Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4696137 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jodera:
I believe you're underestimating pedri. For your information, teams like man u and Chelsea will be happy to have Pedri in their starting 11
Hmmm. Maybe I need to watch this Pedri next time he plays because it's like I'm the only one who doesn't get the hype. The boy looked out of place in our match against Bayern and the few times I have seen him I didn't see anything impressive just the usual passing. I miss Arthur melo

I don't believe this boy can get a spot in man u starting lineup. I don't know Chelsea's current midfield. The only top team I see Pedri getting a spot is arsenal and Barca due Spanish influence.

How can Pedri be among the 30best players in the world 2021 yet has no legit meaningful impact in Barca this season. So when you look at Pedri you see someone worthy of a balon d'Or when players like Chelsea's GK Mendy didn't make the cut.

Well be like I done too talk about the boy. Hopefully he recovers from injury soon. I really want watch this boy again cause I no understand the 1billion release clause and balon d'Or nomination
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Sharrap Onyoshi Bangladesh, Just be thanking your god that disstroy didn't reveal your moniker with the original account freelancer so we'll see your tribal mark ridden face on FP in a few months time ,You think this is a fückin joke? Because of fake life, you are goddamn toying with incarceration and you're still here forming baddo, You get luck, Aje, If it was another person your people would have visited Sango and Aladura's house in the same day just for your pathetic sake, Olofo
Give him time to clear his name
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Let me agree with you. As for Renato, I hopefully pray that his deal doesn't fall through. That guy no be am. Especially with Barcelona.
I wonder why Barca are even interested. Maybe incase if we lose dembele. But you're right Renato no work especially for Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
This is bad for virus. He needs to clear his name
I thought y'all are cheering him on? Liking all his posts multiple times even when it is obvious he is one of the reasons why Nigeria has a bad name in the international community? No country want any Nigerian in there country because of people like Virus.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tellwhat:

Hmmm. Maybe I need to watch this Pedri next time he plays because it's like I'm the only one who doesn't get the hype. The boy looked out of place in our match against Bayern and the few times I have seen him I didn't see anything impressive just the usual passing. I miss Arthur melo

I don't believe this boy can get a spot in man u starting lineup. I don't know Chelsea's current midfield. The only top team I see Pedri getting a spot is arsenal and Barca due Spanish influence.

How can Pedri be among the 30best players in the world 2021 yet has no legit meaningful impact in Barca this season. So when you look at Pedri you see someone worthy of a balon d'Or when players like Chelsea's GK Mendy didn't make the cut.

Well be like I done too talk about the boy. Hopefully he recovers from injury soon. I really want watch this boy again cause I no understand the 1billion release clause and balon d'Or nomination
Why do you keep using Bayern game as example? Like seriously? Which one of our players played any good in that game? Even as good as Messi is, he also suffered 8-2 in another Bayern game and he did absolutely nothing in the game. But would you judge Messi with that? So why do you keeping hammering that Pedri didn't do anything against Bayern when we lost 3-0

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Sharrap Onyoshi Bangladesh, Just be thanking your god that disst.roy didn't reveal your moniker with the original account freelancer so we'll see your tribal mark ridden face on FP in a few months time ,You think this is a fückin joke? Because of fake life, you are goddamn toying with incarceration and you're still here forming baddo, You get luck, Aje, If it was another person your people would have visited Sango and Aladura's house in the same day just for your pathetic sake, Olofo

I'm taking it slow. The Moinahmed1 Moinahmed1 guy on Fiverr has been offline for 5 hours now. It's a Muslim holiday so no surprises.

But he has account on Dribble and Stack Exchange. His accounts are verified on Fiverr linking Facebook, Dribble and StackOverflow.

Once he comes online, we'd confirm the actual Facebook account. Though as a Level 2 seller on Fiverr, due diligence is always done. Always.

His Dribble account is genuine enough and consistent with his Fiverr services. I've confirmed some other information too.

Nothing is making me back down from this.

