Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686030 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Yea, for how long? And howmaany times did he win the Golden boot and balon d'or there?
That was why I said "Penaldo was, for a large part, useless in the EPL.

How many times did Penaldo, too, win the Golden boot or even the Ballon d'Or during his time in the EPL?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

How many times did Penldo, too, win the Golden boot or even the Ballon d'Or during his time in the EPL?

What you said was false, that's why He is considered more of a legend than Aiyegbeni despite the latter having a longer tenure there...

He won the golden boot once and also the balon d'or along side other individual awards and trophies in his 4 year tenure there

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
obonujoker:
Pep Guardiola almost ruined Kelechi, thanks to God for Brendan Rogers grin

Because he win EPL player of the month?

Lol, simply lol

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You're obviously a Man Utd fan. It's not easy getting your sorry ass dumped most times and getting most of your legends scrambling, not forgetting that Ferguson almost died from the pressure of seeing his "overall supreme team" being tutored with Messi spearheading things.

Back to your questions...

Messi has scored 9 goals against Arsenal

Ronaldo scored 6 goals against Arsenal... Not forgetting he played in the same league with the gunners.

Now, in all honesty, do you still think you're making sense or your brain is living as a result of your name infestation?

I'm telling you the lots here are incapable of critical reasoning grin

Now let me tell it to you like I would my siblings in Nursery School....

Pessi blisterd Arsenal long after Ronaldo joined Madrid.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo has been hated by Arsenal since the day he joined Man U. Especially when he won the Balon d'or that the likes of Henry, Gerard and Beckam could not win.

Ronaldo came to us in Madrid and as such the enemy of my enemy is my friend came into play.

So no matter how many times Messi blisters them, they don't care ! They just wanna see Ronaldo fail... grin grin grin

So it shows why you lot here will rather see Barca lose but Pessi wins.

And for your info, I came from a long line of Anfielders ! kiss I am the only Galaticos exception cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

How many times did Penldo, too, win the Golden boot or even the Ballon d'Or during his time in the EPL?

Lol look at this person grin grin grin
I can't believe this are the kinda people I am passing time with here now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where are the intellectually capable ones cry cry cry

Anyways for your absolute perusal :

Ronaldo is the only one to have won the Balon d'or in the EPL for the past 20years.
Since 2008 that he did in style, no one has ever done it again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Virus99:

Lol look at this person grin grin grin
I can't believe this are the kinda people I am passing time with here now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where are the intellectually capable ones cry cry cry

Anyways for your absolute perusal :

Ronaldo is the only one to have won the Balon d'or in the EPL for the past 20years.
Since 2008 that he did in style, no one has ever done it again
Are you joking?

This is not a circus!

How many times did Penaldo win the Golden boot or Ballon d'Or during his time in the EPL?

You need to answer that question.

What's my business with Penaldo is the only one to have won Ballon d'Or in the last 20 years?

What's my effing business with that?

How many TIMES DID PENALDO WIN THE GOLDEN BOOT OR BALLON D'OR DURING HIS TIME IN THE EPL?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Because he win EPL player of the month?

Lol, simply lol

Of cos o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Are you joking?

This is not a circus!

How many times did Penaldo win the Golden boot or Ballon d'Or during his time in the EPL?

You need to answer that question.

What's my business with Penaldo is the only one to have won Ballon d'Or in the last 20 years?

What's my effing business with that?

How many TIMES DID PENALDO WIN THE GOLDEN BOOT OR BALLON D'OR DURING HIS TIME IN THE EPL?

Clown.... Show us any player that did this in England all at once, or else shut it....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

What you said was false, that's why He is considered more of a legend than Aiyegbeni despite the latter having a longer tenure there...

He won the golden boot once and also the balon d'or along side other individual awards and trophies in his 4 year tenure there
Trophies are not individual awards.

He won the golden boot once and Ballon d'Or once. In how many years?

6 years?

Penaldo was never a Manchester United legend.

Do you know what it means to be a club legend?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
obonujoker:

Clown.... Show us any player that did this in England all at once, or else shut it....
In England?

What's my business with comparison with any other player in England?

