Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689585 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5926) (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Thank u Tottenham...remaining Umtiti's Leece & Dest milan.

u can"t extend the contract of bums like shitty Roberto & Alonslow & then u want 2 push away other non Spanish fraudsters. Say no to Injustice

Poor umtiti ,gave out his career for a World Cup ,I guess it was worth it

You Dey thank spurs when dem never sign lenglet grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Poor umtiti ,gave out his career for a World Cup ,I guess it was worth it

You Dey thank spurs when dem never sign lenglet grin
Spurs are not interested...

Nobody is interested in Dest

Nobody wants to leave

It's going to be a long summer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Abde stays
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 4:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:
We've finally signed Vitor Roque
Only the registration from laliga is pending, Good move, Hopefully agent deco gets us more Brazilians with jogo bonito flair
you have not signed anything,just personal terms agreed upon , get your facts right
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:30am On Jun 18, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you have not signed anything,just personal terms agreed upon , get your facts right
Seems you don't know the atletico paraense's CEO was in Barca yesterday to thrash out the formula for Roque's payment, Even if he's not signed he'll soon be a cule sooner than later, See as e just use una catch cruise grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Welcome to Barcelona

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Welcome to Barcelona
Fatty bombom.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Fatty bombom.

Cry tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Cry tongue
Who gave you people money? Where did you people steal it from this time?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Who gave you people money? Where did you people steal it from this time?

When I told you guys we can afford any player not named mbappe you think I was joking

Tebas won’t also let us make signings to make it worst ,if dem born Bayern well they should just give us space and you will end up seeing kimmich as a Barca player grin

Go and check the our ridiculous bill dished out by that foolish bartomeu then you will understand our problem ,within the next 2 seasons we will be more balanced
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

When I told you guys we can afford any player not named mbappe you think I was joking

Tebas won’t also let us make signings to make it worst ,if dem born Bayern well they should just give us space and you will end up seeing kimmich as a Barca player grin

Go and check the our ridiculous bill dished out by that foolish bartomeu then you will understand our problem ,within the next 2 seasons we will be more balanced
Calm down. It's not as if it's 100 million you are spending. You people are just cursing tebas not knowing he's doing the right thing for you guys. Infact you people should be very lucky messi didn't come back to take your team back to square one. While other people are moving forward you guys want to be stuck to the past and put problems especially financial for yourselves in future. Well that would have been good by me as a dead barka hater.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Calm down. It's not as if it's 100 million you are spending. You people are just cursing tebas not knowing he's doing the right thing for you guys. Infact you people should be very lucky messi didn't come back to take your team back to square one. While other people are moving forward you guys want to be stuck to the past and put problems especially financial for yourselves in future. Well that would have been good by me as a dead barka hater.

The worst thing that ever happened to Barca was bartomeu ,as an hater that you are there is nothing bad you can wish Barca than the past bartomeu tenure and we are already getting out of it gradually grin

Tebas is doing the right thing yet others Laliga teams aside Madrid can’t sign players ,even Sevilla sold players and they got about 170 budgeted to spend yet they couldn’t spend

Dey play ,just Dey play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Victor roque 2019

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

The worst thing that ever happened to Barca was bartomeu ,as an hater that you are there is nothing bad you can wish Barca than the past bartomeu tenure and we are already getting out of it gradually grin

Tebas is doing the right thing yet others Laliga teams aside Madrid can’t sign players ,even Sevilla sold players and they got about 170 budgeted to spend yet they couldn’t spend

Dey play ,just Dey play
Real madrid have been selling players more than they've been buying for the last six years and they are also not spending more than they earn now like you people that wasted Neymar's money on those three frauds. Tebas is trying to help you so you don't keep digging yourselves into problems with ffp. I think you can see what is happening with apari that they've given him 115 charges. See how we're now signing players on 6-7 years to bypass them. Those england fa will just be looking at you until they gather evidence to catch up with you and finish you so tebas is trying to save you guys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
My own be say make we see better winger sign. Attack was our problem last season, make affliction no rise the second time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Real madrid have been selling players more than they've been buying for the last six years and they are also not spending more than they earn now like you people that wasted Neymar's money on those three frauds. Tebas is trying to help you so you don't keep digging yourselves into problems with ffp. I think you can see what is happening with apari that they've given him 115 charges. See how we're now signing players on 6-7 years to bypass them. Those england fa will just be looking at you until they gather evidence to catch up with you and finish you so tebas is trying to save you guys.

