Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,707 members, 7,975,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4837605 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) ... (6357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Lmao....

You na core DC fan but a Penaldian. grin
Mjbolt na fvvking Marvel fan but Messi believer. grin

E be like say Ra's head sef no correct. Raasalghul na DC fan but na core Penaldian. grin grin

Why life no just balance. grin grin

So life go balance if I be Messi fan grin cheesy

You want make everybody agree everywhere grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
DissTroy:

Dear Penaldian,

Please find attached to this reply a screenshot and google-search link of the phrase "GOAT debate is over" linking to several articles and videos by top football pundits on:

1. Goal.com;
2. ESPN.com;
3. 90min.com;
4. And other top football/sport news outlets to this effect.
https://www.google.com/search?q=goat+debate+is+over&oq=goat+debate+is+over&aqs
Also, for even better comparative analysis, do local-search the phrase on Twitter while taking cognizance of tweets by the most rated football pundits, especially between Sunday morning and now.

Please note that this isn't a debate but a dutiful reconfirmation and attestation of the singular truth known to the football world.

If you have more questions about this, please don't hesitate to jot them down and stick the folded paper where the sun doesn't shine.

Looking forward to seeing your wailing worsen into full-blown lamentations when MesSix becomes MesSeven by December 2021.

DissTroy,
For: Messi FC.

Shut up your mouth!!! angry

There is nothing over about the G.O.A.T debate.

Your fraud should go to another club and perform first before we consider him for that title.

Why is he afraid to move out of his comfort zone so much that his salary was halved yet he still stayed at Barca. undecided

Manchester City/PSG were offering him a blank cheque to come play for them. undecided

He could have easily gone there, earned a gazillion pounds and still win another champions league title to earn his legendary status yet Pessi cowered and stayed in Barcelona even with the wage cut, abi him no need money again? undecided

Well, I'm not surprised. This says a lot about his weak mentality. cheesy

Good thing is that there is no Xavi, Ini esta, Neymar or Di Maria to bail him out again. This time, let me see how the Champions league will come to Camp Nou.

Your goat is not only a fraud but a coward too.

This is a reality that you cules should accept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

So life go balance if I be Messi fan grin cheesy

You want make everybody agree everywhere grin grin
Lol. Sure na. grin

It wouldn't be bad if everyone was under the Anti-Life Equation. grin
And bask in the Glory that is King Messi.... grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Your fraud should go to another club and perform first before we consider him for that title.

Why is he afraid to move out of his comfort zone so much that his salary was halved yet he still stayed at Barca. undecided

Manchester City/PSG were offering him a blank cheque to come play for them. undecided

He could have easily gone there, earned a gazillion pounds and still win another champions league title to earn his legendary status yet Pessi cowered and stayed in Barcelona even with the wage cut, abi him no need money again? undecided

Good thing is that there is no Xavi, Ini esta, Neymar or Di Maria to bail him out again. This time, let me see how the Champions league will come to Camp Nou.

Messi won't kill you.

This story for Messi?

19 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
The rate at which Florentino Perez is spilling secrets and vomiting okoto is getting worrisome o. Omo na mental case o.

He just opened his book of revelations about almost every behind the scenes activities of his club. From Raul to Ronaldo to Ozil to Mourinho, on and on like tap water

Yet, some of his fans are here famzing on King Messi's case, you better be looking for a good mental institution for your president instead.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Awesome01:
The rate at which Florentino Perez is spilling secrets and vomiting okoto is getting worrisome o. Omo na mental case o.

He just opened his book of revelations about almost every behind-the-scenes activities of his club. From Raul to Ronaldo to Ozil to Mourinho, on and on like tap water

Yet, some of his fans are here famzing on King Messi's case, you better be looking for a good mental institution for your president instead.

That drunk? Perez is the biggest hypocrite among football presidents.

Still can't imagine how someone that old and experienced cannot bridle his tongue but run it with reckless abandon.

Imagine the level of daftness

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol. Sure na. grin

It wouldn't be bad if everyone was under the Anti-Life Equation. grin
And bask in the Glory that is King Messi.... grin

The Anti-Life is actually in CR7's possession, he is the end all be all and the supreme new God grin

You Messi fans are fugitives here grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:

That drunk? Perez is the biggest hypocrite among football presidents.

Still can't imagine how someone that old and experienced cannot bridle his tongue but run it with reckless abandon.

Imagine the level of daftness

You're one to talk...despite your own age and experience have you ever bridled your tongue and abstained from running your mouth with reckless abandon?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
devvy44:

I can see that you keep tabs with Madrid news, I guess you were livid when you read this:

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2021/7/15/22578906/real-madrid-ends-the-20-21-season-with-a-profit-debt-to-ebitda-ratio-of-0-3x-heres-what-that-means
No be only tabs na syrup, I saw the article on a sports site I follow alongside other clubs own, That doesn't mean I follow your club's site, I no get energy to do PR work as you abeg

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raalsalghul:

While the envisaged sadistic fun of trolling you
further into insanity might be alluring, my only reply to your juvenile brashness, emotion-fueled drivel, and your piss-poor attempt at football revisionism is exactly what I stated on Monday morning:

It's foolhardy arguing with anyone who insistently claims the Earth's moon has more influence on our solar system than the Sun.

Accepting the realities of life can be hard so it's understandable when people like you create alternate realities for themselves to ease pain.
Same alternate reality which made Iran think they can launch and win a war against the USA.

