Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:23 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4830976 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (6348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
sebod:
No now you know abi? grin
No be now I know ooooo. But na now I confirm am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
dmcdad:

I don discover say arguing with this guy no dey help at all. Him go just dey take you back ni. Dey pull you come him level of reasoning.

I no argue with am again. Anything wey him talk henceforth correct.
As in ehhh...I tire for am shaa!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
sebod:

Hehehehe make una allow Krasid rest ooooo. The guy can use anything to drive home his points on Cr7 grin grin grin
He just made it too obvious my brother..
I even asked him earlier if today was his stupidity day!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ronaldo kicked the ball and started raging after arbeola took his tap in and scored grin cheesy

Team player my foot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
bykebyke:
Ronaldo kicked the ball and started raging after arbeola took his tap in and scored grin cheesy

Team player my foot.
lol ur head is there, i was even supriz to c him behave in such manner instead of celebrating with his team mates. Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:
lol ur head is there, i was even supriz to c him behave in such manner instead of celebrating with his team mates. Smh
Do you even watch Madrid matches? If you do, you wouldn't be surprised. Afterall, he did worse with Bale several weeks ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ronaldo is a disgrace to football! Anyone who thinks otherwise is plain...lipsrsealed

He behaves (when a teammate scores) the same way a player would behave when his team concedes a goal. Jeez! Such glory hunter!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
bykebyke:

Team player my foot.
what happened there? I didn't see the game. Did the cry baby throw tantrums tonight?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
scantee:
If you really watch football then you would know that Ronaldo is Selfish.Stop playing the surprise act because we all know barca fans have criticised him a lot for this.It is a bad attitude which he needs to stop but has been one of the factors that has propelled him to the top.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
ddippset:
what happened there? I didn't see the game. Did the cry baby throw tantrums tonight?
As usual couldn't hide his anger and frustration. The worse was that, his supposed tap-in was played by Arbeloa, albeit Arbeloa could have (if he wanted) left it for him to tap-in.

After the game, he didn't even bother greeting players (as is custom) or even fans. He went straight to the dressing room with that kinda face. You know...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Krasid:
If you really watch football then you would know that Ronaldo is Selfish.Stop playing the surprise act because we all know barca fans have criticised him a lot for this.It is a bad attitude which he needs to stop but has been one of the factors that has propelled him to the top.
Wow... So Penaldo fanboys know the truth afterall. What a relief!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
dmcdad:

As usual couldn't hide his anger and frustration. The worse was that, his supposed tap-in was played by Arbeloa, albeit Arbeloa could have (if he wanted) left it for him to tap-in.

After the game, he didn't even bother greeting players (as is custom) or even fans. He went straight to the dressing room with that kinda face. You know...
What do you expect from the world best player after seeing his lead cut short to one by the god of soccer. He needed to score at all cost and you sure know what that means. He can't just afford to lose that 1st spot to the god so he must ddo whatever he can to score. Even if it means scoring an own goal only if it would count.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
sebod:

What do you expect from the world best player after seeing his lead cut short to one by the god of soccer. He needed to score at all cost and you sure know what that means. He can't just afford to lose that 1st spot to the god so he must ddo whatever he can to score. Even if it means scoring an own goal only if it would count.
Your last sentence? lipsrsealed cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
dmcdad:

Messi walked straight into the tunnel after the 2nd leg vs PSG.Of course no one made a fuss because humble Messi never goes wrong.Do you know the kind of criticism such players get when they don't score for 2/3 matches?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
dmcdad:

lol. I only pity the real madrid squad who slave for him and have to put up with his arrogance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Krasid:
Messi walked straight into the tunnel after the 2nd leg vs PSG.Of course no one made a fuss because humble Messi never goes wrong.Do you know the kind of criticism such players get when they don't score for 2/3 matches?
are we talking about waking straight into the tunnel or we are talking about the gesticulations towards a team mate In front of 1 million cameras? O boy it's late o!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2015

Lmaoooooooooooo! this is so damn funny - Real madrid is the home of clowns!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo! this is so damn funny - Real madrid is the home of clowns!
'Seeing double at the Bernabeu' goal.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
ddippset:
are we talking about waking straight into the tunnel or we are talking about the gesticulations towards a team mate In front of 1 million cameras? O boy it's late o!
He was saying that ronaldo didn't even acknowledge the fans, which i said Messi did the same against PSG after a quiet performance.Both get annoyed when they don't perform well, Ronaldo is just more open with his reaction.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
dmcdad:

Wow... So Penaldo fanboys know the truth afterall. What a relief!
Yes.Ronaldo is a selfish, egoistic, arrogant prick.We like him that way.If we wanted a humble, selfless, boring player we would have gone for the midget.His Selfishness has made him one of the greatest players of all time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
bykebyke:

Team player my foot.

You look back on that when you need a definition for the word, douchebag. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Krasid:
His Selfishness has made him one of the greatest players of all time.
You mean, C Ronaldo is mentioned with the likes of Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Ronaldo de Lima, MESSI? When did that start?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Krasid:
He was saying that ronaldo didn't even acknowledge the fans, which i said Messi did the same against PSG after a quiet performance.Both get annoyed when they don't perform well, Ronaldo is just more open with his reaction.
Messi did not perform well against PSG? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
dmcdad:
Latest? A whole lot, yet I can't mention one.cheesy
why nah?? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
homesteady:

Messi did not perform well against PSG? undecided
The q-final 2nd leg vs PSG was one of his lowest performance in the UCL this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
ddippset:
Cr7 could have gotten two goals..but Almeria's defender decided to rather score an own goal than Ronaldo tap the ball in grin

Arbeloa did the worst..all he had to do was not touch the ball cry cry grin cheesy

Watch grin

https://scontent-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t42.1790-2/11196732_467650610059956_1270331608_n.mp4?oh=0dc08684f68a53af6039178afe318f82&oe=5541743C
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
logica:
You mean, C Ronaldo is mentioned with the likes of Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Ronaldo de Lima, MESSI? When did that start?
If you consider Ronaldo de lima as one of the G.O.A.T and don't consider CR7, you need to start watching Cricket.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mcleo007:

You look back on that when you need a definition for the word, douchebag. grin
His reaction ehn..was so funny grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Krasid:
If you consider Ronaldo de lima as one of the G.O.A.T and don't consider CR7, you need to start watching Cricket.
You are as knowledgeable of football as an Indian rickshaw driver. CR7 and Ronaldo de Lima in the same sentence (never mind this one)? I really think something is bothering you on the head side. Get checked real quick.

OK, I just got your post now. Indeed, Ronaldo de Lima is one of the Greatest of all times (G.O.A.T). Indeed, CR7 can be considered a goat (GOAT). No wahala. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
This James Rodriguez, almost all his goals are stunners!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
logica:
You are as knowledgeable of football as an Indian rickshaw driver. CR7 and Ronaldo de Lima in the same sentence (never mind this one)? I really think something is bothering you on the head side. Get checked real quick.
Wait.So CR7 has 3 Ballon d'ors to Ronaldo 3, is the all time top scorer of his national team, j oint all time top scorer in the UCL, will definitely be the all time top scorer in one of the greatest clubs in the world, has more goals than R9 who was a striker, scored 50+ goals for 5 consecutive seasons to R9's 47 for one season, holds numerous records in world football and is not finished yet.But i am the one who should have my head checked for saying both can be mentioned in the same sentence.Try making a research of the top 10 G.O.A.T by football analysts and past players and share their opinions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
homesteady:
This James Rodriguez, almost all his goals are stunners!
That's what Madrid paid for.He is unlucky to have been injured in his first season.Watch out for him next season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (6348) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.