How many Golden boot or Ballon d'Or did Penaldo win during his stay in England?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

This is very wrong. Please o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Debroslink:

This is very wrong. Please o.
Not wrong.

He was never a Manchester United legend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Trophies are not individual awards.

He won the golden boot once and Ballon d'Or once. In how many years?

6 years?

Do you know what it means to be a club legend?

I say this peacefully, turn your brain on man, it seems to be off

How many Balon D'or did Suarez or Etoo win before they were considered barca legends?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

I say this peacefully, turn your brain on man, it seems to be off
Don't be stupid.

The question is hard for you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Don't be stupid.

The question is hard for you?

Nah, it's just a dumb question...and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt to rethink it cos I don't believe someone could be this dumb, maybe it's temporary even though your trail of comments suggest othewise
How can a player that won the Balon D'or at a club not be considered a legend in that club? Is it ment?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Nah, it's just a dumb question...and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt to rethink it cos I don't believe someone could be this dumb, maybe it's temporary even though your trail of comments suggest othewise
How can a player that won the Balon D'or at a club not be considered a legend in that club? Is it ment?
One Ballon d'Or now equates legendary status?

You should be more intelligent than this.

You have a lot of work to do, though.

Penaldo is not a Manchester United legend!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

One Ballon d'Or now equates legendary status?

You should be more intelligent than this.

You have a lot of work to do, though.

Penaldo is not a Manchester United legend!

Shamelessly take correction and rest bro...

This isn't an argument

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

This isn't an argument
You don't bastardize legendary status.

If Penaldo manages to win Ballon d'Or after just a one year little brilliance, will he be a Juventus legend too?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

You don't bastardize legendary status.

If Penaldo manages to win Ballon d'Or after just a one year little brilliance, will he be a Juventus legend too?

Redondo earned his Real Madrid legendary status in one UCL match with one Godly flick, Mick Foley in the WWE earned his hall of fame legendary status in one match with the undertaker, real Legends don't need a long time to leave their mark in the sands of time

But you know nothing about that do you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Redondo earned his Real Madrid legendary status in one UCL match with one Godly flick, Mick Foley in the WWE earned his hall of fame legendary status in one match with the undertaker, real Legends don't need a long time to leave their mark in the sands of time

But you know nothing about that do you?
You must be joking! Did you just reduce the legendary status of Foley to one match?

Are you high or something?

Educate yourself about Foley's legendary status below:

I know Mick Foley and I know that only one match didn't make him a legend; a lot of daring and physically demanding bouts contributed to his legendary status:

Foley's Hell In A Cell match against The Undertaker is regarded as one of his most memorable and controversial matches...

His main persona during his time in WCW and ECW from 1991 to 1996 was Cactus Jack, a bloodthirsty and uncompromisingly physical brawler from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, who wore cowboy boots and often used sharp metallic objects, such as barbed wire, thumbtacks, and trashcans. When he got to the WWF in 1996, he debuted the persona known as Mankind, a masked, mentally deranged loner who spent his spare time dwelling in boiler rooms; and later Foley debuted Dude Love, a relaxed, fun-loving, jive-talking, tie-dyed shirt-wearing hippie. These personas were known as the "Three Faces of Foley", and Cactus Jack made his debut in the WWF in 1997. All three appeared in the 1998 Royal Rumble...

He is a four-time world champion (three WWF Championships and one TNA World Heavyweight Championship), an 11-time world tag team champion (eight WWF Tag Team Championships, two ECW World Tag Team Championships and one WCW World Tag Team Championship), a one-time TNA Legends Champion, and the inaugural WWF Hardcore Champion...

Foley's dedicated and physical style of wrestling led him to often participate in violent and brutal matches that involved him taking dangerous bumps and putting his body through a considerable physical toll, eventually earning him the moniker "The Hardcore Legend"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

[i][color=#770077]Redondo earned his Real Madrid legendary status in one UCL match with one Godly flick,

I remember that match very well against Man United at Old Trafford in 2000. Redondo and Raul destroyed the defending champs at home.

Barca knocked off Chelsea, Real knocked off United and Valencia knocked off Leeds United.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

You must be joking! Did you just reduced the legendary status of Foley to one match.

