Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,447 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:28 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4835909 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) ... (6355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
tesppidd:
He would.

Not because he cares about Ronaldo or Fraud Adam.

But because he wants his team members to have a feel.

But I tell you about the primandona Ronaldo the world knows.

Ronaldo would trade a million team trophies for the World Cup Golden ball.
He always wants them all to himself!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
TLona1:

This was the same way Messi led Argentina to the Copa America final against USA by scoring a brace.

...And then failed to win the trophy! Keep making my points for me.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

...And then failed to win the trophy! Keep making my points for me.

-Lord

And what efforts did Ronaldo make in Euro 2016 final?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Let's be objective and logical, has Ronaldo achieved more than Messi in the national team? YES. Does it mean Ronaldo is better player than Messi. NO.
We Barcelona fans must first recognize what we are arguing, we don't have to downplay Ronaldo's achievement but you Ronaldo fans must be stupid to call Messi an international Failure. As for me, I choose Messi anytime. Ronaldo is good oh I swear...Ororo number 1, I would put him in my team anytime any day, but since I started watching football, I have never seen any player like Messi, I am being honest, I would still tell God the same thing on Judgement day

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
TLona1:

And what efforts did Ronaldo make in Euro 2016 final?

Enough to support Portugal to their first international trophy!

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

Since they left he has choked in 3 successive UCLs and you say he is the same consistent player. The only thing he's been consistent at, is showing he is a fraud.

And to your Maldini question, Maldini is not on the GOAT list; Messi is. You're comparing apples to oranges. The job of the defender is to stop goals from getting in; so even if they do their job; they can still go out through penalties. The job of an attacker is to score or facilitate a goal, so even if you concede, you outscore and win.

Seeing how much you guys extol Messi, anyone who didn't know better would think he could waltz into the pitch, pick the ball from the half-way line and dribble into the net in every game. The question is why hasn't he done so even once in four finals.

And Ramos is a more rounded defender than Maldini. I'd rather have Ramos in my team than Maldini.

-Lord

Have you asked yourself why coaches or opposing teams rarely talk about stopping Penaldo? The reason is simple; stop the person (s) responsible for feeding him and he's off. Now, how do you consider someone who gets stopped by the mere fact of killing his supply source a greater player to someone who gets a cage built around him to render him quiet?

Penaldo played in 6 UCL finals and was unarguably ineffective in no less than 3 of them. He played 3 finals for his national team and was ineffective in all three. That is 9 finals which is one less as Messi with 8. While Penaldo won most of the finals with his team, he can't be said to be the reason they won.This brings me to my point that logically, it takes a team to win trophies. Messi could have won at least 2 of the finals being ineffective while his team mates made his absence count bailing him just as your man has enjoyed over the years.

In a nutshell, they're both great players. But the argument that one is a system player and a bottler only holds ground in the heart of clownish fans, especially Nigerians and EPL fans. And it's worse when you're both a Nigerian and supporter of the EPL. Illogical things find their way with those lot.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
CrisRay:

So with all these individual awards he still needs to be carried by his teammates to win a trophy smh
Ronaldo is portugals greatest player. He doesnt need an individual medal for that. The silver ball he was given at the euro sef he gave it to Nani. Its not by all those ones.
On the other hand stat padding and dribbling doesnt equal being the greatest.

Maradona=Argentina greatest
Ronaldo=Portugal greatest

Even Argentines know this
Where were you when ronaldo was carried by eder in the Euro 2016 final? The rapist was also carried by bernardo silva and guedes in nations league final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
↪️Victor Valdes could return to Barcelona as a coach, as has been confirmed by Josep Bartomeu. There are currently two options for the ex-goalie: He'll manage the B-team with current manager Garcia Pimienta being promoted to the first team as EV's assistant manager.

The second option is that Valdés coaches the Juvenil A team. [ @SiqueRodriguez , SER, �]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
‼️ Antoine Griezmann has told Atléti that he's thinking of paying the €120M release clause himself, in order to join Barça, and the player therefore won't attend the presentation for preseason with the Colchoneros. Him paying the release clause is entirely legal. [@EduPolo , �]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:

All these one na medicine after death.

Stories that touch!

He's got his Golden ball tucked away safely in his closet.

