Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686605 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5968) (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nigeriagood(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
💥 2019: Ansu Fati
⭐️ 2021: Gavi
⭐️ 2021: Balde
⭐️ 2023: Lamine Yamal
⭐️ 2023: Fermín López

La Masia keeps on giving. Barca producing the biggest talents in the world 🔥

La Masia is the gift that keeps giving
Long may it last
rest
Yanal and Lopez are among the best talents available??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2023
Nigeriagood:
Cobham nko grin cheesy
Who in cobham has ever stepped on a ballon d'or podium?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2023
Gianluca prestianni is now available after all this time, But the crazy competition would likely make us lose out except he has us in mind, Another one for the future

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Lamine yamal is too young to be consistently in the first team brrrrruuuhhh, Person wey dey skip age grades before he landed in Juvenil A where his current agemates are before xavi noticed him, We have to enter the market to sign a replacement, It's a must

Do you have any replacement in mind?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2023
Awesome01:

Do you have any replacement in mind?
We'll have to look for na, Are there not scouts in the club? Saying who I want won't make Barça see my comments so it's just to wait and see how we'll act
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Lamine yamal is too young to be consistently in the first team brrrrruuuhhh, Person wey dey skip age grades before he landed in Juvenil A where his current agemates are before xavi noticed him, We have to enter the market to sign a replacement, It's a must
He is not too young.

At 16 years, most world beaters are already at the top. Messi had his debut at 13 or so and by 19, he already made the ballon d'or podium.

I know he is not Messi but 16 years is old enough to slowly integrate him fully into the first team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

What is Cobham?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
He is not too young.

At 16 years, most world beaters are already at the top. Messi had his debut at 13 or so and by 19, he already made the ballon d'or podium.

I know he is not Messi but 16 years is old enough to slowly integrate him fully into the first team.
Messi was integrated into the first team at 17 struggling with several injuries probably due to his body at that time, Lamine just turned 16 last month, he's lanky and still needs to gradually bulk up while his muscles become stronger, I have no problems with him having 5-15 mins cameos but to use him as if he's currently an important part of the first team starting games and playing lots of minutes might be a step too far, See how fati is suffering today despite his talent from a similar age

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
What is Cobham?
Chelsea's academy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Messi was integrated into the first team at 17 struggling with several injuries probably due to his body at that time, Lamine just turned 16 last month, he's lanky and still needs to gradually bulk up while his muscles become stronger, I have no problems with him having 5-15 mins cameos but to use him as if he's currently an important part of the first team starting games and playing lots of minutes might be a step too far, See how fati is suffering today despite his talent from a similar age
Fati is suffering today because his injury was grossly mismanaged. It had nothing to do with the amount of playing time he got or the pressure he was put under at his tender age. A star will be a star. And they usually show it at a young age.

At the end of the day, it is all about finding the balance. Balance btw nurturing the star in Yamal and protecting him from undue pressure. Great players can already handle lots of pressure at a young age.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Chelsea's academy
Ohh ffs sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Fati is suffering today because his injury was grossly mismanaged. It had nothing to do with the amount of playing time he got or the pressure he was put under at his tender age. A star will be a star. And they usually show it at a young age.

At the end of the day, it is all about finding the balance. Balance btw nurturing the star in Yamal and protecting him from undue pressure. Great players can already handle lots of pressure at a young age.
Grossly mismanaged? Was it the one against betis or the one where he pulled his hamstring vs celta Vigo in that 3-3 draw? Cause I read the treatment after Mandi's tackle in that betis game was not bad, he was sent to Dr. Pruna who's one of the best in the world
Bro do you know what a militao or skriniar's tackle would do to his still developing skinny legs? The brute physicality on a constant basis since he'll be with men and not boys now? Forget the trainings with the first team where your teammates are trying not to injure you the live match is the real deal, What of if he drops a stinker at this his young age? Both toxic members of our fanbase and trolls would come for him and I don't need to tell you how toxic the webspace is today, We have to ease him gradually and cautiously chief
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

We'll have to look for na, Are there not scouts in the club? Saying who I want won't make Barça see my comments so it's just to wait and see how we'll act

Ok. Let's wait and see like you said. Because it will be a disgrace to the board if they pretend that they were not expecting this Dembele exit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
He is not too young.

guy sorry to say this but you're delusional. LOL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Grossly mismanaged? Was it the one against betis or the one where he pulled his hamstring vs celta Vigo in that 3-3 draw? Cause I read the treatment after Mandi's tackle in that betis game was not bad, he was sent to Dr. Pruna who's one of the best in the world
Bro do you know what a militao or skriniar's tackle would do to his still developing skinny legs? The brute physicality on a constant basis since he'll be with men and not boys now? Forget the trainings with the first team where your teammates are trying not to injure you the live match is the real deal, What of if he drops a stinker at this his young age? Both toxic members of our fanbase and trolls would come for him and I don't need to tell you how toxic the webspace is today, We have to ease him gradually and cautiously chief
that guy must be high on something cuz wtf?!

Make we carry 16 year-old smalllie enter first team. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
He is not too young.

which world beaters were on the top at 16? Why you capping to prove some senseless points?
For your information, Messi at 19 didn't play a game at the 2006 world cup, he wasn't a starter, he didn't start the CL final against arsenal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Well, like I said, it is all about finding balance. I am sure the club knows exactly what to do with him. Afterall, they have dealt with alot of other prodigious 16 year olds.

