Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4830870 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (6348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Krasid:
Wait.So CR7 has 3 Ballon d'ors to Ronaldo 3, is the all time top scorer of his national team, j oint all time top scorer in the UCL, will definitely be the all time top scorer in one of the greatest clubs in the world, has more goals than R9 who was a striker, scored 50+ goals for 5 consecutive seasons to R9's 47 for one season, holds numerous records in world football and is not finished yet.But i am the one who should have my head checked for saying both can be mentioned in the same sentence.Try making a research of the top 10 G.O.A.T by football analysts and past players and share their opinions.
Ronaldo de Lima did not need campaigns, crying, weeping and gnashing of teeth, throwing tantrums and REAL MADRID's FINANCIAL CLOUT to win 3 Balon D'Ors. Matter of fact, if not for the long injury layoff of over 2 years he suffered he would've won 2 more Balon D'Ors. Let Penaldo go arrange his country to reach at least the Final of the World Cup, then I can even look in his direction. Truth be told, he will look odd in the list of all those greats (Pele, Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldo de Lima, MESSI) without a single World Cup Final appearance. You are really sick.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
logica:
Ronaldo de Lima did not need campaigns, crying, weeping and gnashing of teeth, throwing tantrums and REAL MADRID's FINANCIAL clout to win 3 Balon D'Ors. Matter of fact, if not for the long injury layoff of over 2 years he suffered he would've won 2 more Balon D'Ors. Let Penaldo go arrange his country to reach at least the Semi-Finals of the World Cup, then I can even look in his direction. You are really sick.
You are the sick one.How do you measure a player's greatness? Consistency plays a key role.If R9 was consistent like CR, you wouldn't be making excuses about him being injured.CR7 has been doing it for 9+ years now.How many ballon d'ors do you think R9 would have won if he played in the same era as Messi(who might possibly end his career as the G.O.A.T).Finally, you can't use the NT performance to judge since one played for a legendary brazilian team and another the Portugal NT.BTW, CR7 got to the semi-final of the 2006 WC.You should have know this b4 arguing.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Krasid:
You are the sick one.How do you measure a player's greatness? Consistency plays a key role.If R9 was consistent like CR, you wouldn't be making excuses about him being injured.CR7 has been doing it for 9+ years now.How many ballon d'ors do you think R9 would have won if he played in the same era as Messi(who might possibly end his career as the G.O.A.T).Finally, you can't use the NT performance to judge since one played for a legendary brazilian team and another the Portugal NT.BTW, CR7 got to the semi-final of the 2006 WC.You should have know this b4 arguing.
Check the edit dude. Now, you can go check your head. Nutcase.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Krasid:
How many ballon d'ors do you think R9 would have won if he played in the same era as Messi(who might possibly end his career as the G.O.A.T).Finally, you can't use the NT performance to judge since one played for a legendary brazilian team and another the Portugal NT.BTW, CR7 got to the semi-final of the 2006 WC.You should have know this b4 arguing.
Hahahaha...Ronaldo de Lima's shine was not dimmed by any other player; rather, it was injury to his knee. If he was in Messi's era, Messi would've had a worthy competitor. Not some whiny a$$ schmuck. Ronaldo de Lima won his first Balon D'Or at the age of 20. Not even Messi could manage that. That's who you are comparing Penaldo to? Penaldo that couldn't score a single goal in his first 26 Champions League games?

Oh OK. So now, Messi was in a legendary Argentine team; that's how he got to the World Cup Final eh? LMAO.

PS: Why can't you respond to the quiz I prepared for you? Sebi you are a Real Madrid fan. Wetin you sabi about Real Madrid?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2015
logica:
Check the edit dude. Now, you can go check your head. Nutcase.
Why did you edit it to final of WC when you knew you had been figured out? Portugal best finish at international competitions was a final at the Euro's and a semi final at the world cup.Guess what? CR7 was part of both teams, so i don't think he would look odd on the list.He has already been named the greatest portuguese footballer ever by the portugal football federation.He might never be considered as top 3 due to the lack of NT success, but he would at least make the top 10.BTW, have you made a research about the top 10 greatest of all time(check at least 5 source and tell me what you came up with.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
Why did you edit it to final of WC when you knew you had been figured out? Portugal best finish at international competitions was a final at the Euro's and a semi final at the world cup.Guess what? CR7 was part of both teams, so i don't think he would look odd on the list.He has already been named the greatest portuguese footballer ever by the portugal football federation.He might never be considered as top 3 due to the lack of NT success, but he would at least make the top 10.BTW, have you made a research about the top 10 greatest of all time(check at least 5 source and tell me what you came up with.
It's not my fault that you type like a snail. I guess that's the way your brain works - snail pace. I edited that post like 15 minutes before you responded; yet you responded to the initial post.