Are you high or something?

Educate yourself about Foley's legendary status below:

I know Mick Foley and I know that only one match didn't make him a legend; a lot of daring and physically demanding bouts contributed to his legendary status:

Foley's Hell In A Cell match against The Undertaker is regarded as one of his most memorable and controversial matches...

His main persona during his time in WCW and ECW from 1991 to 1996 was Cactus Jack, a bloodthirsty and uncompromisingly physical brawler from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, who wore cowboy boots and often used sharp metallic objects, such as barbed wire, thumbtacks, and trashcans. When he got to the WWF in 1996, he debuted the persona known as Mankind, a masked, mentally deranged loner who spent his spare time dwelling in boiler rooms; and later Foley debuted Dude Love, a relaxed, fun-loving, jive-talking, tie-dyed shirt-wearing hippie. These personas were known as the "Three Faces of Foley", and Cactus Jack made his debut in the WWF in 1997. All three appeared in the 1998 Royal Rumble...

He is a four-time world champion (three WWF Championships and one TNA World Heavyweight Championship), an 11-time world tag team champion (eight WWF Tag Team Championships, two ECW World Tag Team Championships and one WCW World Tag Team Championship), a one-time TNA Legends Champion, and the inaugural WWF Hardcore Champion...

Foley's dedicated and physical style of wrestling led him to often participate in violent and brutal matches that involved him taking dangerous bumps and putting his body through a considerable physical toll, eventually earning him the moniker "The Hardcore Legend"

Now you want to try school me on Foley, with copy and paste grin grin
Foley himself said it that it was a Catalyst in his career, he also gives honourable mention to his match with Edge as matches that helped add that "it" to his Career
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Debroslink:

I remember that match very well against Man United at Old Trafford in 2000. Redondo and Raul destroyed the defending champs at home.

Barca knocked off Chelsea, Real knocked off United and Valencia knocked off Leeds United.

Thank you, it's not like he wasn't a decent midfielder before that o, but that match pushed him into the realm of Legends

Good times
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Now you want to try school me on Foley, with copy and paste grin grin
Foley himself said it that it was a Catalyst in his career, he also gives honourable mention to his match with Edge as matches that helped add that "it" to his Career
But you erroneously reduced Foley's legendary status to one match.

I know that one match may be the culmination or symbolism of legendary status but only one match is not the only thing that makes a legend.

That match may only be the peak but it is a result of legendary building matches that makes a legend.

You don't snail through a career and blitz one match and then think you are a legend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Thank you, it's not like he wasn't a decent midfielder before that o, but that match pushed him into the realm of Legends

Good times

The point I have been trying to make.

You can't be an average athlete for the most part and play well in a match and think you are now a legend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

But you erroneously reduced Foley's legendary status to one match.

I know that one match may be the culmination or symbolism of legendary status but only one match is not the only thing that makes a legend.

That match may only be the peak but it is a result of legendary building matches that make a legend.

You don't snail through a career and bolt one match and then think you are a legend.

Paul Gascoigne and his scarce amount of great matches begs to differ
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

The point I have been trying to make.

You can't be an average athlete for the most part and play well in a match and think you are now a legend.

Redondo was never the best or even top 10 in his position, in his time he was also considered average..you're just wrong bro, you've been wrong from Ronaldo to this

You dey In form bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Redondo was never the best or even top 10 in his position, in his time he was also considered average..you're just wrong bro, you've been wrong from Ronaldo to this
Penaldo is not a Manchester United legend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Go and remove his Legendary status at Manchester by yourself nau..
Or do you think these statements can dent the Legacy?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Go and remove his Legendary status at Manchester by yourself nau..
Or do you think these statements can dent the Legacy?
On what number is he on the list of Manchester United legends?

One year legend, Penaldo!

Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
grammarnazi12:

On what number is he on the list of Manchester United legends?

One year legend, Penaldo!

Lol.

Atleast you admit he is on the list..we making progress
pu7pl3:

This isn't an argument

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Atleast you admit he is on the list..we making progress

Plus, you don't insult people when you discuss.

Learn civility.

Plus, you mustn't use memes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) ... (6237) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: khingTony(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.