If you wan it goan collect it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
barackodam:
‼️ Antoine Griezmann has told Atléti that he's thinking of paying the €120M release clause himself, in order to join Barça, and the player therefore won't attend the presentation for preseason with the Colchoneros. Him paying the release clause is entirely legal. [@EduPolo , �]
grin grin grin

Does he have that figure?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Let's be objective and logical, has Ronaldo achieved more than Messi in the national team? YES. Does it mean Ronaldo is better player than Messi. NO.
We Barcelona fans must first recognize what we are arguing, we don't have to downplay Ronaldo's achievement but you Ronaldo fans must be stupid to call Messi an international Failure. As for me, I choose Messi anytime. Ronaldo is good oh I swear...Ororo number 1, I would put him in my team anytime any day, but since I started watching football, I have never seen any player like Messi, I am being honest, I would still tell God the same thing on Judgement day

The issue is that some of the folks in your camp are still stuck in the past like Knicks fans.

Once upon a time, a cheap shot against Ronaldo when he still had just the one CL from his Manchester days was that he mostly only performed against small teams. After the 3-Peat, that's no longer the case.

Once upon a time, at Messi's peak the running bet was how soon he'd be able to eclipse Maradona; and since CR7 had just one Balon D'Or then and it didn't seem like the Messi-Iniesta-Xavi trident would slow anytime soon; Messi stans quickly elevated their MCM to GOAT status; conveniently disregarding CR7's outerworldly performances. Today after the 4-in-5 CL wins, Balon D'Or rack ups, NT glory, and age-agnostic performances, anyone who doesn't place CR7 in a top 3/5 GOAT list is either uninformed or mischievous.

Many Messi fans have their heads still stuck in 2010-2012. They'd rather our current timeline loops continuously over that three year period only. Today you have most people even Messi fans saying they'd rather have CR7 take a last minute spot kick or have him in their team. In 2011, many of the same folks didn't think he was worthy enough to step into the Barca first 11 despite being a Balon D'Or winner.

1. Many Messi fans don't want to accept that neutrals have grown accustomed to seeing CR7 overperform in the last 5 years, while Messi has in the same time simply not lived up to the lofty ideals extoled by his proponents.
2. Many Messi fans don't want to accept that neutrals have grown used to seeing Messi dribbling and scoring in a Barca shirt. It looked nice and novel in 2010. Now it's same old, same old. Yes you can dribble, cutbacks seem to always find you, you can score 50 goals; but against elite competition in Europe or at the NT level; are you able to by grinta take the team past the finish line?
3. Many Messi fans don't want to accept that Messi isn't competing with legends, he is contending with other GOAT candidates. When your competition is CR7, Maradona, Pele, Cryuff, and Zidane; dribbling a mid-level table player worth 1/50th of your going price doesn't move the needle however eye-catching it appears to be. It's the legacy; the performances that make people go who else but him in situations where others fold and crumble under pressure.

Messi was "apparently" supposed to make Maradona look ordinary. And now he can't win a COPA. A f*cking Copa America, while playing for Argentina. Are you guys trying to say if you put either of CR7, Maradona, Pele, Cryuff, or Zidane in each of the four Argentine final team Messi has played in, they'd not win even one of the finals whether by hook or by crook? Or that Messi who goes missing in the knockout stages with Argentina of all countries would somehow excel in the Portugal team CR7 has won with or the Dutch team Cryuff had exploits with?

You guys need to look in the f*cking mirror and realize you guys oversold on Messi and he underdelivered! All the other GOAT candidates worked hard at their craft, paid their dues, and ascended to GOAT status by sheer will and immense resolve.

No one ever looked at a 19-yr old Zidane, CR7, Cryuff, or Maradona and went off with the idea that they'd be the yardstick for others to compare. Even Pele after his exploits in his first WC win wasn't touted because no one at the time expected or believed he could achieve what he eventually did. Yet later on he defined what it meant to be a Great.

But a 19-yr old Messi was signed and delivered as the one to eclipse all the other greats.

Now that he's not being able to match the unholy targets you guys set for him yourselves, you expect those of who are fans of other greats and neutrals to give him a break?

WHY?

Shebi he can do everything? Let him playmake, pre-assist, assist, and score his way to a basic COPA America win. Don't tell us now that he's playing with a poor support cast. If he's supposed to be better than Maradona or CR7 he should be able to win with that poor support cast which curiously have an attack that has won everything there is to win in club football. How he intends to do it, we don't GAF! Just do it!

If Messi can't inspire Higuain or Aguero to a COPA Final win, I don't see how he'll be able to inspire an Eder or Guedes to a Euros win.

That's why we have been asking him to leave Catalonia. Because we know yes, he'd score goals, he'd dribble; but when the stakes are raised Oga will go missing and blame everyone even the pitch. And then even the small cover of Barcelona's system he's hiding under will blow out wide open with a stench like a blooming Rafflesia arnoldii flower.

