Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,707 members, 7,948,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4796593 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) ... (6303) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Pedri overrated ?

He should be helping Barca win games from the midfield by scoring ?

Clap for you self
He has zero goals and zero assist. Yet he's highly rated

In fact I no even see the chances he creates. Atleast ansu fati impact is visible even from the get go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:

He has zero goals and zero assist. Yet he's highly rated

In fact I no even see the chances he creates. Atleast ansu fati impact is visible even from the get go

Ansu fati is a forward and pedri is not a forward

Pedri doesn’t need goals to be good

Thank you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
A ballon d'or nominee at just 18, is overrated?
Exactly why I day he's overrated. How this boy became a ballon d'Or nominee is what I don't even understand especially when the likes of chealsea goalkeeper wasn't nominated

Had it been ansu has been available and he was nominated for ballon d'Or I would understand especially when he's contributing

But this Pedri boy is just fancy in my eye. I have watched him and I haven't really seen any genuine impact

Talent wise irrespective of position. Are you going to tell me that this Pedri fellow has more talent than ansu fati?

I'm seriously trying to understand what's the hype around Pedri. And as a Barca fan I hope he proves me wrong
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Ansu fati is a forward and pedri is not a forward

Pedri doesn’t need goals to be good

Thank you
What about assists. Chances created

I think there was a match he came on as a sub and played in front instead of his usual midfield. And I didn't really see anything impressive. Just usual stuff

Maybe he's doing well or has done well in Spain. But so far he hasn't really done anything impressive in Barca. Not even close. In fact if riqui puig was more composed I had rate him more imo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Smiles. Your opinion nawa
What's your own opinion on Pedri. Why is he so highly rated and what did he do to deserve a ballon d'Or nomination
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:

Exactly why I day he's overrated. How this boy became a ballon d'Or nominee is what I don't even understand especially when the likes of chealsea goalkeeper wasn't nominated

Had it been ansu has been available and he was nominated for ballon d'Or I would understand especially when he's contributing

But this Pedri boy is just fancy in my eye. I have watched him and I haven't really seen any genuine impact

Talent wise irrespective of position. Are you going to tell me that this Pedri fellow has more talent than ansu fati?

I'm seriously trying to understand what's the hype around Pedri. And as a Barca fan I hope he proves me wrong
Well, you're entitled to your opinion.

Pedri at his age, should not be as good as that in midfield. His movements with and without the ball.

Why do you think he easily won the trust of both Koeman and Enrique He's an undisputed starter for both Barcelona and Spain senior team.

He might not be as flashy as you might expect but just watch him distribute the ball like some matured Iniesta.

Ballon d'or nominee at 18 and primed to win the Golden Boy award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:

I think there was a match he came on as a sub and played in front instead of his usual midfield. And I didn't really see anything impressive. Just usual stuff

Maybe he's doing well or has done well in Spain. But so far he hasn't really done anything impressive in Barca. Not even close. In fact if riqui puig was more composed I had rate him more imo

If he hasn’t done well for Barca he won’t be at the national team

You are the only person that thinks pedri is overrated
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Well, you're entitled to your opinion.

Pedri at his age, should not be as good as that in midfield. His movements with and without the ball.

Why do you think he easily won the trust of both Koeman and Enrique He's an undisputed starter for both Barcelona and Spain senior team.

He might not be as flashy as you might expect but just watch him distribute the ball like some matured Iniesta.

Ballon d'or nominee at 18 and primed to win the Golden Boy award.
So you really agree that he deserves the ballon d'Or nomination at this stage

I don't have a problem with his age. I just feel he hasn't really done anything to deserve all the hype and balon d'Or nomination. He's still a prospect.

See how we were all rating Arthur like he was the next best thing. Now Arthur is in juventus and forgotten.

To me Pedri isn't much better than puig. He's just more composed

I just hope the guy is available soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pedri is good. Well nurtured, he will excel.

He is even assiduous.

But when someone says a player is overrated, it might be true.

Even the best players might be overrated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:

You’re beginning to sound somehow.

