Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,829 members, 7,966,069 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:28 AM

66Angel's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 66Angel's Profile / 66Angel's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Technology Market / Has Anyone Got Ideas On 99etf? I Need Answers by 66Angel(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2021
has anyone here got idea of 99etf digital market ? I have been seeing this platform...I need explanations bikohas anyone here got idea of 99etf digital market ? I have been seeing this platform...I need explanations bikohas anyone here got idea of 99etf digital market ? I have been seeing this platform...I need explanations biko
Investment / Re: Babyonemore (e-commerce Bidding Platform) by 66Angel(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Horladmeg:
I was searching for a particular website and i came across babyonemore, plz can anyone explain what babyonemore is all about?
What is the platform meant for?
Is the platform legit or not?
Whats the functions of the platform??
Whats type of activities are been performed on this site
Please i want someone to enlighten me on that
#babyonemore #bidding #items #buying #selling #etfdigitaltech #investment #e-commerce
I have been to that platform too. it's a site where u can bid for items with as low as 100 naira ...thank me later
Celebrities / Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy by 66Angel(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Nwamamani:
Nigeria popular entertainer, Florence Otedola, known as DJ Cuppy has said that she is the most honest person that anyone would ever meet.

The award-winning disc jockey took to her Instagram Story to speak well of herself. She noted that she is the most genuine person ever.

She further stated that this is why people tend to take undue advantage of her kind heart.

In her words:

”I’m the most upfront honest and unapologetically genuine person you’ll EVER meet I don’t know how to act otherwise. Sometimes it works against me….”

See her post below.... CONTINUE READING BELOW......
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/im-most-honest-and-unapologetically.html?m=1
#99etf#investment#forextrading
Politics / Re: We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders by 66Angel(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2021
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fulani-herdsmen-in-south-to-northern-elders-we-wont-return-to-north/
enjoy massive bonus of 2000 naira when you trade with us on 99Etf.net
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 66Angel(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
KALMA1:
$80 (non forex) Skrill Available

you really need to trade with the right platform..at 99etf you can can trade in naira and get 2000 naira when you register
http://fxfacts26.simplesite.com

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 66Angel(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Forex trading is the best thing that can happen to anyone at the moment
Culture / Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by 66Angel(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
DaudaAbu:

How many have you smashed and divorced without even marrying. Without bride price or anything
Na wah oh! How is it even possible to divorce someone u did not marry...
Romance / Re: Masturbation Is Killing Me!! by 66Angel(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Reduce ur data subscription...if possible go back to a torchlight phone...help is on the way bro
Business / Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by 66Angel(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
bros! Allow ur mama sell wetin go move market oh! Instead Wey u go package her plantain business for her u go change her trade totally...continue
Celebrities / Re: Niniola Dazzles In Cleavage-baring Outfit (photo) by 66Angel(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Allowing men to squeeze ur boobs has more health benefits to exposing dem to sun and public view like diz

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says by 66Angel(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
superfitsez:
eziokwu ka obu... my twin brah dey dea,na him work,he na male prostitute,he dey do my paper to come joinam for korea,,,,my body dey totori,,I can't wait to paralyze someone with my python
lol...dis guy Na clown I swear [color=#000099][/color]
Celebrities / Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by 66Angel(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
If u oh lord should mark our guilt who will survive! At least em remember say Na God create am..Una balance here dey call am names..yet u have all his songs on ur phone..we all know he has bad attitude that shows he is human and he is not free from sin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by 66Angel(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Today is a raining day for gamblers...

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) by 66Angel(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Even if diz yeye bello enter heaven on promo he will not still see God....
Romance / Re: No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) by 66Angel(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chai! The boobs don sleep sleeper slippers
Health / Re: No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures by 66Angel(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Girls wey I dey follow for instagram wear bra oo...all of Dem for dat Mata....Abi today no be 13th?
Celebrities / Re: Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House by 66Angel(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
nonsense show . what will d grandson of awolowo going to bbn to do.they has d money n fame .
should the young man not make more money for his family? Should he continue to leave in his grandparents glory forever? Chill please !!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by 66Angel(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Truth be told..the organizers should have told the public before hand that it was 30 mill the winner will get...how can someone hustle his or her way through 99 days and u hand her half the money promised...what will someone who want money to establish his or her self be doing with a car worth 25 mill... Almost half of the money she won...a car of 5mill is good for the level she is now..she can decide the type of car she wants and how much she is willing to spend on a car after getting the prize money...big brother thanks for rubbing peter to pay Paul . Am sure the organisers got the car for free
.... Abi no be advert the car company dey run?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Is The Fruit Seller Spitting Or Praying? Ali Baba Shares Video by 66Angel(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2019
Lol...the abokiness in him is so strong....how can a man behave like diz in public!
Politics / Re: Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" by 66Angel(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2019
This is what you get wen u overdose yourself...she is simply high

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by 66Angel(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
OptaJoe
OptaJoe

@OptaJoe

7 - Tottenham Hotspur are the first English side to concede seven goals in any European competition since Tottenham Hotspur themselves lost 0-8 to FC Koln in the UEFA Intertoto Cup in July 1995. Spursy. pic.twitter.com/2AK3SK62xp
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by 66Angel(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
noble71:
I'm not a fan of BBN but I like this guy called Mike. I hope he wins the 60 million. He is a perfect gentle man.
u are not a fan...and u sabi mike... As as how Na?

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 by 66Angel(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Na Rugby score line be diz?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.