Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,563 members, 7,923,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4761775 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) (5032) (5033) (5034) ... (6274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
abduleez1:

I'd say both but the major contributor is lack of quality competition.

He's literally the only player with no after thought of who's gonna bench him. And that's made him think he's untouchable.

Xavi sef dey stroke the mumu ego dey vex me. Na transfer list him suppose enter ASAP.

Imagine telling him that he's untouchable. Kai

The worst part of this game is that he was untroubled for the most of the game until the opposition goal. Them go play ball for ground, e go day fly for up as if na winch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

My own is that Sevilla should play let me cashout
Addicted to betting! Not a good way forward for a young man.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Imagine telling him that he's untouchable. Kai

The worst part of this game is that he was untroubled for the most of the game until the opposition goal. Them go play ball for ground, e go day fly for up as if na winch
Na wetin dey pain me be dat. Them no even disturb am, he still Concede stupidly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Na wetin dey pain me be dat. Them no even disturb am, he still Concede stupidly.

Imagine the mumu.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Imagine the mumu.

The guy useless. When I first see the goal I think say he punch am but with not enough power. Na as I see replays I know say weyrey even dey dodge the ball sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, dey cruise dey go.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:

I done cash out...and I'm not addicted to betting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
abduleez1:

The guy useless. When I first see the goal I think say he punch am but with not enough power. Na as I see replays I know say weyrey even dey dodge the ball sef.

The guy is finished jhor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
What a feisty game between Sevilla and Atletico Madrid!!

Please Sevilla should have mercy on tuesday. I dont know if this weak, fragile Barca can keep up the intensity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
tesppidd:
How wrong!

Actually i will be 70 next May.! Lol

By the way you think am your mate?

You thought i was joking the other day when I said I was already sucking nipples to get an erection while you were still sucking nipples for milk to get fed?

Thought I was playing? grin

You have erectile dysfunction that’s why you needed to suck nipples to get an erection, after sucking the cancerous nipples, you became completely senseless

Ten years of your life spend dissing Ronaldo on nairaland, I wonder how your kids will react if they found out that they were raised by a stupid father.

Anyways, you’re one of the reasons they say ‘a fool at 40 is a fool forever’

Mazi Deepshit you’re a Fool!!

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Xavi has this to say!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Xavi has this to say!!!
Coaches like Valverde and Koeman took us so much back tactically. Reason it is going to take us time to get back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Coaches like Valverde and Koeman took us so much back tactically. Reason it is going to take us time to get back.

If there's one thing I am liking about this team, everyone can dare forward to score. Xavi changes tactics more than once on the pitch especially when we are losing the ball in our half. It'll be challenging to get back on top form especially with a goalkeeper like Stegen but with time, we'll play well again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Barcelona, the fans, the coaches, the directors and president should protect Frankie de jong.

I wasn't happy that he was whistled by some fans when he was subbed off.

Though he isn't in full from now but this guy has practically played every minute, he needs some rest a little to recharge.

He has something great in him, he needs time to blend in with xavi and xavi should please return him back to his natural position.

If we lose him next summer, we will regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Devvy4:

You have erectile dysfunction that’s why you needed to suck nipples to get an erection, after sucking the cancerous nipples, you became completely senseless

Ten years of your life spend dissing Ronaldo on nairaland, I wonder how your kids will react if they found out that they were raised by a stupid father.

Anyways, you’re one of the reasons they say ‘a fool at 40 is a fool forever’

Mazi Deepshit you’re a Fool!!
Call me daddy instead!

At least you're graduating and we're progressing.

You have gone from converting ddippset to deepshit; to dropping silly memes; and now to speculating about my age (grasping at straws as usual)
You really think I give a flying fuc? grin

I spent 10 years of my life dissing Ronaldo?

And what shall it profit a man if he missed the climax of the whole Messi versus Ronaldo debate between 2010 to 2014 cus he was Prolly still internally displaced in his mother's womb?

Only to finally have sense in 2020 and start yelling "Ororo, Ororo, Ororo"
Nor be juju be that

Since you have decided upon yourself that you know what age am I then you may call this child abuse and am going to keep abusing the child!

Face it, you're unfortunate!, you've been unfortunate since your creator knew you grin

Your folks waited for you to be born;
Only for you to show up through some hairy and smelly anal passage, displacing unwashed shit particules along the way on your way out..