-Lord

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
It takes some real mental gymnastics to try and act as if Ronaldo has had some legendary international career. Never have I watched him at an international tournament and thought this guy is one of the best of all time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
usbcable:
grin
Rubbish

That was pre VAR era.

VAR was introduced to correct such perceived errors.

You can have the assistance of VAR nowadays and blatantly refuse to use it.

Thiago Silva should look for something else to justify that scandal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Argentina where literally nowhere ever since Maradona retired, always losing in quarters or not even going past the group stage for about 30 years in both Copa and WC. and they ALWAYS had amazing attackers, even better than the ones they had in recent times. yet strangely, they never got to so many finals in such a short period like they did during Messi's peak years. people who honestly think that's going to continue without Messi are deluded or simply - haters. He has done his fair share.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

The issue is that some of the folks in your camp are still stuck in the past like Knicks fans.

Once upon a time, a cheap shot against Ronaldo when he still had just the one CL from his Manchester days was that he mostly only performed against small teams. After the 3-Peat, that's no longer the case.

Once upon a time, at Messi's peak the running bet was how soon he'd be able to eclipse Maradona; and since CR7 had just one Balon D'Or then and it didn't seem like the Messi-Iniesta-Xavi trident would slow anytime soon; Messi stans quickly elevated their MCM to GOAT status; conveniently disregarding CR7's outerworldly performances. Today after the 4-in-5 CL wins, Balon D'Or rack ups, NT glory, and age-agnostic performances, anyone who doesn't place CR7 in a top 3/5 GOAT list is either uninformed or mischievous.

Many Messi fans have their heads still stuck in 2010-2012. They'd rather our current timeline loops continuously over that three year period only. Today you have most people even Messi fans saying they'd rather have CR7 take a last minute spot kick or have him in their team. In 2011, many of the same folks didn't think he was worthy enough to step into the Barca first 11 despite being a Balon D'Or winner.

1. Many Messi fans don't want to accept that neutrals have grown accustomed to seeing CR7 overperform in the last 5 years, while Messi has in the same time simply not lived up to the lofty ideals extoled by his proponents.
2. Many Messi fans don't want to accept that neutrals have grown used to seeing Messi dribbling and scoring in a Barca shirt. It looked nice and novel in 2010. Now it's same old, same old. Yes you can dribble, cutbacks seem to always find you, you can score 50 goals; but against elite competition in Europe or at the NT level; are you able to by grinta take the team past the finish line?
3. Many Messi fans don't want to accept that Messi isn't competing with legends, he is contending with other GOAT candidates. When your competition is CR7, Maradona, Pele, Cryuff, and Zidane; dribbling a mid-level table player worth 1/50th of your going price doesn't move the needle however eye-catching it appears to be. It's the legacy; the performances that make people go who else but him in situations where others fold and crumble under pressure.

Messi was "apparently" supposed to make Maradona look ordinary. And now he can't win a COPA. A f*cking Copa America, while playing for Argentina. Are you guys trying to say if you put either of CR7, Maradona, Pele, Cryuff, or Zidane in each of the four Argentine final team Messi has played in, they'd not win even one of the finals whether by hook or by crook? Or that Messi who goes missing in the knockout stages with Argentina of all countries would somehow excel in the Portugal team CR7 has won with or the Dutch team Cryuff had exploits with?

You guys need to look in the f*cking mirror and realize you guys oversold on Messi and he underdelivered! All the other GOAT candidates worked hard at their craft, paid their dues, and ascended to GOAT status by sheer will and immense resolve.

No one ever looked at a 19-yr old Zidane, CR7, Cryuff, or Maradona and went off with the idea that they'd be the yardstick for others to compare. Even Pele after his exploits in his first WC win wasn't touted because no one at the time expected or believed he could achieve what he eventually did. Yet later on he defined what it meant to be a Great.

But a 19-yr old Messi was signed and delivered as the one to eclipse all the other greats.

Now that he's not being able to match the unholy targets you guys set for him yourselves, you expect those of who are fans of other greats and neutrals to give him a break?

WHY?

Shebi he can do everything? Let him playmake, pre-assist, assist, and score his way to a basic COPA America win. Don't tell us now that he's playing with a poor support cast. If he's supposed to be better than Maradona or CR7 he should be able to win with that poor support cast which curiously have an attack that has won everything there is to win in club football. How he intends to do it, we don't GAF! Just do it!

If Messi can't inspire Higuain or Aguero to a COPA Final win, I don't see how he'll be able to inspire an Eder or Guedes to a Euros win.

That's why we have been asking him to leave Catalonia. Because we know yes, he'd score goals, he'd dribble; but when the stakes are raised Oga will go missing and blame everyone even the pitch. And then even the small cover of Barcelona's system he's hiding under will blow out wide open with a stench like a blooming Rafflesia arnoldii flower.