Brother man there is nothing your English fa will do to mancity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
brandon180:
My own be say make we see better winger sign. Attack was our problem last season, make affliction no rise the second time.

You wan sign winger and you no get any single DM

The winger you get never do you ba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Enrique to PSG? Abeg make e come carry him boy reach that side abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
brandon180:

DM is the prioty.

Besides we have Abde(he's staying), Raphinha, Dembele and even lord of movement (Ferran)

Victor Roque can also play as a winger. Let's not forget that Gavi spent majority of last season on the left wing on paper.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Welcome to Barcelona
We thank Jah and Roque for his unwavering cooperation because if not for his persistence, Him yeye club for don gbe us trabaye
Hopefully we get some jogo bonito in 2 seasons max 🇧🇷
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Enrique to PSG? Abeg make e come carry him boy reach that side abeg

Farmers League employing a possession monster in Luis Enrique hmmm.

Enrique with unlimited money, UCL should watch out grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
oliverano:

Farmers League employing a possession monster in Luis Enrique hmmm.

Enrique with unlimited money, UCL should watch out grin
Chief if you see the way I first grunted when I saw the news, This might prove to be a deal breaker for them though nothing's certain, And the last club I'll want to win the UCL is that Pi$$G, Would like to see how he handles his probable ego clash with Mbappe
But bro wetin happen na? Read Ruben neves is leaving wolves to Al Hilal, You of course knew my position on him coming to FCB but this one shock me ooh, Dude's still in his prime na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Chief if you see the way I first grunted when I saw the news, This might prove to be a deal breaker for them though nothing's certain, And the last club I'll want to win the UCL is that Pi$$G, Would like to see how he handles his probable ego clash with Mbappe
But bro wetin happen na? Read Ruben neves is leaving wolves to Al Hilal, You of course knew my position on him coming to FCB but this one shock me ooh, Dude's still in his prime na

At 18, Neves was the captain of FC Porto while they were in UCL. He left them to chase the bag, joining wolves who at the time played in the championship. He's a bag niggar grin

Neves went for the bag. Barca board wanted him but Xavi wasn't a fan so he didn't wanna join another mid table club in Europe so he took the blue pill and chased the bag.💰 Can't blame him though!.

On Enrique, if he can handle bigger players like Suarez, Neymar and Messi, I think he'll handle Mbape.

He'll make them very solid. If he goes there, knocking them out in UCL will be very difficult.

As a Barca fan, I don't like the news but good luck to him. At least it's better than him joining United or Chelsea.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You wan sign winger and you no get any single DM

The winger you get never do you ba
Lol we no get wingers abeg, ferran na miss, fati is still recovering from ptsd, raphinha na miss(let’s not lie to ourselves) dembele( inconsistent but the only one we can manage)
Okay abde is coming back, but we still need one extra winger.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
brandon180:

Lol we no get wingers abeg, ferran na miss, fati is still recovering from ptsd, raphinha na miss(let’s not lie to ourselves) dembele( inconsistent but the only one we can manage)
Okay abde is coming back, but we still need one extra winger.

Okay but DM is more important

We can’t go into the new season without a DM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ansu looking very sharp and effervescent for Spain tonight..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
I'll love THEM tears once again grin grin grin

Ronaldo and Madrid fans campaigning for Rodri Balondor. Just like in the days of Lewandoswki Jorgihno and Van Dirk. They'll again spilt Haaland's vote making it very easy for Messi to win it again.

The infinity ( 8 ) is coming grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Ansu looking very sharp and effervescent for Spain tonight..
Chief I've seen enough
Ansummane Fatima must be there no matter what for the 2023/2024 season at Futbol Clube de Barcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Seems you don't know the atletico paraense's CEO was in Barca yesterday to thrash out the formula for Roque's payment, Even if he's not signed he'll soon be a cule sooner than later, See as e just use una catch cruise grin
not really bothered about roque ,we have like 5 or six young strikers in the waiting line
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:20am On Jun 19, 2023
So... Gavi and Pedri midfield mastereos first Modric get international trophy.

Hehehe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2023
FirstbornWds:
So... Gavi and Pedri midfield mastereos first Modric get international trophy.

Hehehe
That was last chance for Modric. No international trophy for the so-called maestro.

No where near the level and status of Pedri and Gavi, who already won international trophy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
jpmoriarti:
That was last chance for Modric. No international trophy for the so-called maestro.

No where near the level and status of Pedri and Gavi, who already won international trophy grin

He lost his chance.. Forever an intercontinental failure who can't flourish beyond club level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5926) (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.