Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686169 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sergi Samper... Another La masia prodigy who failed to live up to expectations.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Too early.
many site are already conducting vote and guess who is winning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
freaklesschild:
yeah,I was surprised to see Pogba leading the polls.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
SIRcumalot:

yeah,I was surprised to see Pogba leading the polls.
grin ;Dwhere u take see ur own

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
hensben:
Playing for Barcelona or Real Madrid ucl is sure for any player. Remember Hleb and Vermalen. If you can't score high number of goals as an attacker playing for Barcelona then you are average. Pedro scored 100 goals for Barca, most times as a sub.

How many goals and assists did Hleb and Vermalean score for Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many goals and assists did Hleb and Vermalean score for Barca
That's to tell you how easy it is to win major trophies with either Barca or Real Madrid. Btw, those players are not attacker/striker so why asking number of goals and assist?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
hensben:
That's to tell you how easy it is to win major trophies with either Barca or Real Madrid. Btw, those players are not attacker/striker so why asking number of goals and assist?

How come Fabregas didnt win the CL with Barcelona or ALexis in Barcelona or Ozil in Madrid

Zlatan scored 21 goals total in Barcelona, In the EPl this season he has scored 26 and season never end

Henrys best season he scored 19 goals in Barca, He used to score over 20 per season in EPL

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Zlatan scored 21 goals total in Barcelona, In the EPl this season he has scored 26 and season never end

Henrys best season he scored 19 goals in Barca, He used to score over 20 per season in EPL

These examples can easily be blown a
away.. ...I will leave Hensben to do it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
bigkesh:
These examples can easily be blown a
away.. ...I will leave Hensben to do it

You can disprove these examples if they are lies

Playing for Barcelona or Real Madrid ucl is sure for any player. Remember Hleb and Vermalen. If you can't score high number of goals as an attacker playing for Barcelona then you are average. Pedro scored 100 goals for Barca, most times as a sub.

This was what Hensben said, So can we say Zlatan, Henry, Alexis are all average?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
freaklesschild:

Leo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
bykebyke:

Rafinha one of our important players...LOL.grin grin grin
one of the most important players for our 3-4-3 is what i said. We have no one to replace him so far, maybe only sergio roberto
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

You can disprove these examples if they are lies

This was what Hensben said, So can we say Zlatan, Henry, Alexis are all average?
Their goals output for Barcelona were not bad. Remember, Henry came to Barcelona as veteran. Imagine Henry in his peak. Zlantan had issues with the coach(pep) while
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

How come Fabregas didnt win the CL with Barcelona or ALexis in Barcelona or Ozil in Madrid

So you expect Barca to win ucl every season huh, but sure they win one every three seasons, now that is consistency considering the level of the competition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Baddestguyp:
one of the most important players for our 3-4-3 is what i said. We have no one to replace him so far, maybe only sergio roberto
Rafinha is average in that position.

He hasn't made a mark since being deployed there.

Denis provides much more.

Rafinha was one of our worst players on the pitch yesterday,alongside Rakitic.

Did you not see how Valencia flogged our right side in the first half yesterday? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
It is being reported that Barcelona have offered Maximum Allegri a one year contract to be Barcelona coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Unzue: "Time for hobbies? I hope that I won't have any more time for the bike next season as I don't want to"

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
hensben:
Their goals output for Barcelona were not bad. Remember, Henry came to Barcelona as veteran. Imagine Henry in his peak. Zlantan had issues with the coach(pep) while

Zlata came to Barca at his prime and to EPL as a veteran

Zlatan had issues with Pep yet played 29 league games 10 CL games. Were these issues what stopped him from scoring?

Zlatan Henry and Alexis are exaples of attackers who are likely scored more in EPL than in Barcekonacan we say they are average
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
bykebyke:
Unzue: "Time for hobbies? I hope that I won't have any more time for the bike next season as I don't want to"

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dude is really pushing for the job, I'm not sure what I think of him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Zlata came to Barca at his prime and to EPL as a veteran

Zlatan had issues with Pep yet played 29 league games 10 CL games. Were these issues what stopped him from scoring?

Zlatan Henry and Alexis are exaples of attackers who are likely scored more in EPL than in Barcekonacan we say they are average
Alexis is playing as striker this season for Arsenal was it so in Barcelona. The issue zlanta had with Pep was affecting his game psychologically. I know you won't know this though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Dude is really pushing for the job, I'm not sure what I think of him.
I will take him over Valverde..

He is not my choice for the job though.

But..Definitely him..over Valverde.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
bykebyke:
It is being reported that Barcelona have offered Maximum Allegri a one year contract to be Barcelona coach.
where u take see dat one ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Leo?
sure now ..ronaldo to win dis tym around depends heavily on real madrid success i guess
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
bykebyke:

Whaaat??

What do you think about pochenttino? I like what he has done with Tottenham..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
hensben:
Alexis is playing as striker this season for Arsenal was it so in Barcelona. The issue zlanta had with Pep was affecting his game psychologically. I know you won't know this though.

I wonder when you turned a psycologist to prescribe different issues for players, Na you know say Hazard get psychology last yr, Na you know Zlatan get under Pep

Every player who flops too can come to you to diagnose them with psycological issues
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

I wonder when you turned a psycologist to prescribe different issues for players, Na you know say Hazard get psychology last yr, Na you know Zlatan get under Pep

Every player who flops too can come to you to diagnose them with psycological issues
So you don't know to play football at pro level you have to be psychologically ready. If you think football is all about running around then you need to go know about the sport requirement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Whaaat??

Pochettino is an Espanyol legend.

Would never coach Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
freaklesschild:
where u take see dat one ?
Various Spanish outlets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
hensben:
So you don't know to play football at pro level you have to be psychologically ready. If you think football is all about running around then you need to go know about the sport requirement.

We can also say no player has ever flopped they were all just psycologically disturbed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Whaaat??

What exactly has he done??
Won nothing, achieved Nada..

I hope you guys appoint him sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
bigkesh:

What exactly has he done??
Won nothing, achieved Nada..

I hope you guys appoint him sef
Thank God Barcelona is not run by glory hunters who only care about trophies.

Rijkaard,Pep,Enrique didn't have any trophies won in their CV before they were appointed.

Stop judging coaches by trophies they have won.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (6237) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.