Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686127 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
philfearon:
No offence here,but some comments here have gradually reduced to silly frustrations and unnecessarily childish.....
Which one is Madrid is receiving favourable draws? which one is Uefa hates Barcelona?
Maybe you guys have forgotten so easily that between 2009-2012,we were literally and ultimately termed Uefalona…… That's because we were favored then effortlessly!!
Maybe Shakter Donetsk who got Bayern Munich or Shalke04 who got Madrid should go hang themselves!!
If reverse has been the case,we would be playing Chelsea now while PSG will face Man city!!

A sensible poster.

For me, to win the competition you have to play all these people, and beat them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmmn tough draw for us though I see us scaling through. Funny thing is Real Madrid and Chelsea also got same draw as last year's. I hope we find a way of beating Atletico Madrid in the league just incase we meet them in the UCL again but first things first and that's man city

Mourinho wanted PSG, he got PSG. Funny grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
easy road to final, this shìt is rigged, they want ronaldo to score plenty goals. barca with man city again. practically the strongest opponent we could meet while Madrid has the weakest
Chai! This one na open ojoro now... Them no dey hide am again. Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
philfearon:
No offence here,but some comments here have gradually reduced to silly frustrations and unnecessarily childish.....
Which one is Madrid is receiving favourable draws? which one is Uefa hates Barcelona?
Maybe you guys have forgotten so easily that between 2009-2012,we were literally and ultimately termed Uefalona…… That's because we were favored then effortlessly!!
Maybe Shakter Donetsk who got Bayern Munich or Shalke04 who got Madrid should go hang themselves!!
If reverse has been the case,we would be playing Chelsea now while PSG will face Man city!!

Hmmmn nice. But then again bro, if one falls at a particular spot, he has to tread carefully when next he passes that exact spot. The fixtures are reminiscent of last season's draw and we all know how it ended. The posts you're referring to just shows the level of faith the fans have in the team, and rightly so. Many things can change before then, just hoping it'll be positive change
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
philfearon:
Oga If I was a girl..i'd marry u now for dis ur post... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
barca are in a bad situation, immediately after
playing second leg with man city, the next
opponent is real Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
See what I just read -
Real Madrid then visit Camp Nou immediately after
the second leg

Now playing - double wahala for dead body by Oritse femi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvYohDe2GSs&itct=CDwQpDAYACITCJrsvOaqyMICFSjewgod0HcAdlIbZG91YmxlIHdhaGFsYSBmb3IgZGVhZCBib2R5&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
philfearon:

When you were getting Olympiakos and Arsenal and Lyon and Bayer Leverkusen,while Madrid was getting Porto,Liverpool in the Knockout stages,it seemed fair then!!
I don't want to start giving our hatets cause to attack us on,let me end here.......But here is an obvious one: Chelsea v Barcelona,2009@Stamford Bridge!!
The same Lyon that eliminated Real Madrid 2/3 seasons in a row that they had to go after Benzema? Stamford Bridge? Abidal Red Card without committing a foul? Is that how clubs get favors these days?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
AjanleKoko:

A sensible poster.

For me, to win the competition you have to play all these people, and beat them.
Yes, play them and beat them. But I bet Manchester City or PSG would give Real Madrid real tests rather than the likes of Shalke and Ludogorets. These are the same teams Barca had to battle over 3 seasons. Why not Real eh?

Anyway I have since said UEFA has been a joke for the past 3 seasons. Almost every single thing is rigged; from officiating to draws.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
My head tells me the draws are on point, my heart tells me real madrid's constant luck in knock out draws bats my eye lid. Who's talking bout chelsea barca 09 again? Only an emotional and sentimental mind doesnt see that every bad decision made by the ref that fateful night hinged on abidal's wrongful dismissal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
We should mend our shoes instead of complaining. Barca of Pep time feared no one in Europe. But now we even they fear simple draw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
cisse7575:
We should mend our shoes instead of complaining. Barca of Pep time feared no one in Europe. But now we even they fear simple draw
Fear? Nobody spoke of fear (not me anyway). I would just like to see Real Madrid against stronger opposition. That's all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Man city players reacting to today's Ucl draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxVN0VVGjU

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
logica:
Fear? Nobody spoke of fear (not me anyway). I would just like to see Real Madrid against stronger opposition. That's all.
My cule, forget realmadrid, if them like make them pare them with 3sc. What im saying is our board is our pinched shoes, the management is sick, we have a grade C coach, lots of our players are tired, the rest are below average...just dont if anyone see what im seeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Let's just get a midfielder in January...that's if our transfer ban is postponed...if notlipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
^^^ Please, recommend one... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
bykebyke:
Let's just get a midfielder in January...that's if our transfer ban is postponed...if notlipsrsealed
Well, I think a better plan is to have backup for Neymar and Suarez. Pedro is definitely not what we need at this juncture; and I am not sure any of the new kids on the block quite cut it. Deulofeu might have been what we needed, but not sure if he's mature enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
logica:
Well, I think a better plan is to have backup for Neymar and Suarez. Pedro is definitely not what we need at this juncture; and I am not sure any of the new kids on the block quite cut it. Deulofeu might have been what we needed, but not sure if he's mature enough.