How can he play for Spain if he was not doing well at the club side?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
andrewbaba44:

If he hasn’t done well for Barca he won’t be at the national team

You are the only person that thinks pedri is overrated
I'm definitely not the only person. I'm sure others on this thread most likely feel the same.

Does Pedri has potentials. YES

But what has be done to merit a ballon d'Or nomination. What has he done for Barca this season. The few matches he has played no goals no assist. I can't even remember any real nice chances created. I just hope he's available soon to prove his worth. Because if koeman is sacked there's every possiblity that the next coach might not rate Pedri as highly as spanish media
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You’re beginning to sound somehow.

How can he play for Spain if he was not doing well at the club side?
I believe you're a Barca fan. Is Pedri really doing well for Barca. What has he done so far

Also there are players who get called to the national team because of their potential and the national team coach not necessarily because of club performance

I'm yet to see any legit thing from Pedri. Just that potential which many youngsters have. Riqui puig also has potentials
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:

So you really agree that he deserves the ballon d'Or nomination at this stage

I don't have a problem with his age. I just feel he hasn't really done anything to deserve all the hype and balon d'Or nomination. He's still a prospect.

See how we were all rating Arthur like he was the next best thing. Now Arthur is in juventus and forgotten.

To me Pedri isn't much better than puig. He's just more composed

I just hope the guy is available soon
Someone that featured at UEFA EURO Team of Tournament and you're here talking about Ruqui Puig. No one is hyping him. Everyone sees what he can do that's why all the accolades are rightfully coming in. I hope he wins the Golden Boy Award though.

If you can't see what he's doing, then perhaps you might consider look closely next time and forget about Ruqui Puig while you are at it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:

I believe you're a Barca fan. Is Pedri really doing well for Barca. What has he done so far

Also there are players who get called to the national team because of their potential and the national team coach not necessarily because of club performance

I'm yet to see any legit thing from Pedri. Just that potential which many youngsters have. Riqui puig also has potentials
When Pedri comes back from injury, he'll just walk straight back to the starting lineup. That should tell you everything you need to know about his performance for Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
Pedri is good. Well nurtured, he will excel.

He is even assiduous.

But when someone says a player is overrated, it might be true.

Even the best players might be overrated.
Well said. He is expected to excel and hopefully he will excel

But so far so good. Pedri hasn't really done anything in Barca. No goals, no assist, chances created far from impressive. Just usually composure and contributing to the game. Nothing stands out

Barca is not an average team. Fati stood out and is contributing goals. Fati is the real deal. Pedri not yet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:

I'm definitely not the only person. I'm sure others on this thread most likely feel the same.

But what has be done to merit a ballon d'Or nomination. What has he done for Barca this season. The few matches he has played no goals no assist. I can't even remember any real nice chances created. I just hope he's available soon to prove his worth. Because if koeman is sacked there's every possiblity that the next coach might not rate Pedri as highly as spanish media
Koeman is from the Netherlands. He doesn't belong to the Spanish media or anything in that angle, like the Spanish National team.

Pedri played alot of games last season. So it might be taking a toll on him with the injuries he's having.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:

Which others on this Thread ?

So being the best young player at the euros is not enough to put him a the ballon d or list ?

The world rate pedri and not just the Spanish media so don’t come and make it look like it’s only at Spain ,he is even favorite for the golden boy

Why do I have this feeling that you are angry puig is not playing and making it look like it’s pedri fault

At first you compared pedri to ansu fati as if he is a forward

Koeman that’s not Spanish rated pedri ,someone that was purchased for the Spanish division 2 for 5 million euros is now valued at 80 million euros but you think a new Barca coach will drop him

You are a comedian grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
DissTroy:

You knack for being a brainless irritant on the cyberspace explains why even Twitter which hosts countless trolls kicked you off and banned you from its platform.

Given your post history on the platform, all the people you interact on the platform with a mindless dregs of the society whose only claim to cyber existence is posting memes and not even ONE single intelligent conversation. Not one. Just trolling with memes. https://twitter.com/search?q=%40PURPLE__IS&src=typed_query

Now compare that with my Twitter post history which is ringed around web development, cybersecurity, startups, investments and continuous professional certifications. And, once in a while, tweets about FC Barcelona. (I already gave away my Twitter username weeks ago on this thread.)
Nairaland is indeed a great leveler. An accursed nitwit whom I wouldn't even respond to or wouldn't even be within my tweetosphere thinks he can engage me on a Barca thread.