You've got to be the most unfortunate man in the world! A perpetual IDP.
Your father should have ignored the cries of your mother and dumped you in one of those camps in Maiduguri. grin

You were the true definition of an Internally Displaced Person.

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:53am On Dec 19, 2021
I really hate and regret to continue to derail this thread but thIs IDP devvy keeps calling me out and we are going to see it till the end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2021
tersgen successfully transformed to a farmer. alba , eric and lenglet are all gamblers. frenkie continue 2 b trash. at dis rate his presence in d 1st 11 is not guarranteed if pedri comeback. dembele is trash. dat jugla guy remind of a young david village. nice positioning. 100 kisses 2 gavi. Boy has d DNA of a barca midfielder. used one-two, give and go, tiki-taka, to open up space. dude nearly got three assist today. abde got potential, final delivery is missing. shout to araujo. man is playing rb. too many long balls today 4rm defence. i think umtiti and araujo can do beta dan eric and lenglet. massive three points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
tersgen successfully transformed to a farmer. alba , eric and lenglet are all gamblers. frenkie continue 2 b trash. at dis rate his presence in d 1st 11 is not guarranteed if pedri comeback. dembele is trash. dat jugla guy remind of a young david village. nice positioning. 100 kisses 2 gavi. Boy has d DNA of a barca midfielder. used one-two, give and go, tiki-taka, to open up space. dude nearly got three assist today. abde got potential, final delivery is missing. shout to araujo. man is playing rb. too many long balls today 4rm defence. i think umtiti and araujo can do beta dan eric and lenglet. massive three points.

Jong isn't bad. Take it from me as a chronic Barcelona critic. Yes, I think he needs to be displaced at some point with Pedri or any other classic midfielder but losing him now would so be dangerous, especially without any replacement.

Let's see how he does next year when we have another leader ( Dani) on the pitch. Maybe, he'd get more creative
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Xavi has this to say!!!

That's why I was screaming against the #PasstoMessi tactics they were doing. Since Iniesta left, no one became creative anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2021
tesppidd:
Call me daddy dummy instead!

At least you're graduating and we're progressing.

You have gone from converting ddippset to deepshit; to dropping silly memes; and now to speculating about my age (grasping at straws as usual)
You really think I give a flying fuc? grin

I spent 10 years of my life dissing Ronaldo?

And what shall it profit a man if he missed the climax of the whole Messi versus Ronaldo debate between 2010 to 2014 cus he was Prolly still internally displaced in his mother's womb?

Only to finally have sense in 2020 and start yelling "Ororo, Ororo, Ororo"
Nor be juju be that

Since you have decided upon yourself that you know what age am I then you may call this child abuse and am going to keep abusing the child!

Face it, you're unfortunate!, you've been unfortunate since your creator knew you grin

Your folks waited for you to be born;
Only for you to show up through some hairy and smelly anal passage, displacing unwashed shit particules along the way on your way out..

You've got to be the most unfortunate man in the world! A perpetual IDP.
Your father should have ignored the cries of your mother and dumped you in one of those camps in Maiduguri. grin

You were the true definition of an Internally Displaced Person.

Why did you immediately remove that picture after you were called out? Low self-esteem?

You were a fool at 40 and eventually became a fool forever, Mazi Deepshit.

your useless wife is the man of your house, because you can think for your self.

Your kids would have preferred to be bastards than to have a mumu like you as their father.

At your age, the fact that Ronaldo scores still bothers you, it’s only shows how miserable your life is.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Xavi has this to say!!!

Hopefully with time we'll get back to our best. Why I'm happy is that it's our academy who already has the philosophy ingrained in them that's leading the charge.
Now not much over dependence on imported talent.

I just hope Xavi keeps playing that Jutgla more.
It seems Xavi has successfully scouted Jutgla and Abde.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2021
Devvy4:

Why did you immediately remove that picture after you were called out? Low self-esteem?

your useless wife is the man of your house, because you can think for your self.

Your kids would have preferred to be bastards than to have a mumu like you as their father.

At your age, the fact that Ronaldo scores still bothers you, it’s only shows how miserable your life is.

Remove what picture?

grin

I haven't touched a thing. For years it's been there and that is the very worst of my pictures.

People hide their faces, definitely not me.

Nothing to hide!

You think i give a fuc.? grin

Upload yours and let's see something...

Also pls upload your birth cert, I want to check something..lol

1. Your age.
2. Whether you actually have a birth certificate cus what happened to you technically doesn't qualify as a birth.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2021
tesppidd:
Remove what picture?

grin

I haven't touched a thing. For years it's been there and that is the very worst of my pictures.

