Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4695756 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 5:44am On Apr 06, 2017
hensben:
He is really good but not that good? What is that? The only disadvantage hazard has is that he is not playing for either Barca or Real Madrid. He is a quality player. I repeat Neymar is not better than him, Neymar is privileged to play for a better team and from a country with great football history. #Kapish.
So your country having football history automatically makes you a better player?? Some logic tho'

Belgium and Brazil have almost the same quality of players but the superiority of Neymar's performances over hazard's is so much

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Batistuta "MESSI could have stayed in Spain and avoided travelling 14,000km to hear us criticizing him".

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Good Morning.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2017
hensben:
He is really good but not that good? What is that? The only disadvantage hazard has is that he is not playing for either Barca or Real Madrid. He is a quality player. I repeat Neymar is not better than him, Neymar is privileged to play for a better team and from a country with great football history. #Kapish.
Oh No!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Dmcdad, I've got eye problem please, help me check, who is the current highest rated EPL player as at today.? grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
randomperson:

So your country having football history automatically makes you a better player?? Some logic tho'

Belgium and Brazil have almost the same quality of players but the superiority of Neymar's performances over hazard's is so much
It is a big advantage if you don't know. You're more seen and given attention as a Brazilian player compare to Belgian player. For example, see lukaku, big club are still doubting his talent, make him be Brazilian them for don rush am. Forget Belgium squad Brazilian squad is better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Eruditor:

Zidane clearly wants to sign Hazard. He is always going to big him up. Mou was Hazard's coach when he lauded him. As you can see, there is a reason for their bias. In Iniesta's case, he had no reason to praise Neymar except what he saw on the pitch.
So Zidane hasn't watch Hazard to praise him abi, so your telling me the only reason he praised is because he want to sign him abi? Mou never see hazard play too. your double standard nor be here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2017
hensben:
So Zidane hasn't watch Hazard to praise him abi, so your telling me the only reason he praised is because he want to sign him abi? Mou never see hazard play too. your double standard nor be here.

Does Zidane not see Neymar? Why didn't he praise him?

He was never going to. Neymar plays for Barca. When Neymar was still in Santos, all the RM legends were praising him because they thought he would sign with RM. It is normal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2017
Eruditor:

Does Zidane not see Neymar? Why didn't he praise him?

He was never going to. Neymar plays for Barca. When Neymar was still in Santos, all the RM legends were praising him because they thought he would sign with RM. It is normal.
Ehen it is normal too for iniesta to praise Neymar. Zidane praised Hazard when he wasn't even a Real Madrid coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Do u want me to dig out my post about Neymar against psg??

It is ur pple here the always undermine Hazard's heroic, see Raumdeuter, Dmcdad and bykebyke that rated him 4/10.
You are a truant for mentioning my moniker. Bring up any post where I rated him so or forever remain the dumbass that you are. Nonsense!

Take time ooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2017
dmcdad:

You are a truant for mentioning my moniker. Bring up any post where I rated him so or forever remain the dumbass that you are. Nonsense!

Take time ooooo.cheesy

Sorry na mistake, u no dey among true true. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Dmcdad, I've got eye problem please, help me check, who is the current highest rated EPL player as at today.? grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2017
hensben:
costa is off form now guess who is carrying the team? Hazard. Meanwhile a certain Neymar is enjoying the luxury of Messi and Suarez. Common sense is not really common.
Sharap! Common sense is common, but is not common practice. Neymar also enjoys Messi and Suárez in Brazil right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
dmcdad:

Sharap! Common sense is common, but is not common practice. Neymar also enjoys Messi and Suárez in Brazil right?
Brazil is Brazil forget what people are saying on here they still got the talent, just that their expectation are always high due to their great history in the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
hensben:
Brazil is Brazil forget what people are saying on here they still got the talent, just that their expectation are always high due to their great history in the game.
How come it's only Neymar that benefits from such great history because you don't seem to talk about other Brazilians like that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bernabeu must-win for Barca - Iniesta

Andres Iniesta believes winning at the Bernabeu is key if Barcelona are to win La Liga for a third consecutive season.

The 32-year-old started in the Blaugrana’s 3-0 win over Sevilla to keep Luis Enrique’s men within two points of Madrid, who still have a game in hand.

