Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686978 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Una first dey compare camavinga and pedri before, As eyes don clear, now una don bring him level down go gavi
Make xavi or whoever go coach me start to dey play Torre, make we see if camavinga go thrash am individually this time cheesy

Y’all are the ones that loves comparing your players to ours

from De jong vs Fede (Fede has totally obliterated that one)

to Pedri & Gavi to Camavinga... the fun part about all this is that no other fan base will pick those two ahead of Camavinga ... if e sure for those weaklings make them come disposes Toni and Modric from that midfield let’s see

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:

A fan base obsessed with a 17 year old kid because their Castilla is full of trashy players grin

Cama is clear from that spanish fraud lol grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
FergieRaww:

Y’all are the ones that loves comparing your players to ours

from De jong vs Fede (Fede has totally obliterated that one)

to Pedri & Gavi to Camavinga... the fun part about all this is that no other fan base will pick those two ahead of Camavinga ... if e sure for those weaklings make them come disposes Toni and Modric from that midfield let’s see
Obliterated trophywise not individually ma gee, When he wins the UCL best midfielder I'll fully accept defeat on that table grin
Congrats to benzema once again but don't forget chief
Pedri + Gavi>Benchvinga
Suarez+Lewangoalski>One season wonder Benzo cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
FergieRaww:

Cama is clear from that spanish fraud lol grin

Gavi is clear of your French laycon

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:

First show me Ronaldo de Lima ucl

Then show me Maradona’s UCL also

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
FergieRaww:

Then show me Maradona’s UCL also

Maradona matter consign me ,you can troll him for all I care

Even Michael Owen won ballon d or grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Maradona matter consign me ,you can troll him for all I care

Even Michael Owen won ballon d or grin

Maradona matter no concern you but why did you bring up de Lima’s matter undecided

if you’re trying to troll de Lima, no forget say en play for both of us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
FergieRaww:

Maradona matter no concern you but why did you bring up de Lima’s matter undecided

if you’re trying to troll de Lima, no forget say en play for both of us

Him like your club pass my own cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Him like your club pass my own cheesy

Lol how you take know, you dey en mind grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
FergieRaww:

Lol how you take know, you dey en mind grin

Be deceiving yourself grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Guy you mentioning me won't change the fact that you're a pessimist even if barça gets relegated tommorow. The fact stands that you enjoy seeing things from the dark side and I'm sure it's not only about Barcelona matter even your general life. Imagine you were for things to go wrong so that you'll quote me. Tuehhh
Na this kind mindset una de use shout change full this country
Culer:

I don dey talk these things dey come since, but they say I be pessimist. Shocking thing is that the mofos who came for me for spilling the bitter truth as it is are nowhere to be found. Ikon360nodirection, andrewpikin, chickenbornwds, mhistaedie01 oldbus. Where Dem dey? Even that resident clown blakfaze dey threaten to leave Barca Lol. It is well cheesy

I'm not surprised at all with the way things have turned out. At all!

I'm just waiting for laporta to do the Lord's work; Relieve Xavi. For now, I dey one side dey look.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mhistaedie01:
Guy you mentioning me won't change the fact that you're a pessimist even if barça gets relegated tommorow. The fact stands that you enjoy seeing things from the dark side and I'm sure it's not only about Barcelona matter even your general life. Imagine you were for things to go wrong so that you'll quote me. Tuehhh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
coded01:
Lol, Fati was praised even by some Vardrid fans on my timeline yesterday, Had it been that his volley went in at 2-1, everywhere for scatter
He and ferran should just battle for the LW while raph and dembele find their square root on the right
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2022
coded01:
mehn that his injury did us bad we wouldn't have been in this much mess if he was fit
like I continue to say 50% Fati is ten times better than that fraud who can't beat his man now am not seeing any difference from Raphinha and saint maximum cause they are good against big who play highline chai but this Raphinha own worse gang i have not seen him beat a man against any big team we have played. suffered against Davies see Mendy that can't defend well baba couldn't beat him or pass him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Mhistaedie01:
Na this kind mindset una de use shout change full this country
That guy was patiently waiting for Barca's downfall so that he can call me resident clown and bring receipts of his post bashing Eric Garcia so as to say, "i told you so"

The truth is that even If Barca fields a team of 11 Busquets against madrid with Pique as the coach, i will still roar them to victory. If they lose, i would rant but we go again next matchday...

