Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,174 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4695708 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
jonsnow92:
Its Official
Hernandez Hernandez would referee El Clasico at the Bernabeu..
A ref so bad His mum had to name him twice...The ref that didn't see This..Just hoping it Isn't Doom's day

I think its high time we stopped complaining about referees, Referees make mistakes all the times and sometimes we benefit from them, other times we dont.

And the truth is, in every league only the inferior teams complain about referees. Look around you, you'll see its true. And Barça might be anything but not inferior.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
freaklesschild:
he can only do the attacking aspect i guess , but defensively , he is not as aggressive as rafinha , then the weak link , would become weaker i guess grin
WorkHorse Rakitic will play to relive him of any defensive duties. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
jonsnow92:
Everyone really is entitled to his/her opinion really..We've had decisions made that went in our favour and we've also had decisions that were entirely against Us..Every team have at one point or the other had decisions ruled for or against them..So for any Sane Human to Call Barca Uefalona goes beyond me though...Thank Goodness Enrique rarely complains about refereeing decisions..
yeah , that what i think also , they are some decision that goes your way , there will also be a time when it won't go your way , that football , if we are uefalona , how come fifa never investigated us and bring out wrong doing or prove that we paying referees to win crucia matches , when u are successful u re successful , nothing can bring u down , it same thing as individuals , you will alwys have hater when you re made
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
bykebyke:

yeah rakitic can help out sha , but let see how tomorrow is gonna be , but i will prefer rafinha anyday, he is quick feet and does everything fast at that end
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Seems Atleti have finally found themselves, Just in time...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thomas Tuchel critizing his team's "negligence" in front of goal again.

"It could have ended 1-1 with a shot ratio of 100-2."

This man. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
bykebyke:

Rakitic needs to play in the middle and help Busquet.

Busi's problems this season started when Rak started drifting to help Sergi during the 433 era, He'll get overrun. We'll see what Lucho goes with sha...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lucho will not coach any team next season , and would rest like how guardiola did

he will eventually coach a top team when he is back for sure
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Rakitic needs to play in the middle and help Busquet.

Busi's problems this season started when Rak started drifting to help Sergi during the 433 era, He'll get overrun. We'll see what Lucho goes with sha...
Help Busquets with what? undecided

Rakitic was always drifting to the RB position to help Dani Alves with defensive work,and Dani Alves played as a false midfielder during those period.

Dani Alves left,Rakitic still drifted to the RB position and Sergi Roberto does not have the ability to play as a false midfielder like Alves.

So this creates a hole in the midfield and Busquets is left isolated.

Which was what the 3-4-3 fixed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
freaklesschild:
Lucho will not coach any team next season , and would rest like how guardiola did

Tah. grin

Sporting Gijon things. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

I think its high time we stopped complaining about referees, Referees make mistakes all the times and sometimes we benefit from them, other times we dont.

And the truth is, in every league only the inferior teams complain about referees. Look around you, you'll see its true. And Barça might be anything but not inferior.
You probably missed the part where I replied freaklesschild earlier..I pointed out this same thing you typed..However when refrees get it wrong we can criticize and complain..Its all part of the game..Its when the complaints get too much that it becomes trash..I haven't complained,Neither has Enrique complained about refrees either,All I did was showing the antecedents of a Man charged with the duty of refreeing the Biggest Club rivalry in World Football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
freaklesschild:

For Where..I know he won't coach a team in spain due to his affiliation with Barca..He won't to England either.. Italy looks the most logical destination.. Maybe Roma again.. You never know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
bykebyke:

Tah. grin

Sporting Gijon things. grin
grin grin u just no gbadun dis guy at all , weting him do you nw ? ...i think he will eventual be arsenal coach,,, but i dont know maybe he has been learning to speak english
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Atletico are peaking at the exact time they usually get Barcelona in the UCL. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
bykebyke:
Things like this is why I'll be celebrating a CR7 goal for the first time ever.
The only statement out of debate is the one about the defence others are true or up for debate .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2017
freaklesschild:
grin grin u just no gbadun dis guy at all , weting him do you nw ? ...i think he will eventual be arsenal coach,,, but i dont know maybe he has been learning to speak english
He's been learning English. No doubt he'll be in England by end of 2018.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2017
jonsnow92:

For Where..I know he won't coach a team in spain due to his affiliation with Barca..He won't to England either.. Italy looks the most logical destination.. Maybe Roma again.. You never know
yeah he will definitely not be in barcelona , but who knows , if is english is Good he might coach in england ,,,i was surprise when i first saw guardiola speak english , when he was still barca , dis guys do go for english class while in spain, look at neymar is english is getting better each day , my guy he now all chilling in the U S , With justin bieber and other american celeb
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2017
freaklesschild:
yeah he will definitely not be in barcelona , but who knows , if is english is Good he might coach in england ,,,i was surprise when i first saw guardiola speak english , when he was still barca , dis guys do go for english class while in spain, look at neymar is english is getting better each day , my guy he now all chilling in the U S , With justin bieber and other american celeb
That he speaks English isn't enough guarantee that he would go to England fa..Seeing Pep his Boss struggle in his first season do you really think Enrique would want to stick his neck out in England immediately after Barca..At Barca he has learnt and mastered the act of Attacking...I think he should go to Italy..Learn the act of defending more in Italy so His game and team can become more balanced...Then When he goes to England he won't really struggle like Our Oga in Manchester that doesn't train Tackles
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Match day cheesy
Barcelona vs Sevilla
Venue: camp nou
Orgasmic cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
jonsnow92:

