award an offside goal? in the first final real Madrid has to equalize after time added on. athletico[b] have only been extremely unfortunate against real Madrid.[/b]
They have been unfortunate albeit not putting in their best. If they had approached the game the way they did against us, they would have won any of the finals. What happened to their brutal and animal approach they have always deployed when playing us? They are yeye jor!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chelseafan1:

When City was leading the table about some weeks back and table was like this, Was the PL a 3 man race between City, EVerton and Spurs

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:

Hmmmmmm, so it's now about the points garnered so far? So, if Barca lose their next two matches and are 10points behind Madrid, can we then conclude the league is a one horse race league? If Everton make some good run of play and find themselves on the 1st spot on the log while the likes of City, pool and Chelsea drop points, will it be okay to say they are also tittle contenders?

The truth is that, over the past few years, we know the genuine contenders while we know the pretenders. It's always been either Chelsea or City until last season where something unimaginable happened.

If the likes of Arsenal, pool and Spurs can't win the league with their gragra, why should they be counted as title contenders when we can't also count the likes of Sevilla, Bilbao, villareal and co too as title challengers.
The fact is that the Epl is somewhat overrated and the fans too are not helping matters. You can't claim La liga to be 2/3 horse race and label the epl 6/7 horse race while failing to name the six-seven teams that regularly contest for the title. Every league has its own peculiarity.

Let them tell us the 6 teams that compete for the EPL regularly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Let them tell us the 6 teams that compete for the EPL regularly
It's like we are gonna wait till eternity oooo. They have already removed Spurs which means they can't name Arsenal and Pool either. They can't name any bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:

It's like we are gonna wait till eternity oooo. They have already removed Spurs which means they can't name Arsenal and Pool either. They can't name any bro.

Who was the poster that even claimed that there were 6 teams contending for Premier league every season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:

And yet they say it's six! Then, what are the teams that make up the 6 then?

E be like say that question na GMAT ooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Who was the poster that even claimed that there were 6 teams contending for Premier league every season

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seems Pique is injured..Didn't train with the team. shocked shocked

Mathieu+Mascherano

Good win Real Sociedad. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
dmcdad:

And yet they say it's six! Then, what are the teams that make up the 6 then?

E be like say that question na GMAT ooooo.cheesy
Chelseafan1 said it's now a three horse race. Airmark has personally removed Spurs and Liverpool from the list. At least, we are making progress.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:

Chelseafan1 said it's now a three horse race. Airmark has personally removed Spurs and Liverpool from the list. At least, we are making progress.
Abi oooo. There is progress.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
sebod:

Quote where i removed liverpool from the race?

bykebyke:
Seems Pique is injured..Didn't train with the team. shocked shocked

Mathieu+Mascherano

Good win Real Sociedad. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Good profit there.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
bykebyke:
Lopetegui: FIFA Best coach award? "I voted for Luis Enrique, Zidane and Diego Simeone."

Spain are not gonna make it out of the group stages of 2018 World Cup with this coach. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Did they make it outta d group stage in the last edition?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
So The news that Iniesta has Finally returned to training is welcoming
I don't really no how i feel about the news though
In the movie game of Thrones there's this conversation between Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister..Where Robert told Cersei he never loved her...He further asked Cersei if the confession made her feel good or bad...Cersei the epic reply..."It made me feel Nothing"
That's the exact feeling i have with this Iniesta News....Good One of the best players in the World is back just at the right time....Then again I remember He's 32....
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
chidexxy007:

Did they make it outta d group stage in the last edition?
I don't remember.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is what stat padding gets you grin grin

Another W for Messi.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
airmark:

Oga mi, wetin happen... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.