-Lord
If you look at Messi and Ronaldo and still don't get that the Moral of the story is that Life is turn by turn, then you are in for a long thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

WHY?

-Lord

Argentina where trophyless for 30 years in both competitions Copa/world cup and then are suddenly playing 4 or 5 finals during the peak years of one player, yes, it's a massive improvement. if you're trophyless for 30 years and people still rate you as world class/tier 1 team despite beng nowhere for so long just because you have certain player, that's actually the biggest compliment you can give to Messi and the funny thing is, you aren't even aware of that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kimbeast:
It takes some real mental gymnastics to try and act as if Ronaldo has had some legendary international career. Never have I watched him at an international tournament and thought this guy is one of the best of all time.

That's because you are part of the Indomie generation. In 2004 when Messi was still in La Masia, a certain prodigy lit up the Euros 2004 tournament. 5 Balon D'Ors and 2 NT later, dude in comfortably perching in the GOAT list; while your MCM is on the verge of his 3rd international retirement.

Since you've decided to be unfortunate in life, you better run back to whatever hole you crawled from.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kimbeast:

[s]
Argentina where trophyless for 30 years in both competitions Copa/world cup and then are suddenly playing 4 or 5 finals during the peak years of one player, yes, it's a massive improvement. if you're trophyless for 30 years and people still rate you as world class/tier 1 team despite beng nowhere for so long just because you have certain player, that's actually the biggest compliment you can give to Messi and the funny thing is, you aren't even aware of that.[/s]

They are still trophyless! Nearly cannot kill a bird.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

If you look at Messi and Ronaldo and still don't get that the Moral of the story is that Life is turn by turn, then you are in for a long thing

Fair enough. During Messi's turn, you guys sh*t on CR7 and other greats nonstop.

Now it's not his turn, don't act surprised that he's having a taste of the medicine you guys concocted, refined, and manufactured in Camp Nou.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

WHY?

-Lord

Messi has never under delivered bro, Where was Ronaldo 2009-15? Answer the question, now Ronaldo is dominating, so we should forget Messi was once the Boss abi? Trust me Messi will win another UCL titles and, Ronaldo too.... who does it first, we don't know. Messi is better than Maradona, he doesn't need drug to perform. Concerning Messi inspiring his teammates, Messi is definitely not captain material I agree. This argument of him leaving Barca is just stupid, if he wins copa America next year , they will say he should still leave Barca. Can you name me one player that has Outshined Messi in Argentina in the past 10 years. While you Ronaldo fans has witnessed back to back UCL, I will witnessed 2 trebles. 91 goals a year and consecutive finals that he lost, even Buffon is still looking for UCL trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mcleo007:
[s]

Have you asked yourself why coaches or opposing teams rarely talk about stopping Penaldo? The reason is simple; stop the person (s) responsible for feeding him and he's off. Now, how do you consider someone who gets stopped by the mere fact of killing his supply source a greater player to someone who gets a cage built around him to render him quiet?

Penaldo played in 6 UCL finals and was unarguably ineffective in no less than 3 of them. He played 3 finals for his national team and was ineffective in all three. That is 9 finals which is one less as Messi with 8. While Penaldo won most of the finals with his team, he can't be said to be the reason they won.This brings me to my point that logically, it takes a team to win trophies. Messi could have won at least 2 of the finals being ineffective while his team mates made his absence count bailing him just as your man has enjoyed over the years.

In a nutshell, they're both great players. But the argument that one is a system player and a bottler only holds ground in the heart of clownish fans, especially Nigerians and EPL fans. And it's worse when you're both a Nigerian and supporter of the EPL. Illogical things find their way with those lot. [/s]

Yet Messi has been made to disappear in 3 consecutive UCL tourneys while Ronaldo has won 3 UCLs and 2 NL trophies in the last 5 years.

Nobody talks about stopping CR7 because he is the best positional player to ever play the game and needs just one opening to decide a tie. Even when he isn't with the ball, he drags players away, which is what allowed Guedes to have the opening to score the UEFA NL winner. Playing against CR7 is accepting you are a goal down.

