Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686087 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5996) (5997) (5998) (5999) (6000) (6001) (6002) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Bro we all know how destructive tebas has been to the league these past few years but this one is definitely not on him, Napoli had the chance to seal the deal amidst all the competition but they blew it, it's also not tebas's fault the kid wanted to cash out this early in his career like andrewbaba said.
Even if he left for Napoli, it is still another tragedy. I know it is difficult for smaller clubs to hold onto shining stars but Tebas is not helping matters at all. Look at Villareal, all the excitement they created last season and the season before that, have all gone into thin air. All their fancy players sold and the club back to square one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Apart from his first season when Koeman and national team literally abused him with enormous playing time, he has been succumbing to more hamstring injuries, even now when I thought the club would have established a specific tailor-made program to prevent these from happening.

Well, we have other players crying for playing time. Besides, next week is international break. At least that will buy him time to recover fully.

Him and Araujo. Only two injury prone players in the team now after Dembulance left.
Yes you are indeed right, that overplaying by koeman coupled with going to the euros and Olympics that same year broke him down, it's always a sad thing to see a player with pedri's quality get missing from time to time, Season hasn't really started and we've already lost two players
My major fear in this is that Xavi may still push for lo celso who's not better than Pedri and also injury prone, 5 midfielders minus an unknown wonderkid lamasia might still spawn to us is more than enough, We also have young darvich Noah in Barça Atletic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I blame Tebas for everything. He is emasculating the league from growth with his harsh FFP. We need players to be able to stay at their clubs for some times at least. Provide the excitement the league needs.

Just Dey play

Playing to be able to stay at club for some time at least ,the excitement players from bilbao Sociedad and co have been giving you all these years no do Abi ? This guys have long serving players than any epl team

Abi no be here zubimendi reject Barca and all other top epl teams ?

For this one you are wrong and I no agree with you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Yes you are indeed right, that overplaying by koeman coupled with going to the euros and Olympics that same year broke him down, it's always a sad thing to see a player with pedri's quality get missing from time to time, Season hasn't really started and we've already lost two players
My major fear in this is that Xavi may still push for lo celso who's not better than Pedri and also injury prone, 5 midfielders minus an unknown wonderkid lamasia might still spawn to us is more than enough, We also have young darvich Noah in Barça Atletic
Yeahh certainly. I heard Darvich Noah was invited to train with the first team today. Good step in the right direction.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Even if he left for Napoli, it is still another tragedy. I know it is difficult for smaller clubs to hold onto shining stars but Tebas is not helping matters at all. Look at Villareal, all the excitement they created last season and the season before that, have all gone into thin air. All their fancy players sold and the club back to square one.
Wetin man go do my bro? It's just to hope this destructive force is kicked out by the electorate this summer though I know he will still employ underhand tactics to win, If laliga had almost the same level of funding or leverage as the EPL we would be the best league by miles, See how Saudi is buying some of our best players like Bono and kessie for cheap compared to the EPL clubs who are getting more for their own,
The way clubs really stripped villarreal sha is sad to see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Just Dey play

Playing to be able to stay at club for some time at least ,the excitement players from bilbao Sociedad and co have been giving you all these years no do Abi ? This guys have long serving players than any epl team

Abi no be here zubimendi reject Barca and all other top epl teams ?

For this one you are wrong and I no agree with you
Bilbao and Sociedad all have this unique transfer policy and they tend to hold onto their stars because of the policy too, which gives the player a sense of a deeper association with the club. I am not talking about these ones. We have other smaller clubs who use to be good and provide stiff competitions in the league, but they all have lost their stars. Celta, Betis (lost Canales and others), Rayo (lost their coach), Villareal (lost Chukwueze and their defender et al)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Out for 4 weeks at least

He will be highly missed but We will be fine ,at least I don’t wanna see 4 midfield anymore

Thank God for gundogan signing ,and maybe time for fermin Lopez
Playing a 4 man midfield consistently at this point in time won't make sense again, the season is long, we can't afford another injury to another key midfielder
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Bilbao and Sociedad all have this unique transfer policy and they tend to hold onto their stars because of the policy too, which gives the player a sense of a deeper association with the club. I am not talking about these ones. We have other smaller clubs who use to be good and provide stiff competitions in the league, but they all have lost their stars. Celta, Betis (lost Canales and others), Rayo (lost their coach), Villareal (lost Chukwueze and their defender et al)

Normal transfer of players going to other clubs ,but tebas should be blamed because we don’t like him

Betis lost a 33 year old Sergio canales but it’s tebas fault grin

Those smaller clubs will keep providing stiff competition ,they did it last season and they won’t stop doing it because almighty Sergio canales and pep regen rayo coach left grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Silentgroper:

your friend??
😁😁😁

I've never seen you around here nor have i seen you and that guy ever had a convo ...

😋😋😋

Are they putting pressure on you back at home ??
My friend is not married, don't pull that stunt on me again. You sef go and marry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Silentgroper(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
My friend is not married, don't pull that stunt on me again. You sef go and marry

his marital status gives you lots of concern ...

😁😁

girl has a crush on a niqqa ...

you better let him know before another girl swoops him and you start to hurt inside of you..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Silentgroper:

his marital status gives you lots of concern ...