People hide their faces, definitely not me.

Nothing to hide!

You think i give a fuc.? grin

Upload yours and let's see something...

Also pls upload your birth cert, I want to check something..lol

1. Your age.
2. Whether you actually have a birth certificate cus what happened to you technically doesn't qualify as a birth.
grin grin grin

Idiotic liar

Immediately that guy called you out, you shamelessly removed that picture from your profile, just like how you also shamelessly took your kids from your house and dumped them in an orphanage home, so you can have time to diss Ronaldo on nairaland

Why didn’t you ask niiliist for his birth certificate after he posted your picture? You immediately started famzing

KMT! Getout, you’re a great fool!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Devvy4:

Ye scum of the earth..

And what has this Messi Ronaldo thing got to do with age?

These random vituperations won't help you one bit...

You're just a big little idiot...

If the word 'idiot' ever came as a person that would be you. grin
And if people came as the word 'idiot', you would be in the superlative. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Devvy4:

Idiotic liar

Immediately that guy called you out, you shamelessly removed that picture from your profile, just like how you also shamelessly took your kids from your house and dumped them in an orphanage home, so you can have time to diss Ronaldo on nairaland

Why didn’t you ask niiliist for his birth certificate after he posted your picture? You immediately started famzing

No wonder grin
Omo see that guy face grin grin grin
I swear he could be a grandpa already cheesy

No wonder they're all scared here to upload their pictures or their other social media handles...awon eyan grandpa hushpuppi writers

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Pu7pl3 pls abeg you in the name of whatever you hold dear ..pls heed this advice. Do not let this habit exist beyond 2021 kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Devvy4:

Idiotic liar

oh oh oh

Now I know what you're talking about.

I wasn't even paying attention. You got the photo from an old post not even my profile.

My account has been there for 10 years now and gone through a lot of editing like everybody does.

But here's the point,

I, am the one who once uploaded my photo so i am the one with the low self esteem here?, and not people like you who have never and would never upload their photo? grin
How does this even make any sense?

Abeg before I forget show your photo and your birth certificate let's see. grin

Prove that you were indeed born and not farted out.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2021
abduleez1:

Hopefully with time we'll get back to our best. Why I'm happy is that it's our academy who already has the philosophy ingrained in them that's leading the charge.
Now not much over dependence on imported talent.

I just hope Xavi keeps playing that Jutgla more.
It seems Xavi has successfully scouted Jutgla and Abde.

I liked that Jugtla guy at first watch. Aside from his fighting propensity as a striker, he also knows how to open spaces to allow others to run inside the opposition's half. I hope to see more of him soon.

Also, with the emergence of Abde, I kinda feel that Fati would have a lesser burden. On that wing alone, we've got Abde, Memphis, and even Coutinho. The last two are not it, especially Phillipe but anyhow, we better save Fati until he understands how not to get injured frequently.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2021
Debroslink:

That's why I was screaming against the #PasstoMessi tactics they were doing. Since Iniesta left, no one became creative anymore.

Valverde made the #PassToMessi obvious to the point that even a clear shot on goal would still find its way to Messi's left foot. The only people that dared to act individually were Suarez and Fati.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2021
Virus99:

No wonder grin
Omo see that guy face grin grin grin
I swear he could be a grandpa already cheesy

No wonder they're all scared here to upload their pictures or their other social media handles...awon eyan grandpa hushpuppi writers
See the guy face sha. Ugly and old face of a 69 year old. lol.

Even on your best day, you can't look like that. You can't even have an idea of my age with that photo, keep fooling yourselves..

But criminally minded individuals pls keep off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I liked that Jugtla guy at first watch. Aside from his fighting propensity as a striker, he also knows how to open spaces to allow others to run inside the opposition's half. I hope to see more of him soon.

Also, with the emergence of Abde, I kinda feel that Fati would have a lesser burden. On that wing alone, we've got Abde, Memphis, and even Coutinho. The last two are not it, especially Phillipe but anyhow, we better save Fati until he understands how not to get injured frequently.
True. I couldn't agree more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2021
Virus99:

Pu7pl3 pls abeg you in the name of whatever you hold dear ..pls heed this advice. Do not let this habit exist beyond 2021 kiss

No be you go tell me wetin I go do angry

But I'll see what I can do cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) (5032) (5033) (5034) ... (6274) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.