"We lost to Deportivo and they drew at home to Las Palmas but if we want to have a chance of winning the league, we probably need to beat them at the Bernabeu," Iniesta told reporters after Wednesday’s victory.

"The bad moment has already passed and I am happy with the team and myself.

“It's been a little strange this season because of some things and others, but the present is what it is. I hope to play like this in the remaining games.

"It's never easy to manage an international break because you change the tempo, but the team is good and we are in the loop this April.

"We are in every competition and we could end up in nothing if we do not do things right."

that match is what really decides the title

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
rakitic apologies to andrea pereira, after the week end game against granada , when he was caught on camera abusing the manchester united loanee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chelseafan1 no go let person hear word because Hazard scored 2 jammy goals and ghosted in the second half.

LOL. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You no cool down last season when hin dey 'lana' for league last season ni.

Una call am all sorta name. grin
Of course. Because he was performing even below his local champion level last season. Him mate dey Europe dey run things
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
hensben:
Ehen it is normal too for iniesta to praise Neymar. Zidane praised Hazard when he wasn't even a Real Madrid coach.

What year did he praise Hazard?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Eruditor:

What year did he praise Hazard?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
dmcdad:

How come it's only Neymar that benefits from such great history because you don't seem to talk about other Brazilians like that?
I talk about Neymar when you guys compare him to Hazard. People talk about Neymar just as they talk about Hazard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Sane is better, De bryune is better na hin una dey always talk, over 2 legs, we all saw who is the better player.

Dont mind them. Dayo has corrupted their minds with rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
bykebyke:
Chelseafan1 no go let person hear word because Hazard scored 2 jammy goals and ghosted in the second half.

LOL. grin grin grin

U try wella.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
hensben:
I talk about Neymar when you guys compare him to Hazard. People talk about Neymar just as they talk about Hazard.
Point of correction, we don't compare him to Hazard. He is greater than Hazard, hence you don't compare him to Hazard, but Hazard to him.

Don't understand? My point is; Neymar is the reference point and not Hazard.tongue

So, you guys compare Hazard to him (Neymar) as he's superior.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Screenshot: Real Madrid player Isco being pictured near a packet of Barça crisps. [md]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
dmcdad:

Point of correction, we don't compare him to Hazard. He is greater than Hazard, hence you don't compare him to Hazard, but Hazard to him.

Don't understand? My point is; Neymar is the reference point and not Hazard.tongue

So, you guys compare Hazard to him (Neymar) as he's superior.cheesy
Leave them.

Ordinary 4/10 Hazard dropped yesterday,Chelseafan1 was mentioning me all over nairaland. grin

The day he drops his first 10/10 masterclass in his life I wonder what will happen. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
bykebyke:

Leave them.

Ordinary 4/10 Hazard dropped yesterday,Chelseafan1 was mentioning me all over nairaland. grin

The day he drops his first 10/10 masterclass in his life I wonder what will happen. grin grin grin
That day him go knock for your door.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
dmcdad:

[s]Point of correction, we don't compare him to Hazard. He is greater than Hazard, hence you don't compare him to Hazard, but Hazard to him.

So, you guys compare Hazard to him (Neymar) as he's superior.cheesy[/s]
Abeg who dey there? help me dial Lawman number. You guys are always the one calling out Hazard whenever Neymar do something meaningful. So tell me who is more obsess with who.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
dmcdad:

That day him go knock for your door.cheesy

If I say u dey agree with Byke man, u go say na lie, why u dey laugh to d nonsense wey hin post now.

Would u rate Hazard's performance last nyt 4/10??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:

If I say u dey agree with Byke man, u go say na lie, why u dey laugh to d nonsense wey hin post now.

Would u rate Hazard's performance last nyt 4/10??
Why acting like a complete dolt? I responded to the paragraph about you mentioning him all over nairaland.

Na wa you ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
hensben:
Abeg who dey there? help me dial Lawman number. You guys are always the one calling out Hazard whenever Neymar do something meaningful. So tell me who is more obsess with who.
When Neymar does something meaningful? He has always been meaningful wherever he finds himself; Santos, Brazil or Barça. So why would I wanna compare him to a lesser being just to prove a point? That's highly preposterous.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.