The Virus is a thieving impersonating loafer!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I thought y'all are cheering him on? Liking all his posts multiple times even when it is obvious he is one of the reasons why Nigeria has a bad name in the international community? No country want any Nigerian in there country because of people like Virus.
please calm down, let's hear from his side. He is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
please calm down, let's hear from his side. He is innocent until proven guilty.
The way I see it, he is guilty until proven innocent. grin grin He admitted at one point to owning the Bengladesh user details which he uses to operate in fiverr. Is he from that country?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tellwhat:

No, I think you're expecting too much from him. Maybe he's overrated, you might not be wrong, but does he deserves the balon dor 30 list? Hell yes! For every Mendy that missed the list you called, I will name you 5 names that is not deserving of that list that is there without including Pedri.

Pedri is a central midfielder and not an Am(even tho that's his secondary position). A good coach will bench one of Fred or mctominay for pedri in that man u midfield. Even tho Chelsea have many CMs, he might struggle to get in there, due to many players there (jorg, kova, kante), but as a confident boy and the talent he have, an injury to kova can make him break in.

You're watching Pedri as some sort of Am or attacker. Watch him as a central midfielder and you'll appreciate the talent he is.

And lastly, please, stop using a player who played against Man city, Liverpool and Bayern to judge any player esp when the overall team is poor. No be every player be messi or Ronaldo grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:
The way I see it, he is guilty until proven innocent. grin grin He admitted at one point to owning the Bengladesh user details which he uses to operate in fiverr. Is he from that country?
please calm down, He is innocent until proven guilty.

Since nobody wants to work with Nigerians, using VPN to another country is understandable and logical.

Real madrid fans are not fraudsters
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
please calm down, He is innocent until proven guilty.

Since nobody wants to work with Nigerians, using VPN to another country is understandable and logical.

Real madrid fans are not fraudsters
Real Madrid fans are known fraudsters. I have another friend who shouts hala madrid and defrauds people with yahoo yahoo, even yahoo plus grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Virus.99:

Later resigned to goan start my own company cool

March this year, our resident impostor supposedly resigned to start a company. No indication that he's a web developer or UI designer.

September 27, the con artist tries to pass off on Nairaland as a Level 2 Bangladeshi Freelancer on Nairaland just to measure up when many people on this thread started mentioning what they do for a living. An account he doesn't own.

Problem is, on all the Fiverr guy's profiles, he's stated what he does and that's he's only a freelancer - a freelance web and UI developer based specificially in Dhaka, the capital of the country.

Just teasers until when the Fiverr guy comes online or when he's done with the celebrations. He's been offline for 6 hours now. Almost 6PM in Bangladesh - the thick of th celebrations.

This is what needless and baseless braggadocio gets you. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Real Madrid fans are known fraudsters. I have another friend who shouts hala madrid and defrauds people with yahoo yahoo, even yahoo plus grin grin
he is not a real Madrid fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Virus99 is back to clear his name grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Virus99:

So why don't you mention the contradiction here
I had to quote this. Trust me, every decision to reply or not is timed.
Virus99:

And it is you who need to find a job coz I have a job that can feed your entire generation for 100years right now.
Adios.

Do you see a pattern of contradictions now?
One minute he can only save 75,000 naira a year in a wooden box like an old woman in the 1940s; the next minute, he can feed someone's entire generation for 100 years.

Next, he's stealing the identity of a Bangladeshi web developer on Fiverr. Skip that and he has a company. All within a few months.

Relax. Where's the fun it taking you out in one fell swoop when a slow, painful torture is more enjoyable and passes the message across in totality? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Maybe as dessert, we would see how Virus99 extended his fraud to Nairaland and has been scamming Nairalanders over the years.

Screenshots, links and all.

I warned you to back off. The problem is, this shaming would also affect your off-Nairaland life.

The heavens know I warned yesterday that if you folks don't keep the trolling to just football and insist on personal attacks, I'd come affect every shred of reputation you might assume you have and ruin it with evidence.

Remember: Screenshots, links and all. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
abduleez1:

Bartomeu's Stratospheric God tier Masterclass. angry angry

Bruh I hope it doesn't cause an accident o...but this is something one player can just volunteer to fix nau
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
DissTroy:
Maybe as dessert, we would see how Virus99 extended his fraud to Nairaland and has been scamming Nairalanders over the years.

Screenshots, links and all.

I warned you to back off. The problem is, this shaming would also affect your off-Nairaland life.

