Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687660 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:
My best El-Classico moment
The GOAT postponed many children's birthdays that night
The iconic card MADD gan (pes)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
our starting 11
Mingueza-pique-garcia-alba

Gavi-busq-de jong

Dest-depay-fati
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Azurevermillion:
The iconic card MADD gan (pes)
PES 2021 online bah?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

PES 2021 online bah?
Mobile yea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Frenkie De Jong is on a big game fraud watchlist. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:
I've seen professor in their 30s, although most of them didn't study in Nigeria. The one that I managed to see that studied in the country had what I call "rapid education." Guy was already a graduate before 23 and in no time, did every other PG degree and other necessary certification and was already a prof before 30. Had some powerful backings though. And don't get it wrong, purple did say hulk was a professor of physics or so but defirnetly not the digital related space or so.

And yes... I don't have any doubt that hulk is a professor... I suspected right from the onset when he was acting weird with some of his responses on here. Most of us considered it as childish or what have you, but something struck that guy was definitely on to something which involves him being completely anonymous. I however didn't know he was vast in cybersecurity.

I too have suspected Mazi Hulk, Sometimes I view him in my mind's eye as a potbellied advanced lecturer with 3 children but for the sake of cruise and football banter we just didn't really care that much, So hulk is an IT/science guru and he'll be behaving like Mr. Ibu here, Hulk you are mad, Really enjoyed your discuss with him, jay pee and diss troy, picked one or twos from there

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Azurevermillion:
Mobile yea
How many coins did you use to get him? I don save coins tire when I'm free to play and the highest I've gotten is Ronaldinho of Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Shey koeman fit shock all of us for this thread today ni abi akpororo go use our defense dance atilogwu? Kai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

How many coins did you use to get him? I don save coins tire when I'm free to play and the highest I've gotten is Ronaldinho of Barca

Una still day play PES? That game don hard for me to play since I learn to play FiFa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Una still day play PES? That game don hard for me to play since I learn to play FiFa

I would say the only place PES edges FiFa is it's Gameplay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh you guyz had a decent conversation yesterday. However, that doesn't make him a professor. A scholar should be proud to share his research work for the world to benefit from his knowledge. What is the use of knowledge if it is to be private?

Hulk, share your work. I would be happy to read them and gain from your knowledge and experience

Now I know you're just a lowly hypocritical creature.

Why haven't used this same energy to encourage your fellow minions here to share their works when they claimed to be writers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
FergieRaww:

How?

Fifa seems to have more real and fluid gameplay than PES.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:
How?

Fifa seems to have more real and fluid gameplay than PES.

For one players get tired in the second half around the 75' mins clock and you can see the stamina of some of the players regresses but in FiFa lol every Tom dick and harry has a stamina of people that does crossfit and a defender 5 feet from an attacker chases the ball asif the game just begun cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

It was free. Either his birthday or Barca anniversary celebration. I'm not sure
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Virus99:

Now I know you're just a lowly hypocritical creature.

Why haven't used this same energy to encourage your fellow minions here to share their works when they claimed to be writers grin
No hypocrite here. If you check some of my posts in that regard, you'd see I had requested that I wish to read some of their works. Same as I am doing for hulk. So I dont know where you're getting the hypocrite stuff. shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
FergieRaww:

For one players get tired in the second half around the 75' mins clock and you can see the stamina of some of the players regresses but in FiFa lol every Tom dick and harry has a stamina of people that does crossfit and a defender 5 feet from an attacker chases the ball asif the game just begun cheesy

Lol. E don tay way you see Fifa be that. The latest 21 and 22 is not like that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
temi1290:

Not in support of anyone here but the bolded is a big lie

Fergie didn't insult anybody before our low budget MI6 went to dig, rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
But wait o. Na so the great umtiti career just die?

Someone I was seeing as one the best defenders in the world. And now he's suppose to be in his prime he no dey play.

Even lenglet(though wasn't a fan) that showed promise now depreciate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Samba Boys all out grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hmm, tight lineup.

Let's see what Koeman conjures up this time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:
No hypocrite here. If you check some of my posts in that regard, you'd see I had requested that I wish to read some of their works. Same as I am doing for hulk. So I dont know where you're getting the hypocrite stuff. shocked shocked

There's nothing odd about the guys here claiming to be sport writers. Many guys who are very involved in football analyses here are deeply involved in sport writing.

Robosky.2 focuses more on our national teams and others in this section are known to write for sports blogs. Many of you follow UEFA clubs' activities almost twice as keenly as I do and there are many top-notch analyses here. Twitter guys reference Nairaland Sports Section as the home of Nigeria's best football pundits.

It makes sense that some guys here are sportswriters. The keeness makes it even more believable.

Joshua Ibeku on Twitter is the most prominent African La Liga pundit (he's a Barça fan, and from and lives in Port Harcourt) but he's no where as good as some guys here, especially Raumdeut.er and a few others when it comes to football punditry or analyses.

But when you lie about being a professor or feeding a whole generation of another person's family as a faux Bangladeshi web developer then our eyebrows would begin to arch in questions. And when we start asking these questions, disgrace follows because the lies are always so.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
FergieRaww:

Facts, I prefer PES gameplay...FIFA is for young boys trying to learn the ropes but they have very good commentary
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Facts, I prefer PES gameplay...FIFA is for young boys trying to learn the ropes but they have very good commentary
false angry PES is like a Batman game without batman
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
TheHulk616:
false angry PES is like a Batman game without batman

What's the "batman" in this scenario? Cos apart from some aspects of graphics and commentary FIFA has no other edge
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Of course it's FIFA... + (Graphics too sha)

for me it's PES anytime, anyday over FIFA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

What's the "batman" in this scenario? Cos apart from some aspects of graphics and commentary FIFA has no other edge

Just say it's your preference. I use to be a sucker for PES but abeg, FiFa is heads and shoulder above it...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
FergieRaww:

Of course it's FIFA... + (Graphics too sha)

for me it's PES anytime, anyday over FIFA

you're a man of culture

[img]https://c./ytbz1Epg7Q8AAAAM/predator-arnold.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Just say it's your preference. I use to be a sucker for PES but abeg, FiFa is heads and shoulder above it...

have you tried to play lobbed passes or just a normal true pass on FIFA? The atrocity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Pes over fifa anyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

you're a man of culture

[img]https://c./ytbz1Epg7Q8AAAAM/predator-arnold.gif[/img]

Is that arm from a Schwarzenegger movie ?!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.