😁😁

girl has a crush on a niqqa ...

you better let him know before another girl swoops him and you start to hurt inside of you..
😂 I'm not crushing on anyone please. You all are faceless so how will I crush on a faceless person
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Silentgroper(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I'm not crushing on anyone please. You all are faceless so how will I crush on a faceless person

you've seen his pictures..

duhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

😊😊😊😊😊
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Silentgroper:

you've seen his pictures..

duhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

😊😊😊😊😊
How did you know I've seen his pictures? Where are you manufacturing all these from?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Silentgroper(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
How did you know I've seen his pictures? Where are you manufacturing all these from?
... One one person knows that apart from you ..

you two have dead thread in the culture section where you guys do o your thing ..

right or right

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
... One one person knows that apart from you ..

you two have dead thread in the culture section where you guys do o your thing ..

right or right

🙄🙄🙄🙄
You are a snake ewww
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Silentgroper(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
You are a snake ewww

He seems to be the only niqqa that has seen your face too ...

now that should account for something esp. when you say you're just friends.

I'm pretty sure you've got other males as friends from on here ...

I mean. we're friends too, ain't we??

😁😁😁😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Silentgroper:

😁😁😁😁
You're derailing this thread Mr.
Take your chit chat somewhere else
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
FFS my boy Pedri injured again 😭😭

This should be a cause for concern tbh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Silentgroper:

😁😁😁😁
We are all friends here on nairaland.
I repeat you are a snake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Silentgroper(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Culer:
You're derailing this thread Mr.
Take your chit chat somewhere else

yeah.. the culture section would be nice ...

don't you think??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Silentgroper(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
We are all friends here on nairaland.
I repeat you are a snake

a snake lol ... how's that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lo celso this, Lol celso that, This stuff is irritating as fúck
The way his name is being spawned out of Barça you would think it's not the same one that played for betis and Villarreal recently, We better not have a terrible season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Lo celso this, Lol celso that, This stuff is irritating as fúck
The way his name is being spawned out of Barça you would think it's not the same one that played for betis and Villarreal recently, We better not have a terrible season
Xavi has always said he wanted an extra midfielder along with a right back. Pedri's injury must've triggered a reaction of some sort.
I believe we don't need an extra midfielder tho.

About having a terrible season, it's looking more like it with clueless xavi on the helm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Culer:
Xavi has always said he wanted an extra midfielder along with a right back. Pedri's injury must've spurned a reaction of some sort.

About having a terrible season, it's looking more like it with clueless xavi on the helm
Silva was the first choice but it was pretty obvious to most from the onset we wouldn't get him especially after landing Gundo, Pedri's injured alright but what of the other midfielders we have, Romeu, FDJ, Gundo, Gavi, Fermin Lopez and our captain Roberto who's going to be shifted them when cancelo arrives, That's a total of six midfielders so wtf is the need of bringing a seventh one for esp when he's nothing like Silva? Is this how we will be playing four midfielders all season long with only two out of our forwards starting on the pitch
Tottenham have even rebuffed our efforts prob seeing how they could not scam us with lenglet so I'm still scratching my head wondering what an injury prone lo celso would add to our side, Shebi Villarreal didn't ask for him again on loan for the third straight year this season? We better not have a terrible season especially in Europe because despite the lesser money used for building compared to other top European teams, this squad is pretty good esp when you factor in more incomings like cancelo and prob Felix
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Barça has agreed salary terms with cancelo
Barça has agreed with city
City has agreed with Barça
It's just a loan deal for now

But we have to still wait for one oloriburuku FFP greenlight like say na lekki toll gate we dey, After how many years?
Which kind league and president be this bikonu?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Barça has agreed salary terms with cancelo
Barça has agreed with city
City has agreed with Barça
It's just a loan deal for now

But we have to still wait for one oloriburuku FFP greenlight like say na lekki toll gate we dey, After how many years?
Which kind league and president be this bikonu?
Very frustrating bro. With dembele gone, one would think this FFP brouhaha wouldn't rear it's head.. but alas....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I will wait for him to clock 17 make I see any of una call am small pikin first

What that boy is producing as a winger fati can never ,aside goal scoring

Shutup!!! angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Shutup!!! angry angry
right? 😂
that guy irks me with his horrendous takes sometimes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Culer:
right? 😂
that guy irks me with his horrendous takes sometimes

Swrs...don't know if i will call it "mouth diarrhea"or "finger diarrhea"or even "brain ;; undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Culer:
Xavi has always said he wanted an extra midfielder along with a right back. Pedri's injury must've triggered a reaction of some sort.

Lo celso is even average, seems Xavi is confused.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Culer:
Very frustrating bro. With dembele gone, one would think this FFP brouhaha wouldn't rear it's head.. but alas....
Very annoying development
Fúc Tebas and Laporta too if he's hiding anything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Lo celso is even average, seems Xavi is confused.
I rather we get Joao Felix on loan or wait till next summer to see if we can try our luck alongside vardrid or City for wirtz
Lo celso is injury prone, slow, has a poor work rate off the ball plus he's currently unwanted by tottenham and is on the transfer list no loan but of course xavi will still stubbornly want to fight for a 7th midfielder, Maybe na pass we wan pass tire this season

(1) (2) (3) ... (5996) (5997) (5998) (5999) (6000) (6001) (6002) ... (6237) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.