Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687657 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 1:37am On Oct 24, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:

You dy mind the dolt, how someone go just dy check person post of 5 years ago dy search words by words looking for what to use against them
Nor be stupidity be that..

Idiocy
/ˈɪdɪəsi/
noun
extremely stupid behaviour.
"the idiocy of decimating yew forests"
synonyms: stupidity, folly, foolishness,
foolhardiness, madness, insanity, lunacy,
silliness, brainlessness, thoughtlessness,
senselessness, lack of sense, indiscretion,
irresponsibility, injudiciousness, imprudence,
rashness, recklessness, ineptitude,
inaneness, inanity, irrationality, illogicality,
absurdity, nonsense, ludicrousness,
ridiculousness, fatuousness, fatuity, asininity,
pointlessness, meaninglessness, futility,
fruitlessness, craziness, daftness
ALEXAPLAYME:

You dy mind the dolt, how someone go just dy check person post of 5 years ago dy search words by words looking for what to use against them

Idiocy
/ˈɪdɪəsi/
noun
ALEXAPLAYME:

Idiocy
/ˈɪdɪəsi/
noun
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 1:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Devvy4:

Shut up and mind your business

The idiot knows himself
You are they first to start shouting 2 acct when u have 2 according also Coward!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Devvy4:

How many years of software engineering do you have that you’re claiming Prinicipal Engineer?

Have you even managed an engineering team b4 grin grin grin
Well,I never said I am a principal engineer, not yet anyway. I am still a senior though. Hopefully by 3rd quarter next year, I could earn a deserved promotion. cool cool

Besides, I was merely talking in a general terms about the expectations of principal role in engineering, which I am hoping to become.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2021
our likely midfielders to start
De jong--busquet-gavi

Forwards

Depay and ansu I have a feeling he may start aguero in place of fati
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Payporte:
our likely midfielders to start
De jong--busquet-gavi

Forwards

Depay and ansu I have a feeling he may start aguero in place of fati

And the coach may start Luk de jong
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2021
Awesome01:

And the coach may start Luk de jong
Let's hope that he doesn't. We need a mobile person upfront to drag Madrid defence around.

I think he might play Ansu-Depay-Dest upfront.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:

No. Bandages are mine tongue tongue

You sef. Why dem never expose you? Is because you like to appear like a good person. For some of us who sees beyond the smokescreen, we know better cool cool

I don't appear like a good person, I'm a good person...if you're seeing any smokescreen check your eyes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2021
Yes, TheHulk is a professor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2021
pu7pl3:
Yes, TheHulk is a professor
Professor of what? cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2021
TheHulk616:
Messi ended trophy less that season.

Nah...we won copa del rey that season and Messi won pichichi and european golden boot.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2021
Moura7:

Nah...we won copa del rey that season and Messi won pichichi and european golden boot.

Where and how did Messi win European golden boot last season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Professor of what? cry

This how they set themselves up, bragging and exaggerating their self worth for fleeting validation and 'likes'.

Except he means "professor" as a ring name for "planner" like Professor in Money Heist TV series. Fitting because, like the last few days have proven, he's the gang leader of these thieving and scamming Madridiots.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2021
obonujoker:

Where and how did Messi win European golden boot last season?

Not talking about last season....the pic posted was the 2016/2017 season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2021
DissTroy:

This how they set themselves up, bragging and exaggerating their self worth for fleeting validation and 'likes'.

Except he means "professor" as a ring name for "planner" like Professor in Money Heist TV series. Fitting because, like the last few days have proven, he's the gang leader of these thieving and scamming Madridiots.

Lmaooo but he was able to engage in abit of technical discussion with Firstborn yesterday. So i guess he's worth abit more than we value him here.

However, I believe that if you are earning an honest living in some ways, you shouldn't have any difficulty explaining what it is that you do. By doing so, you could get assistance from some unknown person or you can be of help to some unknown person.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Professor of what? cry

to my knowledge, Biochemical engineering(nuclear physics) and he is also striving for computer engineering and cyber programming...I think
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Lmaooo but he was able to engage in abit of technical discussion with Firstborn yesterday. So i guess he's worth abit more than we value him here.

However, I believe that if you are earning an honest living in some ways, you shouldn't have any difficulty explaining what it is that you do. By doing so, you could get assistance from some unknown person or you can be of help to some unknown person.

He's smart and can be rational. I did mention days ago that he was the only Madridiot who didn't defend Virus' scamming antics and kept demanding the fraudster defends himself. He's still the only Madridiot who isn't buying the hogwash whitewashing attempts the fraudster has been trying to do for two days now. I gave him credit for that

But TheHulk619 isn't a professor. And that doesn't take anything away from him. A professor of digital tech (likely cybersecurity in Nigeria)? And given his pitted age range, he's not up to 50 years old - the ascension to being a professor in that area when only a few universities have concentrated in that kind of digital tech speciality for only a few years is unlikely.

He's not a professor of anything. It's a pity that, like Virus, he needs to lie to elevate himself when he'd otherwise be accepted for who he is.

Devvy is a juvenile bedwetter and you guys have accepted him as our resident clown.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

to my knowledge, Biochemical engineering(nuclear physics) and he is also striving for computer engineering and cyber programming...I think
Interesting cool cool

Please which institution of higher learning is he associated with because you can't just award yourself these things.?As a professor, you must have lectured in a university for at least 5 years after being a Senior Lecturer and a researcher.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Interesting cool cool

Please which institution of higher learning is he associated with?