May you be continually suspended where and when it matters most! smiley
Cursed be the day you learnt how to read two-letter words.

Lmaooo grin grin grin grin
When you went silent I thought you already deactivated, wth are you still doing here?
You used all that time to go digging for me on Twitter? grin grin grin Lmaoo, to what end? And later you would say someone else is Jobless...
Even with this amount of energy and workrate someone would think me and you were old enemies when you're just someone I find amusing grin grin

Rest Gee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
When Pedri comes back from injury, he'll just walk straight back to the starting lineup. That should tell you everything you need to know about his performance for Barcelona.
Bro our midfield isn't as effective anymore.
So you really think this Pedri will get a spot in Bayern? Man city?. Starting lineup in man u or is it Chelsea. How many top teams can Pedri walk straight into their starting lineup

This same Pedri played full match Vs Bayen Munich yet looked like a duck out of water. His performance was far from impressive. I don't believe that a player like ansu fati will play that match and not make a meaningful impact with or without goal

Can you please tell me the match that makes you rate Pedri so much..only thing I will say this dude has is passes; that tiki taka passes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Which others on this Thread ?

So being the best young player at the euros is not enough to put him a the ballon d or list ?

The world rate pedri and not just the Spanish media so don’t come and make it look like it’s only at Spain ,he is even favorite for the golden boy

Why do I have this feeling that you are angry puig is not playing and making it look like it’s pedri fault

At first you compared pedri to ansu fati as if he is a forward

Koeman that’s not Spanish rated pedri ,someone that was purchased for the Spanish division 2 for 5 million euros is now valued at 80 million euros but you think a new Barca coach will drop him

You are a comedian grin
Lol. I'm not a comedian

And yes I don't like the fact that puig is not playing because I rate him highly. In fact if I were to be a coach I will play puig ahead of pedri

Koeman rated Pedri. But Pedri is yet to deliver for koeman. Pedri hasn't done anything against the small boys and couldn't do anything against the big boys Bayern. I strongly believe Riqui puig would have been more effective in that match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
I'm done with you, G. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:

Lol. I'm not a comedian

And yes I don't like the fact that puig is not playing because I rate him highly. In fact if I were to be a coach I will play puig ahead of pedri

Koeman rated Pedri. But Pedri is yet to deliver for koeman. Pedri hasn't done anything against the small boys and couldn't do anything against the big boys Bayern. I strongly believe Riqui puig would have been more effective in that match

Blame koeman for not giving Puig game time and stop saying pedri is overrated

Maybe soon you will say Gavi is overrated grin

Pedri is yet to deliver for koeman? this your narrative na only you know am and na here e end , if you like go publish am for marca and goal.com e no go still change anything about pedri
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lmaooo grin grin grin grin
When you went silent I thought you already deactivated, wth are you still doing here?
You used all that time to go digging for me on Twitter? grin grin grin Lmaoo, to what end? And later you would say someone else is Jobless...
Even with this amount of energy and workrate someone would think me and you were old enemies when you're just someone I find amusing grin grin

Rest Gee
Dimwitted irritant, your Twitter handle is on your profile.

If you had half the intelligence of a jellyfish, you'd have known on the Twitter platform, all you have to do is local-search an account and click on "Latest" to view all the interactions and tweets on that account chronologically.

But you wouldn't know this.

And let's not begin with jobs. You are a loafer. The same loafer who was trolling people here that they can't become sport writers.

