Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4695664 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Those goals were decisive both in winning the league and also in winning Man city tonight.

No be die minute goal after 3 - 1 don dey ground already.

You will not find us hailing such kinda goal.

First leg, Hazard killed Citee, second leg, he killed them

Sane is better, De bryune is better na hin una dey always talk, over 2 legs, we all saw who is the better player.

I have never said he is not good. But he is a tad overrated especially when compared with Neymar.

His goals were fortuitous. Even against City first leg. That goal came in the dying mins of that game too when the score was 2-1 and CFC were pegged in their own half.

With the way you are calling Hazard's name one would think he took on a couple of players to score the both goals. He is really good but not that good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Theflash98:
lolz..he deserves 10/10,this match is like the title defining match...most people here just type anything but they know the truth inside their heart....to me,hazard is among top 6 player in the world..but I still find neymar better....neymar,hazard,ousmane dembele are the type of player I enjoy watching...I like skillful player prefer them to goalscorer like Suarez and ronaldo

Chai, see as u dey totori my belle, so I fit see better person wey hatred no go kill, for this thread like this. Plenty drinks for you. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eruditor:
Of course they overrate him. His shot was deflected in for the first goal without which Caballero makes a routine save. His second goal was a missed penalty that he tapped in. He missed the penalty.

EPL fans exaggerate everything.
Hazard started the movement for his first goal. But when Neymar score tap in he's praised to high heaven. Contunu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Those goals were decisive both in winning the league and also in winning Man city tonight.

No be die minute goal after 3 - 1 don dey ground already.

You will not find us hailing such kinda goal.

First leg, Hazard killed Citee, second leg, he killed them

Sane is better, De bryune is better na hin una dey always talk, over 2 legs, we all saw who is the better player.
Abeg,enjoy your night..no need to argue but if it's neymar that score that,am sure Airmark will provide this type of reason
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
Hazard started the movement for his first goal. But when Neymar score tap in he's praised to high heaven. Contunu.

I don't praise Neymar for tap-ins. I even criticise him for his decision-making sometimes. To add to that, we don't put him on Messi's level but you guys are quick to call Hazard in the same category. That's what I am against. I am not like others who call Hazard "Hidden". He is good just not that good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
No need to argue..enjoy your night but if you see neymar goal against Paraguay...he started the ball from his half but the goal was deflected..your guy Airmark still undermine his work
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Theflash98:
lolz..he deserves 10/10,this match is like the title defining match...most people here just type anything but they know the truth inside their heart....to me,hazard is among top 6 player in the world..but I still find neymar better....neymar,hazard,ousmane dembele are the type of player I enjoy watching...I like skillful player prefer them to goalscorer like Suarez and ronaldo
Neymar is not better than Hazard, he's privilege to be in a better team and came from a country with great football history. Thatzall.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eruditor:

I have never said he is not good. But he is a tad overrated especially when compared with Neymar.

His goals were fortuitous. Even against City first leg. That goal came in the dying mins of that game too when the score was 2-1 and CFC were pegged in their own half.

With the way you are calling Hazard's name one would think he took on a couple of players to score the both goals. He is really good but not that good.

The bolded is absolute bullshit, the biggest BS I have read this evening, we have an out-of-form misfiring Costa at a Period when the league is getting intense, we would have our points further reduced if we had lost, a player stepped up against one of the best teams in the league and scored 2 goals, you dare call them lucky goals.

What's my own with the goals being lucky goals, just stop the hatred already please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

The bolded is absolute bullshit, the biggest BS I have read this evening, we have an out-of-form misfiring Costa at a Period when the league is getting intense, we would have our points further reduced if we had lost, a player stepped up against one of the best teams in the league and scored 2 goals, you dare call them lucky goals.

What's my own with the goals being lucky goals, just stop the hatred already please.

