Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,332 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4835797 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) ... (6355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
tesppidd:
Some of those who that think Messi is better than Maradona(The part you cut off from your attachment grin)

Diego Maradona: "Messi is the best I've seen in my 56 years and I think god every day that he's Argentinian."

Obviously only Mario Kempes is Argentine there.

Maradona has changed his mind on Messi long ago, and is on record wishing that Ororo was Argentine, whilst warning Messi never to wear the jersey again.

Argentines only please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
tesppidd:

Nihilistjn enjoy this piece.

Although personally I couldn't care less about Maradona being better than Messi.

I cannot encourage fraud, which is what i would be tacitly doing by increasing the view count on a fraudulent article.

Sorry but i cannot enjoy it - it scratches my body grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Obviously only Mario Kempes is Argentine there.

Maradona has changed his mind on Messi long ago, and is on record wishing that Ororo was Argentine, whilst warning Messi never to wear the jersey again.

Argentines only please.
Maradona does not change his mind.

He never makes it up in the first place.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I cannot encourage fraud, which is what i would be tacitly doing by increasing the view count on a fraudulent article.

Sorry but i cannot enjoy it - it scratches my body grin
No one here on nairaland sould be surprised by this confession.

The articles that support Maradona and Ronaldo feel like delta soap to your skin.

While the ones that support Messi scratch like dudu osun to your skin.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dani alves na GOAT according to the logic of ret-arded simpletons like nihilist, lord of stupidity and melvin419.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mehn Alves na serial winner o

Damn shocked

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Olamyyde:
Dani alves na GOAT according to the logic of ret-arded simpletons like nihilist, lord of stupidity and melvin419.

This one own just tire me... Where his own personal awards to support these awards...

You just dey find way prove irrelevant point...

Oya show us his personal awards that showed he was the best player during those campaigns
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

This one own just tire me... Where his own personal awards to support these awards...

Oya show us his personal awards that showed he was the best player during those campaigns
Didn't he win best player in this last copa america? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

You're wasting your time engaging that dimwit. He is the intellectual equivalent of Nepa taking light.

Everytime he descends on a thread, brain cells die, IQ points drop, and babies wake up at night crying profusely.

Thats why i dont bother responding to his rants, and hes beem ranting at me for a long time.

The boy was made on the 8th day, because they ran out of spare parts in heaven.

Dont let him infect you with his dullness bro.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Olamyyde:
Don't disrespect Alves. He is an all time great but now show me Dani Alves personal awards also.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

Lol are you new to this thread bro? Haven't you seen when he brought Pedro into a discussion of Messi and ronaldo Bwhahaha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
This has got to be the worst Afcon in history.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
tesppidd:
This has got to be the worst Afcon in history.

Why do you say so?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2019
barackodam:

Why do you say so?
lol

Too many 0-0s and 1-1s
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2019
tesppidd:
lol

Too many 0-0s and 1-1s

Isn't that our signature?

We favour defensive play too much

Even on the continent, we have more of 1 - 0s than any other score
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2019
u see how kanu dy ginger the fans
if na one maradona na to insult e head e sabi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2019
The Awards season is here;

And they have begun rolling in;

grin

Another award! Messi named ESPY Best International Men's Football Player
allfootballapp.com Jul 11, 2019 9:12 AM
Lionel Messi won individual honour at Wednesday's ESPY awards. He takes home the hardware for Best International Men's Football Player while Ronaldo, Mbappe and Van Dijk were nominated.

This July;

The European Golden Shoe to come next,

Then the Pichichi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2019
tesppidd:
I tell you why;

I believe that 90 percent of Nairalanders are EPL fans.

Real Madrid never really played EPL clubs like we did.
Hence the love/worship/asslick of Ronaldo.

But we married and doggied every single one of them bar Liverpool over the years.

Arsenal fans are mad.
Man U fans are mad.
Man City fans are mad.
Chelsea fans are mad.
Tottenham fans just started getting mad.

At the center of it all, a certain Leo Messi.

