Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,959 members, 7,927,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4768930 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) ... (6281) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
sebod:

Sir,
Conte was never regarded as a fraud who will never make it in EPL neither was he playing a brand of footie termed impossible to be played in Epl.
Actually his three man formation which is his Brand of footie was believed to be suicide if tried in EPL and there were those who believed he was fraud because of his European record, and the belief that Juve had no true contender for the title.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lana1:
Thanks for the history lesson..

Oh and LaLiga must be even more shít if a relegation threatened team like Leicester with a caretaker coach could beat and knockout Sevilla from the UCL or a team like Spurs from the shít EPL could beat a giant like Madrid and top them in the same group
is today the first time a small team is beating a big team in the UCL??
you want to argue but u don't have fact
Celtic beat FC Barcelona
shakhtar donesk beat Real Madrid
does this means the teams are better than them
what has Leicester and Tottenham achieved in European tournaments?
if you don't know
Sevilla is the most successful team in UEFA Europa league with 5 titles having won 3 on a row
Real Madrid is the most successful team in champions league with 12 titles

..get your facts right bruh...
come back to me when u upgrade ur brain

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lana1:
If Mourinho wasn't so defensive he probably wont be on a 15 match wining streak but he would at least be like 5 or 6 points off the top compared to 11 points.

Yes we all saw how special Pep was last season
listen boy!!!
Stop reasoning with your ass..
I understand that your local criticism of pep is because of the legendary status he attained in Barcelona, of which old man morihno can never achieve in his entire life..
You criticize pep for not taking the league by storm last season, so why did morinho not take laliga by storm in his first season in Madrid?
And why did he chop a massive 5 goals to 0 in his first el classico?
It is always difficult for new coaches, working in a new country, to always come out on top in their first season... and even at that, this same guadiola defeated man stupid united in old Trafford in his first season..
But now that he understands the league and he has put together the right players, he has not only defeated man stupid united again in old Trafford, he is dominating the league as if its a Chinese league..

At this rate, even the Kenyan league will be much difficult for man city to win than the easy ride overrated piece of shiiit Barclay's premier league..

You can cry all you want, but man city has won the league already and they will continue to dominate for years to come, until Barcelona gains independence and comes to the premier league and take the crown..

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Guardiola would only be considered a great coach if he can take Tenerife and win the EPL and CL with them

He mustnt buy any players, he should pick homeless people on the street and turn them into CL winning team like Mourinho Ferguson Ancelotti and every great coach does

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
pamcode:
How have they exceeded the bar?
44 points in 17 games in his best Barca season
49 points in 17games this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Epl fan boys would always have an excuse for Guardiola bossing their league..They talk of him spending excessively to win it but ask them if

Ederson is better than de gea, courtois, Cech or lloris.. They would shout a big No

Ask them if Fabian delph is better than Alonso, Shaw, Young, Blind, Moreno, Kolasinac or the likes.. They would be quick to remind you he ain't even a natural 3

Is walker better than Valencia, Moses, Aurier, Bellerin or the rest.. They would still argue

Is Otamendi, Stones and Kompany better than Bailey, Jones and Rojo/Smalling or Azpilicueta, Christiansen and Luiz/Rudiger.. They would be quick to tell you that Stones is over hyped, Kompany time is passed and Otamendi is an old fool

Is fernandinho better than matic, kante, Henderson, Xhaka or Eric dier.. They would shout God forbid

Is De bruyne/Silva better than Fabregas, Ozil, Coutinho, Pogba, Alli.. They would still argue

Is sterling and sane better than hazard, Sanchez, martial, Salah, rashford, Mane, willian.. Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man.u fans will break your head for merely asking

Is Aguero and Jesus better than Lukaku, Ibrahimovic, Morata, Lacazette, Firminho or Kane.. They would tell you Aguero feeds on penalties and Gabriel is only lucky

In all this I've said, isn't it obvious that the main player that makes Man city special is their coach.. see through the veil of the money spent, he got the players he needed and fitted them into a great team.. not like he bought mercenaries or players of the caliber of Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Men this guy above have said it all

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
pamcode:
He took him a season to understand the EPL true but we saw how he settled quicker in the other leagues winning them in his first season.

And bro am not surprised to see you dashing out Ls after all you are the L-Ohim of this section. Otunba Copy and Paste.
Jisos!!!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
pamcode:
He took him a season to understand the EPL true but we saw how he settled quicker in the other leagues winning them in his first season.

And bro am not surprised to see you dashing out Ls after all you are the L-Ohim of this section. Otunba Copy and Paste.
lol @ L-Ohim....Lol!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
pamcode:
Actually his three man formation which is his Brand of footie was believed to be suicide if tried in EPL and there were those who believed he was fraud because of his European record, and the belief that Juve had no true contender for the title.
Conte was never the only coach to have played three players at the back. He didn't draw the whole Epl fan boys' attention with his style while at Juv unlike pep that has been termed fraud from his days in Barca who only succeeded because he had Messi, Xavi and Iniesta and wouldn't do jack in Epl. Conte was never q talk of the whole world as regards what he can or can not do.
Conte won the league due to lack of European distraction. We can all attest to how much he's been feeling the heat now. My man don dey complain about jam packed fixtures grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
pamcode:

What the....

