Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686463 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Just watched the Juve vs Napoli highlights, Napoli completely destroyed them, Juve look very sluggish even with fast guys like Cuadrado and Dybala in their attack, their defence is even slower.

Napoli didnt take their chances, but i expect Barça to be alot more brutal. Juve sabi play catenaccio wella sha

It is very characteristic of significantly weaker teams in Europe to always try and bring their a-game against Barcelona. You go see chelshit players playing like mad men, defending with their lives on the line. Na Atletico Madrid worse pass... Na shisha those ones dey smoke come pitch.

Na why I dey like teams like ac Milan, Bayern, Real, PSG, Manutd to dey play barca because they go wan show say dem get same level with barca.
You see this mumu juve ehn, dey fit dey try play as if dey wan die on top pitch... Forget what you watched against Napoli.... You can't use that one to judge their play style against barca. Look at PSG vs Barcelona for example in first leg. I don't think PSG had beaten a league one team 4-0 prior to Barca's meeting.

Nonetheless, I am confident Barcelona will advance. I just need as many away goals as possible, and no defensive errors. As for creating chances... I get Neyboi. Except dani alves is advised to stay put in that right back, Neymar will ruin that space

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Chanchit:

This question get k-leg o. In a team that has King Messi, Iniesta, Naymar, even Umtiti and Pique sef can create the chance. Or is it not same silly Napoli that played R.Madrid
In a team that has King Messi, Iniesta, Neymar, even Umtiti and Pique we have struggled to create chances at some point this season.

Napoli were never going to get past Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2017
bykebyke:

In a team that has King Messi, Iniesta, Neymar, even Umtiti and Pique we have struggled to create chances at some point this season.

Napoli were never going to get past Madrid.

Napoli has only one thing which is IGG- initial gra gra, Napoli that their best player so far this season is Mertens. Teams/players would always have their downtimes but on a good day, all the players mentioned above are able and capable. Abeg just talk another thing jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Meunier: "We knew we were going to lose at the Camp Nou, but not that they'd win the tie. It was a catastrophe from start to finish."

Shocking mentality. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
hensben:
When was the last time a player from epl team won balon d" or?
of course cristiano won 2008 , he was able to do it because they one the champions league and premier league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hazard: "What Messi does with the ball is something else. I do not see myself at that level. It is up to others to make such comments." [ff]

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
bykebyke:
Meunier: "We knew we were going to lose at the Camp Nou, but not that they'd win the tie. It was a catastrophe from start to finish."

Shocking mentality. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dude is stupid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Would love to see Lucho's plans after Rafinha's injury. If we are to continue with the 3-4-3, Turan would have been perfect as the RWB/RCM, but I expect him to use Gomes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
LIONEL MESSI will sign a new contract at Barcelona next month, according to reports in Spain

Barcelona have been working on a deal to keep Lionel Messi for months, knowing that his contract expires in 2018.

Messi is keen to stay at Barca but wants a pay rise on his current £365,000-a-week deal.

And Spanish radio station Cadena Ser claim the paperwork on a five-year deal is now ready to be signed
According to the report, Messi’s father and agent, Jorge, has an appointment at the Nou Camp in May and will sit down with Barca bosses to work out the deal.

Messi last signed a contract at Barca in 2014, which made him the world’s highest-paid player at the time.

He is currently roughly on par with Cristiano Ronaldo’s wages at Real Madrid.

But Messi will now get a pay rise that could rival Oscar’s staggering £400,000-a-week deal the Brazilian signed at Shanghai SIPG back in January.

china wages is mouth watering o, very tempting i swear shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Would love to see Lucho's plans after Rafinha's injury. If we are to continue with the 3-4-3, Turan would have been perfect as the RWB/RCM, but I expect him to use Gomes.
He will pick whoever he pleases for the role. He created the role, so he knows the players that can fit into it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
How long would Rafinha be out?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Maybe Paco?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
cumz:

Maybe Paco?