I don't hate Hazard. Read me well. He is the best player in CFC and he is capable of brilliant moments. My problem is the wanton overestimation of his talent or achievement. He is a good player and I am sure he was instrumental today. But that performance is not one that his fan boys should use to pit him with Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eruditor:

He is really good but not that good? What is that? The only disadvantage hazard has is that he is not playing for either Barca or Real Madrid. He is a quality player. I repeat Neymar is not better than him, Neymar is privileged to play for a better team and from a country with great football history. #Kapish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
Neymar is not better than Hazard, he's privilege to be in a better team and came from a country with great football history. Thatzall.
being among better teammate doesn't make you better...Brazil's neymar is better than Barca's neymar....some players like benteke,lukaku,Sanchez etc performs better when they are the main man..hazard might not perform as you think he will perform if he goes to Madrid cause he will be working for ronaldo...and to me,neymar is still better...no hate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eruditor:

I don't praise Neymar for tap-ins. I even criticise him for his decision-making sometimes. To add to that, we don't put him on Messi's level but you guys are quick to call Hazard in the same category. That's what I am against. I am not like others who call Hazard "Hidden". He is good just not that good.
Zidane and mou put him in Messi level, I have never done that neither my comrade.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
This hensben sha...to you,hazard is better than neymar...to me,neymar is far better than hazard...you can't change my opinion and I can't change yours..lets leave it like that..goodnight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:

No follow anybody argue ds night, make we dey go our thread abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Theflash98:
being among better teammate doesn't make you better...Brazil's neymar is better than Barca's neymar....some players like benteke,lukaku,Sanchez etc performs better when they are the main man..hazard might not perform as you think he will perform if he goes to Madrid cause he will be working for ronaldo...and to me,neymar is still better...no hate
Neymar will be ordinary player in epl just like pogba now so for that reason he's not better than Hazard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
He is really good but not that good? What is that? The only disadvantage hazard has is that he is not playing for either Barca or Real Madrid. He is a quality player. I repeat Neymar is not better than him, Neymar is privileged to play for a better team and from a country with great football history. #Kapish.

When Spain were the best team in the World, Neymar single-handedly destroyed them 3-0 enroute to winning the Confed cup. In that match, Iniesta went to shake Neymar's hand and told him he is a great player.

Neymar's undermanned Brazil side recently outplayed Argentina in a manner that shows on his day he is almost as good as Messi.

I have never seen a performance from Hazard that has drawn such a comparison from anybody bar CFC apologists. The fact remains, if Hazard is that good, he should have been doing a whole lot more on the bigger stages. He has a good platform in Belgium and next season he would have one in the UCL again. Until he replicates his EPL performances on such a stage, he will still be behind Neymar. For goodness sake Neymar has finished 3rd in the world and he is younger than Hazard who has never done it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

No follow anybody argue ds night, make we dey go our thread abeg.
I hear you my brother from another mother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
Zidane and mou put him in Messi level, I have never done that neither my comrade.

Was Zidane going to praise Neymar? Is Mou still praising Hazard now that he is United?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
I hear you my brother from another mother.

Good nyt Neymar fans, we meet again some other time.

Guardiola is still a fraud though, nothing special about him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, the joke is on you.
Nope,facts bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eruditor:

When Spain were the best team in the World, Neymar single-handedly destroyed them 3-0 enroute to winning the Confed cup. In that match, Iniesta went to shake Neymar's hand and told him he is a great player.

Neymar's undermanned Brazil side recently outplayed Argentina in a manner that shows on his day he is almost as good as Messi.

