Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,290 members, 7,947,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday (375 Views)

Official: Arsenal Sign Pepe For £72 From Lille / Arsenal Agree £72m Deal For Ivory Coast And Lille's Winger Pepe / I Will Ask Ronaldo For His Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday by Kenneth10110(m): 1:17am On Aug 12, 2021
The Portuguese international team-mates enjoy a banter-filled relationship even when at their respective clubs.

Ronaldo laughs off the ambitious attempt every time, says Fonte, shutting down the requests to leave Juventus.

Fonte has not given up however, and jokingly said he would love to see his friend beat Lionel Messi and Paris Saint-Germain to the Ligue 1 title. Messi joined Lille's rival this week from Barcelona.
"It will be even more difficult for us [now that Messi is in France], but we are up to the challenge," Fonte said to TalkSport. "Every day I write to Cristiano Ronaldo to come to Lille. He just answers: 'ha ha ha'.

"We'll try to use our weapons and I'll try to bring Cristiano back in some way. I'll make a plan! All he has to do is [win] the French title."

Re: Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday by Kenneth10110(m): 1:18am On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday by Freestainworld(m): 4:10am On Aug 12, 2021
Plotters have started angry but they will fail
Re: Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday by chatinent: 4:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Still observing.
Re: Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday by OJEEMAH(m): 5:02am On Aug 12, 2021
France dey him mind but no be Lille

Re: Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday by paulolee(m): 6:57am On Aug 12, 2021
am sorry Mr fonte, cr7 CNT join a "new challenge" like lille because they aint d kinda "new challenge" dt he wishes for
a club like Lille wont Gv him d moni he needs, the tap ins n enough penalties to pad his stats
and besides cr7 cnt face d humiliation of facing PSG stars of messi, neyma n mbappe in d league because dt game would be easy for PSG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday by paulolee(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
France dey him mind but no be Lille
d real GOAT don cut e ticket na...Mk e remain for e new challenge or go back to sporting n end e career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday by OJEEMAH(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2021
paulolee:

d real GOAT don cut e ticket na...Mk e remain for e new challenge or go back to sporting n end e career
grin grin

If e no deliver the Champions League this season, then he failed in Italy just like they think Pep failed at Bayern.
Re: Fonte: I Ask Ronaldo To Join Lille Everyday by jUeLiZ: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
Plotters have started angry but they will fail
which one be plotter have started again.....shey una say Messi go farmers league and club....make Ronaldo go lille then I will believe that he is the real goat but for now, King Messi is the one true GOAT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sure Daily 1.50 To 4 Odd And Much More / Laliga: I’ll Help You Win Ballon D’or – Vinicius Promises Benzema After Losing / Facts About Tunisia; Super Eagles Next Opponent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.