Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,206 members, 7,873,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687640 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6224) (6225) (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:11am On Jun 07
abduleez1:

I pray so ooo. Cos I'm already tired of that guy and ain't waiting for any redemption arc. For how many seasons like this him never still gel.

Thing is even if offers come for that bum, he'd still reject it and start saying nonsense like how he loves the club. How I wish Laporta go fit bundle am Xavi style. 😤🙄
it's obvious what he wants to do..

He wants to run down his contract and leave for free
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:17am On Jun 07
jpmoriarti:
The problem is, he doesn't stand up when the team is struggling. I can't remember a match our goalkeeper won for the team. Once the team is struggling, he is the epitome of it all.
Real Vardrid may have won UCL on saturday but they didn't have everything there way and there goalkeeper who have been away for all season, came in and kept them in the game. He was part of the solution.

There was no way Ter Stegen would have kept a clean sheet with all the barage of chances the Borussia Dortmund were creating.

I think this is why the fans here are critising Ter Stegen for being average and never able to raise his level when the team needs it the most. And this is why an increasingly error prone 38 year old Manuel Neuer continues to lead the line for Alemania.
we won the league with Xavier largely due to Ter Stegen's saves.

Remember when we use to win games by a goal margin...Ter Stegen made us win those games

The Neuer you're talking about is one of the reasons Madrid won ucl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:39am On Jun 07
BlaqFaze:
it's obvious what he wants to do..

He wants to run down his contract and leave for free

Yep. Sadly, that's his plan. And he'd be eligible for a huge sign on fee.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 9:43am On Jun 07
Am I the only one that one to see Fermin Lopez play as a striker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Philip6800(m): 10:13am On Jun 07
Now I see the reasons why make Sapalona page dey busy pass our Madrid page, it's because they're lots of lamentation and complains in this page than Madrid page.
See as everything dey calm for our page because we nor get problems grin our President know wetin him dey do so we nor get wahala grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 11:36am On Jun 07
Oga go warm eba chop. First of all how many fans una get?? No be chelshit and man urinated fans dey suck una dick. We get fans pass u for naija no be today. cheesy cool
Philip6800:
Now I see the reasons why make Sapalona page dey busy pass our Madrid page, it's because they're lots of lamentation and complains in this page than Madrid page.
See as everything dey calm for our page because we nor get problems grin our President know wetin him dey do so we nor get wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 11:50am On Jun 07
Pau cubarsi couldn't make the final short list. Curlers, good or bad news grin cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:09pm On Jun 07
Ijustwantto:
Pau cubarsi couldn't make the final short list. Curlers, good or bad news grin cool

Somehow good news as he is just 17 ,he is likely to play at the Olympics so it won’t be good to stress the kid with 2 tournaments as they did to pedri ,not that he will be starting ahead of laporte or le normand who are more experienced

At least Madrid fans won’t be crying on Twitter for their man nacho .

Lastly Jesus navas and Fabian Ruiz have no business in that Spanish team ahead of Pedro porro and Alex Garcia .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:15pm On Jun 07
Philip6800:

See delulu nah ,man said dem no get problem ,it’s more like you don’t have fans

Your 10 fans and dickriding guys from Chelsea and Man U grin

No go warm Kunu drink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:26pm On Jun 07
Make this club just get sense ,and I hope this news I am reading isn’t true

Una get small money from Nike una wan go spend part of an in getting Luis diaz ? Person wey no clinical pass ferran torres

Abeg o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 2:06pm On Jun 07
All na still transfer rumor. As tins tight like dis, we suppose spend wise grin
andrewbaba44:

Una get small money from Nike una wan go spend part of an in getting Luis diaz ? Person wey no clinical pass ferran torres