He doesn't joke with his anonymity so Goodluck trying to find out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

He doesn't joke with his anonymity so Goodluck trying to find out
If he a professor as you claimed, then he must be at least 45 yrs in present Nigeria, unless he studied and lectures abroad. So if you are 45 yrs, what is the bother about keeping things private and anonymous? You're already a man of the society.

Anyways, its fine though. It is his decision. I, however, do not agree with it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:
If he a professor as you claimed, then he must be at least 45 yrs in present Nigeria, unless he studied and lectures abroad. So if you are 45 yrs, what is the bother about keeping things private and anonymous? You're already a man of the society.

Anyways, its fine though. It is his decision. I, however, do not agree with it.

You that is in your late 40's why have you never brought yourself here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2021
DissTroy:

He's smart and can be rational. I did mention days ago that he was the only Madridiot who didn't defend Virus' scamming antics and kept demanding the fraudster defends himself. He's still the only Madridiot who isn't buying the hogwash whitewashing attempts the fraudster has been trying to do for two days now. I gave him credit for that

But TheHulk619 isn't a professor. And that doesn't take anything away from him. A professor of digital tech (likely cybersecurity in Nigeria)? And given his pitted age range, he's not up to 50 years old - the ascension to being a professor in that area when only a few universities have concentrated in that kind of digital tech speciality for only a few years is unlikely.

He's not a professor of anything. It's a pity that, like Virus, he needs to lie to elevate himself when he'd otherwise be accepted for who he is.

Devvy is a juvenile bedwetter and you guys have accepted him as our resident clown.
Yeahh definitely. Hulk is not a professor of anything. Knowing how proud Nigerians can be, it would be very difficult for him not to have put some hints in his Niraland signatures or stuffs like that to show off his real-life status. And as you rightly pointed out, Nigerian universities are still at the infancy in terms of catching up with strides in the digital world.

When I was at Ife in 2014, they taught us Fortran '77. Imagine Fortran in 2014!!!! grin grin grin when other developed universities are already teaching Artificial Intelligence and assisting students to develop models etc. It is highly unlikely our universities have grown alot in these few years to be able to award professorship in these digital fields.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

You that is in your late 40's why have you never brought yourself here?
Have you seen a professor in Nigeria that is there 20's or 30's. I have never seen one. Nigerian University system is too complex for you to achieve such. Most people become professor in their late 40's and 50's.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Low self-esteem idiot woke up frustrated yet again grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Well,I never said I am a principal engineer, not yet anyway. I am still a senior though. Hopefully by 3rd quarter next year, I could earn a deserved promotion. cool cool

Besides, I was merely talking in a general terms about the expectations of principal role in engineering, which I am hoping to become.

You don’t just become a principal engineer after a senior role.

Besides a SE role is subjective, you might be a SE in a 9ja tech firm, but end up being an mid-level engineer when employed by any of MFAANG
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Professor of what? cry

When destroyed claimed that he owns an audio company, why didn’t ask him this type of question?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Devvy4:

You don’t just become a principal engineer after a senior role.

Besides a SE role is subjective, you might be a SE in a 9ja tech firm, but end up being an mid-level engineer when employed by any of MFAANG
Of course, everything is subjective. However, I don't work for Nigeria tech firms.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Devvy4:

When destroyed claimed that he owns an audio company, why didn’t ask him this type of question?
Anybody can own a company but not everyone can become a professor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Is this your definition of tearing apart? They troll you with no Insults and your next go to is to start digging Into their past

Please grin grin

Not in support of anyone here but the bolded is a big lie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
I've seen professor in their 30s, although most of them didn't study in Nigeria. The one that I managed to see that studied in the country had what I call "rapid education." Guy was already a graduate before 23 and in no time, did every other PG degree and other necessary certification and was already a prof before 30. Had some powerful backings though. And don't get it wrong, purple did say hulk was a professor of physics or so but defirnetly not the digital related space or so.

And yes... I don't have any doubt that hulk is a professor... I suspected right from the onset when he was acting weird with some of his responses on here. Most of us considered it as childish or what have you, but something struck that guy was definitely on to something which involves him being completely anonymous. I however didn't know he was vast in cybersecurity.

jpmoriarti:
Have you seen a professor in Nigeria that is there 20's or 30's. I have never seen one. Nigerian University system is too complex for you to achieve such. Most people becprofessorsssor in their late 40's and 50's.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:
I've seen professor in their 30s, although most of them didn't study in Nigeria. The one that I managed to see that studied in the country had what I call "rapid education." Guy was already a graduate before 23 and in no time, did every other PG degree and other necessary certification and was already a prof before 30. Had some powerful backings though. And don't get it wrong, purple did say hulk was a professor of physics or so but defirnetly not the digital related space or so.

And yes... I don't have any doubt that hulk is a professor... I suspected right from the onset when he was acting weird with some of his responses on here. Most of us considered it as childish or what have you, but something struck that guy was definitely on to something which involves him being completely anonymous. I however didn't know he was vast in cybersecurity.

Yeahh you guyz had a decent conversation yesterday. However, that doesn't make him a professor. A scholar should be proud to share his research work for the world to benefit from his knowledge. What is the use of knowledge if it is to be private?

Hulk, share your work. I would be happy to read them and gain from your knowledge and experience
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh you guyz had a decent conversation yesterday. However, that doesn't make him a professor. A scholar should be proud to share his research work for the world to benefit from his knowledge. What is the use of knowledge if it is to be private?

Hulk, share your work. I would be happy to read them and gain from your knowledge and experience

You read the part where purple said man was a sulker for online anonymity. It's his choice to share or not to. If he's comfortable, then, so be it. If not, let him be abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lmao why are these cules so bothered about people personal information??

O ga ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.