No, I don't need a job - I create jobs. Not many though - just enough. Click on my Twitter profile and you'd find my portfolio website where you'd find the following:

My full names;
Phone number;
Portfolio;
Social media accounts. For good measure. wink

I already warned I'd hound you and hound I would. Since you can't learn to troll based on the topic on this thread, you'd realize what devious trolling gets you.
I'd help you understand why anonymity being a myth has been my Nairaland signature all these years. smiley

But your antics aren't surprising - Like the summation of the numbers in your moniker, you have an I.Q. of 10. A baby monkey and a kitten would outwit you at any time of the day. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cuffee: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
DissTroy:

If you had half the intelligence of a jellyfish, you'd have known on the Twitter platform, all you have to do is local-search an account and click on "Latest" to view all the interactions and tweets on that account chronologically.

And let's not begin with jobs. You are a loafer. The same loafer who was trolling people here that they can't become sport writers.

No, I don't need a job - I'm create jobs. Not many just just a enough. Click on my Twitter profile and you'd find my portfolio website where you'd find the following:

My full names;
Phone number;
Portfolio;

I already warned I'd hound you and hound I would. Since you can't learn to troll based on the topic on this thread, you'd realize how devious trolling gets you.
I'd help you under
see smackdown. Somebody call the paramedic before its too late
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
DissTroy:

No, I don't need a job - I create jobs. Not many though - just enough. Click on my Twitter profile and you'd find my portfolio website where you'd find the following:

My full names;
Phone number;
Portfolio;

I already warned I'd hound you and hound I would. Since you can't learn to troll based on the topic on this thread, you'd realize what devious trolling gets you.
I'd help you understand why anonymity being a myth has been my Nairaland signature all these years. smiley

But your antics aren't surprising - Like the summation of the numbers in your moniker, you have an I.Q. of 10. A baby monkey and a kitten would outwit you at any time of the day. smiley

for the bolded you're shooting yourself in the foot cos I've not trolled anything other than Barcelona and Barcelona related matters on this thread...and if you think for a second that these half cooked insults can phase or even dent me just a little then you're aggressively foolish bruh grin grin grin

But, if you feel you have time on your hands to hound me everywhere please by all means carry on man, you can check the other threads I interact on frequently and hound me there too grin grin grin

This should be fun

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

for the bolded you're shooting yourself in the foot cos I've not trolled anything other than Barcelona and Barcelona related matters on this thread...and if you think for a second that these half cooked insults can phase or even dent me just a little then you're aggressively foolish bruh grin grin grin

But, if you feel you have time on your hands to hound me everywhere please by all means carry on man, you can check the other threads I interact on frequently and hound me there too grin grin grin

This should be fun

As in ehn...see the way he keeps shouting hound hound on a faceless internet forum grin

I can see why someone said the boy has daddy issues grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
What says you folks.... lipsrsealed
Sheesh.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
On another news... I find a post on the front page where the owner saved lot of money over 100k via the local piggy bank cool

He referenced me as his source of inspiration... drawing strength and courage from my own post on the same topic that earlier made the front page as well cool

By December 31st, my sequel post will definitely also make front page when I break my piggy bank again where I have been saving 1k/day since 1st of July cool

Meanwhile, Barca shitheads here continued to live their miserable hushpuppi lives on Nairaland where they hound, disstroy and hunt their imaginary enemies grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Espai Barca going forward.

€1.5bn planned loan from Goldman Sachs. undecided
Construction planned for commencement Summer 2022 IF approved by the Board.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Virus99:
On another news... I find a post on the front page where the owner saved lot of money over 100k via the local piggy bank cool

He referenced me as his source of inspiration... drawing strength and courage from my own post on the same topic that earlier made the front page as well cool

By December 31st, my sequel post will definitely also make front page when I break my piggy bank again where I have been saving 1k/day since 1st of July cool

Meanwhile, Barca shitheads here continued to live their miserable hushpuppi lives on Nairaland where they hound, disstroy and hunt their imaginary enemies grin grin grin

That dumb Audiolonian keep bragging about his company but he is so shy to mention the name of the company

Company, Company, Company……But I’m sure that the skinny head has not registered it yet with CAC

Sales Volume of the Audio Company?? It’s something he can even brag about

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Barka fans be owning companies like:

-Audio Investment Limited
-Audio Bank Plc
-Audio & sons Business enterprise
-Audio Business Link
-Audio Freelancing Services

FOH dumbos grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) ... (6303) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.