Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,519 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4705278 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2023
brandon180:

Lol we no get wingers abeg, ferran na miss, raphinha na miss(let’s not lie to ourselves)

Thank u.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
E be like say Newcastle know our weakness

Offering 30 million plus Bruno guimares for raphinha

How much is Bruno worth and what do you think grin

I don’t believe the news though ,Bruno is easily Newcastle most important player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
andrewbaba44:
E be like say Newcastle know our weakness

Offering 30 million plus Bruno guimares for raphinha

How much is Bruno worth and what do you think grin

I don’t believe the news though ,Bruno is easily Newcastle most important player
Lol, E be like romero don start to dey smoke colos cause that news is as fake as it gets, one of the few people who they are building their project around will suddenly be used as a bargaining tool for Raphinha, Romero should fúckin calm down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Umtiti has interest from some Saudi clubs, alhamdullilah
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Look at their dirty behavior over an 18 year old ,but they will be screaming justice for Vinicius when those Laliga small teams fans target him

We will all be there next season no matter what

But I still don’t get why Vardrid fans hate gavi so much grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
The whole Spain was celebrating while dogrid fans where attacking gavi

We will be here to see them cry if they come for Vinicius next season

Gavi can be insulted by their fanbase because he is Spanish ,but Vinicius should be protected despite his smelling character

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2023
andrewbaba44:
The whole Spain was celebrating while dogrid fans where attacking gavi

We will be here to see them cry if they come for Vinicius next season

Gavi can be insulted by their fanbase because he is Spanish ,but Vinicius should be protected despite his smelling character
Everyone knows they're hypocrites. They only hate abuse and racism because they're not the ones doing it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Look at their dirty behavior over an 18 year old ,but they will be screaming justice for Vinicius when those Laliga small teams fans target him

Imagine if this was Vinicius… We’d hear an entire worldwide campaign about how Vinicius is mentally affected. The whole Madrid media will be having a field day. Real Madridwouldhavereleased countless official statements. Vinicius will rush to Twitter to garner emotional support.

At the end of the day, it is all hypocritical propaganda. No one is really interested in curbing hate and abuse in football. They fight the war when it favours them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You get time engaging those White harlots from capital...Look at how all of dem has gone mute...to show it wasn't because of racism and abuse but because it involved Vinicurse
I watched the video and I commend Gavi on how he locked up and was doing his thing...if na Sissy Vinicurse,by now the whole media would have been boiling....
No matter how you try to put it, Racism and Abuse has come to stay in football.. it's a had fact we all have to accept... Footballers should Danm the consequences and do their talking on football pitch..Even our own fans at a time was abusing Dembele and booing him but today what is happening...Once again I commend Gavi for toughening up and not being a sissy like his counterpart from the other side cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Fabrizio says we are favourites to sign cancelo ahead of arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2023
Geld:

You get time engaging those White harlots from capital...Look at how all of dem has gone mute...to show it wasn't because of racism and abuse but because it involved Vinicurse
I watched the video and I commend Gavi on how he locked up and was doing his thing...if na Sissy Vinicurse,by now the whole media would have been boiling....
No matter how you try to put it, Racism and Abuse has come to stay in football.. it's a had fact we all have to accept... Footballers should Danm the consequences and do their talking on football pitch..Even our own fans at a time was abusing Dembele and booing him but today what is happening...Once again I commend Gavi for toughening up and not being a sissy like his counterpart from the other side cheesy

At times I wonder how someone can be so bold and confidence at 18 ,even alba was squeezing his face while gavi did his speech confidently like nothing happened

Kudos to the kid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Imagine if this was Vinicius… We’d hear an entire worldwide campaign about how Vinicius is mentally affected. The whole Madrid media will be having a field day. Real Madridwouldhavereleased countless official statements. Vinicius will rush to Twitter to garner emotional support.

At the end of the day, it is all hypocritical propaganda. No one is really interested in curbing hate and abuse in football. They fight the war when it favours them.