Did I mention Euro's? Even 2006, was that C Ronaldo's team or FIGO's team? Even the Euro's, was it C Ronaldo's team or FIGO's team?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2015
logica:
Hahahaha...Ronaldo de Lima's shine was not dimmed by any other player; rather, it was injury to his knee. If he was in Messi's era, Messi would've had a worthy competitor. Not some whiny a$$ schmuck. Ronaldo de Lima won his first Balon D'Or at the age of 20. Not even Messi could manage that. That's who you are comparing Penaldo to? Penaldo that couldn't score a single goal in his first 26 Champions League games?

Oh OK. So now, Messi was in a legendary Argentine team; that's how he got to the World Cup Final eh? LMAO.

PS: Why can't you respond to the quiz I prepared for you? Sebi you are a Real Madrid fan. Wetin you sabi about Real Madrid?
Ronaldo was more of a winger during his early football career.That's why he is 2nd in the UCL all time assist chart only to Giggs.Try justifying R9's best tally of 47 goals for just one season playing as a striker.When last did CR score less than 50? You think messi alone carried his team to the final?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2015
logica:
It's not my fault that you type like a snail. I guess that's the way your brain works - snail pace. I edited that post like 15 minutes before you responded; yet you responded to the initial post.

Did I mention Euro's? Even 2006, was that C Ronaldo's team or FIGO's team? Even the Euro's, was it C Ronaldo's team or FIGO's team?
Wow i never knew Figo managed the team and also played in all positions on the field for you to term it 'FIGO's team'.Bottom line is Ronaldo was a regular in both teams that had portugal's best ever finish in international competitions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
Ronaldo was more of a winger during his early football career.That's why he is 2nd in the UCL all time assist chart only to Giggs.Try justifying R9's best tally of 47 goals for just one season playing as a striker.When last did CR score less than 50? You think messi alone carried his team to the final?
Hahaha...so what is he now? He was always a WING FORWARD. Ogbeni stop talking nonsense.

No, Messi didn't carry the team. It was C Ronaldo.

Look here, since you don't know about football but want to always talk. Everybody always knows who the leader is in a team.

For instance, 1958 Brazil, it was not Pele. 1962, it was not Pele. But 1970, it was definitely Pele.
1974 Netherlands, it was definitely Cruyff.
1986 Argentina, it was definitely Maradona.
2002 Brazil, it was definitely Ronaldo de Lima.
2014 Argentina, it was DEFINITELY MESSI.

Now let us analyze for your man C Ronaldo:

2004 Portugal (UEFA Euro), it was definitely Figo (and not C Ronaldo).
2006 Portugal, it was definitely Figo (again, and not C Ronaldo).

As soon as Figo exited the Portuguese national team, what happened to the team?

2014 Portugal (WC) who was the oga? C Ronaldo. What stage did Portugal get to? He he. Don't even bother talking about his injury. The main reason that team didn't do well is a reflection of C Ronaldo's poor leadership abilities and selfishness. No more.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
That's what Madrid paid for.He is unlucky to have been injured in his first season.Watch out for him next season.

All his goals are stunners does not mean he scores many goals! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
Wow i never knew Figo managed the team and also played in all positions on the field for you to term it 'FIGO's team'.Bottom line is Ronaldo was a regular in both teams that had portugal's best ever finish in international competitions.
You no just sabi football. Give it a rest. It was NOT coincidence that the best results Portugal ever had were in Figo's era. Check the 2006 World Cup All Star Team:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_FIFA_World_Cup#All-star_team

Do you see C Ronaldo there? OK. Now, do you see Luis Figo there? OK.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:44am On Apr 30, 2015
logica:

Now let us analyze for your man C Ronaldo:

2004 Portugal (UEFA Euro), it was definitely Figo (and not C Ronaldo).
2006 Portugal, it was definitely Figo (again, and not C Ronaldo).

As soon as Figo exited the Portuguese national team, what happened to the team?

2014 Portugal (WC) who was the oga? C Ronaldo. Where stage did Portugal get to? He he. Don't even bother talking about his injury. The main reason that team didn't do well was a reflection of C.Ronaldo's leadership abilities and selfishness.No more
You forgot to add Euro 2012 where portugal were eliminated in the semi-finals on penalties by unarguably the most successful national team of the current generation or the 2010 WC where they met eventual winners spain in the round of 16.Name your top 10 greatest of all time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2015
homesteady:

All his goals are stunners does not mean he scores many goals! grin
Name 2 barca midfielders that has more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
You forgot to add Euro 2012 where portugal were eliminated in the semi-finals on penalties by unarguably the most successful national team of the current generation or the 2010 WC where they met eventual winners spain in the round of 16.Name your top 10 greatest of all time.
Story for another day.

I cannot list a top 10 greatest footballer; but I can list a top 10 in each position: goalkeeper, central defender, defensive midfielder, striker, etc. That, I cannot do today. Sorry.