As for Ansu, it was his injury against Betis that was mismanaged. He ended up having surgery on same spot for 5 times. I dont know if it was Dr Pruna but whoever it was, nearly ruined his career. For his injury against Celta Vigo, he opted for a conservative treatment, having not yet recovered from the surgery trauma he went through from his first ordeal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2023
Culer:
guy sorry to say this but you're delusional. LOL

Cowards who are afraid to get wet, will call it delusional but courageous men will call it ambitious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2023
Culer:
that guy must be high on something cuz wtf?!

Make we carry 16 year-old smalllie enter first team. Lol
If you are good enough, then you are old enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2023
Culer:
which world beaters were on the top at 16? Why you capping to prove some senseless points?
For your information, Messi at 19 didn't play a game at the 2006 world cup, he wasn't a starter, he didn't start the CL final against arsenal.
Messi didnt play at the World Cup 2006 because he got injured playing against Chelsea in the UCL round of 16, not because he was 18. Check records first before you call me senseless.

Mbappe was already terrorizing in the UCL for Monaco at 16. Ansu Fati was already being decisive for Barca at 16. The list goes on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I swear, 100m wey we for get, Now we have to settle for just 25m, Well at least it's good riddance to that his moussa sissokho agent, that's means the nigga planned this all along
The end of Coutinho, Griezmann and now dembele

I believe we will get that 100m surely. Na to run one silly logistics excuse to delay the process afterall I think there was someone from Chelsea last year whose move to PSG couldnt be completed because the administrative assistant didnt pickup the fax correspondence or whatever before the deadline.

We should take a cue from that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Messi didnt play at the World Cup 2006 because he got injured playing against Chelsea in the UCL round of 16, not because he was 18. Check records first before you call me senseless.

Mbappe was already terrorizing in the UCL for Monaco at 16. Ansu Fati was already being decisive for Barca at 16. The list goes on.
Mbappe came up and shone for Monaco at 18, left to PSG at 19. Messi was never a starter at 19, he always came from the bench.
And again, lamal isn't mbappe or Messi. I don't understand why you just can't get it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2023
ThierryJay:

I believe we will get that 100m surely. Na to run one silly logistics excuse to delay the process afterall I think there was someone from Chelsea last year whose move to PSG couldnt be completed because the administrative assistant didnt pickup the fax correspondence or whatever before the deadline.

If it were in Barca's hand, I am sure we should be able to come up with logistic issues and delay the deal.
But it is not, sadly.

You see, if you want to pay someone's release clause, you just inform Laliga. Once they acknowledge it, you just pay it. The club has no input whatsoever at this point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2023
Culer:
Mbappe came up and shone for Monaco at 18, left to PSG at 19. Messi was never a starter at 19, he always came from the bench.
And again, lamal isn't mbappe or Messi. I don't understand why you just can't get it.
I never said anywhere that Yamine Lamal should be a starter. I said he should be slowly integrated into the first team. We have Raphinha, who is the starter.

Please read to understand. Not reading to quickly criticize. You miss out some important points in your bid to quickly criticize.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
If it were in Barca's hand, I am sure we should be able to come up with logistic issues and delay the deal.
But it is not, sadly.

You see, if you want to pay someone's release clause, you just inform Laliga. Once they acknowledge it, you just pay it. The club has no input whatsoever at this point.

Oh okay. So it's all in Dembele's hands. I understand Xavi still wants to speak with him one final time today.

Make one gang kidnap the guy and release him tomorrow abeg grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2023
Culer:

Bro Messi was already a guaranteed starter at 19. That was the 2006/07 season when he scored that Maradona-esque goal vs Getafe. The two legs vs Liverpool in UCL, Messi started. Started vs Madrid where he scored a hattrick.

In fact he was already a starter since 18yrs cos he started both matches vs Chelsea in UCL 05/06 as well as against Madrid in a 3-0 win where Dinho scored those 2 spectacular goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Cowards who are afraid to get wet, will call it delusional but courageous men will call it ambitious.
Lol, this is not about cowardice but being wary, Lamine is freakin just a few days into age 16, He's currently our club's best bet for the future so if anything untoward happens just because we want to show the world we have a talented 16 year old then it's a gamble that could turn out bad as well as good for us, The last 16 year old that made his debut for us is being treated like an outcast today, Nuff said
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol, you're right on that one, Besides taprinzo has tweeted that the process might not be able to be completed today since they'll have to pay the 25m cash all at once, If dembele still has some kind of empathy for Xavi he should do his dribbling so we can get something bigger even if it means giving him 20m out of the 100m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Lol, this is not about cowardice but being wary, Lamine is freakin just a few days into age 16, He's currently our club's best bet for the future so if anything untoward happens just because we want to show the world we have a talented 16 year old then it's a gamble that could turn out bad as well as good for us, The last 16 year old that made his debut for us is being treated like an outcast today, Nuff said
See, if you are good, then you are good. Bringing a 16yr old, who is a prodigious talent, every so often, to have a taste of the first team, is not a gamble in my opinion. Unless we can agree he is not a prodigious talent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2023
ThierryJay:

Oh okay. So it's all in Dembele's hands. I understand Xavi still wants to speak with him one final time today.

Make one gang kidnap the guy and release him tomorrow abeg grin
Lolz I don't think the deal will go through today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nigeriagood(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Reece James is cumin 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2023
Culer:
he wasn't a starter, he didn't start the CL final against arsenal.

This is not true. messi was alread a key starter for barca by then. hw will he play d final against arsenal when he suffered a hamstring injury in round of sixtheen 2nd leg against chelsea

(1) (2) (3) ... (5968) (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.