Abeg o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:44pm On Jun 07
Philip6800:
Go and see Chelsea's thread when they won the champions league in 2021 and compare it to the buzz your thread generated in both 2022 and 2024, heck even Messi's world cup celebrations even had more views and comments than your trophy wins, no be for here sometime ago devvy dey camp 24/7 before purple para try give am OT make he leave us dey engage your thread pass here?
People dey talk, club with the most inorganic fans dey talk, if I ask you now who be your no 10 for 2006 you go run go Google like how you run from your former club come vardrid, JP fit leave comment for your thread meet am for that same page the next week
Alaye E koshi lo jor cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 2:45pm On Jun 07
So messi open mouth, call Madrid the best team in the world. If not because I like him, I would have trolled the nonsense out of him. Even if na true, na him mouth we suppose hear am?? Yeye boy🙄
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:52pm On Jun 07
Ijustwantto:
Make the boy come rest for Olympics he don try even though e go pain us and am small, normal yamal no even suppose go self na cause of him hype with the national team wey make them carry am, their health matters a lot seeing what happened to Pedri and gavi, he is 17 so still have a lot of years to be the custodian of the Spanish backline in the future, he's also not better than any CB in the spanish team at the moment, forget the jubilations going on online from other fanbases that he was not picked, na here we go dey when dem go soon tire jump go another of our players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:58pm On Jun 07
andrewbaba44:

Abeg o
Flick better vetoes that move, person wey no dey clinical plus injury prone, at least we can mold Nico to our own standard since he's still young
I no dey understand this Portuguese and Porto players both ex and latest connection this days, if to say money dey now and we left everything to his hands maybe we for don sign Sergio conceicao their coach and LW pepe, Liverpool no go even gree sell am without trying to bill us crazily I trust them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:02pm On Jun 07
andrewbaba44:

Abeg o
Luis Diaz na very good addition... if the price dey right sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Silentgroper(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07
BlaqFaze:
that one no goose chase una dey ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:07pm On Jun 07
BlaqFaze:

Price will be high

Luiz diaz can dribble more than raphinha and torrrs but both are more clinical than him ,he is 27 and I don’t want him ,Nico Williams is more younger and will cost lesser
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:09pm On Jun 07
More UCLs than barka☺

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 7:30pm On Jun 07
Someone asked me "if Neymar had stayed longer at camp nou, how do u think his football career would have turned out"? So I say make I come ask you too cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:19pm On Jun 08
Silentgroper:
that one no goose chase una dey ..

if the guy say he wan come, we go buy am. It's just up to him to push for a move
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:21pm On Jun 08
Ijustwantto:
Someone asked me "if Neymar had stayed longer at camp nou, how do u think his football career would have turned out"? So I say make I come ask you too cheesy grin
Barca would have won another championship league and he will be a balon d'or winner
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 12:22pm On Jun 08
Ijustwantto:

He would have still be unsatisfied. It's not easy being under Messi shadow and let us don't forget that Messi was still at Barca long after Neymar left for PSG.

The mistake Neymar made was not leaving Barca but it was going to PSG. He would have gone to an epl top club (probably Man City) and I believe he would have had a balon dor at least
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:45pm On Jun 08
Ijustwantto:
So messi open mouth, call Madrid the best team in the world. If not because I like him, I would have trolled the nonsense out of him. Even if na true, na him mouth we suppose hear am?? Yeye boy🙄

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He was asked a question in a televised interview and he gave his honest opinion. Messi no be Cho Cho Cho guy, he speaks the truth most times. Madrid just won the biggest club football competition and their 15th overall so it's not out of place. May be he shouldn't have said it but I find nothing wrong. For me, like Messi, football no be do or die affair.

This is the full context of his response to the question asked....

“If we’re talking results, it’s Real Madrid. If we’re talking playing style, I personally like Guardiola’s Manchester City a lot and I believe that every team he coaches will be special. Playing style, Manchester City are the best. Results, it’s Real Madrid,” he explained.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:50pm On Jun 08
andrewbaba44:

Price will be high

Luiz diaz can dribble more than raphinha and torrrs but both are more clinical than him ,he is 27 and I don’t want him ,Nico Williams is more younger and will cost lesser

Raph currently offers more than Diaz. I don't even like him sef, he's too individualistic and will cost too much.

