Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686139 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2018
mrcalcufast:
see this motionless idiot,a team that's topping the league should keep praying when the prayer should be for your team to make the champions league play off spot grin

Barka dogs using the wrong emoji... I know how you feel bro, your lali ga title race is at stake now and you know it... Can you be truthful for once and use the right emoji that best explain your feelings right now ( cry ). cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Neymar1095:
Dembele what a signing. So barca spent 120million on an attacking Kante.
cheesy Na only you waka come but very effective

#EyanMayweather
#EyanNeymar

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2018
hardeycute:
cheesy Na only you waka come but very effective

#EyanMayweather
#EyanNeymar

The guy get dem balls for hand.. E just dey toy with them anyhow cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

The guy get dem balls for hand.. E just dey toy with them anyhow cheesy
He knows where to hit them and it is always harddd
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Imagine someone saying Barca's LA liga title race is at stake,after your team had received 5Ls in the league this season.current LA liga champions! Lmfao!what a Wonderful way to defend your title grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Seriously playing the racism card no make sense
Dembele, umtiti are regulars

I doubt ev is racist and if he were to be; it would be stupid of him to allow his racist mindset affect his coaching

You don't select players based on race no matter what .. Merits come first before anything. And a club like barca is too big for any coach to try and play based on race or try any favouritism nonsense without needed output
Dembele regular? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Neymar1095:
Messi has never scored against las palmas away. Expecting another disaster class from the fraud as per usual.
Nice
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Barka dogs using the wrong emoji... I know how you feel bro, your lali ga title race is at stake now and you know it... Can you be truthful for once and use the right emoji that best explain your feelings right now ( cry ). cheesy
see this odoyor!

making fun of people who have at least a title race when you don't even have a title race yourself.

must be a crackhead dummy.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Useless fools,when the only signifant achievement you guys masturbate with this season is Ronagoat goals in the UCL grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Ain't gonna be surprised if PSG should do the lord's work though considering the fact that your team blew up a goal lead,and an away advantage against leganes grin.team of the century indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2018
hardeycute:
i bet you cannot get yourself to comment like him.

so keep on patronizing him simply because you have realized you cannot get yourself to make such ridiculous and foolish comments yourself.

so you guys keep on patronizing him and stumping on his mumu button.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2018
hinohsend:
Atleti are closing in oo. Valverde made some very dumb choices today.
I like to give people the benefits of the doubts... But at this juncture, I've had enough of his inconsequential decisions. Iniesta made zero impact in the game, losing possessions almost at will and yet he thought it wise to keep him on the pitch till the 75th minute or so... Paulinho was playing like a donkey, yet he didn't change him on time. He would have made 3 subs; Coutinho for Iniesta, Dembele for Aleix and Rakitic for Paulinho. But he had to wait till deep into the second half to make subs. Na wa oooo

Although I must say Rakitic was a donkey too when introduced.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Barka dogs using the wrong emoji.
wrong emoji?the way your brain cells were wrongly assembled? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
tesppidd:
i bet you cannot get yourself to comment like him.

so keep on patronizing him simply because you have realized you cannot get yourself to make such ridiculous and foolish comments yourself.

so you guys keep on patronizing him and stumping on his mumu button.
?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2018
What a fall from grace!it's obvious the only joy Madridiots might relish on this season is to watch barca lose the title race so they can have multiple orgasms grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2018
dmcdad:

I like to give people the benefits of the doubts... But at this juncture, I've had enough of his inconsequential decisions. Iniesta made zero impact in the game, losing possessions almost at will and yet he thought it wise to keep him on the pitch till the 75th minute or so... Paulinho was playing like a donkey, yet he didn't change him on time. He would have made 3 subs; Coutinho for Iniesta, Dembele for Aleix and Rakitic for Paulinho. But he had to wait till deep into the second half to make subs. Na wa oooo

Although I must say Rakitic was a donkey too when introduced.

Later someone will say we don't need grezmann

I saw that draw coming and EV should have made changes quickly

In as much as we are still unbeaten, we still need players. Take a good look @ our game against Chelsea and some other games which we drew and u will discover that we haven't been too convincing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2018
Team of the century that had to beg that useless samba kid to feign injury on their behalf,thinking it's over.Di maria baby?do the lord's work grin

LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2018
haymekus:

