Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,392 members, 7,901,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4728138 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) ... (6251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
See, if you are good, then you are good. Bringing a 16yr old, who is a prodigious talent, every so often, to have a taste of the first team, is not a gamble in my opinion. Unless we can agree he is not a prodigious talent.
Not with regular game time of course, but few measured minutes to gradually accustom his body to first team football. Cause he's talented doesn't mean we should overwhelm him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Not with regular game time of course, but few measured minutes to gradually accustom his body to first team football. Cause he's talented doesn't mean we should overwhelm him.
Yes. We are saying the same thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2023
TIC TAC 🦗
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
The thing is, even if Xavi convinced Dembele to stay, we should try to sell him (assuming all the reports on his agreement with PSG being true).

Too much drama. It’s enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
This Dembélé release clause deadline kinda makes it feel like transfer deadline day today 😂

@Talkfcb

I can't agree more. That boy and his agent just hold us for blokos😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
So we are going to negotiate with pi$$g instead of the release clause being triggered
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
From the look of things the release clause is not going to be triggered, Barça has given pi$$G five days to negotiate a good price for dembele which he requested, Good, Getting 25m for one of the top 5 RWs in Europe seems strange
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yamal is not ripe or physical fit to play week in week out. If he is talented than he would prove it with the camoe he would get but we shouldn't bet or put our hope they way we did with Fati
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Does any body realize that Lewandowski has been quiet for sometime now in front of goal. I think we need a substitute striker in case o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Awesome01:
Does any body realize that Lewandowski has been quiet for sometime now in front of goal. I think we need a substitute striker in case o.
He scored against Arsenal. Our pre-season opener. If he's fit, I'm sure he'll keep on scoring
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
I think Dembélé’s agent and PSG have handled this situation horribly.

Started trying to activate a release clause two days before it expired, which in turn has made Barça fans hate Dembélé, and now they’ve ran out of time to activate that clause and have to beg Barça to negotiate a sale.

Amateurish.

Hopefully we get nothing less than €100m from this sordid operation and close Dembélé’s uninspiring chapter with the club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
This stupid dude that also owns madrid universal should stick to his goddamn club and put Barça's name out of his fúckin mouth, Always looking for an opportunity to use the club to generate clicks, Fool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Awesome01:
Yeah he's been dogshit especially in the vardrid game, He has to get into form before the season starts, If we sell dembele for a high price, the margin generated by FFP might be able to register Roque now instead of January
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
He scored against Arsenal. Our pre-season opener. If he's fit, I'm sure he'll keep on scoring

Got your point. Yet, won't it be better we get another striker to deputise for him incase of injury , rest or bad form?

In retrospect, we can also use Ferran, or Fati upfront to play striker if he is not available sha. So no much stress. Moreover, since FFP may stop us from signing a new player.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Awesome01:

Got your point. Yet, won't it be better we get another striker to deputise for him incase of injury , rest or bad form?

In retrospect, we can also use Ferran, or Fati upfront to play striker if he is not available sha. So no much stress. Moreover, since FFP may stop us from signing a new player.
We signed Vitor Roque precisely for this reason. He'll arrive in 2024
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:
This stupid dude that also owns madrid universal should stick to his goddamn club and put Barça's name out of his fúckin mouth, Always looking for an opportunity to use the club to generate clicks, Fool
He knows vardrid fans that always want validation, will fall for it, every single time. Also to distract from the flogging we gave them just 48hrs ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
jpmoriarti:
He knows vardrid fans that always want validation, will fall for it, every single time. Also to distract from the flogging we gave them just 48hrs ago.
At least let it only be the vardrid pages that'll post it for whosoever's dumb enough to believe it not a so called "Barça" fanpage posting this crap for interactions when it is clearly designed to damage the club's image
The mugu that wrote the crap is even a vardrid socio so it's mostly their section that would of course wannk to it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
August 1st arriving soon, 50 RC going, going, goi...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

At least let it only be the vardrid pages that'll post it for whosoever's dumb enough to believe it not a so called "Barça" fanpage posting this crap for interactions when it is clearly designed to damage the club's image
The mugu that wrote the crap is even a vardrid socio so it's mostly their section that would of course self-service to it
Barça Universal is a mess. Just looking for cheap click. I no longer follow them.

Though, I saw that news first in Madrid fans page. So I mistakenly thought it was the handle you posted it from.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I don block this stupid propaganda tool since... Very stupid lots. Them and Managing Barca/Madrid na the same el stupidos group them dey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Yeah he's been dogshit especially in the vardrid game, He has to get into form before the season starts, If we sell dembele for a high price, the margin generated by FFP might be able to register Roque now instead of January

How feasible is that.... Especially since I don't know the closing window of the South American market.
Time might not be enough for Paranes to quickly get a replacement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 3:34am On Aug 01, 2023
Gbarsa fans are pained that the media are always saying their team is dead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:02am On Aug 01, 2023
€100m or nothing!! angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:18am On Aug 01, 2023
Time to sell dembele

And who are the fools spreading fake news about Barca and mbappe grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2023
Kilishihunter:
From the look of things the release clause is not going to be triggered, Barça has given pi$$G five days to negotiate a good price for dembele which he requested, Good, Getting 25m for one of the top 5 RWs in Europe seems strange

Top five? What a laugh. I can name 15 right wingers better than him. Dembele is bang average. He is enjoying the Barcelona privilege. Saint-Maximan is better than him and we don't rate him top five because he plays for Newcastle
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by maidaboi(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Time to sell dembele

And who are the fools spreading fake news about Barca and mbappe grin
100m will get us better
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2023
Culer:
€100m or nothing!! angry angry

We need to demand that €100mn in full!!! Because those w@nkers no go pity us one bit if it was in their power to make things happen.

So Dembele and him agent ran out of time and now they're spinning it that Dembele personally requested PSG to negotiate a good price with us for a fair price. Baba wan use style turn am to goodwill from him heart. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nigeriagood(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Dembele have betrayed Barca if what I am seeing is the truth

You know the club is facing a difficult period ,leaving from august first will give the club 90- 100 million euros ,why not hold on for 1 or 2 more days if you really wanna leave ?

But you choose to leave now where only 50 million will be paid and we will only receive 25 while the other 25 goes to you and your agent

Same club that stood for you during your difficult period ,so you can’t even pay back xavi with good ,a coach who loved and always believed in you

If I tell you say e no pain me then I Dey lie
😂😂😂 BARCELONA IS A DEAD CLUB MAKE BOEHLY BUY THEM FOR CHELSEA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2023
Nigeriagood:
😂😂😂 BARCELONA IS A DEAD CLUB MAKE BOEHLY BUY THEM FOR CHELSEA

Boehly should first transform chelsea from being a mid table club

Go and chat with your mates crystal palace and wolves

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nigeriagood(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Boehly should first transformed chelsea from being a mid table club

Go and chat with your mates crystal palace and wolves
no wahala just calm Jackson for golden bootmudryk for BALLON D'OR
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
abduleez1:

We need to demand that €100mn in full!!! Because those w@nkers no go pity us one bit if it was in their power to make things happen.

So Dembele and him agent ran out of time and now they're spinning it that Dembele personally requested PSG to negotiate a good price with us for a fair price. Baba wan use style turn am to goodwill from him heart. grin grin
There's talk of a €50m private clause. I no come understand again, I'd never heard of a private clause before today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
I'm not Heartbroken that dumbele is leaving, not at all, infact I've always been a detractor of his. But we should get good money from PSG for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) ... (6251) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.