I have never seen a performance from Hazard that has drawn such a comparison from anybody bar CFC apologists. The fact remains, if Hazard is that good, he should have been doing a whole lot more on the bigger stages. He has a good platform in Belgium and next season he would have one in the UCL again. Until he replicates his EPL performances on such a stage, he will still be behind Neymar. For goodness sake Neymar has finished 3rd in the world and he is younger than Hazard who has never done it.
G football is not lawn tennis so there is no way he single-handedly defeated Spain. Brazil is Brazil forget all those yarn about them not parading stars like before. That is what you get when you have done much in the past. You only remembered Neymar's goal in that match what about Oscar assist to him, David Luis clearance in touch line and so on, so you see football is not lawn tennis. Meanwhile, when Hazard signed for Chelsea they were on a rebuilding process due to the declining state of the senior players which has affected Hazard output in European stage. For example, Bayern vs Chelsea In the super cup game were he delivered a master clas but his team defense failed him that night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eruditor:

Was Zidane going to praise Neymar? Is Mou still praising Hazard now that he is United?
What is your point? But you told me how iniesta or so praised Neymar. This is the double standard I am talking about. It is okay for a BARCA player to praise Neymar but not okay for Zidane to do so to Hazard abi? Contunu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
What is your point? But you told me how iniesta or so praised Neymar. This is the double standard I am talking about. It is okay for a BARCA player to praise Neymar but not okay for Zidane to do so to Hazard abi? Contunu.

Zidane clearly wants to sign Hazard. He is always going to big him up. Mou was Hazard's coach when he lauded him. As you can see, there is a reason for their bias. In Iniesta's case, he had no reason to praise Neymar except what he saw on the pitch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
G football is not lawn tennis so there is no way he single-handedly defeated Spain. Brazil is Brazil forget all those yarn about them not parading stars like before. That is what you get when you have done much in the past. You only remembered Neymar's goal in that match what about Oscar assist to him, David Luis clearance in touch line and so on, so you see football is not lawn tennis. Meanwhile, when Hazard signed for Chelsea they were on a rebuilding process due to the declining state of the senior players which has affected Hazard output in European stage. For example, Bayern vs Chelsea In the super cup game were he delivered a master clas but his team defense failed him that night.

Brazil is Brazil but they conceded 7 goals against Germany in 2014? Hazard has played in a UCL era in which his team got to the semifinals and lost to ATM. He barely had any contribution to that even when he was clearly the team's best player and they relied on him.

The game you are referring to against Bayern, he scored a good goal and he deserves the praise for it. But even a faulty clock tells the right time 2 times in a day. So Hazard needs to do more before he can join the pantheon of football Gods.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eruditor:

Zidane clearly wants to sign Hazard. He is always going to big him up. Mou was Hazard's coach when he lauded him. As you can see, there is a reason for their bias. In Iniesta's case, he had no reason to praise Neymar except what he saw on the pitch.
LOL.. shame not dey you eye at all as you dey type this trash.

Abeg who see lawman? Some trash in here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eruditor:

Brazil is Brazil but they conceded 7 goals against Germany in 2014? Hazard has played in a UCL era in which his team got to the semifinals and lost to ATM. He barely had any contribution to that even when he was clearly the team's best player and they relied on him.

The game you are referring to against Bayern, he scored a good goal and he deserves the praise for it. But even a faulty clock tells the right time 2 times in a day. So Hazard needs to do more before he can join the pantheon of football Gods.
How does one match change anything about Brazil. Btw, can't you see the way the whole world reacted to the loss, that should tell you something.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
LOL.. shame not dey you eye at all as you dey type this trash.

Abeg who see lawman? Some trash in here.

It is the easiest argument to make: to call something you don't agree with trash. I could have done the same thing but I don't enjoy stating the obvious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
How does one match change anything about Brazil. Btw, can't you see the way the whole world reacted to the loss, that should tell you something.

The whole world reacted to the scoreline not the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eruditor:

The whole world reacted to the scoreline not the match.
Still same thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
Still same thing.

If Brazil lost 2-1 or on penalties it wouldn't have been a big deal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 3:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Haazardeeeeeen!!!!! Omo ologo, how far A40, u dey see better pikin dey disgrace your ex coach?
Bros you no go cool down make your Hidden Local Champion first start to perform for Europe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:16am On Apr 06, 2017
A40:

Bros you no go cool down make your Hidden Local Champion first start to perform for Europe

You no cool down last season when hin dey 'lana' for league last season ni.

Una call am all sorta name. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.