Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:06 AM

Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please (565 Views)

I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please / Help Please,how Do I Cure Premature Ejaculation / She Needs Help. Please Help! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please by Ekimi1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello everyone, please I sincerely nedd your comment and advice on this issues.....
I have a roommate then who knew my girlfriend and also knew I haven't had sex with her, so most time he will pressure and make jest of me saying am a dull guy... So when I finally did it I told him over chat and voice note but unfortunately my girlfriend saw the chat and voice note.... She got very angerly and I pleading. This happen since last year June it's over a year plus now yet she referred and remind me of what happened and I have touch her again since that incident.... Though she forgave me and things went normal but witho romance or intimacy.... When I say I love you to her or I miss you she never said it back to me. Right now am confused on what to do it's over a year now but she keeps giving me attitude... I really do love her.

Should I continue with her or let go??
I know what I did is totally uncalled for and I keep pleading but she can't let go of the past and it's hurting me seriously
Re: Help Please by jollenbaba(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol grin all this kiss and tell kids self

1 Like

Re: Help Please by Bola146(f): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
jollenbaba:
Lol grin all this kiss and tell kids self

They are still on holiday, they have access to their phones now

4 Likes

Re: Help Please by Candidlady: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
TGR is coming for you grin
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Let her go
Re: Help Please by InTheMiddle: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
You already bleeped up.....let her go no matter how much you love her. I'm sure she's still with you out of pity. The trust and love has gone south. Move on baby.
Re: Help Please by Truvelisback(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ekimi1:
Hello everyone, please I sincerely nedd your comment and advice on this issues.....
I have a roommate then who knew my girlfriend and also knew I haven't had sex with her, so most time he will pressure and make jest of me saying am a dull guy... So when I finally did it I told him over chat and voice note but unfortunately my girlfriend saw the chat and voice note.... She got very angerly and I pleading. This happen since last year June it's over a year plus now yet she referred and remind me of what happened and I have touch her again since that incident.... Though she forgave me and things went normal but witho romance or intimacy.... When I say I love you to her or I miss you she never said it back to me. Right now am confused on what to do it's over a year now but she keeps giving me attitude... I really do love her.

Should I continue with her or let go??
I know what I did is totally uncalled for and I keep pleading but she can't let go of the past and it's hurting me seriously
4rm ur story so far, i can see simpism in ur story. Ur feminine attitudes are the causes of all these. Learn to be a man otherwise she will dump u very soon.
Re: Help Please by obyrich(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
She has swore never to allow your near her kpekus again. Bro that thing no be gold. Tell her you have moved on. Make sure you cut off every form of communication with her. Lock up and face front. You no go die if you no chop that kpekus again.
Re: Help Please by SirMichael1: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oga vamoose from her. Love na illusion if pondered carefully on. Move on bro. Die the babe matter.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? / #bbnaija 2021: Whitemoney And JMK Caught Cuddling Under The Sheet – Video / How Much Have You Saved This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.