Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686694 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
joviegghead:

You really think so?!
grin

Sure I do....

He should have put in Ter Stagen somewhere 1st, 2nd or 3rd.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
joviegghead:
Is there any fucking list this finished player doesn't fucking top
*Aggression?

*Aerial duels won?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
tesppidd:
*Aggression?

*Aerial duels won?

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
you're right

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Who won laliga best player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Moura7:
GOAT Ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
tesppidd:
grin

Sure I do....

He should have put in Ter Stagen somewhere 1st, 2nd or 3rd.....

Messi was just been honest. Maybe.

I won't put a keeper who was disgraced in UCL quarter final and had an entirely bad year as top 3. Plus, the guy was injured this year while Neto took his place.

Keylor navas, Manuel neuer and jan oblak are alright. Messi picked them. And i think he's correct and just being honest. Same way he picks Ronaldo sometimes when voting.

If ter stegen is angry at messi for this, then he's immature and loves lies.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
joviegghead:

Messi was just been honest. Maybe.

I won't put a keeper who was disgraced in UCL quarter final and had an entirely bad year as top 3. Plus, the guy was injured this year while Neto took his place.

Keylor navas, Manuel neuer and jan oblak are alright. Messi picked them. And i think he's correct and just being honest. Same way he picks Ronaldo sometimes when voting.

If ter stegen is angry at messi for this, then he's immature and loves lies.
I have a gut feeling that his votes this year was a protest votes against his team mates; a vote of no-confidence. grin

And I wouldn't blame him though.

Best Player; Neymar Mbappe Lewandowsky

Best Keeper;Navas Neuer Oblak

Previous years, he always used to pick the best as Number One, then put one or two team mates in the mix for his 3 choices.

If i were him I would replace Oblak with Ter Stagen for the sake of solidarity, after all Oblak never going to win it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Moura7:
Big Fat Benz.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shitmann is presently the la liga player with the most appearance since 2011, yet the fool plays like a refugee that came to Spain recently.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
tesppidd:
I have a gut feeling that his votes this year was a protest votes against his team mates; a vote of no-confidence. grin

Best Keeper; Navas Neuer Oblak

Previous years, he always used to pick the best as Number One, then put one or two team mates in the mix for his 3 choices.

If i were him I would replace Oblak with Ter Stagen for the sake of solidarity, after all Oblak never going to win it.
A move to PSG in the works?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Spartak Moscow admin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2021
BoleAndFish:
A move to PSG in the works?

Nah. He was just being honest. Neymar and mbappe led PSG to UCL final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2021
tesppidd:

Best Keeper;Navas Neuer Oblak

Messi has always admired Oblak. Right from ATM's exploits against RMD, he has always held the guy in high esteem and seriously, you can't blame him.

MATS is by far one of the best things to have happened to Barcelona, but then, the last UCL against Bayern actually brought him low. Anyways, I hope they both get along well o. We can't risk any of them not performing optimally.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
This sort of character will win Athletcio this league.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
tesppidd:
I will very much like Atletico to win the league. Gives the league a good image if more clubs can win other than Barcelona and Real Madrid. They could potentially go 8 pts above Real Madrid if they win their two outstanding game while being a mammoth 13 pts above us. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
tesppidd:
Am I the only one who thinks we made a mistake selling suarez. And worse, with no replacement.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Suarez dragging Atletico to the title. Last time they won it, it was Diego Costa that dragged them.

Griezmann is just a passenger.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I will very much like Atletico to win the league. Gives the league a good image if more clubs can win other than Barcelona and Real Madrid. They could potentially go 8 pts above Real Madrid if they win their two outstanding game while being a mammoth 13 pts above us. tongue tongue
It will be shameful in a way. Suarez was humiliated out of barca. And he ends up leading Atletico to win the league
What a story.

Funny thing is, this has happened before. David Villa!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
tesppidd:
Their spirit is very high
And Saurez keep netting the goals

He might win the pichichi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
joviegghead:

Am I the only one who thinks we made a mistake selling suarez. And worse, with no replacement.

I knew we would suffer replacing him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Debroslink:
Suarez dragging Atletico to the title. Last time they won it, it was Diego Costa that dragged them.

Griezmann is just a passenger.

Leave this idiot.
Griezmann left Atletico for barca(100+ million). Atletico didn't feel it. Barca are now worse.

