Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4696049 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6028) (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
OhBritannia:
He is a legend of the club doesn't mean he can be the coach of the club.

Chelsea made the mistake with lampard.
Manchester united made it too.
Juventus made the same mistake and now Barcelona are making the same mistake.

Xavi won't take us anywhere, we will never get anywhere as long as xavi is the coach of Barcelona.

Make Barca collect Ten Hang abi?

Oya tell us your preferred coach aside Xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
Never celebrated a barca goal like that off cancelo even my neighbor think say I dey on colos mehh what' a comeback

Mallorca next
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
whodeyhause got so close in trolling Barca for the first time in several months...he's now in severe pains grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
PJtech:

make Ten hag come dey suspend our players dey form dictator
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
PJtech:
Nah toxic fans full this thread.. match wey never finish nna do use badmouth finish coach and players

Oya wetin nna wan talk now

Their football knowledge is mediocre. Most of them can't read games, so they find a scapegoat to criticise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Which kind first 11 you for take start ?

Only 2 changes and alonslow was the only suspect .but yeah xavi wasn’t suppose to start with that 11

Make una Dey cool town

So losing two zero at home was supposed to make the fans happy?
Naturally ain't fans supposed to blame the coach for making a change especially when that change "Alonso" was woeful in the match.

Yes we won but xavi is fond of making coaching mistakes, over calculating and over analysis. A low budget Guadiola.

Any success this club will see in the nearest future isn't because of xavi, it's going to be the collective efforts of the players as we have seen in today's game.

I repeat, xavi isn't still a good coach, he has some level up to do.

By the way i don't have any problem with the players.
Xavi is my issue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
PJtech:

Xavi needs to calm down.

Last season he almost cost us the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
OhBritannia:
Naturally ain't fans supposed to blame the coach for making a change especially when that change "Alonso" was woeful in the match.

Yes we won but xavi is fond of making coaching mistakes, over calculating and over analysis. A low budget Guadiola.

Any success this club will see in the nearest future isn't because of xavi, it's going to be the collective efforts of the players as we have seen in today's game.

Xavi is my issue.

You too understand football go collect coaching job or Pundit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chasicolis(f): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Gundogan should be the last mid fielder to be selected when all are fit.
Pedri, FDJ, Rome or Gavi( depends on the team) and lastly Ilkay.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SonOfHercules: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Everyone needs to make mistakes, even xavi!
The coach is growing. Abeg culers stop being toxic and support this team.
#catalansforlife
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
OhBritannia:

Xavi is my issue.

Loosing 2 -0 at home should make fans to be saying xavi out ?

I have always and I will always say you guys deserve a coach like Ronald koeman

Go and sack xavi and employ guardiola nah

Rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
OhBritannia:
Xavi needs to calm down.

Last season he almost cost us the league.

Almost cost you the league by winning the league with 5 games to go

This fanbase Dey watch ball so ?

I am sure arteta would have been killed if arsenal have the type of our fans

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Loosing 2 -0 at home should make fans to be saying xavi out ?

I have always and I will always say you guys deserve a coach like Ronald koeman

Go and sack xavi and employ guardiola nah

Rubbish

🤣🤣
Dey calm down na
Xavi as a player was beaten 4:0 by this Celta
We lost 2:1drew 3:3 against them he should know that you don't experiment with this team s
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fira09(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
BlaqFaze:
whodeyhause got so close in trolling Barca for the first time in several months...he's now in severe pain grin grin
The dude is a bitter-pained-sadist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
PJtech:

The earlier people understand football the better for fans.. we loose some we win some

Like today now wetin una expect Celta vigo fans to dey talk... oya make nna reason am say you be delta vigo fan tonight

Lol, how many Barca fans dey think like that. Many people for here just dey too toxic and like to complain all day everyday.

Na two changes na in be Xavi no get first 11. Same people wey go dey ask for rotation to prevent player burnout.

They werey 3 Chelsea fans wey I watch this match with for house wan kill me with trolling today. As we Equalize come later win, see as dem dey yab la Liga. Say no be serious league. Dem just dey vex for Celta. Omo, if we no win today ehn, wetin my eyes for see. One werey ready to tear my shirt sef. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
I just dey happy say we win this match, if not na Ferran Torres head go carry am. 😭😭

I didn't like Xavi moving him to the left, but the funny thing is he played better in that left than what he did all through on the right.
Painfully and pityful miss, but it is what it is.

He has the ingredients of a super sub sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oldboss:

🤣🤣
Dey calm down na
Xavi as a player was beaten 4:0 by this Celta
We lost 2:1drew 3:3 against them he should know that you don't experiment with this team s

There is no experiment in starting 8 of your starters

Na alonslow be experiment wey go make us Dey complain ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oldboss:
Never celebrated a barca goal like that off cancelo even my neighbor think say I dey on colos mehh what' a comeback

Mallorca next

I wan craze for that goal...
My Chelsea haters friends just dey livid. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chasicolis:
Gundogan should be the last mid fielder to be selected when all are fit.
Pedri, FDJ, Rome or Gavi( depends on the team) and lastly Ilkay.

Walahi, e be like say that man no fit influence midfield without De Jong or Pedri. See as him toothless. I've always doubted his impact in most games but this match just confirmed he should be dragging minutes with Gavi. The rest are all clear. Gavi sef edges him due to ball recoveries.
I'm not saying Gundo ain't good, but he's not at the level or gelling as he's supposed to presently.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Dollywood:
Nah. I was wrong about Cancelo and Felix. These folks added spice to our attack, damn. Especially that Cancelo boy. World class player. He played as an attacking midfielder today tho. Who else noticed it?

Yeah, Cancelo played as a midfielder. I was complaining to my guys while watching the match that Cancelo overlapping and basically playing in the middle was the reason Kounde was open and it's easy for Celta to hit us on the counter with fast touches.