Lol, I'd rather have Denis playing that role than Paco. Both are poor defensively but Paco is worse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
homesteady:
Recent reports say a month
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
jpmoriarti:
He will pick whoever he pleases for the role. He created the role, so he knows the players that can fit into it.

I hope he makes the right choice tho, he has dissapointed me more than a few times with his decisions.

I Love the 343 tho, Busquet has benefitted alot from it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Seems I'm the only one celebrating Rafinha's injury.

LOL.

Weak Link gone. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
homesteady:
As long as it takes.

He should recover fully. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Arda Turan,injured.

Rafinha,injured.

Look at God. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

I hope he makes the right choice tho, he has dissapointed me more than a few times with his decisions.

I Love the 343 tho, Busquet has benefitted alot from it.
I guess I will suggest Roberto for the role. Gomes is way too sluggish to add anything good in any position for the team. He has zero physicality and no defensive stature. His passes are always the safest ones, never taking any risks. His goal scoring senses are mediocre. I don't know if it is because he is still in his first season. Perhaps he will improve next season or perhaps we will round him up and ship him back to Valencia. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
bykebyke:
Arda Turan,injured.

Rafinha,injured.

Look at God. grin grin grin
What is the worry with the injuries ? You regularly call out Arda as a mere stat-padder against inferior opponents. You referred to Rafinha as the least important in the 343 Enrique has been using. So there injuries should be a welcome dev for you. It is a W for you as a matter of fact.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
bykebyke:

LOL.

This is more like you.

I didn't see this before my last post.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rafinha will miss between 3 and 4 weeks!

Blessing in disguise.We stood no chance with him starting at RW vs Juve and Real.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Recent reports say a month
Tah!!..Abi 5 months
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Its Official
Hernandez Hernandez would referee El Clasico at the Bernabeu..
A ref so bad His mum had to name him twice...The ref that didn't see This..Just hoping it Isn't Doom's day

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
bykebyke:

LOL.

seriouly, u re happy ?, who will play the role better now ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
jonsnow92:
Its Official
Hernandez Hernandez would referee El Clasico at the Bernabeu..
A ref so bad His mum had to name him twice... The ref that didn't see This..Just hoping it Isn't Doom's day
guy dis barcelona goal against betis is really obvious, how come the ref never saw it, still baffles me i swear ..and some madrid and chelsea fan would cum here and talk rubbish about how pique was able to block ballack shot in the dieing minute of the 2009 encounter , saying we re uefalona , and dis is happening under their noise and nothing can be said. SMH For Chelsea and there agbero fans
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
freaklesschild:
seriouly, u re happy ?, who will play the role better now ?
Denis Suarez. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
freaklesschild:
guy dis barcelona goal against betis is really obvious, how come the ref never saw it, still baffles me i swear ..and some madrid and chelsea fan would cum here and talk rubbish about how pique was able to block ballack shot in the dieing minute of the 2009 encounter , saying we re uefalona , and dis is happening under their noise and nothing can be said. SMH For Chelsea and there agbero fans

What concerns this incident with Chelsea fans.
a little taste of your medicine and ure crying wolf
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
freaklesschild:
Everyone really is entitled to his/her opinion really..We've had decisions made that went in our favour and we've also had decisions that were entirely against Us..Every team have at one point or the other had decisions ruled for or against them..So for any Sane Human to Call Barca Uefalona goes beyond me though...Thank Goodness Enrique rarely complains about refereeing decisions..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
bykebyke:

Denis Suarez. grin
he can only do the attacking aspect i guess , but defensively , he is not as aggressive as rafinha , then the weak link , would become weaker i guess grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
devilsdouble00:

What concerns this incident with Chelsea fans.
a little taste of your medicine and ure crying wolf
weting dis 1 dey talk , how come only barcelona own that is been publicized and the rest team are all speared ...real madrd first goal in the champions league final was a off side goal, yet no body was able to debate for long , when it was psg , they all went to vote for a re match ...they have said it before , when u re being successful , u beginning to have more hater..kontinue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Things like this is why I'll be celebrating a CR7 goal for the first time ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: tshabalala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.