Try again, you've just crapped your pants!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

[s]
Messi has never under delivered bro, Where was Ronaldo 2009-15? Answer the question, now Ronaldo is dominating, so we should forget Messi was once the Boss abi? Trust me Messi will win another UCL titles and, Ronaldo too.... who does it first, we don't know. Messi is better than Maradona, he doesn't need drug to perform. Concerning Messi inspiring his teammates, Messi is definitely not captain material I agree. This argument of him leaving Barca is just stupid, if he wins copa America next year , they will say he should still leave Barca. Can you name me one player that has Outshined Messi in Argentina in the past 10 years. While you Ronaldo fans has witnessed back to back UCL, I will witnessed 2 trebles. 91 goals a year and consecutive finals that he lost, even Buffon is still looking for UCL trophy.[/s]

So you're trying to tell me that in 2010, you Messi fans predicted Messi would not have won a national team trophy at the age of 33?

Or you don't know the meaning of underdeliver? Go use a dictionary. Come back when you have a concrete point to make.

-Lord

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

So you're trying to tell me that in 2010, you Messi fans predicted Messi would not have won a national team trophy at the age of 33?

Or you don't know the meaning of underdelivered? Go use a dictionary. Come back when you have a concrete point to make.

-Lord
Bros their career never end, in life you cannot have it all, Ronaldo has never won a treble, but Messi will never win a trophy for Argentina. I agree with you on that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
This afcon don tire me sef.

0-0
1-1
1--0

Mtcheew

Seems like I will switch to tennis now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

Bros their career never end, in life you cannot have it all, Ronaldo has never won a treble, but Messi will never win a trophy for Argentina. I agree with you on that

Maybe you're not understanding my point. My issue, and I suspect it's the same with most Ronaldo fans and neutrals, is that after you guys have propped up Messi to be this larger-than-life figure that can do everything; you guys are now backtracking after the serial disappointments in continental Europe of late and South America throughout his senior career, that people are expecting too much from him.

No one stipulated those expectations but his stans. At the start, Ronaldo was the unlucky one. After the 2004 Euros loss and the end of their golden era; it was assumed he wouldn't ever win a NT trophy for a country that never had one. Messi was the one who had favor, came from a traditional football powerhouse that almost always had an exciting roster even in off-years & have a winning culture.

It was expected, not theorized, that an international trophy was par for the course. Eight or so international tourneys and four finals later with one of the most lethal attacks in Argentine history, no NT trophy and we're just supposed to overlook it because the player in question is Messi. And this isn't an isolated instance. Barcelona hasn't fared better in the UCL after Xavi and Iniesta left either; because a certain talisman who his fans place on the GOAT list can't act/play like a GOAT contender when the occasion calls for it.

The incensing part is how hardcore Messi stans then resort to downplaying others' efforts and propping inanities like an MVP award or goals scored against Malaga to cover up his failings like they do not understand the gravity of being a GOAT contender. How far up your a$$ do you have to be to say that Messi is better than CR7, Pele, or Maradona when he can't inspire a forward line comprising himself, Higuain, Di Maria, Aguero, and Lavezzi (and later Dybala) all proven winners and at their prime to an international trophy over several competitions.

Dude is a fraud. If another GOAT contender also had to lead a similar attacking lineup and didn't win one trophy, I'd call him a fraud too.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adisaaowala: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
LordAdamX:

How far up your a$$ do you have to be to say that Messi is better than CR7, Pele, or Maradona when he can't inspire a forward line comprising himself, Higuain, Di Maria, Aguero, and Lavezzi (and later Dybala) all proven winners and at their prime to an international trophy over several competitions.

Omo this one enta o shocked

LordX Has spoken

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mehn I think you guys should create a Messi vs c.ronaldo trend and take your baseless agrument there, I'm tired of scroll down this trend searching for a news that concerns Barcelona or our transfer news, this place is meant for FCB discussion and if players are to be compared, it should be our player.

Great job @barackodam
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FoolishBoy419: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sometimes i qonder why people pay attention to that hate-filled punk that calls himself lordadamx . Soccer, no matter how you twist it, remains a game and there is no need to attach too much emotion to it. The way he hates Messi, one would think Messi raped or killed someone very dear to him.

I am a Man United fan and Messi, though not my favourite player, is the best in the world and way better than Ronaldo. Anyone that watches both players objectively would agree with me on this. Ronaldo has the trophies (being carried), Messi has the individual performances (MOM, POT, etc). End of discussion

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:
Sometimes i qonder why people pay attention to that hate-filled punk that calls himself lordadamx . Soccer, no matter how you twist it, remains a game and there is no need to attach too much emotion to it. The way he hates Messi, one would think Messi raped or killed someone very dear to him.

I am a Man United fan and Messi, though not my favourite player, is the best in the world and way better than Ronaldo. Anyone that watches both players objectively would agree with me on this. Ronaldo has the trophies (being carried), Messi has the individual performances (MOM, POT, etc). End of discussion

Your moniker says a lot about this post. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 12:43am On Jul 09, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) ... (6355) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.