Oh! The attached pictures are parting gifts from the real world before you completely drift from the shores of reality onto the ocean of make-believe. smiley

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No be only tabs na syrup, I saw the article on a sports site I follow alongside other clubs own, That doesn't mean I follow your club's site, I no get energy to do PR work as you abeg

Lol, see shalaye grin cheesy grin

Do well to talk/post more about your team here than you do about ronaldo/Madrid since you should also know about “barce blaugranes”, a lot is happening grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
devvy44:

Do well to talk/post more about your team here than you do about ronaldo/Madrid since you should also know about “barce blaugranes”, a lot is happening grin
Has Penaldo ever won best player in any international tournament?

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
devvy44:

You dey do am?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Awesome01:

He just opened his book of revelations about almost every behind the scenes activities of his club. From Raul to Ronaldo to Ozil to Mourinho, on and on like tap water

We Madrid fans ain’t bothered, he is doing a fantastic job at Madrid. While your Laporte is confused about what to do at barka due to the state of finance, Florentino UcheChukwu Perez is handling that aspect very well at Madrid

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:
I say make I remind una say this actually happened during the Olympics
Iraq flog Portugal?

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
devvy44:

We Madrid fans ain’t bothered, he is doing a fantastic job at Madrid. While your Laporte is confused about what to do at barka due to the state of finance, Florentino UcheChukwu Perez is handling that aspect very well at Madrid
Has Penalty, sorry Penaldo, ever won best player in any international tournament?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

You're one to talk...despite your own age and experience have you ever bridled your tongue and abstained from running your mouth with reckless abandon?

What have I ever said except than to school anyone who seem to be going out of the line.

Aside from you and one other renowned troll here, who have I ever had confrontations with.

Whatever I said have always been what is expected. Not some old man running his mouth like a reviled castaway.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Iraq flog Portugal?

E really happen my brother. That na why them drop one particular fraud and proceed to the tournament some years later.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
DissTroy:

While the envisaged sadistic fun of trolling you
further into insanity might be alluring, my only reply to your juvenile brashness, emotion-fueled drivel, and your piss-poor attempt at football revisionism is exactly what I stated on Monday morning:

It's foolhardy arguing with anyone who insistently claims the Earth's moon has more influence on our solar system than the Sun.

Accepting the realities of life can be hard so it's understandable when people like you create alternate realities for themselves to ease pain.
Same alternate reality which made Iran think they can launch and win a war against the USA.

Oh! The attached pictures are parting gifts from the real world before you completely drift from the shores of reality onto the ocean of make-believe. smiley

That guy replying you... Did he sign a oath with for-trolls?

If not, he should have known better than to engage you so as not to dig his own grave.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cules, this hater whose moniker starts with 'd' has been avoiding my question about whether Penalty, sorry Penaldo, has ever won best player in any international tournament.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:

What have I ever said except than to school anyone who seem to be going out of the line.

Aside from you and one other renowned troll here, who have I ever had confrontations with.

Whatever I said have always been what is expected. Not some old man running his mouth like a reviled castaway.

You're some old man running his mouth like some reviled castaway too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Pains!

cheesy

grin

cry

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Pains!

cheesy

grin

cry

This one is not about pains guy, I don't like self righteous people...you can say what he said was wrong and move like other people here have been saying not being insultive when na the same sin wey you sef dey guilty of...

Remove the log from your eye first before removing the spec from someone else's eyes

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

When did Perez make you his PA?

Why are you getting emulsional

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:

E really happen my brother. That na why them drop one particular fraud and proceed to the tournament some years later.
Omo the thing weak me bro grin Make I see any mumu comment against the Olympics fess wink

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:

When did Perez make you his PA?

Why are you getting emulsional

emulsion kor oil paint ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
Cules, this hater whose moniker starts with 'd' has been avoiding my question about whether Penalty, sorry Penaldo, has he ever won best player in any international tournament.
Cc: Devvy44
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

This one is not about pains guy, I don't like self righteous people...you can say what he said was wrong and move like other people here have been saying not being insultive when na the same sin wey you sef dey guilty of...

Remove the log from your eye first before removing the spec from someone else's eyes

This is not a matter about removing the logs from one's eyes. Except you are a vile Perez asslivker would you not acknowledge that all that he's been all about all this while is castigating and cussing players that made RM what it is today.

Even if you claim that I am getting against some of you here, it is well-understood cos most of you started it first before I had to drop in to bring a little bit of sanity here. I've been very active on this thread without having to fight with anyone or even try to start a fight even when there were pointers but I decided to let it slide until you guys decided to breed some nincomPOOPS that devoted their lives to just trolling, insulting and not contributing anything aside from that. Any active member, and a sane person can deduce that already, so my actions are so JUSTIFIABLE. If I were in your camp, I'm pretty sure you'll continually shower me with likes whenever I attack a Barcelona fan here but then it is what it is.

I still maintain.... Perez is an insatiable, old hypocrite, who might be treading the castaway path.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

emulsion kor oil paint ni

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

The Anti-Life is actually in CR7's possession, he is the end all be all and the supreme new God grin

You Messi fans are fugitives here grin
Lmao.... Dey there they lie tell yourself. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Messi's Copa America 1 week anniversary tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy

More pains to Penaldo fans

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
"Doings, E get level" cool

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) ... (6357) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: tshabalala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.