Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,318 members, 7,881,167 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4696645 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
logica:
Yes, play them and beat them. But I bet Manchester City or PSG would give Real Madrid real tests rather than the likes of Shalke and Ludogorets. These are the same teams Barca had to battle over 3 seasons. Why not Real eh?

Anyway I have since said UEFA has been a joke for the past 3 seasons. Almost every single thing is rigged; from officiating to draws.

To be honest, Madrid have been getting mysteriously easy routes to the semis, over the last three seasons undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
sebod:

Sir, we were termed uefalona then because of the hatred we created for ourselves having dominated the world football, people were jealous of the success and the beautiful way we play, some admitted and confessed it while so tried to cover up even though they admired it, hence the use of different names. As sir Alex rightly said then "every team benefits form ref errors at one point or the other". And those years you made mention of, we demolished the likes of Arsenal, Bayern, Madrid, Lyon(that constantly eliminated Madrid) and even Man U to write history. While Madrid would only crash out when they faced a big team save last season when they won it. Take it or leave it. RM have always gotten a favourable draw all the way to the semis in recent time compared to other teams.

Just forget the real Madrid issue for now and let's face man city. At the end of the day it's all about who wants it more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maduks88:

If you can prove dat d ref is been paid u can sue d ref
In d past when ref favoured you more I don't think you were complainin. Its football and dere are bound to be human error ( I can remember your CL match against arsenal and chelsea som season past).
Sorry for d legit goal ruled out and legit penalty not given its all part of d beautiful game
According to your logic, what names should we call Madrid now that they are being favoured more? It's just obvious this season that some sect somewhere wanna give Madrid the league at all cost only if you have been following their matches this term.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
The issue about the capital club getting easy draws over the last few seasons won't hold any water if we fail in the UCL again this season. Let's get it right in all competitions this season by winning when it matters most. For all of Real madrid's success last season, it's in the cup matches they were consistent the most (copa and UCL) but they finished 3rd in the liga, not even 2nd; 3rd. It's all about priority setting if you ask me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
AjanleKoko:

To be honest, Madrid have been getting mysteriously easy routes to the semis, over the last three seasons undecided

I'm starting to suspect real Madrid.
This is becoming mysterious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maduks88:

My point is barca fan should stop talkin lyk all dere players are saints u have suarez,neymar and busquet in your team
And messi has dived be4
Smh... you think he's like Cr7?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
logica:
Well, I think a better plan is to have backup for Neymar and Suarez. Pedro is definitely not what we need at this juncture; and I am not sure any of the new kids on the block quite cut it. Deulofeu might have been what we needed, but not sure if he's mature enough.
What's the need of having another attacker when our midfield is shiiit?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maduks88:

My point is barca fan should stop talkin lyk all dere players are saints u have suarez,neymar and busquet in your team
And messi has dived be4
pls point out the match in which messi dived
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
You dey mind than man? I no too sure say hm dey watch Messi game self. tongue angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
bykebyke:

Smh... you think he's like Cr7?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
philfearon:

Lucho needs to listen!!
He is just arrogant and full of himself!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
sebod:

You dey mind than man? I no too sure say hm dey watch Messi game self. tongue angry grin
he think say na ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
he think say na ronaldo
E be like say him dey follow Alves go take that thing for downtown that is why him no too dey see well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLxa3MYMcw&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

For all barca fans who claim messi has never dived in his life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
He was even yellow carded for diving against sociedad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maduks88:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLxa3MYMcw&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

For all barca fans who claim messi has never dived in his life.
The 1st clip shown in the video..that was a dive?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
bykebyke:

The 1st clip shown in the video..that was a dive?

My statement was messi has dived be4 . d clip of him with argentina jersey is dat not a dive?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Krasid:
And some barca fans will be claimin he has never dived
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maduks88:

My statement was messi has dived be4 . d clip of him with argentina jersey is dat not a dive?
Dude...do not make me question your eyesight!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
bykebyke:

Dude...do not make me question your eyesight!!
If you claim dat is not a dive den it means dere is notin lyk divin in football. Cos he clearly dived at d 40th second of dat clip
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maduks88:

If you claim dat is not a dive den it means dere is notin lyk divin in football. Cos he clearly dived at d 40 second of dat clip
That video was compiled by a die hard hater of Barcelona,see the Fcbitchlonia at the top..