[img]https://media1./images/5035a1d5a7a88844c45e6a22b0614a9c/tenor.gif?itemid=4862594[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
pamcode:

FUNKE!!!!!!!!!!

guy why na,
which one is L-SHADAI and L-OHIM??

someone cannot play with you again??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lana1:
Yh...yh....yh....
Hypocrite this double standards that. "Lets not engage in any meaningless arguments". Yet any time Pep's name pops up in this section, u are always there like a slave at the beck and call of its master. I mean.....just look at this long áss epistle but u are advising people to not engage in dumb arguments.

U must be the stupíd one if u think i was one of those who ever said "If he knew the squad was not good why did he not change the players" coz i dont understand why u would generalise and assume i was ever in that category.

Mehn miss me with the búllshit motherfucker and stop throwing subtle shots my way if cant argue with sense

Brackish.

Eat chips with this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
sebod:

Conte was never the only coach to have played three players at the back. He didn't draw the whole Epl fan boys' attention with his style while at Juv unlike pep that has been termed fraud from his days in Barca who only succeeded because he had Messi, Xavi and Iniesta and wouldn't do jack in Epl. Conte was never q talk of the whole world as regards what he can or can not do.
Conte won the league due to lack of European distraction. We can all attest to how much he's been feeling the heat now. My man don dey complain about jam packed fixtures grin
Conte might not have been the first to use a three man formation but he was the first to use it successfully for a team and turn it to their Identity.
I don't deny that lack of European commitment last season was the catalyst to our success but then Conte change of formation after the humbling from Arsenal was the reagent to that success.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Pamcode why? grin

Did you really mean L' Ohim? cheesy

My gawd grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Pamcode why? grin

Did you really mean L' Ohim? cheesy

My gawd grin
lol the way the guy posts all over this section like he is the Almighty irritates me. All thanks to Ibi.me and Ni.hilist for that word.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017
pamcode:
lol the way the guy posts all over this section like he is the Almighty irritates me. All thanks to Ibi.me and Ni.hilist for that word.
You shouldn't let him get under your skin, he's a troll I don't think any barca fan takes him serious
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2017
pamcode:

LMAO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Hehe. Awon e-rats will always prove their obtuse reasonings will double standards.

They said pep cannot survive the EPL. Even with the massive trashing he took in his first season, City still finished above Man Utd, and Arsenal grin, who supposedly have coaches with enough experience to have mastered the tactics of the EPL. Against popular opinions of these Epl e-rats, Pep's Man city had more possession, better passing accuracy than all other teams. The legendary tiki-taka did work in a supposedly kick and run, break a leg, and competitive league. Spitss lipsrsealed

Because this gentleman couldn't win in his first season, they called him a fraud.... Considering that there was a certain Arsene Wenger and an ever moaning mourinho who had just good enough players and enough money to win the EPL, the e-rats would rather hate on Pep. For the e-rats, they wanted the world to believe that the EPL was as tough as they believed, and the only man who could take away that pseudo-reputation was none other than the Barcelona-esque Pep. It was collective hatred of Barca's dominance over top EPL teams in European competitions, and a somewhat vendetta against the quintessential Messi cheesy.

But alas, My God is still alive cheesy. Pep not only bossed their useless league, he did it in massive style. 15 consecutive wins, and destroying the "Bridge" and the fvcking "Trafford" while at it. The hurt was too great! Moaninho who perhaps is the best coach the EPL has ever witnessed bar SIr Alex,lost to Pep a record 9 times across all competitions. Even the legendary Sir Alex shook to his balls when he faced this genius of a man at the crux of Europe's competition.

The same way these e-rats said about Messi, not only has he rubbished their best teams...he has as a matter of fact scored the most against EPL teams than any other non EPL player. My utmost heart desire is that, he breaks his jinx against chelsea come February, and silence the EPL rats once and for all!

Take it or leave it, Pep Guardiola is schooling the EPL as it is. And the more sad thing is that he is just starting! None of the top 6 coaches bar Pep have the technical competence, nor tactical nous to compete against pep Guardiola. They will either copy him, or get sacked grin grin grin

EPL fans, your L starts Now!

