Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (330 Views)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / Romance Under Water ( PIX ) / Pleasure Her Tonight Men’s Guide To Romance!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by Kaiwayu: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Last two months lady came to my house and knock on the door i kept quite
she pushed the door and enter my room i kept quite
she sit next to me on the bed, i kept quite. she smile at me and start touching me i kept quite, she UnCloth herself romanced and raped me mercilesly i kept quite...

Now she is telling me that she is pregnant please what should i do undecided ?

1 Like

Re: Romance by Goldbw122(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tell her that you don't know her, tell her that you lost your memory that you dont use to remember something when it happen, or tell her you where drunk when it happen and you did not recall the incident.. I hope I helped.. grin cheesy
Re: Romance by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2021
Keep quiet grin
Re: Romance by BeegBeem: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kaiwayu:
Last two months lady came to my house and knock on the door i kept quite
she pushed the door and enter my room i kept quite
she sit next to me on the bed, i kept quite. she smile at me and start touching me i kept quite, she UnCloth herself romanced and raped me mercilesly i kept quite...

Now she is telling me that she is pregnant please what should i do undecided ?

you will keep quiet Noni

(1) (Reply)

If You Get A Chance To Feature In BB Naija, What Strategy Will You Adopt To Win? / Interesting Ways Nigerians Handle Heartbreak. / Things Women Do When They Really Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.