Nico or keep Raph. We don't need another Liverpool player here unless Allison Becker or Salah.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 12:54pm On Jun 08
Exactly. He should have gone to epl. Psg no be club. Even man u or Chelsea would be a better option because they were still good back then in 2017 when he left. He was under a lot of pressure just to leave messi and shine on his own which latter went sour for him. Winning balon dor in Ronaldo messi era is not easy. Ask Ribery, snejer, zlatan, ozil, suarez and others. But if I were him I would have stayed. Balon dor wouldn't be my priority because people will still recognize you as a great player. So many countless players deserved balon dor not only neymar cheesy
Jodera:

He would have still be unsatisfied. It's not easy being under Messi shadow and let us don't forget that Messi was still at Barca long after Neymar left for PSG.

The mistake Neymar made was not leaving Barca but it was going to PSG. He would have gone to an epl top club (probably Man City) and I believe he would have had a balon dor at least
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:55pm On Jun 08
oliverano:

Raph currently offers more than Diaz. I don't even like him sef, he's too individualistic and will cost too much.

Nico or keep Raph. We don't need another Liverpool player here unless Allison Becker or Salah.

That’s why I said he can dribble more than raph ,that’s he only side he is better ,so we don’t need him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 12:55pm On Jun 08
Salah sef, I no rate am again. He no bang again grin
oliverano:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:57pm On Jun 08
andrewbaba44:

That’s why I said he can dribble more than raph ,that’s he only side he is better ,so we don’t need him

Exactly bro...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Silentgroper(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08
BlaqFaze:
if the guy say he wan come, we go buy am. It's just up to him to push for a move
he has a contract till 2028 .. Una fit handle his fee .. you know say Liverpool go bill una no be Small...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 1:52pm On Jun 08
Ijustwantto:
Exactly. He should have gone to epl. Psg no be club. Even man u or Chelsea would be a better option because they were still good back then in 2017 when he left. He was under a lot of pressure just to leave messi and shine on his own which latter went sour for him. Winning balon dor in Ronaldo messi era is not easy. Ask Ribery, snejer, zlatan, ozil, suarez and others. But if I were him I would have stayed. Balon dor wouldn't be my priority because people will still recognize you as a great player. So many countless players deserved balon dor not only neymar cheesy
Lmaoo. You think the bolded is easy for any player aiming for balon dor to just stay put?

Like you said, balon dor is not your priority. The way Neymar was hot that time, balon dor was really his priority and the way Messi was going, he(Messi) wasn't slowing down anytime soon. Neymar already had the Pr as them Messi and Ronaldo (tho certainly not on the same level), but the Pr was good enough for him to win a balon dor if he went to a club like Man City and perhaps ended up winning the UCL.

I'm very certain that if Neymar was in Haaland shoes last season (or any other season during prime Messi and Ronaldo), he would have won that balon dor that Haaland missed out on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 2:23pm On Jun 08
Well said. But my own point is dat with the way balon dor tins has been, no player can win it with messi in barca and Ronaldo in Madrid. There were other good, better, best players but the media really focused on those two. grin cool. But if we should be straight forward, neymar jr deserves balon dor. That is why dis current madristas guys like vini are lucky not to fall into prime Ronaldo and messi era grin
Jodera:
Lmaoo. You think the bolded is easy for any player aiming for balon dor to just stay put?

Like you said, balon dor is not your priority. The way Neymar was hot that time, balon dor was really his priority and the way Messi was going, he(Messi) wasn't slowing down anytime soon. Neymar already had the Pr as them Messi and Ronaldo (tho certainly not on the same level), but the Pr was good enough for him to win a balon dor if he went to a club like Man City and perhaps ended up winning the UCL.

I'm very certain that if Neymar was in Haaland shoes last season (or any other season during prime Messi and Ronaldo), he would have won that balon dor that Haaland missed out on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6224) (6225) (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: RoyalBlak007 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.