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2017
On 3 June 2013, Neymar was unveiled by
Barcelona after passing medical tests and
signing a contract until June 2018. Neymar
Jr was presented at the Camp Nou in front
of 56,500 fans, a record turnout for a
Brazilian player

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Neymar wears the iconic no 10 shirt for his
country during the 2013 Confederations
Cup. Showcasing his talent for the first time
to a global audience. Brazil take the title in
Rio. Neymar mesmerizing throughout,
deserving of the tournaments Golden Ball
to add to 4 wonderful goals

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Neymar makes his competitive debut vs
Levante in the La Liga opener, and on the
21 August, scores his first competitive goal
for the club in the first leg of the 2013
Supercopa de España against Atlético
Madrid, seven minutes after coming on as a
substitute. pi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2017
On 26 October, Neymar Jr makes his first El
Clásico appearance, scoring the opening goal
and assisting the team's winning goal as
Barcelona beat Real Madrid 2–1 at Camp Nou.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2017
January 2015, Messi, Suarez and Neymar all
find the net in a 3-1 home win vs Atletico
Madrid. The infamous trio 'MSN' are formed.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Neymar Jr becomes the only player in history to
score in both legs of the UEFA Champions League
Quarter final, Semi final and Final. Ending the
tournament as top scorer with 10 goals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2017
pamcode:
grin Yes, I remembered Ibi.me and Ni.hilist once had a heated discourse and those words were used.

Mehn...that L'Ohim word is a murderer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2017
Danhumprey:

Replied
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Epl fan boys would always have an excuse for Guardiola bossing their league..They talk of him spending excessively to win it but ask them if

Ederson is better than de gea, courtois, Cech or lloris.. They would shout a big No

Ask them if Fabian delph is better than Alonso, Shaw, Young, Blind, Moreno, Kolasinac or the likes.. They would be quick to remind you he ain't even a natural 3

Is walker better than Valencia, Moses, Aurier, Bellerin or the rest.. They would still argue

Is Otamendi, Stones and Kompany better than Bailey, Jones and Rojo/Smalling or Azpilicueta, Christiansen and Luiz/Rudiger.. They would be quick to tell you that Stones is over hyped, Kompany time is passed and Otamendi is an old fool

Is fernandinho better than matic, kante, Henderson, Xhaka or Eric dier.. They would shout God forbid

Is De bruyne/Silva better than Fabregas, Ozil, Coutinho, Pogba, Alli.. They would still argue

Is sterling and sane better than hazard, Sanchez, martial, Salah, rashford, Mane, willian.. Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man.u fans will break your head for merely asking

Is Aguero and Jesus better than Lukaku, Ibrahimovic, Morata, Lacazette, Firminho or Kane.. They would tell you Aguero feeds on penalties and Gabriel is only lucky

In all this I've said, isn't it obvious that the main player that makes Man city special is their coach.. see through the veil of the money spent, he got the players he needed and fitted them into a great team.. not like he bought mercenaries or players of the caliber of Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar
You are tight though. Pep is doing a great job just like conte last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
hensben:
You are tight though. Pep is doing a great job just like conte last season.

Only that one achieved that in his first attempt.

I love pep's team, another confirmation that money can buy love.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
airmark:

Only that one achieved that in his first attempt.

I love pep's team, another confirmation that money can buy love.
..and one is more successful.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
senorova:
Hehe. Awon e-rats will always prove their obtuse reasonings will double standards.

They said pep cannot survive the EPL. Even with the massive trashing he took in his first season, City still finished above Man Utd, and Arsenal grin, who supposedly have coaches with enough experience to have mastered the tactics of the EPL. Against popular opinions of these Epl e-rats, Pep's Man city had more possession, better passing accuracy than all other teams. The legendary tiki-taka did work in a supposedly kick and run, break a leg, and competitive league. Spitss lipsrsealed

Because this gentleman couldn't win in his first season, they called him a fraud.... Considering that there was a certain Arsene Wenger and an ever moaning mourinho who had just good enough players and enough money to win the EPL, the e-rats would rather hate on Pep. For the e-rats, they wanted the world to believe that the EPL was as tough as they believed, and the only man who could take away that pseudo-reputation was none other than the Barcelona-esque Pep. It was collective hatred of Barca's dominance over top EPL teams in European competitions, and a somewhat vendetta against the quintessential Messi cheesy.

But alas, My God is still alive cheesy. Pep not only bossed their useless league, he did it in massive style. 15 consecutive wins, and destroying the "Bridge" and the fvcking "Trafford" while at it. The hurt was too great! Moaninho who perhaps is the best coach the EPL has ever witnessed bar SIr Alex,lost to Pep a record 9 times across all competitions. Even the legendary Sir Alex shook to his balls when he faced this genius of a man at the crux of Europe's competition.

The same way these e-rats said about Messi, not only has he rubbished their best teams...he has as a matter of fact scored the most against EPL teams than any other non EPL player. My utmost heart desire is that, he breaks his jinx against chelsea come February, and silence the EPL rats once and for all!

Take it or leave it, Pep Guardiola is schooling the EPL as it is. And the more sad thing is that he is just starting! None of the top 6 coaches bar Pep have the technical competence, nor tactical nous to compete against pep Guardiola. They will either copy him, or get sacked grin grin grin

EPL fans, your L starts Now!
You deserve an award for this...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yahoo1:
..and one is more successful.
With 2 champions league titles,a treble and Sextuple in one season..While one has never passed the round of 16 before in his life..It won't change this season too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) ... (6281) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.