Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,307 members, 7,887,899 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4705926 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
zeusis:

Bro this bilbao attack legit die. After madrid and barca, they the most dangerous I have watched this szn. They are free scoring and they dominate teams creating lots of chances but that fool upfront with all speed and no brains juat dey waste ball. Make them go find all those enes unal or them budimir this inaki na donkey

Naah it doesn’t work that way, they’re a home (Basque) only based team..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zeusis(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
FergieRaww:

Naah it doesn’t work that way, they’re a home (Basque) only based team..
Xi all spanish
Noticed it too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
zeusis:

Bro this bilbao attack legit die. After madrid and barca, they the most dangerous I have watched this szn. They are free scoring and they dominate teams creating lots of chances but that fool upfront with all speed and no brains juat dey waste ball. Make them go find all those enes unal or them budimir, this inaki na donkey
Like FergieRaww said there are a fully Basque model side, their XI are either strictly from their academy or Basque type players and they also hardly sell their players except if a Very big offer arrives infact I can't think of the last time a player from there was sold out since Laporte, A player like iker munian would have caused problems in other teams, As for inaki dem dey manage am like dat, I prefer his brother to him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rarre: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Like FergieRaww said there are a fully Basque model side, their XI are either strictly from their academy or Basque type players and they also hardly sell their players except if a Very big offer arrives infact I can't think of the last time a player from there was sold out since Laporte, A player like iker munian would have caused problems in other teams, As for inaki dem dey manage am like dat, I prefer his brother to him
Kepa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zeusis(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rarre:

Kepa
Laporte was after kepa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zeusis(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

His brother his developing and has greatly improved compared to last szn. Top talent ready to wreck havoc in spain soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rarre:

Kepa
Yeah Kepa dey there, thanks but he moved to chelsea in August after Courtois forced his move to you guys while Laporte had moved to city in January, Both of their release clauses were also triggering showing how they still operate concerning their transfer impetus

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
zeusis:

His brother his developing and has greatly improved compared to last szn. Top talent ready to wreck havoc in spain soon
I see that boy's future in the EPL or psg , he won't be allowed to stick around Bilbao in Bilbao like his brother, Has almost the same physical traits but better decision making, that kid will cook in a counter attacking side
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
zeusis:

The way musiala start this szn with hot form omo him suppose be undisputed like pedri of last year

Musiala or Bellingham will win the next one .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Musiala or Bellingham will win the next one .
If Ansu fit, he get high chance too of winning

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
zeusis:

Lol some of us wey be die had PL fans too FW la liga. Maybe not too often but we dey try. This Moriba just useless. The person I don't see staying is that Lino, The guy is atleast good
Moriba hasn't gotten himself since he left barca, I hope he still fulfils his potential though cause it'll be sad to see a talent like that go to waste
Lino is on loan from atletico, he'll also have to do a more to displace Patrick kluivert's son, Justin kluivert, I honestly like the make of this Valencia squad and I hope they return soonest as one of Spain's Giants like back then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zeusis(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Moriba hasn't gotten himself since he left barca, I hope he still fulfils his potential though cause it'll be sad to see a talent like that go to waste
Lino is on loan from atletico, he'll also have to do a more to displace Patrick kluivert's son, Justin kluivert, I honestly like the make of this Valencia squad and I hope they return soonest as one of Spain's Giants like back then
Valencia has turned out to be a selling club, doubt if they'd return to the giant status soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
E go make sense if Barcelona just forfeit that Bayern match next week. Make Barca just dash them the 3 points based on mutual agreement cos na another 8-2 i dey see so...
Make Alemany, Laporta, Busquet, pique and Xavi no go dey trade blows in the dressing room after the match grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Penalty Valencia
Werey catch am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zeusis(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Penalty Valencia
Werey catch am
That was the most controversial pk i have seen this szn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
zeusis:

Valencia has turned out to be a selling club, doubt if they'd return to the giant status soon
They've always been a selling club though it's been more pronounced in recent years due to Sapa but time heals wounds, With this gattuso appointment and the amount of youth they have anything is possible
There was a rumour last summer that abramovic wanted to buy the club though it's died down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
zeusis:

That was the most controversial pk i have seen this szn
Navas was the one who caused the mistake that led to it first of all with his loose pass, Don't know what he was thinking there
They should just thank Bono cause once I saw the referee head to the monitor I knew home pressure would push him to ignore his first call outside the box to give the penalty, You see we still have our own entertainment in la liga cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Take a look at my star boy

Gaviiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Take a look at my star boy

Gaviiiiiiiiiiiiii

Guy rest with your Spanish fraud cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
FergieRaww:

Guy rest with your Spanish fraud cheesy

Rest with your Spanish laycon

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

This isn't Laycon, this picture is that of seyi vibez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:16am On Oct 19, 2022
temi1290:

This isn't Laycon, this picture is that of seyi vibez

I know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblemm: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2022
as a culer ,I don't think we will go far this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bellerin is back though I don't how much of a difference it makes anyway

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblemm: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Bellerin is back though I don't how much of a difference it makes anyway
pray we win inshallah,Barca performance depressing these days
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zeusis(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Navas was the one who caused the mistake that led to it first of all with his loose pass, Don't know what he was thinking there
They should just thank Bono cause once I saw the referee head to the monitor I knew home pressure would push him to ignore his first call outside the box to give the penalty, You see we still have our own entertainment in la liga cheesy
I don't even blame gaya for not scoring the penda, I blame kluivert who clearly saw diakhaby running on goal on a 2v1 situation and this idiot decided to take on papu on the outside going into a tight angle. I hated this boy due to his selfishness right from his roma days
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
zeusis:

I don't even blame gaya for not scoring the penda, I blame kluivert who clearly saw diakhaby running on goal on a 2v1 situation and this idiot decided to take on papu on the outside going into a tight angle. I hated this boy due to his selfishness right from his roma days
Kluivert has sadly not lived up to his promise since leaving ajax and I really liked that guy, Maybe gattuso can revive him sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Barça femeni dey commit murder ooooh
Oshoala's on fire
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Be like xavi go do IT under Barca femeni coach cause these babes are ruthless and know what it means to play for barça
We are supposed to be terrors on every front

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2022
No cap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.