Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687047 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Wow... Villareal's first ever victory at the Bernabéu! Mehn, Madrid is really doomed. Ehya...

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Olamyyde:

The most sensible post u have made on this thread, but copied from twitter as usual.
I tell you cheesy
I saw it on twitter too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
philfearon:

Tell me you don't want Madrid to turn to a Getafe.. .Tell me the truth bro grin
Well sha...cheesy Truth be told, if they'd be like present Barça B, then I wouldn't mind that at all.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Melvyn11:
Now people should realize how incredible
has been the job of Cristiano in past years.
The moment Cristiano disappears, Real Madrid
disappear.
Huh??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
dmcdad:
Wow... Villareal's first ever victory at the Bernabéu! Mehn, Madrid is really doomed. Ehya...

This calls for a bottle of the finest champagne..

A bottle of Dom perignon 2004.. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Melvyn11:
disappear.

Sharraap! any team where the goalscorer refuses to score well struggle. The same thing is happening with morata and Chelsea....

if Ronaldo was creative now, he will be creating chances for others to score instead of relying on cross and nod like some obscure team in England's amateur leagues

20 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Melvyn11:
disappear.
Wrong.

He's actually real madrid' s problem.

Any team whose biggest star cannot drop to midfield and create chances for others when things aren't going too well is doomed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
jonsnow92:
1st off its my joy to see them flop..And Long may it continue.

Really though one of the main reasons is Zidane..Irony though since he has won 8 out of 10 titles since he took charge but Zidane too get agidi..He sold James,Morata and Danilo..He should have bought solid replacements for those that left..Morata hit double figures from the bench last season(1 out of only 4 players that hit double figures at Madrid last season)..Danilo was a solid back up to Carvajal..Instead Zizou trusted one 19yr old Somali Refugee(Archraf Hakimi) as back up to Carvajal.A decent lad but clearly not up to Madrid standard Yet..So he didn't adequately buy players and surprisingly the board trusted him enough to shift their policy of buying at least one Galatico every summer for Trust in Youth..Really though Hard to blame them cos you have to trust a Manager that's won CL back to back..Sadly though that trust is their Undoing..

Then there's the problem of their Defence..Teams find it to easy to score against Madrid..Make Betis,Now Villarreal dey beat Madrid for house..Really na Doom be that naa..Even Ordinary Numancia for copa score them..That's a huge worry cos the defence leaks goals easily..

Then Also the lack of goals.. I read somewhere that No Madrid player has scored more than 4 league goals..Ororo has 4 too..Infact Ororo has only converted 4 out of his last 17 clear Cut Chances..Do the maths,That's around 20%..If Ororo isn't Firing, Madrid isn't firing too..So really the problems are numerous but Zidane takes a huge part of the Blame..

Remains to be seen if he'll start second guessing himself by Going to buy players in this winter window, If he 2nd-guesses then that's a Problem for the Board again cos they will buy players Panikly...

Good Riddance and I pray they loose some More!

grin. I pray their losses extend well when they play PSG.
But come to think of it, they also conceded much last season o. Na just Ramos late header plus morata late goals they help them escape with narrow wins.

No doubt they still have quality in their team. But what even happens if the Marcelo, kroos, and carval go on injury grin. Probably the tap in prince will start crossing for Mayoral to nod inside net. Awon oniranu cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Two weeks from now, another sumptuous fixture awaits real Madrid

If you know what I mean

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

This calls for a bottle of the finest champagne..

A bottle of Dom perignon 2004.. cheesy
Chai... See groove.cheesy

Na to dey bottle dey go. Meanwhile, Madrid will still win La Liga. Like it was predicted at the start of the season, they'll win it regardless of their present predicament.cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
haymekus:
Two weeks from now, another sumptuous fixture awaits real Madrid

If you know what I mean
Semis with...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
dmcdad:

Well sha...cheesy Truth be told, if they'd be like present Barça B, then I wouldn't mind that at all.cheesy
Hahahahaha....You wicked ni.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
tesppidd:
Wrong.

