Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,420 members, 7,901,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4728539 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) (4330) ... (6251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
usbcable:

imagine 6th EXPLAINING how they are in same condition as joint 1st.

wetin Messi no go see for gate
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
usbcable:

Joint first? how? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Neimar:

Joint first? how? lipsrsealed undecided
Atheltico are now technically 8 points ahead of them.

He's still there claiming joint first.

I laugh in Real Madrid.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
usbcable:

Mathematical equation.

Barca = Real Madrid - VAR.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2020
wink

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
wink
Do you not know he's an ancestor who had to be discarded last summer.

We still need to discard more ancestors like Alba, Busquets, Messi and Pique.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2020
tesppidd:

Thanks for the sarcasm.

But come to think of it, Suarez is an ancestor who has mastered the La Liga.

Yet Barcelona replaced an ancestor who has mastered the La Liga with a near ancestor who hasn't at all.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2020
tesppidd:

Suarez always posted great numbers in the league. However, his wage bills were unbearable for the club, reason they had to let him go. Club is very broke. grin grin grin But allowing him to go to a direct rival was scandalous.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Suarez always posted great numbers in the league.
However, his wage bills were unbearable for the club, reason they had to let him go. Club is very broke. grin grin grin But allowing him to go to a direct rival was scandalous.

"Luis Suarez with (£405,000) weekly wage retains 2nd highest paid in Barcelona squad. Ousmane Dembélé who so far scored 12 goals for Barcelona in all competitions making (£210,000) weekly from wage budget.

Antoine Griezmann who recently joined the Barcelona team after 2019 transfer window earning (£395,000) weekly. Some football sources, claimed that he make almost (£400,000) after including bonus for winning, scoring goals."

What then is the difference between the wage of Luis Suarez and that of Griezmann?

I think Griezmann should be let go too as the club is broke.

After all, Suarez is better than Griezmann.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Thanks for the sarcasm.

But come to think of it, Suarez is an ancestor who has mastered the La Liga.

Yet Barcelona replaced an ancestor who has mastered the La Liga with a near ancestor who hasn't at all.

Lol.
Near ancestor!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Suarez always posted great numbers in the league. However, his wage bills were unbearable for the club, reason they had to let him go. Club is very broke. grin grin grin But allowing him to go to a direct rival was scandalous.
He looks set to win the Pichichi.

Big Benz is flattering to deceive again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

"Luis Suarez with (£405,000) weekly wage retains 2nd highest paid in Barcelona squad. Ousmane Dembélé who so far scored 12 goals for Barcelona in all competitions making (£210,000) weekly from wage budget.

Antoine Griezmann who recently joined the Barcelona team after 2019 transfer window earning (£395,000) weekly. Some football sources, claimed that he make almost (£400,000) after including bonus for winning, scoring goals."

What then is the difference between the wage of Luis Suarez and that of Griezmann?

We let Suarez go without a proper replacement.

I still don't know how I could fault the club for buying Griezman.

He was very good with Athletico and with France.

But so far he's performed woefully.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2020
tesppidd:
Near ancestor!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's true, you know!

Griezmann is 29; he is a near ancestor.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2020
tesppidd:

I'm not even faulting the club.

But since his wage is too much and since he is not half as good as Suarez was at Barcelona, he should be let go.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Suarez seems better but Greizmann is younger at 29. If we get a coach who can revitalize him, we can get at least 4 more solid years out of him. So far nothing has worked for him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2020
tesppidd:
He looks set to win the Pichichi.

Big Benz is flattering to deceive again.
Suarez will easily win the Pichichi. He is an all round better striker than Benzema and more consistent too.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

I'm not even faulting the club.

But since his wage is too much and since he is not half as good as Suarez was at Barcelona, he should be let go.