Give me a video of Messi diving not fueled by hate..and I will agree he's a diver.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
bykebyke:

That video was compiled by a die hard hater of Barcelona,see the Fcbitchlonia at the top..

Give me a video of Messi diving not fueled by hate..and I will agree he's a diver.
U are gettin me wrong, I neva said messi is a diver I only said he has dived be4.Check all my previous posts.
It doesn't matter who compiled it. The most important thing is dere is a clip of messi diving.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maduks88:

U are gettin me wrong, I neva said messi is a diver I only said he has dived be4.Check all my previous posts.
It doesn't matter who compiled it. The most important thing is dere is a clip of messi diving.
Not in the mood to argue...so okay...yes..Messi has dived before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:24am On Dec 16, 2014
If I have to make a compilation of Ronaldo diving, I will have to suspend everything for the next __________! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2014
Krasid:
how many years ago was that, he stopped once maturity stepped in. but someone is over 30 and is still diving like a kid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
how many years ago was that, he stopped once maturity stepped in. but someone is over 30 and is still diving like a kid
Abeg u barca..sorry..BAKAR fans are f.uckin hypocrites... 1st u say messi neva dives...now u hv bin shown evidence of him diving yal change ur big mouth to say now he has stopped diving cos he's a mature player now..
The problem is you all feel messi Is d closest tin to Jesus Christ nd he has no faults..even wen he makes mistake its d fault of his teammates.. Sometimes the d way humans can so forget wah d word truth means nd defend lies is kinda scary...lets face it Bakar fans can change fiction into reality jst to defend a short player..datz y we Madrid fans hardly argue with u on who is better btwn him nd cr7 coz u all r bleeping OBSESSED cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

Abeg u barca..sorry..BAKAR fans are f.uckin hypocrites... 1st u say messi neva dives...now u hv bin shown evidence of him diving yal change ur big mouth to say now he has stopped diving cos he's a mature player now..
The problem is you all feel messi Is d closest tin to Jesus Christ nd he has no faults..even wen he makes mistake its d fault of his teammates.. Sometimes the d way humans can so forget wah d word truth means nd defend lies is kinda scary...lets face it Bakar fans can change fiction into reality jst to defend a short player..datz y we Madrid fans hardly argue with u on who is better btwn him nd cr7 coz u all r bleeping OBSESSED cry
Now I am ready to argue...what evidence?...except your eyes were blinded with saw dust while watching that video....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2014
sebod:

Sir, we were termed uefalona then because of the hatred we created for ourselves having dominated the world football, people were jealous of the success and the beautiful way we play, some admitted and confessed it while so tried to cover up even though they admired it, hence the use of different names. As sir Alex rightly said then "every team benefits form ref errors at one point or the other". And those years you made mention of, we demolished the likes of Arsenal, Bayern, Madrid, Lyon(that constantly eliminated Madrid) and even Man U to write history. While Madrid would only crash out when they faced a big team save last season when they won it. Take it or leave it. RM have always gotten a favourable draw all the way to the semis in recent time compared to other teams.
Forgone issue bro..Let's just leave it at that!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2014
bykebyke:

Now I am ready to argue...what evidence?...except your eyes were blinded with saw dust while watching that video....
Bro If I bring out more than 1 clip of messi diving I swear I'd shit on ur surname..nd oga dnt be like 'now I am ready to argue' like dat doesn't even prove exactly wat i'v been saying since OBSESSION
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

Bro If I bring out more than 1 clip of messi diving I swear I'd shit on ur surname >sad
Bring out that clip....please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2014
bykebyke:

Bring out that clip....please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6vIBWYy-4Y
Against inter Milan..who compiled d video hates messi shaaaa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.