Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686238 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2021
devvy44:

Who cares?

He asked a question and I gave him a response

STFU and Rest
But you didn't answer my own question naw, where is Ronaldo's gold medal?

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2021
more pains for you

devvy44:

Who cares?

He asked a question and I gave him a response

STFU and Rest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2021
devvy, stop becoming bitter and bitter by the day. Enjoy life and enjoy banter here. My guyz are more than a match for you. grin

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afam4eva(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2021
But come to think of it, Ronaldo has got to have the greatest PR team in the history of world football. Like how were we convinced that Ronaldo had a better International career? Like how? Messi that has been winning international trophies for his country since he was pretty young does not have a good international career like Ronaldo that won nothing until in 2016 when he won the Euros. Messi has won the Under 22 world cup, Olympics, World cup silver medal and Copa America silver medal and wining this yea's copa America just tops it It was never a contest just purely banter and a heap of lies from Ronaldo fan boys.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ahhhh see as Purple don humble. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If I still dey go church, I would av done plenty thanksgiving today. grin grin grin

Firstborn, u sef no dey insult purple anyhow. Not minding he is a Madriodiots tongue, he's one of the decent few there.

But I like that Firstborn, Kilishihunter has shattered your air of misguided invincibility. Or maybe the Copa America dealt you a huge morale drop and my relentless, ruthless boys sank in, to finish you off.

You day see something way e use respond? Yet e go day rattle like wetin I no no.
pu7pl3:

Okoto meow....School your mans on how to air his views without insults, you do it everytime all he has to do is watch you

Cules are bottom barrel but firstbornwrds is the lowest of the lows

To respond to am now, e go day yarn nonsense.

Abrg, make I see any rubbish post here again... You go no yasef.. You don't know yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You day see something way e use respond? Yet e go day rattle like wetin I no no.

To respond to am now, e go day yarn nonsense.

Abrg, make I see any rubbish post here again... You go no yasef.. You don't know yourself.

rubbish post...oya make me know myself class captain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

rubbish post...oya make me know myself class captain

Guy, when your time come... You go quiet. I promise you that one.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Guy, when your time come... You go quiet. I promise you that one.

as you done quiet too now abi...As long as you're quiet no wahala
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2021
Congratulations to Messi the goat and Argentina for their victory in Copa America one week ago. The. Greatest. Footballer. Of. All. Time.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

as you done quiet too now abi...As long as you're quiet no wahala
You day sane small. Na why I still day consider your matter as per say you day try think.

But when the time come, you go know as e be. Ask the inbreed baboon way una day rear how e be for him body

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hatakekakashi: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2021
Afam4eva:
But come to think of it, Ronaldo has got to have the greatest PR team in the history of world football. Like how were we convinced that Ronaldo had a better International career? Like how? Messi that has been winning international trophies for his country since he was pretty young does not have a good international career like Ronaldo that won nothing until in 2016 when he won the Euros. Messi has won the Under 22 world cup, Olympics, World cup silver medal and Copa America silver medal and wining this yea's copa America just tops it It was never a contest just purely banter and a heap of lies from Ronaldo fan boys.
Infact na 8th wonder of the world. Bro I just copied this your post, hope you don't mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You day sane small. Na why I still day consider your matter as per say you day try think.

But when the time come, you go know as e be. Ask the inbreed baboon way una day rear how e be for him body

Mtchew, like brainjotter would say..

Getat abeg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afam4eva(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Infact na 8th wonder of the world. Bro I just copied this your post, hope you don't mind.
Not at all.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
biomustry:
Congratulations to Messi the goat and Argentina for their victory in Copa America one week ago. The. Greatest. Footballer. Of. All. Time.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Afam4eva:
If you could go through my posts from the beginning of time or perhaps from this year 2021 you will see so so so many times I called it a myth that Ronaldo was better for Portugal than Messi for Argentina.

It had always been a lie and it is still a lie.

Even the Olympic Gold and the Junior World Cup despite being age grade competitions are more prestigious than that nations league.