The ups and downs only adds to the fun
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:24am On Oct 18, 2022
And I'm not surporting any useless psg...Godforbid

Barca till i die

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2022
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2022
FergieRaww:
cheesy

E nr concern us grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Neimar:

E nr concern us grin

Na lie e concern you grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
No mind am. Because Barca is doing bad means I should wish them bad
BlaqFaze:
That guy was patiently waiting for Barca's downfall so that he can call me resident clown and bring receipts of his post bashing Eric Garcia so as to say, "i told you so"

The truth is that even If Barca fields a team of 11 Busquets against madrid with Pique as the coach, i will still roar them to victory. If they lose, i would rant but we go again next matchday...

The ups and downs only adds to the fun
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
��✅| FC Barcelona wants to sign a top defensive midfielder in January to directly replace Sergio Busquets. @sport
Just sign an explosive RB or a creative midfielder to aid pedri then let us manage FDJ till the summer after our season has already taken an early hit
But if one is to come, it looks likely to be neves since Zubimendi has renewed his contract
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
But what's the use of buying all these players and still seeing unworthy shit on the field.
Xavi better wise up quick since he still has the confidence of the board for the meantime, Even koeman that delivered our first UCL was laid off like a commoner
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dippset Tespidd I was at the Bernabeu on Sunday to watch una match live.

Mehn yall are really really Shït grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Them no even put scoreboard up for the stadium. The hid the BCN fans in one corner.

Other than the 11 players on the pitch wearing the shirt, you would not knlw Barcelona were even in town. The ultimate disrespect grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
How birthday to our next golden boy grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
This sevilla vs Valencia suppose lit
Make I use am study gattuso wella
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zeusis(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:
This sevilla vs Valencia suppose lit
Make I use am study gattuso wella
Watch out for one musa nigga like that
Number4
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zeusis(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:
How birthday to our next golden boy grin
The way musiala start this szn with hot form omo him suppose be undisputed like pedri of last year
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
zeusis:

Watch out for one musa nigga like that
Number4
Ha, boss you sef dey follow la liga cheesy, You try
Yeah yunus musah, he's been doing well under gattuso, I don't see him staying in la liga by next season's end sha, I'm mainly watching for my boy Nico, cavani and their Valencia's RB Thierry Correia since we need one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Omo the Battle for fourth position looks likely to be super tough this season since sevilla has a slow start, Bilbao, sociedad, betis, Villarreal, Valencia, Damn
If we continue our rubbish form we might just find ourselves fighting for UCL qualification again rather than the title, I just hope it doesn't come to that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zeusis(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Ha, boss you sef dey follow la liga cheesy, You try
Yeah yunus musah, he's been doing well under gattuso, I don't see him staying in la liga by next season's end sha, I'm mainly watching for my boy Nico, cavani and their Valencia's RB Thierry Correia since we need one
Lol some of us wey be die had PL fans too FW la liga. Maybe not too often but we dey try. This Moriba just useless. The person I don't see staying is that Lino, The guy is atleast good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zeusis(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Omo the Battle for fourth position looks likely to be super tough this season since sevilla has a slow start, Bilbao, sociedad, betis, Villarreal, Valencia, Damn
If we continue our rubbish form we might just find ourselves fighting for UCL qualification again rather than the title, I just hope it doesn't come to that
Bro this bilbao attack legit die. After madrid and barca, they the most dangerous I have watched this szn. They are free scoring and they dominate teams creating lots of chances but that fool upfront with all speed and no brains juat dey waste ball. Make them go find all those enes unal or them budimir, this inaki na donkey

(1) (2) (3) ... (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.