Suarez was pushed out to Atletico. The effect is so obvious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
joviegghead:

Selling Suarez wasn't the problem. Selling him to your main rival is. How much did we sell him? Just 9 million. Pure rubbish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
UNCL3:

Their spirit is very high
And Saurez keep netting the goals

He might win the pichichi

Suarez will net goals because they don't play #PasstoMessi at Atletico

Even when Messi isn't playing, the pattern isn't working. Nowadays, relegation clubs are having a field day against us. We pose little threat when going forward.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
joviegghead:

It will be shameful in a way. Suarez was humiliated out of barca. And he ends up leading Atletico to win the league
What a story.

Humiliated? Do you even know the meaning of humiliation? Can you explain how it was that Suarez was humiliated out of the club? Was he paraded around the streets of Barcelona, stripped naked and beaten to a pulp? Were Rakitic and Vidal not let go the way he too was?

I don't appreciate people throwing around words all over the place, even when those words are mere exaggerations. sad sad shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Debroslink:

Suarez will net goals because they don't play #PasstoMessi at Atletico

Even when Messi isn't playing, the pattern isn't working. Nowadays, relegation clubs are having a field day against us. We pose little threat when going forward.
Not true. We are the best club in terms of chance creation in laliga this season. We are just not clinical enough in front of goal. This has been our biggest undoing. Never chance creation.

GP- Games Played S- Shots SOG- Shots On Goal SOP - Shots On Post SOFF - Shots Off Target SAB - Shot Attempts Blocked POSS- Possession Time Minutes Avg C- Crosses

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Humiliated? Do you even know the meaning of humiliation? Can you explain how it was that Suarez was humiliated out of the club? Was he paraded around the streets of Barcelona, stripped naked and beaten to a pulp? Were Rakitic and Vidal not let go the way he too was?

I don't appreciate people throwing around words all over the place, even when those words are mere exaggerations. sad sad shocked

Oh! I'm exaggerating?
Terminating his stay with a 30 secs phone call. Forcing him out. No Farewell ceremony(none that I can remember. But rakitic got his). Nothing! Just Forced out. Sold for 9 million.

Do you know who Suarez is to barca. He is our fucking 3rd all-time scorer! He's part our whatever history we have. He's our legend.

Why do you think messi was angry?

Bro he was humiliated. I'll say it again. A player of his calibre deserved more.

Because he isn't messi doesn't mean the club should be stupid enough not to treat him right

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
joviegghead:

You're not the only one ooh.

Suarez is better than Griezman and Braithwaite.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
joviegghead:

Oh! I'm exaggerating?
Terminating his stay with a 30 secs phone call. Forcing him out. No Farewell ceremony(none that I can remember. But rakitic got his). Nothing! Just Forced out. Sold for 9 million.

Do you know who Suarez is to barca. He is our fucking 3rd all-time scorer! He's part our whatever history we have. He's our legend.

Why do you think messi was angry?

Bro he was humiliated. I'll say it again. A player of his calibre deserved more.

Because he isn't messi doesn't mean the club should be stupid enough not to treat him right
There is no humiliation here bro. It may not have been the best send off but it was no humiliation, unless you don't know the meaning of humiliation.

humiliation - make (someone) feel ashamed and foolish by injuring their dignity and pride.

I have a picture of the send off you claimed never happened.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
joviegghead:

What a story.

It's clear we are not winning La Liga.

Who would you rather?

Athletico or Real?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
jpmoriarti:
There is no humiliation here bro. It may not have been the best send off but it was no humiliation, unless you don't know the meaning of humiliation.

humiliation - make (someone) feel ashamed and foolish by injuring their dignity and pride.

i have a picture of the send off you claimed never happened.

Like I said, couldn't remember any.

But just so you know, Suarez holds a grudge against the club. Why? Barca did the first bolded. If you don't agree. Fine.

We all have our individual understanding of things

BTW, predictions for today's game??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
tesppidd:
You're not the only one ooh.

Suarez is better than Griezman and Braithwaite.
Of course Suarez is a better goal getter than both players by far. But i see his exit as more economical than sporting. Barca had the option of keeping one high earning attacking player btw Suarez and Grezimann, they chose the younger. Looking back, it may not have been the best decision but solvency of the club is also important. If the club didnt have one naira to afford any more player, we would definitely lose everyone of them. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
jpmoriarti:

I have a picture of the send off you claimed never happened.

Ofc the way he was euphemistically told to get out and his services weren't needed, more honorably through a phone call for a player of his calibre( third highest goal scorer of the club) and efforts put in for the club, is just respect in the most admirable manner. ..........his pride and dignity couldn't have received a much better boost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.