Pedro has faded badly
His game play is pretty bland these days.

Deulofeu has potential but could freak out in big games
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Claireshan1(f): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tval:
Man city players reacting to today's Ucl draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxVN0VVGjU
Loll funnygrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

Oga If I was a girl..i'd marry u now for dis ur post... grin
Lol. Tell your sweet sis that am available then!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
barackohandso:

Hmmmn nice. But then again bro, if one falls at a particular spot, he has to tread carefully when next he passes that exact spot. The fixtures are reminiscent of last season's draw and we all know how it ended. The posts you're referring to just shows the level of faith the fans have in the team, and rightly so. Many things can change before then, just hoping it'll be positive change
Lucho needs to listen!!
He is just arrogant and full of himself!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
AjanleKoko:

A sensible poster.

Exactly....
I have been always forgetting to ask you this:
Do you by any means have ties with anything Jamaica?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
For me, I'll disagree that Madrid aren't being favored in the round of 16 during this last few seasons. However that shouldn't change the fact that
we are FC Barca, A club that shook Europe like no other club did in recent times. True that in order to win the competition, we need to smash
any team that comes our way, be it shalke , fc sekpe or madshit etc.

In other words we need to be @ our best to knock citeh outta the 2nd round, this fixture wont be a walk over like the one of last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
ebdib:

Pedro has faded badly
His game play is pretty bland these days.

Deulofeu has potential but could freak out in big games

Pedro faded? I disagree... He may not be your top notch hyper-skillful ball cutthroat like the other forwards. He's the definition of a work horse, that works for the glory of the team... We dominated the PSG game, thanks to him and his work rate on the right. He was the extra man in defence and midfield. His game has changed, and it's down to the poo playing tactics from recent times that pitch him too off from the goal point a la Pep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
philfearon:

When you were getting Olympiakos and Arsenal and Lyon and Bayer Leverkusen,while Madrid was getting Porto,Liverpool in the Knockout stages,it seemed fair then!!
I don't want to start giving our hatets cause to attack us on,let me end here.......But here is an obvious one: Chelsea v Barcelona,2009@Stamford Bridge!!
I don't care about which team we play, but I beg to disagree with you on some points sir.
So we were effortlessly favoured in the game against Chelsea? When in the 1st leg Henry was obviously pulled down havine beaten cesch to an empty net, Abidal wrongly sent off for just no reason?. I think any justification like handball or whatsoever you might want to bring up came up after the red card. And every team benefits from such at one point or the other. The ref had a bad day and he admitted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mcleo007:

Pedro faded? I disagree... He may not be your top notch hyper-skillful ball cutthroat like the other forwards. He's the definition of a work horse, that works for the glory of the team... We dominated the PSG game, thanks to him and his work rate on the right. He was the extra man in defence and midfield. His game has changed, and it's down to the poo playing tactics from recent times that pitch him too off from the goal point a la Pep.

Lool.
True
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
I'm confident we'll crush city but I'm still slightly afraid sha.... With the likes of pique.
You can't be too sure.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
sebod:

And what can we do when the refs that are supposed to prevent that have already been paid. I guess you watch Madrid and Barca matches this season! One team can score from offside position, win outrageous penalty, have their players dive any how they want and still go away with it. While the other team will even have thier ligit goals rule out for offside, legit penalty waved off by same refs. So it very easy for one to score more than the other sir.
If you can prove dat d ref is been paid u can sue d ref
In d past when ref favoured you more I don't think you were complainin. Its football and dere are bound to be human error ( I can remember your CL match against arsenal and chelsea som season past).
Sorry for d legit goal ruled out and legit penalty not given its all part of d beautiful game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
philfearon:
Sir, we were termed uefalona then because of the hatred we created for ourselves having dominated the world football, people were jealous of the success and the beautiful way we play, some admitted and confessed it while so tried to cover up even though they admired it, hence the use of different names. As sir Alex rightly said then "every team benefits form ref errors at one point or the other". And those years you made mention of, we demolished the likes of Arsenal, Bayern, Madrid, Lyon(that constantly eliminated Madrid) and even Man U to write history. While Madrid would only crash out when they faced a big team save last season when they won it. Take it or leave it. RM have always gotten a favourable draw all the way to the semis in recent time compared to other teams.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
ddippset:
the mathematics you should be doing is subtracting penalties from real goals. Yes, it is the work of the referee to prevent offsides and handballs, but there is little or nothing he could do about a player who consistently transforms the 18 yard box into an 18 yard swimming pool.
Penalties are part of goals in football until fifa changes d rule.
Ref give card to player who dive a player can be sent off 4 diving if he is already on a yellow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
ddippset:
in the champions league: messi- 8 goals BBC- 7 goals.
BBC-12 goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
bykebyke:

Please stop taking that shiit...it's affecting how you think.
My point is barca fan should stop talkin lyk all dere players are saints u have suarez,neymar and busquet in your team
And messi has dived be4

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (6237) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.