Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x (3034 Views)

Every Man Wants Me — Maria Chike (Pix) / Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana / Bbnaija: “I Feel Stupid Finding Out Whitemoney Never Nominated Me” – Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by Mackenzie8845: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eyes' housemate, Maria who is sharing the Head of House lounge with Pere, has given him a serious warning when they were on the bed.

Pere returned to the HOH Lounge hours after telling Cross that he no longer has feelings for Maria and attempted to be intimate with her.

While in bed with Maria, Pere was overheard telling her that she is the only woman in the Big Brother house that is given him a hard-on.

Maria responded by stating that she slaps anyone who tells her such things. She also questioned what his hard-on had to do with her.

“What did you just say? if you talk to me like that again, You’ll get a...READ MORE

4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by Chicagoesontop: 12:49am On Aug 12, 2021
That Pere na big for nothing. Fine boy with Zero Acumen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by phemmyfour: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2021
You don't ask for sex, you make move for sex. Let your action do the talk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by MufasaLion: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2021
LMAO
Dummy!
Maria keep rejecting you always grin
Maria doesn't want a cunning weak man with no ego.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by vb0mb(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2021
He would have chosen Angel and enjoy this for free. Angel is a cheerful giver.

He may end up contracting some things sha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12UCwa7_FI

Re: Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by elonmuskbaby: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2021
You're being raped but you lied down there comfortably and smiling Abi shey rape don get New meaning Ni?

Meanwhile if una wan Fok Kuku bring out his pen1s and do the needful.no dey waste my time

Bring out his pen1s I wan see something 1st lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by Passionnn: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
You don't ask for sex, you make move for sex. Let your action do the talk
You seem to forget how ONE made the move the previous season and was accused by the seductive lady that she was groped.
Sometimes it's better to be open in what you want instead of acting melodrama. Naija ladies are great pretenders
Re: Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by phemmyfour: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2021
Passionnn:

You seem to forget how ONE made the move the previous season and was accused by the seductive lady that she was groped.
Sometimes it's better to be open in what you want instead of acting melodrama. Naija ladies are great pretenders
That one was taking advantage of a woman that's asleep
Re: Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by Rickmann: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mackenzie8845:
BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eyes' housemate, Maria who is sharing the Head of House lounge with Pere, has given him a serious warning when they were on the bed.

Pere returned to the HOH Lounge hours after telling Cross that he no longer has feelings for Maria and attempted to be intimate with her.

While in bed with Maria, Pere was overheard telling her that she is the only woman in the Big Brother house that is given him a hard-on.

Maria responded by stating that she slaps anyone who tells her such things. She also questioned what his hard-on had to do with her.

“What did you just say? if you talk to me like that again, You’ll get a...READ MORE

Useless children...mtchewww!
Re: Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by davillian(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
I can't remember the last time I asked a woman for sex....
The whole thing is a process from The liking stage to the love stage that's when a woman can allow you to touch her but just touch the right spots that will put her in the mood or make her Hot na she go off pant even in private or in public cus sometimes house fit far especially the first sez grin
Re: Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x by Falomo211(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
vb0mb:
He would have chosen Angel and enjoy this for free. Angel is a cheerful giver.

He may end up contracting some things sha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12UCwa7_FI

Condom dey house grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive / Destiny Etiko Now A Lesbian (photos) Kissing A Girl / Davido First Video Since Ifeanyi Death Step Out With Red & Swollen Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.