Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,656 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4795137 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) ... (6302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Even as a rival fan, I am starting to feel sorry for Griezmann. Man is missing chances for fun.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
The former barca I know: When a team comes to camp nou,they get punished.
This current barca: Teams come with confidence to beat us at home.
This is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
joviegghead:

I don't think ibra was as terrible as this
Bro ibra scored 20+ goals that season. Even 18/19 coutinho woukd have scored at least 2 of the chances Griezmann missed.

I always knew griezmann wasn't a sole striker, he's looking more like an attacking midfielder. Unfortunately there's no place for him with messi and coutinho here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Krasid:
Even as a rival fan, I am starting to feel sorry for Griezmann. Man is missing chances for fun.
It's almost like watching lukaku's last season with manu. So horrifying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Olamyyde:
It's like griezmann wants to be barca's biggest flop of all time

With his price tag, he already is. It will take a miracle for him to play better than he is currently doing.

Let him hire Pique company to help him shoot another video of him choosing his next club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
busky007:
That Penalty that Messi uses to seal una game. Lemme see any foolish Barca fan critize Messi again. I seriously doubt if anyone in this Barca team apart from Messi can score penalty.

Penalty is now one very difficult task that takes only a ballon d’or winner to score?

Do you people even think b4 you type?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Does Roberto perform better than Dest in training?

A big question over been begging for answers to.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Krasid:
its not for fun. You can see it in his face that he is worried. That guy need a time off to put himself together. He seems to be under a lot of pressure and you can do well in this kind of pressure. This is the same thing that happened to Messi in the world cup final

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
joviegghead:

I don't think ibra was as terrible as this

When did you start watching football?

Ibro scores over 25 goals for barce in the only season he played, even though he was played outta position, greizmann will only score if you place the ball on the line and tell him to kick it in

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
michealdeco:
We bought Dest a very good RB
But this man will prefer playing Roberto than him

I don't know the problem of coaches at Barca
Now imagine when the guy will rust from sitting on bench he will now start playing him and start complaining of incompetence

Nonsense

And for people criticizing Messi
I hope all of you are happy now
Tell me what Messi would have done in this current match differently apart from maybe score the penalty? We have played well and created good chances.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Olamyyde:

Bro ibra scored 20+ goals that season. Even 18/19 coutinho woukd have scored at least 2 of the chances Griezmann missed.

I always knew griezmann wasn't a sole striker, he's looking more like an attacking midfielder. Unfortunately there's no place for him with messi and coutinho here.

Attacking what? Better mind yourself!!

How will that idiot play attacking midfield when he's not half as creative as Pique??

That guy cannot play any position and be successful in Barcelona. We probably should just return him to ATM and add like 20M to retrieve Suarez back.

That guy is anything but valuable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
There's just something wrong. The attack is fluid but blunt. Good movement just unfortunate, I think.
Defense?
Old men.
All betis did was to target Roberto and the center
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ikennablue:
I saw that goal coming. Roberto is very confused. It's foolishness to have a right-back like Dest and still play Roberto in a match like this.

Griezman's problem is spiritual.
Somehow, i pity him

Same way clownman pities him and start him every match day, bearing in mind he wouldn’t even score the easiest chance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
homesteady:

With his price tag, he already is. It will take a miracle for him to play better than he is currently doing.

Let him hire Pique company to help him shoot another video of him choosing his next club.
Lol. Asin...La decison part 2.

But honestly his passing and press resistance are very good. I think he can be a world class midfielder but i don't think he or koeman would want that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Godx:

Tell me what Messi would have done in this current match differently apart from maybe score the penalty? We have played well and created good chances.

And that Penalty would have given us 3 points.. Isn't it?

Guy, don't begin to lose the respect I have for you with your criticism abeg!!!

It's beginning to lose worthwhile value and sense.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
haymekus:

When did you start watching football?

Ibro scores over 25 goals for barce in the only season he played, even though he was played outta position, greizmann will only score if you place the ball on the line and tell him to kick it in
Rhetorics my friend. Rhetorics.

the point is Griezmann is turning out to be our biggest flop.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ikennablue:
its not for fun. You can see it in his face that he is worried. That guy need a time off to put himself together. He seems to be under a lot of pressure and you can do well in this kind of pressure. This is the same thing that happened to Messi in the world cup final

I don't see why he didn't just go for power over placement for the penalty. You're already very low in confidence and the last thing you want at this stage is to give yourself a chance to failure.

The thing is really annoying tbh. Suarez was slated for missing easy chances and wasting opportunities to kill off games. A striker low in confidence prays for opportunities and penalties to help boost his confidence. Dude gets 5 big chances per game and wastes all of them. It's time for him to get dropped
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
joviegghead:

Rhetorics my friend. Rhetorics.

the point is Griezmann is turning out to be our biggest flop.

Turning out?

Who comes close?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Attacking what? Better mind yourself!!

How will that idiot play attacking midfield when he's not half as creative as Pique??

That guy cannot play any position and be successful in Barcelona. We probably should just return him to ATM and add like 20M to retrieve Suarez back.

That guy is anything but valuable.
Abeg make them keep suarez ooo. He and messi on the pitch at the same time is suicidal in big match.

I think griezmann can be a good midfielder. He doesn't hog the ball like messi and hardly losses possession. He's also very good defensively.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
I Don taya for this team

sad sad sad sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
haymekus:

Turning out?

Who comes close?
Coutinho 18/19 season was on the same level.

Lord andre gomes was worse but his price tag wasn't close to theirs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
FirstbornWds:

And that Penalty would have given us 3 points.. Isn't it?

Guy, don't begin to lose the respect I have for you with your criticism abeg!!!

It's beginning to lose worthwhile value and sense.
You are still not getting my point and there was no Criticism in my post. We have played well,we have created chances and we should have been winning the match. What's now bringing about post like "those critizing Messi".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
joviegghead:
There's just something wrong. The attack is fluid but blunt. Good movement just unfortunate, I think.
Defense?
Old men.
All betis did was to target Roberto and the center

Roberto has been poor all game. All the big chances and goal came from his side. He needs to be subbed off at half time and Dembele's crossing has been piss poor. Only positive is De Jong and Fati

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
It’s high time barce board set standards when hiring a coach, barce ain’t a team failed coaches will come to gather “big team” experience

If barce has pep/mourinho, there is no way this French bastard would be playing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
haymekus:

Turning out?

Who comes close?
I would personally recommend we chill.
Till season ends to judge him.grin Coutinho was a big flop too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Messi na saint

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
If you'd missed that, so help me God

Nice goal.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
haymekus:

Turning out?

Who comes close?
Lord Douglas??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Is it only me that thinks Dembele is not as fast as he used to be?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Griezzy boy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
That dummy from messi was.....

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
homesteady:
Is it only me that thinks Dembele is not as fast as he used to be?
Too much injuries

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) ... (6302) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.