If Vinicius like he should continue his dirty character over opponents next season ,they will give him times 10 of what he had receive before ,na only Madrid with their hypocrisy go support am this time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2023
andrewbaba44:

If Vinicius like he should continue his dirty character over opponents next season ,they will give him times 10 of what he had receive before ,na only Madrid with their hypocrisy go support and this time
Madridiots have all gone deaf and dumb. You won't see any of them now foaming in the mouth. Let Vinicius bring his bad attitude to next season, na wotowoto them go show him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Madridiots have all gone deaf and dumb. You won't see any of them now foaming in the mouth. Let Vinicius bring his bad attitude to next season, na wotowoto them go show him.

We will all be there no matter what

Vinicius and causing problems against opponents be like bread and beans

They are all deaf and dumb now including their useless ass lickers from the epl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
andrewbaba44:

We will all be there no matter what

Vinicius and causing problems against opponents be like bread and beans

They are all deaf and dumb now including their useless ass lickers from the epl
Anderew don't be a hypocrite this is your own fanbase

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Story

With no single video
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
a4turitoroman:

You were chanting shit and insulting Barca fans over Vini's racism on vardrid thread if they talked about his behavior but when they showed you vardrid fans jeering at gavi, you went to go and bring another different scenario to counter it, Some of your hearts are as black as night

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
I wouldn't mind Neymar returning to Barça though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
a4turitoroman:

chelsea fan wey dey follow madrid extra
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by samiabigail: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:
same here
a prodigal son is always welcome
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:
I wouldn't mind either. He'll bring another dimension to our one-dimensional attack
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Culer:
I wouldn't mind either. He'll bring another dimension to our one-dimensional attack

Imagine having Dembele on the right, Neymar on the left and Lewandoski striking in the middle.

We would just need a good DM and a good RB, and our first eleven will be formidable.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
lol una Dey funny.
Make Neymar Dey where him Dey abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Awesome01:

Imagine having Dembele on the right, Neymar on the left and Lewandoski striking in the middle.

We would just need a good DM and a good RB, and our first eleven will be formidable.

swears

But wait o, I don't understand how xavi plans to solve this kounde conundrum now that he has said that he doesn't want to play at RB anymore. So he'd rather be on the bench? Cuz I don't see him displacing either of araujo or Christensen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Barca basket just gave me joy this nite
Fúckin sweep

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

You were chanting shit and insulting Barca fans over Vini's racism on vardrid thread if they talked about his behavior but when they showed you vardrid fans jeering at gavi, you went to go and bring another different scenario to counter it, Some of your hearts are as black as night
This guy lol what's this , read that Andrew's post again, then you'll see why I posted that image
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
andrewbaba44:

A lil over 24 hrs later Barça basket beat vardrid 3-0 in that same WizInk Arena they were jeering gavi, Winning the Spanish league right in front of most of them on their own court
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Talk of Domination?
Just one more

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Culer:
swears

But wait o, I don't understand how xavi plans to solve this kounde conundrum now that he has said that he doesn't want to play at RB anymore. So he'd rather be on the bench? Cuz I don't see him displacing either of araujo or Christensen.
I'm not sure but I do have a hunch xavi will play three at the back more this season plus all of araujo, Christensen and inigo Martinez are injury prone so he may still have more chances to assert himself, Irrespective of what happens Eric has to go man

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Culer:
Fabrizio says we are favourites to sign cancelo ahead of arsenal.
Which arsenal? Fab must be on colos grin grin
Arsenal were never interested in Cancelo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2023
andrewbaba44:

At times I wonder how someone can be so bold and confidence at 18 ,even alba was squeezing his face while gavi did his speech confidently like nothing happened

Kudos to the kid
Gavi is smarter and more intelligent than his age. If na Vinicus, he would have scattered the place.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2023
a4turitoroman:

This guy lol what's this , read that Andrew's post again, then you'll see why I posted that image
What you posted lack credibility oga. Check the source na..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.