Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,279 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4704693 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Most cules think A.Madrid would cause an upset tomorrow. Damn it! A.Madrid that couldn't defeat girona both home and away.mtchewww,rubbish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TSOM(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
tesppidd:
I tell you!

He took over from Victor Valdez as the guy to always stand up for the team.

...And Dani Alves.

Little wonder all Cules adore Pique and rarely ever criticize his few bad decisions on the field of play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TSOM(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
mrcalcufast:
Most cules think A.Madrid would cause an upset tomorrow. Damn it! A.Madrid that couldn't defeat girona both home and away.mtchewww,rubbish!
I trust Athletico Madrid to always be Athletico Madrid - ruin their chances (like Tottenham) when they have the opportunity to go top by drawing with or losing to bottom-table clubs.

I am not scared of them - no-one should.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
TSOM:

I trust Athletico Madrid to always be Athletico Madrid - ruin their chances (like Tottenham) when they have the opportunity to go top by drawing with or losing to bottom-table clubs.

I am not scared of them - no-one should.
You are wrong bro

Tottenham and athletico are way different

Athletico need to win the league bad bad
Simeone needs it
I don't see athletico loosing any of their matches till season unless they loose to us

This season barca has been impressive but just imagine despite everything we pass athletico with just 5points..if they mistakenly win at camp nou that's 2points...and with two points; it wont be easy for us to win because all other la Liga teams especially Madrid will make sure they give their all and prevent us from winning the league . Na just one match athletico Don lose this season o

Barca vs athletico is too important for both sides because the winner is likely to win la Liga

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
jonsnow92:
8 u mean...Insha Allah.
lol. Are u a muslim bro?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

You are wrong bro

Simeone needs it
I don't see athletico loosing any of their matches till season unless they loose to us

This season barca has been impressive but just imagine despite everything we pass athletico with just 5points..if they mistakenly win at camp nou that's 2points...and with two points; it wont be easy for us to win because all other la Liga teams especially Madrid will make sure they give their all and prevent us from winning the league . Na just one match athletico Don lose this season o

Barca vs athletico is too important for both sides because the winner is likely to win la Liga

You sabi reason well jare. One mrcalcuslow will be spewing trash..... tongue ...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TSOM(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

You are wrong bro

Simeone needs it

...And Athletico have rarely won convincingly this season. In the past few years they have had too many near-miss situations for them to be really considered a threat...with one Liga title to show for it, which was a duel to the very end.

I agree with you though - Athletico Madrid shouldn't be underrated. Still, they aren't that big a threat as they are made out to be. They still do not have that character, still churning out slim victories...and drawing matches they've nearly won.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
TSOM:

...And Dani Alves.

Little wonder all Cules adore Pique and rarely ever criticize his few bad decisions on the field of play.
Pinto
Dani Alvez
Victor Valdes
Gerard Pique

The fighters we have had!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
mrcalcufast:
I don't understand the reason most cules reason that every single match should go in our favour.WTF!
If you've been seeing our games since the season opened, you'd see the coach isn't Barça material.

He practically doesn't aim for a win. More like the 'I don't want to lose' mentality.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
EmmGee:
lol. Are u a muslim bro?
Lol..See as I dey shine teeth
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Atletico Madrid will get well beaten tomorrow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Valverde has never won a match against
Simeone, Atlético Madrid's manager. 0 Wins. 4
Draws. 8 Losses.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
tesppidd:
Pinto
Dani Alvez
Victor Valdes
Gerard Pique

Pinto own na to punch anybody wey mess up for sideline. I guess he always prayed we had issues with opponents grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

You sabi reason well jare. One mrcalcuslow will be spewing trash..... tongue ...
I feel your pain bro,you shouldn't feel so sad,atleast the trophy will still stay in madrid grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
tesppidd:
Pinto
Dani Alvez
Victor Valdes
Gerard Pique

You forgot puyol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Isomerizm:
If you've been seeing our games since the season opened, you'd see the coach isn't Barça material.

He practically doesn't aim for a win. More like the 'I don't want to lose' mentality.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Isomerizm:

Did valverde steal your wife or girlfriend?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
oseriki9:

You forgot puyol.
Puyol had a mean look and a very disciplined approach to football.

But you could see he was a gentleman and never really got involved in shiit; the shouting, pushing, shoving, fisticuffs, etc etc.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
jonsnow92:
Lol..See as I dey shine teeth
ha. Great cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
tesppidd:
Puyol had a mean look and a very disciplined approach to football.

But you could see he was a gentleman and never really got involved in the shouting, pushing, shoving, fisticuffs, etc etc.
Yh....there was one match i watched sef that a player slapped him(puyol) ronaldinho was ready to fight, then puyol started calming ronaldinho omo i shock.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
oseriki9:

Yh....there was one match i watched sef that a player slapped him(puyol) ronaldinho was ready to fight, then puyol started calming ronaldinho omo i shock.
grin

Puyol didn't get involved in fights.

Instead he was always acting as a peacemaker, separating fights.

As a defender he was a mean bull.

But as a man he is/was a gentleman.

The people wey like fight na

Pinto
Alvez
Valdez
Pique

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Puyol didn't get involved in fights.

Instead he was always acting as a peacemaker, separating fights.

As a defender he was a mean bull.

But as a man he is/was a gentleman.

The people wey like fight na

Pinto
Alvez
Valdez
Pique
I have a feeling semedo will join the list.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
How Messi??

How!!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
oseriki9:

I have a feeling semedo will join the list.
lol

why?

because he almost whoop neymar asss?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2018
i hope EV learns a thing or two about breaking conte's buses from pep
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
jonsnow92:
How Messi??

How!!

Messi is not human. He is extraordinary
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
may barca lose today
rAmen

may it be the beginning of their decline and lose of la liga

rAmen

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Andre Gomes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
jamescross:
may barca lose today

rAmen

rAmen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
jamescross:
may barca lose today

rAmen

rAmen
go bleep a hoe man,what you wish up there can't give you multiple orgasms,I understand the fact that you have been celibate for long grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
This just confirmed the fact that barca are an invicible team this season, imagine someone can't just seem to have enough of the brilliance that he had to pray barca lose today.And to think someone had said yesterday, that we are playing shitty football this season, damn!I want more of this poo valverde! grin

Forca Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
line up Ter stergen ; Roberto,Pique,Umtit,Alba ; Coutinho,Rakitic,Sergio,Iniesta ; Suarez and Messi

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TLona1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.