Not to talk of personal awards sef.

"Ronaldo is better than Messi intentionally"

This statement has always been a scam and I called it severally.

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=103832034][/quote] grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
I like the draggings that have been on here since Sunday. Keep it up everyone. grin

Really looking forward to what next season's gonna be like. I've missed weekend football.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
By the way,

International tournaments won while being the top scorer of the tournament

Messi: 1
Ronaldo: 0

Drag them!

19 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
FirstbornWds:

This your picture is wrong. Where is the seventh Ballon d'Or?
My brother we order am for FIFA express since last week oooh, Na him we come dey hear say some Chelsea fans and plenty penaldians wan hijack the package give jorginho, people around come dey shock say wetin concern the latter with jorginho, Omo the fight tough no be small, but we still dey run am sha cool

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Afam4eva:
Most likely two reasons
1. He's destroyed their clubs before both their ex and current
2. He's better than their fave
I can never forget the banter I had sometime ago with a ronaldo fan who said so far Messi didn't have any international Trophy, all his goals scored for argentina are USELESS, There's no length they can't go to my brother

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Make man United or any big English club come buy griezmann na, cause it seems the griezmann-saul swap deal is stalling, and Laporta is still interested in Renato Sanches
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
TLona1:
By the way,

Drag them!
lol

This is evil!

Or better still; international trophies won without getting their asss injured;

Messi 1
Ronaldo 0

#trollanyhowanyway

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
TLona1:
By the way,

Drag them!

To be fair to Pendulum, there's a record he has Messi would never be able to break or attain.

Escaping from responsibilities and abandoning your team in a final to stand on the touchline:

Messi: 0
Ronaldo: 1

Cristiano 'Houdini' Ronaldo, ladies and gentlemen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by georjay(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ruthless culers on board....

cool

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
DissTroy:

To be fair to Pendulum, there's a record he has Messi would never be able to break or attain.

Escaping from responsibilities and abandoning your team in a final to stand on the touchline:

Messi: 0
Ronaldo: 1

Cristiano 'Houdini' Ronaldo, ladies and gentlemen.
So much savagery and venom loaded in one statement, Most Penaldians have suddenly learnt how to sit and observe in silence unlike before grin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Make man United or any big English club come buy griezmann na, cause it seems the griezmann-saul swap deal is stalling, and Laporta is still interested in Renato Sanches

Aired Lmao

Your fellow barka fans are more bothered about Ronaldo than what’s going on at Barka grin grin

by the time UcheChukwu Perez is done monopolizing La Liga after the completion of Santiago Bernabeu, so many of you barkabots will run to Man city

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
devvy44:

Aired Lmao

Your fellow barka fans are more bothered about Ronaldo than what’s going on at Barka grin grin

by the time UcheChukwu Perez is done monopolizing La Liga after the completion of Santiago Bernabeu, so many of you barkabots will run to Man city
Hmmm UcheChukwu Perez, Nice one, Btw if I may ask when will this your la liga monopolizing Bernabeu be completed and ready for use?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dani Alvez is going to the Olympics because he has not won it before.

This is someone who understands the importance of Olympics football gold just like Nigerians do too, but pretend they don't because for some of them Penaldo hasn't won it.

But Penaldo is a fraud so he runs away from one of the most prestigious international tournaments.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Really!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
E be like say na Ronaldo news this Pessi fans dey browse internet for all day...

Well, I wish say na Higuain una carry go this COPA... I can't blame y'all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
obonujoker:
E be like say na Ronaldo news this Pessi fans dey browse internet for all day...

Well, I wish say na Higuain una carry go this COPA... I can't blame y'all
What are you looking for here?

You must have lost your way.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

What are you looking for here?

You must have lost your way.
Leave our resident joker, when he was busy trolling alongside his fellow comrades, he was feeling on top of the world, now that the tables have turned, it's tales by moonlight Pendu edition we've been seeing since, Infact

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) ... (6237) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.