That's is the reason Barca and Messi are so hated, not only on nairaland but also amongst the predominant Engish football supporters.
Fallacious to say the least, I am a Manchester United fan but I prefer Messi to Ronaldo and I like Barcelona. They're so many Manchester United fans even on Nairaland that share same sentiment, Chelsea fans too.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2019
patrickmuf:
Fallacious to say the least, I am a Manchester United fan but I prefer Messi to Ronaldo and I like Barcelona. They're so many Manchester United fans even on Nairaland that share same sentiment, Chelsea fans too.

He said "90 percent", meaning you're among the 10 percent.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

The way you people are quick to shift post ehn.

When Ronaldo and Messi comparison enters , it's all about International Trophy because one has it and the other does not.

It's Dani Alves now without comparison with anybody, you are quick to say where is his personal award.

But in Messi and Ronaldo terms, no individual accolade would be considered because one has many than the other and there are some that one has that the other doesn't even have.

Different logics just to suit arguments.

The same people like you will say Cech & Van der Sar are better than Claudio Bravo without talking of International achievements. You'll just know and admit they are better.

Cech & VDS.

UCL ✓
League Cups / Trophy ✓

Individual Honour ✓

International trophy X

Claudio Bravo .

UCL ✓
League Cup / Trophy ✓
Individual Honour ✓
[Copa America '15 & FIFA Con. Cup '17 Golden glove ]

International Trophy ✓

I'll be expecting you to come shift posts again. Double standards.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2019
patrickmuf:
You fall into the remaining 10 percent then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2019
TLona1:

He said "90 percent", meaning you're among the 10 percent.
Thank you Brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abimloaded:

The way you people are quick to shift post ehn.

When Ronaldo and Messi comparison enters , it's all about International Trophy because one has it and the other does not.

It's Dani Alves now without comparison with anybody, you are quick to say where is his personal award.

But in Messi and Ronaldo terms, no individual accolade would be considered because one has many than the other and there are some that one has that the other doesn't even have.

Different logics just to suit arguments.

The same people like you will say Cech & Van der Sar are better than Claudio Bravo without talking of International achievements. You'll just know and admit they are better.

Cech & VDS.

UCL ✓
League Cups / Trophy ✓

Individual Honour ✓

International trophy X

Claudio Bravo .

UCL ✓
League Cup / Trophy ✓
Individual Honour ✓
[Copa America '15 & FIFA Con. Cup '17 Golden glove ]

International Trophy ✓

I'll be expecting you to come shift posts again. Double standards.
Haha...how the turn tables! grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
100 mil + Coutinho + Umtiti for Neymar?

Wetin dey happen?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chrisus(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
tesppidd:
I tell you why;

I believe that 90 percent of Nairalanders are EPL fans.

Real Madrid never really played EPL clubs like we did.
Hence the love/worship/asslick of Ronaldo.

But we married and doggied every single one of them bar Liverpool over the years.

Arsenal fans are mad.
Man U fans are mad.
Man City fans are mad.
Chelsea fans are mad.
Tottenham fans just started getting mad.

At the center of it all, a certain Leo Messi.

That's is the reason Barca and Messi are so hated, not only on nairaland but also amongst the predominant Engish football supporters.

I be Man Utd fan. Man Utd fan wey don see light.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
tesppidd:
Wetin dey happen?
that's like 300mil in total shocked hmm, there is God o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
So the Neymar that supposedly escaped Messi's shadow wants to return back there shocked na wa o

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
BlueAngel444:

that's like 300mil in total shocked hmm, there is God o
Of only Neymer will still be d star of Barcelona that I used to know. They should go ahead with the deal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
Chrisus:

I be Man Utd fan. Man Utd fan wey don see light.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
BlueAngel444:
So the Neymar that supposedly escaped Messi's shadow wants to return back there shocked na wa o
All shadows are shadows but some are more embarrassing than others.

19 year old shadow!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
tesppidd:

Wetin dey happen?

I'd rather prefer we use coutinho and rakitic, I don't wanna see those bastards in Barce this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) ... (6355) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.