Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686684 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
We need goals from our midfielders.

Nice one from FdJ
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I should ask you that... Because you were the person that borough Messi into the picture.
And what did he say that made me brought Messi into the conversation?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Huesca is playing trash. Their number 15 is playing for Barcelona. Zidane should remove him.

I am going to bed angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Suarez and Barça won treble in 2015.
Relax

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Godx:

Wait are you comparing Suarez 2014/2015 season where he scored 28goals to Lewandowski last season or Suarez 2015/2016 when he scored 55goals?

Barcelona won the Cl (including the treble) in 2014/15...

Abi wetin day worry you now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
TheHulk616:
Huesca is playing trash. Their number 15 is playing for Barcelona. Zidane should remove him.

I am going to bed angry angry

You no well o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

When was the Treble season?

Suarez is a class that Griezman would have to beg, even when the former is declining.

Just that the Barcelona board were blind to see that.

Nobody is comparing Griezmann and Suarez. Jesus christ do you just dive into argument headlessly like the fu..ck. na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Barcelona won the Cl (including the treble) in 2014/15...

Abi wetin day worry you now.
He achieved a better feat in 2015 than Lewandoski did in 2020 to warrant the latter to win the Best player award. But we didn't hear the hype cos Messi and Ronaldo were still in their prime.

This is the part of your post I quoted. When you said 2015 I thought you were referring to 2015/2016 which was Suarez greatest season in Barca with 55goals.

How did Suarez achieve better feat in 2014/2015 than Lewandoski?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Godx:

Nobody is comparing Griezmann and Suarez. Jesus christ do you just dive into argument headlessly like the mess. na

Guy... Take time, compare my texts altogether and see what my argument is all about the Griezman, Suarez and Messi thing.

Make sure to drink cold water to relax your nerves so you can get it all right.

I'm tired of arguing with you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Godx:

He achieved a better feat in 2015 than Lewandoski did in 2020 to warrant the latter to win the Best player award. But we didn't hear the hype cos Messi and Ronaldo were still in their prime.

This is the part of your post I quoted. When you said 2015 I thought you were referring to 2015/2016 which was Suarez greatest season in Barca with 55goals.

How did Suarez achieve better feat in 2014/2015 than Lewandoski?

He scored more goals and assists combined to give Barcelona the treble than Lewandoski.

And don't being in the vibe of wanting to shift the whole thing to 2015/16 cos you know that's not what I meant.

I hope I have answered your question.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

[s] Guy... Take time, compare my texts altogether and see what my argument is all about the Griezman, Suarez and Messi thing.

Make sure to drink cold water to relax your nerves so you can get it all right.

I'm tired of arguing with you. [/s]
You are very confused person I swear to God.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wait.... Is Messi now a midfielder cos I don't understand again?

I'm not sure FDJ can go back to being the Ajax No.4 we knew .... The guy is now usually more offensive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Godx:

You are very confused person I swear to God.

I don't have to swear to anything.

Deep down, you know you are the real definition of confusion. Just that your brain waves won't allow you process that well. But it's all good.

We Understand.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

He scored more goals and assists combined to give Barcelona the treble than Lewandoski.

And don't being in the vibe of wanting to shift the whole thing to 2015/16 cos you know that's not what I meant.

I hope I have answered your question.
Lewandoski last season 55goals and 10assist = 65goal contributions

Suarez 2014/2015... 25goals and 17assist= 42goal contribution.

Anywhere belly face typing pattern.

I was even telling you if you had used 2015/2016 season when Suarez scored 59goals it would have made more sense to compare with Lewandoski last season but reading and understanding a post is a big problem to every illiterate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Godx:

This question can also be asked about Messi and all his finals with Argentina so stop it.

Griezmann won the Euros golden boot and best player award. Griezmann has performed exceptionally for France. Don't even go there.

K

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

[s] I don't have to swear to anything.

Deep down, you know you are the real definition of confusion. Just that your brain waves won't allow you process that we'll. But it's all good.

We Understand. [/s]
Kk
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Godx:

I was even telling you if you had used 2015/2016 season when Suarez scored 55goals it would have made more sense to compare with Lewandoski last season but reading and understanding a post is a big problem to every illiterate.
Bwhahahahah my belle o cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
This foolish man knows that the RW is dembele best position, but his senseless will made him play dembele on the left, leaving dest helpless and stranded and the left wing overcrowded.

Most times I wonder if this man have a brain in his skull.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Wait.... Is Messi now a midfielder cos I don't understand again?

I'm not sure FDJ can go back to being the Ajax No.4 we knew .... The guy is now usually more offensive

He's doing a box-to-box shift. Notice how he pushes up front and still goes back to break up play and get balls back. He's really doing well mehn.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
joviegghead:

He's doing a box-to-box shift. Notice how he pushes up front and still goes back to break up play and get balls back. He's really doing well mehn.

Yea, exactly my point. He's giving us more of the Vidal's vibe than the regular FDJ we know.

I hope he doesn't tire out easily.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Yea, exactly my point. He's giving us more of the Vidal's vibe than the regular FDJ we know.

I hope he doesn't tire out easily.
Tire out? Dont worry. We have capable replacement. The question is: will koeman use them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
haymekus:
This foolish man knows that the RW is dembele best position, but his senseless will made him play dembele on the left, leaving dest helpless and stranded and the left wing overcrowded.

Most times I wonder if this man have a brain in his skull.
Messi is doing his bit to support dest on the Right. We'll cope.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
joviegghead:

Tire out? Dont worry. We have capable replacement. The question is: will koeman use them.

Kai... You know why I'm asking now....

Not like I don't know we have capable replacements. Besides, how are we sure those replacements aren't Match rusty already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
joviegghead:

Messi is doing his bit to support dest on the Right. We'll cope.

Seriously bro... Messi isn't covering for Dest. He's more of AM in this match o.

I'll prefer we switch to the 4312 formation to allow Dembele to the right to all Messi do his thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Messi is mad. Let him keep his shots down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Godx:

I was even telling you if you had used 2015/2016 season when Suarez scored 59goals it would have made more sense to compare with Lewandoski last season but reading and understanding a post is a big problem to every illiterate.
That babbon wont be able to reply again. This is how you shut down clowns that type nonsense everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
A Madman has just be unleashed from the asylum. Watch your back rules, else you'll be slain with idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bilbao will eat this clownman’s team on Wednesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Parking the bus against the 20th placed team is an all-time low
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Koeman is making valverde look like a fvcking legend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
I just feel dembele on the right is being under utilized. Messi needs to get is shooting boots. That also goes to pjanic and dembele. I prefer pjanic to busquets.
Pedri is really trying
De jong is just fantastic. Incredible work rate. Deserves a better partner, not busquets.

Koeman still doesn't know how to use his players.

In conclusion, barca need to step up and learn to kill games. A better team would have equalized and probably dealt with us. We have issues keeping cool and preserving a slim lead

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Well, when you don't take your chances, you end up struggling. We have no business not bagging a handful of goals in this game but we ended up praying for the final whistle.

Braithwaite was just a passenger for whole 90 minutes. No quality player in the 18 box. Mediocre players

(1) (2) (3) ... (4328) (4329) (4330) (4331) (4332) (4333) (4334) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.