But in the position played by C Ronaldo, my best 5 are:

1. Ronaldinho
2. Garrincha
3. Jairzinho
4. Bebeto
5. Neymar

Yes, all Brazilians (they invented the Wing Forward). By the way, Neymar will soon move up a few notches. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:52am On Apr 30, 2015
logica:
You no just sabi football. Give it a rest. It was NOT coincidence that the best results Portugal ever had were in Figo's era. Check the 2006 World Cup All Star Team:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_FIFA_World_Cup#All-star_team

Do you see C Ronaldo there? OK. Now, do you see Luis Figo there? OK.
If you really watched that world cup you would know that Ronaldo was one of the best young players at that tournament, and would have won it if it wasn't for the Rooney controversy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 1:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
If you really watched that world cup ...
No I didn't watch it...my foot did though. Balderdash. Zidane got a Red Card in 1998 WC; still didn't stop him from winning MVP and Balon D'Or.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:41am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
Yes.Ronaldo is a selfish, egoistic, arrogant prick.We like him that way.If we wanted a humble, selfless, boring player we would have gone for the midget.His Selfishness has made him one of the greatest players of all time.
And the midget's selflessness has made him one of the most overrated players of all time?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 1:41am On Apr 30, 2015
Real Madrid lead the way for the highest number of goals scored from outside the area this campaign (13), with James level with Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo on four long-range efforts apiece.

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/04/29/en/football/real_madrid/1430337375.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:42am On Apr 30, 2015
prettydiva89:
why nah?? undecided
My dear, you no go understand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
Messi walked straight into the tunnel after the 2nd leg vs PSG.Of course no one made a fuss because humble Messi never goes wrong.Do you know the kind of criticism such players get when they don't score for 2/3 matches?
lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:47am On Apr 30, 2015
logica:
You mean, C Ronaldo is mentioned with the likes of Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Ronaldo de Lima, MESSI? When did that start?
It started with Krasid saying so...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 5:59am On Apr 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Do you even watch Madrid matches? If you do, you wouldn't be surprised. Afterall, he did worse with Bale several weeks ago.
my point is that this is the final phase of the season, winning collectively should be the paramount than individaul...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 6:18am On Apr 30, 2015
of all the soccer sites i have visited, seems only krasid is defending CR7 shocked shocked shocked
thats a big low u have hit there bro

did messi have to be selfish to become great undecided undecided

madrid would have scored 5 yesterday, but cr7 kept blasting 10 shots without goal, so many easy passes he would have give chicha. cause cares all about himself.

i know many true madrid fans ( not cr7) have been disgusted,
yesterdays own was too clear undecided
dont want such arrogrance in my team

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2015
bykebyke:

Cr7 could have gotten two goals..but Almeria's defender decided to rather score an own goal than Ronaldo tap the ball in grin

Arbeloa did the worst..all he had to do was not touch the ball cry cry grin cheesy

Watch grin

https://scontent-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t42.1790-2/11196732_467650610059956_1270331608_n.mp4?oh=0dc08684f68a53af6039178afe318f82&oe=5541743C
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
Name 2 barca midfielders that has more.

No barcelona midfielder plays as advanced as Rodriguez!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
You are the sick one.How do you measure a player's greatness? Consistency plays a key role.If R9 was consistent like CR, you wouldn't be making excuses about him being injured.CR7 has been doing it for 9 years now.How many ballon d'ors do you think R9 would have won if he played in the same era as Messi(who might possibly end his career as the G.O.A.T).Finally, you can't use the NT performance to judge since one played for a legendary brazilian team and another the Portugal NT.BTW, CR7 got to the semi-final of the 2006 WC.You should have know this b4 arguing.
opinion is like blood,everybody has 1. Personally,rivalry aside,i think Cristiano Ronaldo is already there,but then when i want to arrange them in my opinion of who was better,i think i will put de lima on top.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2015
Krasid:
If you really watch football then you would know that Ronaldo is Selfish.Stop playing the surprise act because we all know barca fans have criticised him a lot for this.It is a bad attitude which he needs to stop but has been one of the factors that has propelled him to the top.
Barca fans criticize a lot,yeah! But you say it like we have a propaganda against cr7! Heck,we even criticize Neymar most times than praise him,though we know he is a growing footballer unlike in Ronaldo's case.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2015
@ Krasid
Why argue so much with them?
Why not simply activate the ignore button.
You may say your opinion but arguing days unending with them won't change their hatred for CR.
This is their thread you wont win any argument here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
homesteady:

No barcelona midfielder plays as advanced as Rodriguez!
True.Good point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Without doubt...
Mr krasid is. An ardent man utd fan who is a cr7 fanatic.. and he follows him wherever he goes.. if cr7 decides to come to warri wolves den warri wolves is his team..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2015
onuwaje:
Without doubt...
Mr krasid is. An ardent man utd fan who is a cr7 fanatic.. and he follows him wherever he goes.. if cr7 decides to come to warri wolves den warri wolves is his team..
I hated CR7 at united, i preferred Messi then.That's why i can't hate both now, but prefer Cr7 as a madrid fan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (6348) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.