Later someone will say we don't need grezmann

I saw that draw coming and EV should have made changes quickly

In as much as we are still unbeaten, we still need players. Take a good look @ our game against Chelsea and some other games which we drew and u will discover that we haven't been too convincing.
bro,at times things don't seem to go our ways,this same team beat juventus earlier this season, and defeated those bastards from the capital on their home ground.so take a chill bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Most cules don't realize that it ain't gonna be easy playing against a relegation threatened team.the fact is 'don't let them score against you',because they become insurmountable aftermath.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2018
hardeycute:
Very hard my brother. You can see how pained Tesppid is. Fire on Neymar1095.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Oh neymar why not at least play a few minutes of the match before feigning injury like your Idol from Portugal did at the euro final? grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Melvyn11:

Very hard my brother. You can see how pained Tesppid is.
Ain't as pained as your dickhead father when the condom got bursted though grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2018
These fools still have the guts to troll despite a massive 15points lead,hmmmm,you can afford to hide all forms of ailments but madness?hell no,it will surely showcase itself grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Athletico Madrid fixtures

Barca. Away
Celta. Home
Villarreal. Away
Depotivo. Home
Madrid. Away
Levante. Home
Sociedad. Away
Betis. Home
Alaves. Away
Espanyol. Home
Getafe. Away
Eibar. Home

Barcelona fixtures

Athletico. Home
Malaga. Away
Athleti. Home
Sevilla. Away
Leganes. Home
Valencia. Home
Celta. Away
Depotivo. Away
Madrid. Home
Villarreal. Home
Levante. Away
Sociedad. Home

Boy we've still got quite some fixtures.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Melvyn11:

Very hard my brother. You can see how pained Tesppid is. Fire on Neymar1095.
Of course I am pained.

It's not out of order to be pained when someone consistently says stupid things.

Maybe you're not,

But I am allergic to stupidity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2018
tesppidd:
Of course I am pained.

It's not out of order to be pained when someone consistently says stupid things.

Maybe you're not,

But I am allergic to stupidity.
Damn!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
mrcalcufast:
Ain't gonna be surprised if PSG should do the lord's work though considering the fact that your team blew up a goal lead,and an away advantage against leganes grin.team of the century indeed!

PSG would play better without Neymår

Cos it won't be a "One man team" vs Real.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Only a myopic Human being would say we drew last nights game or would think Griezman would solve our "problems"..Myopic is me been modest.

Last night it was so obvious what the problems were..

Solo runs, dribbles into banks of defenders, ridiculous decisions in the final third and weird passes into the box all played into the hands of a team fighting for survival, who would take a surprise point against Us with celebratory Joy. The gaps between lines, such as they were, were immense so that when possession was lost at the terminus of another individual effort, Las Palmas had plenty of space to play into, and on it went...
Structure was the problem,And bar the Girona game it appears as if we have taken our eyes off the ball..That's y even when the donkeys(Paulihno and Aleix Vidal) were removed and EV brought on Dembele and Phil..It was still the same thing..We had only one shot on target in the 2nd half..How Griezmann or any other player would solve that is beyond me really..Structure and Focus is the problem and only the Coach can fix that..

After Atleti on Sunday we play Malaga,Atlethic,Sevilla and a suddenly in form Leganes..Sundays game is a must win really but there is a larger question to be asked here, which is was Barça buttressed by the failings of our Liga counterparts and is finally playing to our real standard, or is the team in a crappy bank of form? Sunday will teach a lot, but in three matches, two Liga bracketed by the Chelsea return leg, We have the potential to dramatically change the view of this season in a way that many wouldn’t have predicted a month ago.

That's the bigger worry..Not Griezmann nor any new player..And only the Coach and the current Players that we have change that....

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Keep Calm everyone, ATM we all know can't win all their remaining games this season, beat ATM on Sunday and we would be very close to the title, only sevilla n celtal trips are daunting... Well Perez and that laliga idiot of a chief found a way as usual to stop our momentum... We got to look forward only, we depend on ourselves... That's what EV should be telling the group right now... Yesterday game should have been wrapped up in 20mins, but that's football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Quote me anywhere...the least ATM will see on Sunday is a draw. If we fail to beat ATM on sunday I'll take a one month break from here (not that it's fun anymore here sef).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Valverde: "The penalty? None of our players know what the reason for the penalty was. Lahoz did not tell us when we asked him."

Valverde: "The difference is now 5 points. We are angry and we now have even more motivation to win against Atleti on Sunday."

Valverde: "Las Palmas just sat back after they scored the penalty."

Valverde: “Everyone is talking about the penalty but no one is talking about their goalkeeper using his hands outside his box.”

Valverde: "You tell me, how was that a penalty? We still don't know."

But But.... UEFALONA

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Athletico Madrid definitely smell blood.

But they won't succeed.

It will be 10 points by monday morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) ... (6237) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.