Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,225 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:46 AM

We Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Need Help (1167 Views)

We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes / Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Help by bjprodint1: 5:42am On Aug 14, 2021
We need help to rent a room in jikwoyi,80k.we are homeless.i have just 10k,we have been feeding for 2 weeks now from my savings.schools are on holiday.pls help me d load is too heavy 4 me alone to carry.
Re: We Need Help by Curious345: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2021
God will send you a helper.

You're married with kids?

1 Like

Re: We Need Help by bjprodint1: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Curious345:
God will send you a helper.
You're married with kids?
I am a single mother with 2 kids.
Re: We Need Help by Curious345: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2021
bjprodint1:
I am a single mother with 2 kids.
god will help you.

Please. Make some attempts to reach out to the father of your kids..

He should help you or his kids

2 Likes

Re: We Need Help by sisisioge: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2021
I doubt this is Bjpoint's real account. Someone must have cloned it. She wouldnt after all the advice/supports given her here on NL return with this request. She has more dignity than this and would not insult the intelligence of those that have offered her the advice/support in the past by repeating the cycle all over again. She's not the one....God forbid bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: We Need Help by psalmz(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2021
sisisioge:
I doubt this is Bjpoint's real account. Someone must have cloned it. She wouldnt after all the advice/supports given her here on NL return with this request. She has more dignity than this and would not insult the intelligence of those that have offered her the advice/support in the past by repeating the cycle all over again. She's not the one....God forbid bad thing.
It is her real account.
Re: We Need Help by dobnina(f): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2021
bjprodint1:
We need help to rent a room in jikwoyi,80k.we are homeless.i have just 10k,we have been feeding for 2 weeks now from my savings.schools are on holiday.pls help me d load is too heavy 4 me alone to carry.
You again!!!
After all the advice you received the last time, you didn't listen to us. Now you are back begging.
Suffer no dey tire you??

5 Likes

Re: We Need Help by dobnina(f): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2021
sisisioge:
I doubt this is Bjpoint's real account. Someone must have cloned it. She wouldnt after all the advice/supports given her here on NL return with this request. She has more dignity than this and would not insult the intelligence of those that have offered her the advice/support in the past by repeating the cycle all over again. She's not the one...God forbid bad thing.
I don't think it's a cloned account.
Begging is now a profession, after all the money nairalanders have donated to her and the kids,
The money for house renovation
The money for shop to sell fruits
Money to feed.
Money to pay kids school fees
Money to start a popcorn business when everybody advised her to leave her husband who was beating her so she can face her life and take care of the kids.
She still went back to the man.
She ignored all our advice, now she is back here again begging.
She no dey tire.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Help by elonmuskbaby: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: We Need Help by SportsHD: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Modified
Re: We Need Help by Foodqueen(f): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
I can't believe this
Re: We Need Help by dobnina(f): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
SportsHD:
I bet this is a fake account. She deactivated the original one.
It's not.
She deactivated her old account and created this one.
Re: We Need Help by greenie77: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
bjprodint1:

The father of your children is still alive and also on Nairaland, get him to take up his responsibilities.

If you sit down and audit, it will be clear that the assistance some Nairalanders have already given you run into hundreds of thousands.....so for how long will this circle continue?

For how long do you expect other people to continue subsidizing the wrong decisions you are making?

2 Likes

Re: We Need Help by sisisioge: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
dobnina:

Begging is now a profession, after all the money nairalanders have donated to her and the kids,
Money to feed.
Money to start a popcorn business when everybody advised her to leave her husband who was beating her so she can face her life and take care of the kids.
She no dey tire.

I think it's a fake o....she wouldnt beg under the clone of the old account given the history that had, at least she would used the new one. Besides, the tone of her various posts is of a fresh "solicitor" not a veteran.
Re: We Need Help by dobnina(f): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
sisisioge:

I think it's a fake o....she wouldnt beg under the clone of the old account given the history that had, at least she would used the new one. Besides, the tone of her various posts is of a fresh "solicitor" not a veteran.
I told you it's not fake.

1 Like

Re: We Need Help by sisisioge: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
dobnina:

I told you it's not fake.

Wow! Just found out the newoldme is actually deactivated. It is well. Let me leave you guys to it.May God settle us all.
Re: We Need Help by shrekandfiona: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
sisisioge:
Lol lipsrsealed not sure she is okay mentally. I helped her with funds twice hoping she'll make good use of it. I am so sure a lot of people did too.

Well... Good luck to her
Re: We Need Help by shrekandfiona: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
dobnina:

Money to feed.
She no dey tire.
This sums it all

(1) (Reply)

Acute Bad Luck Is Making Me Suicidal / AA And Malaria.. Are You AA And How Are You Coping With Malaria? / Man Shares Pictures Of His Disabled Wife As She Gives Birth To Her Baby (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.