The heavens know I warned yesterday that if you folks don't keep the trolling to just football and insist on personal attacks, I'd come affect every shred of reputation you might assume you have and ruin it with evidence.

Remember: Screenshots, links and all. smiley

I think I should reply to this one...
Pls amuse us with the pics, links all you claimed pls we are waiting you brainless nicompoop cheesy

And pls stick to just one monicker stop confusing the thunder grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are grin
You know this statement is not always true. Besides, this was back in school. We've all moved on to our different careers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You know this statement is not always true. Besides, this was back in school. We've all moved on to our different careers.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
VIRUS99: FRAUD TOO INGRAINED TO BE REPENTANT?

On October 5, 2019, Virus99 smartly tried to scam unsuspecting Nairalanders with a fraud scheme called KwaraSells. Like his profile indicates, he resides in Illorin, Kwara State.

So here, he tried to a get some Nairalanders to invest telling them he's involved in the business. He has wanted 250,000 from each.

https://www.nairaland.com/5454319/cbn-grants-banks-approval-debit/1#82858065

Months later, Virus99 went to delete everything he stated about the investment platform for Kwarasells. Problem is, it was already quoted.

Next, he tried to get unsuspecting people to contact him in obvious scams in 2020.

Problem is, even as recently as 2018, Virus99 with his moniker, AbiodunAlasa has been scamming on Nairaland particularly GTBank usersers.

The problem is, the number he put up to be contacted with is the same number he has been using to scam Nairalanders over the years. https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=08097611985&search=Search

Both AbiodunAlasa aka Virus99 use the same phone number: 08097611985.

Please note the the name AbiodunAlasa .

----

A quick search of 08097611985 reveals its connected to a certain Kwarasells which was a dummy used to scam people and the website is down with no search history of people actually doing business with it. An MMM scheme. https://www.google.com/maps/place/KwaraSell.com/@8.9668961,4.3874051,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xfe8b59a01a2e61?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjyntWlzdbzAhVSBGMBHVrYCdAQ_BJ6BAhVEAM
Notice the address? Alasa House?

AbiodunAlasa, Virus99, the phone number, the con investment platform, Kwarasells.

Notice how he never makes mention of being a web developer or a freelancer throughout his post history until September 27 to brag?

Virus99 isn't just a fraudster but an unrepentant one!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Here's a lengthier screenshot of AbiodunAlasa aka Virus99 scamming Nairalanders over the years.

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=08097611985&search=Search

Notice how the emojis regardless, he was posting on trending threads and quoting Nairlanders to scam them specifically of 1000 naira at least from the GTBank account?

Our very own Nairaland Anini!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Okay. Seem the dragging isn't over after all.

Virus99. We now have probable evidences regarding your scam life.

Shall we begin in full now?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
So our guy has been using other people's money to save sef.

Obara Jesus. Our Anini virus is a fraudster after all.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Virus99 you need to defend yourself now angry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
This leaves to ask if he actually made the Army list as he claimed here... Since he claims to have his own start-up.

Looks like our guy has been living a lie since time immemorial.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Things are getting nastier and revealing here lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
DissTroy and FirstbornWd, you guys are just evil..

See how Una dey pull up person pikin skirt.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
These butt hurt boy alternating 2 monickers is really dumb grin grin grin

So everything on my profile that anyone can easily find is what you call your lifetime achievement grin

This nigga is obsessed with me and I love it grin

Go on man continue digging and pls ensure to check out all those companies you see in my profile on Instagram and Facebook and see well they're doing... they're my clients grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:
So our guy has been using other people's money to save sef.

Obara Jesus. Our Anini virus is a fraudster after all.

And yet no single person as ever come on my mention to claim I defrauded them grin grin grin

Unlike you hushpuppi that someone had to come here to faceoff with you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Virus99:
These butt hurt boy alternating 2 monickers is really dumb grin grin grin

So everything on my profile that anyone can easily find is what you call your lifetime achievement grin

This nigga is obsessed with me and I love it grin

Go on man continue digging and pls ensure to check out all those companies you see in my profile on Instagram and Facebook and see well they're doing... they're my clients grin

Hehehe. At this point... I am ready to engage with you fully.

Are you a delivery man, or a recruit soldier or maybe an internet fraudster? We need to know so that we can know which affliction can fire you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.