Everytime Celta attacked we had only three defenders at the back, at times just two sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
We move!!! Unto the next match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
abduleez1:

Walahi, e be like say that man no fit influence midfield without De Jong or Pedri. See as him toothless. I've always doubted his impact in most games but this match just confirmed he should be dragging minutes with Gavi. The rest are all clear. Gavi sef edges him due to ball recoveries.
I'm not saying Gundo ain't good, but he's not at the level or gelling as he's supposed to presently.

Gundogan have his own special qualities and will always start when fresh ,there will be little rotations normal

He wasn’t at his best today and suddenly you have always doubted his impact ? Smh

He has been good since he came and assisted about 3 times

But but una must create agenda out of nothing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Gavi is a very good player

He should just work on his discipline

He knows how to assist and how to score ,his work rate is unmatched
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
abduleez1:

He was so toothless that he was the one that created pedri first goal of the season in a very tight space grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
abduleez1:

Yeah, Cancelo played as a midfielder. I was complaining to my guys while watching the match that Cancelo overlapping and basically playing in the middle was the reason Kounde was open and it's easy for Celta to hit us on the counter with fast touches.

Everytime Celta attacked we had only three defenders at the back, at times just two sef.

That's the danger of playing with too-attack-minded wingbacks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
FDJ is out till November

Thank God pedri will be back in 2 weeks

It’s time for Fermin Lopez to shine
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He was so toothless that he was the one that created pedri first goal of the season in a very tight space grin

Of course you know I'm talking about today's match.
What's wrong if I say I've always doubted him playing for us? I ain't confident in him yet, is that now bad analysis?

Raphinha was one of our most influential players last season. Does that stop criticism from his play on areas to work on? Lewandoski has been dogshit since late last season till beginning of this season before the last two matches. So one won't call out his shit cos he does what he's supposed to do on the pitch??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
abduleez1:

Of course you know I'm talking about today's match.
What's wrong if I say I've always doubted him playing for us? I ain't confident in him yet, is that now bad analysis?

Raphinha was one of our most influential players last season. Does that stop criticism from his play on areas to work on? Lewandoski has been dogshit since late last season till beginning of this season before the last two matches. So one won't call out his shit cos he does what he's supposed to do on the pitch??

You said have always doubted his impact ,but na only Today game you mean ,bro for crying out loud this is gundogan first average Barca game ,so which impact you don Dey doubt ?

Bro you are general and not just about today game only

Laliga team wey low block plenty ,xavi will never bench gundogan aside rotations ,man do easily open low block defense ,pedri is the only cheat code better than him on that aspect
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You said have always doubted his impact ,but na only Today game you mean ,bro for crying out loud this is gundogan first average Barca game ,so which impact you don Dey doubt ?

Bro you are general and not just about today game only

Laliga team wey low block plenty ,xavi will never bench gundogan aside rotations ,man do easily open low block defense ,pedri is the only cheat code better than him on that aspect

Calm down dey read and understand person before you jump reply.

I'm referring to him being "toothless" today.
And the suspicion being his overall impact since he's started playing. undecided undecided
I'm not yet convinced by his overall impact so far.

And when someone says doubt in impact, simply means neither here nor there. Not convincingly good, not overwhelmingly bad. Hence the DOUBT.

Make na dey try understand things properly. ✌️
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
abduleez1:

Calm down dey read and understand person before you jump reply.

I'm referring to him being "toothless" today.
And the suspicion being his overall impact since he's started playing. undecided undecided
I'm not yet convinced by his overall impact so far.

And when someone says doubt in impact, simply means neither here nor there. Not convincingly good, not overwhelmingly bad. Hence the DOUBT.

Make na dey try understand things properly. ✌️

No wahala egbon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 2:39am On Sep 24, 2023
This fan base though.
Everyone can't have the same opinion on a player or on a coach like you do.
That's the beauty and diversity of football ⚽
But at the end of the day, we all want the best for the club and that's what is most important.

When a football match is going on and the home team are losing towards the end of the game and then the home fans starts leaving the stadium, does that mean that the fans leaving the stadium don't love the club?

They left because they are disappointed but if the team went on to later stage a comeback and win the match then everyone celebrates because at the end of the day, those that stayed till the end and those that left all want the best for the club.

Criticizing a player or a coach is why football is an argumentative sports when it comes to the fans.
You don't have to refer to someone with an opposite opinion of yours "foolish" or stupid.

Sigh!!!! maturity is indeed a trait.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 5:48am On Sep 24, 2023
OhBritannia:
This fan base though.
Everyone can't have the same opinion on a player or on a coach like you do.
That's the beauty and diversity of football ⚽
But at the end of the day, we all want the best for the club and that's what is most important.

When a football match is going on and the home team are losing towards the end of the game and then the home fans starts leaving the stadium, does that mean that the fans leaving the stadium don't love the club?

They left because they are disappointed but if the team went on to later stage a comeback and win the match then everyone celebrates because at the end of the day, those that stayed till the end and those that left all want the best for the club.

Criticizing a player or a coach is why football is an argumentative sports when it comes to the fans.
You don't have to refer to someone with an opposite opinion of yours "foolish" or stupid.

Sigh!!!! maturity is indeed a trait.
lol. You dey mind them. I've beaten on this issue before. People are always going to have different opinions, if mine doesn't conform with yours, scroll pass! No need to be bitter or cry about it.

Crazy thing is, you're actually right about Xavi, he's not doing well enough with these players. Our pattern of play is still slow and lethargic, no form of urgency, no coordination at the back. We'd have lost this match in the first half alone if not for Celta's wastefulness Infront of goal. There are big cracks in this team, a better opposition would've taken advantage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6028) (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: pu7pl3(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.