Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686037 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
joviegghead:
Koeman: "Busquets can now do 7 push-ups without taking a break. Even at this age he's getting better and better everyday. Amazing athlete."

Just a joke

I pity Pjanic and the rest. Seems no one is replacing Busquets anytime soon. Except he gets injured.
A joke by you or a joke by Koeman? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Squad for Betis match.

Create a perfect XI

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
tesppidd:
A joke by you or a joke by Koeman? grin
Me o. Don't mind me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Godx:

I don't really follow the logic as to why it doesn't make sense to have one more player putting pressure on the ball when the rest of the team is in shape, considering that he doesn't have to conserve energy for anything, it's the last kick of the game, anyway.... He just looked at him and watched him walked by disinterested.

Messi always does that (and I agree it might be a problem at times), it's only being a problem now because he is seemingly not banging in the goals. I will say this-this one time, him being our most creative player gives him the impetus to not concern himslef with chasing down an opposition player with just a few seconds on the clock and the rest of his team mates standing by to press on stop the attack, those remaining 10 players had to be pregnant for that useless run to have led to an equalizer really. I don't get what the fuss is about.

I am sure you disagree, but let's not engage in a back and forth about it.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
joviegghead:
Squad for Betis match.

Create a perfect XI
I go with

Braithwaite,

Fati, Messi, Dembele,

De Jong, Pjanic,

Alba, Lenglet, Pique, Dest,

Ter,

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
I don't want to see Pedri and Griezman in that starting line up tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
tesppidd:
I go with
Braithwaite,
Fati, Messi, Dembele,
De Jong, Pjanic,
Ter,
Perfecto
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
tesppidd:
I don't want to see Pedri and Griezman in that starting line up tomorrow.
grin

Koeman will shock yougrin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Melvyn11:
Tlona1 and firstbornwds where are you guys? Come and see cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12635609_screenshot20201106123337_jpeg46a41a023f175abf4d731d9a419bb8ea

This article was actually a positive article and not for whatever purpose you are using it. It was analysing how Messi walking helps his game.

If I find it, I will post the link.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:58am On Nov 07, 2020
losprince:

[b] Messi always does that (and I agree it might be a problem at times), it's only being a problem now because he is seemingly not banging in the goals. [b] I will say this-this one time, him being our most creative player gives him the impetus to not concern himslef with chasing down an opposition player with just a few seconds on the clock and the rest of his team mates standing by to press on stop the attack, those remaining 10 players had to be pregnant for that useless run to have led to an equalizer really. I don't get what the fuss is about.

I am sure you disagree, but let's not engage in a back and forth about it.

This is my exactly what I wanted to say. Messi's game has always been like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:59am On Nov 07, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:10am On Nov 07, 2020
homesteady:

This article was actually a positive article and not for whatever purpose you are using it. It was analysing how Messi walking helps his game.

If I find it, I will post the link.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/messi-walks-better-than-most-players-run/

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Today game is a must win if we want to keep up with Madrid at the top. Our next game after the international break is Atletico Madrid which won't be easy as well. 8 points behind so we can't afford to drop more points even with one game outstanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Atletico play Cadiz and Real play Valencia. Not expecting either of them to drop points but hoping they do because we need to make up ground.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2020
tesppidd:
I go with

Braithwaite,

Fati, Messi, Dembele,

De Jong, Pjanic,

Ter,
what about Coutinho?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2020
Ikennablue:
what about Coutinho?
Is he back?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2020
tesppidd:
Is he back?
oh.. I just remember he is injured
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2020
Ikennablue:
oh.. I just remember he is injured
Right
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Godx:
Today game is a must win if we want to keep up with Madrid at the top. Our next game after the international break is Atletico Madrid which won't be easy as well. 8 points behind so we can't afford to drop more points even with one game outstanding.

Wake up from sleep. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zeemuthafuka: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2020
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wow I missed a lot of arguments over here.

Concerning messi, I don't think anyone should be expecting a 40 goal season from him. From what I've seen from him so far this year, only his passing is still at GOAT level. His dribbling, press resistance and finishing have all declined. The 1st half vs napoli in the ucl(after the lockdown) might be the last time we witness a GOAT level messi. I think that koulibaly tackle really affected messi. He's hasn't been mind-blowing since then. He hasn't even been barca's best player this season(fati imo).

Griezmann should start packing his bags. At this rate the only position he can play well is defense. His finishing is stuff of nightmares.

Koeman is a fraud. I pray the new board members sack him when they are elected. I can never forgive him for not subbing in puig in the last match. He's just too stubborn. He has made busquets our new rakishit and keeps playing that stupid formation of his.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
If Messi plays the whole game today, the Argentine has chained 38 consecutive La Liga games. [md]

Let's add the killer trips and matches in South America.

Someone really needs to rest.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Antoinemercer: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Godx:
Atletico play Cadiz and Real play Valencia. Not expecting either of them to drop points but hoping they do because we need to make up ground.
Real madrid will drop points against Valencia.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Barcelona will lose against Betis iñshallah... Let me go backup my claim with my bet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
gustav25:
Barcelona will lose against Betis iñshallah... Let me go backup my claim with my bet

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
BREAKING: Eden Hazard and Casemiro have tested positive for coronavirus, Real Madrid have announced.

Unfortunate!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Messi on the bench.

Good!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Messi on the bench.

Good!

Very good.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lineup

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Messi on the bench.

Good!

Greizmann is starting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
By the time this coward is done with barce ehhh, they will be struggling to qualify for ucl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Does Roberto perform better than Dest in training?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) ... (6237) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: patrickmuf(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.