That he speaks English isn't enough guarantee that he would go to England fa..Seeing Pep his Boss struggle in his first season do you really think Enrique would want to stick his neck out in England immediately after Barca..At Barca he has learnt and mastered the act of Attacking...I think he should go to Italy..Learn the act of defending more in Italy so His game and team can become more balanced...Then When he goes to England he won't really struggle like Our Oga in Manchester that doesn't train Tackles

Since Conte is leading EPL with 7 points in his 1st season, can we say he's better than Pep and Mou?
Did Conte learn attacking football in Spain before moving to EPL?

That it's not working well for A at the moment doesn't mean it can't for B.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Debroslink:

Since Conte is leading EPL with 7 points in his 1st season, can we say he's better than Pep and Mou?
Did Conte learn attacking football in Spain before moving to EPL?

That it's not working well for A at the moment doesn't mean it can't for B.
The fact that Chelsea are the 2nd least conceding side in the EPL..The team that has conceded lowest number of goals is Tottenham and the fact that they occupy 1st and 2nd place respectively...Need I Tell you about that cliche that remains true till today..that Attack wins you games and Defence wins you titles..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
jonsnow92:
The fact that Chelsea are the 2nd least conceding side in the EPL..The team have to conceded lowest number of goals is Tottenham and they occupy 1st and 2nd place respectively...Need I Tell you about that cliche that remains true till today..that Attack wins you games and Defence wins you titles..

Very true. But that Tottenham coach never coached serie A before coming to EPL. Therefore your assertion that Enrique should go to serie A (he had been there before) before moving to EPL is flawed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Luis Suarez has missed 3 games injured in his entire career....he's played 556games.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yes as was Iniesta in 2010, Suarez in 2016 & now Neymar

Common denominator in all 3 seasons? Cristina having a below average season.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
bykebyke:
Yes as was Iniesta in 2010, Suarez in 2016 & now Neymar

Common denominator in all 3 seasons? Cristina having a below average season.
Messi will always be main man....but some messi and neymar on Twitter are showing their stupidity...most of them are just fanboys not Barca fans cause a real Barca will be happy having two of the best 3 players in the world in his team...some,even go to the extent of supporting ronaldo or hazard just 2 pull down neymar,same as neymar fans...imagine,fans of a club fighting with each other
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Debroslink:

Very true. But that Tottenham coach never coached serie A before coming to EPL. Therefore your assertion that Enrique should go to serie A (he had been there before) before moving to EPL is flawed.
True..Pochettino was a central defender in his playing days..So he doesn't really need to learn the art of defending again...That been said Its just an Observation though,I just feel He needs to learn the art of defending more and where better if not in Italy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Theflash98:
Messi will always be main man....but some messi and neymar on Twitter are showing their stupidity...most of them are just fanboys not Barca fans cause a real Barca will be happy having two of the best 3 players in the world in his team...some,even go to the extent of supporting ronaldo or hazard just 2 pull down neymar,same as neymar fans...imagine,fans of a club fighting with each other
undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
jonsnow92:

yeah you get a point , been thinking about enrolling you into coaching school , cause you gat the ideology Lol grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
freaklesschild:
yeah you get a point , been thinking about enrolling you into coaching school , cause you gat the ideology Lol grin
Yinmu..The way wey I go take Lana ehn e go worse pass Oliseh and Gary Neville own..Talking and coaching are two different things...By the way Who are your top 2 coaches in the World??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
freaklesschild:
Yinmu..The way wey I go take Lana ehn e go worse pass Oliseh and Gary Neville own..Talking and coaching are two different things...By the way Who are your top 2 coaches in the World??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
jonsnow92:

True..Pochettino was a central defender in his playing days..So he doesn't really need to learn the art of defending again...That been said Its just an Observation though,I just feel He needs to learn the art of defending more and where better if not in Italy
i gat your point , what the guy said is really truth too , something can work for you and might not for another, that was your opinion tho , but i feel enrique as is physiology same as other coaches with theirs , it depends on enrique mind set to implement whatever style he feels would feat in , that why he is a coach , i think coaching a big team like barcelona would also help him alot , if he trys to go to a top club ,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
jonsnow92:
as at now am not feeling anybody , Guardiola still remains number 1 tho , and maybe would say simone., i luv the way he change the atletico team over time , he really did a great job , now that he is leaving who know what will become of team , just saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.