Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4696027 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
How Levante didn't get at least a draw from this game against Celta Vigo is funny..Haba..Them just dey blow chances like say na Fifa them dey play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
dmcdad:

Chai... See groove.cheesy

Na to dey bottle dey go. Meanwhile, Madrid will still win La Liga. Like it was predicted at the start of the season, they'll win it regardless of their present predicament.cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
dmcdad:

Wow... And the midweek after that should be their semi finals against Atletico in the Copa...cheesy

2 weeks after dat.....will be psg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
snowstormm:

2 weeks after dat.....will be psg
I give up for them then.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
dmcdad:

Wow... And the midweek after that should be their semi finals against Atletico in the Copa...cheesy
Are you really sure there won't be another draw for the semis?

Are the pairings already determined?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omelette21: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
semedo out of todays game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omelette21: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
The players should support dembele so he can score..
I am looking forward to his goal.
In the game against celta,, dembele was free but Suarez and rakitic decided to shoot wide. Same dembele that gave suarez an assist in his first debut. Now you see a chance to help a poor boy desperate for goal you allow selfishness lead you.
No way he would have scored in that game for he was super amazing.
End of season come and let suarez go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
tesppidd:
Are you really sure there won't be another draw for the semis?

Are the pairings already determined?
There will be a semi final draw, I think on the 26th.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omelette21:
In the game against celta,, dembele was free but Suarez and rakitic decided to shoot wide. Same dembele that gave suarez an assist in his first debut. Now you see a chance to help a poor boy desperate for goal you allow selfishness lead you.
Let Suarez go? Be careful what you wish for...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omelette21: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
dmcdad:

Let Suarez go? Be careful what you wish for...
But that guy with his rabbit teeth should have passed to dembele.
Dembouz would have had 1 league goal.
3 behind oponunaldo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nezzar: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omelette21:
3 behind oponunaldo.
nawa oo

Do u watch barca games at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Alagba Nihilist, How far bro..You go dey silent now..Make Ororo just score Hatrick now with 3 tap ins then You go Flood this thread..

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
jonsnow92:
Alagba Nihilist, How far bro..You go dey silent now..Make Ororo just score Hatrick now with 3 tap ins then You go Flood this thread..

Happy new year bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omelette21:
Are you well?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omelette21:
3 behind oponunaldo.
See ypur life it wasn't even in the league it was in copa del ray
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nihilist:

Happy new year bro.
Hehehe..Same to You bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nihilist:

Happy new year bro.
cheesy

Chairman.. Hafa na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omelette21:
3 behind oponunaldo.
Are you for real? Just because he didn't pass to Dembouz then he should be thrown out? Wow...

I know it's necessary for Dembele to find the back of the net ASAP. But heck, I am firstly after him delivering good performances and getting on his stride, like with the OK performance last weekend and the masterclass he delivered during the Copa match. Later, we can talk about goals. But for now, performing at a high level should be top of the priority, and he seems to be on that pathway already. So, the goals will come eventually, its only a matter of time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omelette21: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
dmcdad:

Are you for real? Just because he didn't pass to Dembouz then he should be thrown out? Wow...

I know it's necessary for Dembele to find the back of the net ASAP. But heck, I am firstly after him delivering good performances and getting on his stride, like with the OK performance last weekend and the masterclass he delivered during the Copa match. Later, we can talk about goals. But for now, performing at a high level should be top of the priority, and he seems to be on that pathway already. So, the goals will come eventually, its only a matter of time.
hmm

I believe, I just like the boy. As for suarez I didn't really mean it like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omelette21:
hmm

I believe, I just like the boy. As for suarez I didn't really mean it like that.
It's not a bad thing to like a player. Heck, even VivaLaByke with his immense love for Dembouz wouldn't make such a ridiculous comment because of a pass that Suarez failed to give.

Anyway, it's all good. We are all hoping he finds the back of the net soon. But no rush for me, he should just maintain the upward trajectory in terms of his performances and the goals would rain in when the time is right

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omelette21: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
dmcdad:

It's not a bad thing to like a player. Heck, even VivaLaByke with his immense love for Dembouz wouldn't make such a ridiculous comment because of a pass that Suarez failed to give.

Anyway, it's all good. We are all hoping he finds the back of the net soon. But no rush for me, he should just maintain the upward trajectory in terms of his performances and the goals would rain in when the time is right
I retract my comment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Its man city that liverpool is raping like this!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bloody hell!

What a rush!

The better they are, the harder they fall.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
tesppidd:
Bloody hell!

What a rush!

The better they are, the harder they fall.

grin grin grin

That's the advantage of quick fire goals....

I started smelling trouble immediately Mane hit the bar....the defense wasn't coordinated, after 3-1, I gave up immediately.

I was still thinking, then Salah scored the 4th grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
5+ additional minutes undecided

EPL is shitty
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
In other news, Barcelona is the only team unbeaten in all competitions among top 5 leagues in Europe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
kiss
barackodam:
In other news, Barcelona is the only team unbeaten in all competitions among top 5 leagues in Europe
i hope we win or draw.city last won at anfield since 03 and anoeta is hell for barca grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
God please let barca win tonight o!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
snrman:
kissi hope we win or draw.city last won at anfield since 03 and anoeta is hell for barca grin

We broke the curse in January......we'll break the Liga curse tonight.....im so certain I'm unperturbed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Barca fans pray against injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Gomes and Rakitic starting.

Okay Valverde,you've given me enough reasons to trust your decisions. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wet condition tonight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.