Any team whose biggest star cannot drop to midfield and create chances for others when things aren't going too well is doomed.
Is that why we couldnt beat a 2nd divison
team in the copa without him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
tesppidd:
Wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
philfearon:

Hahahahaha....You wicked ni.
Na wa to you oooo. Wetin I wan wish my greatest enemy again? Make PSG just hit the final nail fot their coffin. Make homesteady come pity them say because them be Spanish side. To hell with Spanish sides! Bar Barça of course.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Melvyn11:

Was it Ronaldo that helped your team beat the same 2nd division side in the first leg? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:23am On Jan 14, 2018
Melvyn11:

you had beaten that 2nd div team 3 nil in the first leg without him.

so in the second leg it was already technically 3 -0 at the starting whistle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2018
Toni Kroos: The objective for Real Madrid in the league between now and the end of the season is to qualify in the top Four.

What a way to start the Lord's Day.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2018
Anoeta test awaits for us tonight, hopefully we win this one and break that jazz of not winning there for many seasons now

Viva FCB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2018
jonsnow92:
Toni Kroos: The objective for Real Madrid in the league between now and the end of the season is to qualify in the top Four.

What a way to start the Lord's Day.
Read this while reading news on Marca and I was like... Lawd, bless my beard.cheesycheesycheesy

So actually, Madrid has become an Arsenal. Yeah? O Lawd, what a day to be alive! cheesy 2018 is already turning out to be a great year.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2018
scantee:
Anoeta test awaits for us tonight, hopefully we win this one and break that jazz of not winning there for many seasons now

Viva FCB

We broke the jazz last season with a 0-1 win in copa dey rel
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2018
Nicolars:

We broke the jazz last season with a 0-1 win in copa dey rel

Ya, but I am talking about in laliga bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2018
10/11 R.Sociedad 2-1 Barça ✅
11/12 R.Sociedad 2-2 Barça ➖
12/13 R.Sociedad 3-2 Barça ✅
13/14 R.Sociedad 3-1 Barça ✅
14/15 R.Sociedad 1-0 Barça ✅
15/16 R.Sociedad 1-0 Barça ✅
16/17 R.Sociedad 1-1 Barça ➖

Anoeta na tough place for us but we go knack dem today.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo's game by numbers vs. Villareal:

11 shots
2 chances created
4 dispossessions
0/6 take-ons completed
0 goals
0 assists

GOAT
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
dmcdad:

Semis with...cheesy

27th of January

Valencia vs Real Madrid

Another loss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nicolars:
Cristiano Ronaldo's game by numbers vs. Villareal:

11 shots
2 chances created
4 dispossessions
0/6 take-ons completed
0 goals
0 assists

GOAT
lmfaaaoooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
HOW TO COOK DRAW SOUP!

Add 1 spoon of Conte

Dribble it with 2 cups of Hazard

Tackle the mixture with 4 packets of Kante

Add a slice of Cahill and a pinch of Zappacosta

And pour one sachet of Bakayoko to improve the draw aroma

Chill for 90 minutes before you miss it with a spoon of fine Morata

And then cover the pot with Courtois

Let it steam and watch it all draw out
#copied# grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
haymekus:

27th of January

Valencia vs Real Madrid

Another loss
Wow... And the midweek after that should be their semi finals against Atletico in the Copa...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
phaamsaam:
HOW TO COOK DRAW SOUP!

Add 1 spoon of Conte

Dribble it with 2 cups of Hazard

Tackle the mixture with 4 packets of Kante

Add a slice of Cahill and a pinch of Zappacosta

And pour one sachet of Bakayoko to improve the draw aroma

Chill for 90 minutes before you miss it with a spoon of fine Morata

And then cover the pot with Courtois

Let it steam and watch it all draw out
#copied# grin
For L soup add one cup of Drinkwater.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.