Lol.
You have to fault the club in some ways. Barcelona play a certain style of football. Atletico and France, where Grezimann has flourished, play another certain style of football. Obviously, these two ways of playing are different. You have to take the blame if the gamble to try to see if Grezimann can flourish in another system, fails. I hope he succeeds though. 120Million Euros is alot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2020
jpmoriarti:
You have to fault the club in some ways. Barcelona play a certain style of football. Atletico and France, where Grezimann has flourished, play another certain style of football. Obviously, these two ways of playing are different. You have to take the blame if the gamble to try to see if Grezimann can flourish in another system, fails. I hope he succeeds though. 120Million Euros is alot

Bros. Fault the club all you want, it doesn't change that Griezman is absolute trash. Suarez in Liverpool and Uruguay was more of a counter attack and inbox striker than a complete forward... He adapted fully to become more lethal all-rounder in Barcelona and ATM, just that he diminished due to age other factors. But Grizzy is a complete bundle of uselessness going forward. We probably should allow him the CB position with Oscar and Araujo since he so loves playing defensively.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2020
jpmoriarti:

Lol....if I am correct, baba didn't want to leave, I might be wrong but he was willing to take a pay cut just to remain at Barca and with the way sources claim he was booted out (through a phone call), Koeman did not just want him. Yes law of diminishing marginal returns caught up with him but he was very lethal. Benzema isn't as good as el pisterio but Madrid can't sell off with having a proper replacement, cus even if he's not scoring, he offers a whole lot of other things to the team.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Suarez also has an automatic renewing deal attached to his contract so allowing him stay would be a big problem for barce.

They couldn’t also sell shitmann because he just came and everyone expected that he’ll play well this season considering the fact that Suarez just left
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2020
tesppidd:

Barto's board was to blame for buying coutinho and griezmann. Buying coutinho a midfielder in 2018 for 150m was a stupid purchase no matter how you look at it. Even kdb wasn't worth that money then. To top it all off,it was clear that he occupied the same position as messi.

Barto should never have bought griezmann after that stupid documentary that he made. He literally embarrassed the club. Buying him after that was a very stupid decision which Barto excelled in. He also occupied the same position as messi and never played as a lone striker.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
tesppidd:
Atheltico are now technically 8 points ahead of them.

He's still there claiming joint first.

I laugh in Real Madrid.

kikikikikiki

what time did i post it what was real madrid position as at that time.

olodo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
usbcable:

kikikikikiki

what time did i post it what was real madrid position as at that time.

olodo
You had 32 points after playing 15 matches.

Athletico Madrid had 32 points after playing 13 matches.

And what you were trying to tell us was that You and Athletico are the same; as in the same form in the league!!!

And am supposed to be the olodo here!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
tesppidd:

And what you were trying to tell us was that You and Athletico are the same; as in the same form in the league!!!

grin grin grin

see what zidane and hazard has caused angry
Someone like you should be praying for Europa league spot now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheHulk616:
see what zidane and hazard has caused angry
Someone like you should be praying for Europa league spot now.
Omo your notification is fvckin strong. grin. I was even thinking you'll appear pretty much later.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
tesppidd:

grin grin grin

as at yesterday morning

sha continue struggling for Europa slot with Granada
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
usbcable:

as at yesterday morning

sha continue struggling for Europa slot with Granada
Looking at the table only Athletico, Real and Sevilla should be above us.

When all outstandings are played, we should be 4th.

Athletico will most likely win La Liga. Except VAR strikes again.

2nd and 3rd is between Madrid and Barca.

So for now keep on making yourself happy with your Europa jokes.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
tesppidd:
Looking at the table only Athletico, Real and Sevilla should be above us.

When all outstandings are played, we should be 4th.

Athletico will most likely win La Liga. Except VAR strikes again.

2nd and 3rd is between Madrid and Barca.

So for now keep on making yourself happy with your Europa jokes.

Oya Shalaye how you are fourth if everyone wins there outstanding games

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wait, Barcelona are not even in the europa league spot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheHulk616:
Wait, Barcelona are not even in the europa league spot
I can now see they will be fourth if everyone wins up to match day 17.

they will then be dragging with Villareal for the fourth place
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
usbcable:

I can now see they will be fourth if everyone wins up to match day 17.

they will then be dragging with Villareal for the fourth place
You don fool yourself finish com correct yourself abi?

Nor carry this mumuness enter new year ooh

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:40am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year guys! May we have the very best of 2021. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) (4330) ... (6251) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.